LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot for Teacher

“Miss Parker?”

Chloe snapped to attention, sitting up in her seat. “Yes, Thomas?”

He stepped down from the podium and took off his horn-rimmed glasses. His brow furrowed as he breathed on the lenses and wiped them clean with a handkerchief. “It’s Professor Ulrich, Miss Parker. I asked you a question, but clearly you weren’t paying attention. Again.”

She had been paying attention, just not to the class. “I’m sorry, Professor Ulrich.” She’d been fantasizing, as she often found herself lately, about him. “What was the question?”

“I’m not inclined to make the whole class wait to give you a personal lecture. See me after class, Miss Parker.”

She sank back into her seat, her feigned disappointment masking the secret delight that was washing over her.

He wasn’t her type. Her initial reaction on the first day that had been that he was so old; after hearing several of the other girls had crushes on the psychology teacher, she had expected some hunky young stud. Professor Ulrich looked to be in his late forties, though someone had said he was 53, but she didn’t believe that. Her parents were only in their mid forties, and the idea of someone that was more than old enough to be her father turned her off.

At first. But as the semester wore on, every weekend spent partying and fucking frat boys, she began to appreciate the handsome older gentleman she spent 90 minutes staring at every Tuesday and Thursday morning. If he was in his fifties, he stilled looked damn good, strong under his black turtlenecks and suit jackets, not overly muscled like the meat headed jocks that got drunk off their asses and plowed her fast and then passed out on her on Friday and Saturday nights. He still had a full head of thick, dark hair, with just a shock of grey at the temples and a thin beard he kept meticulously groomed.

It wasn’t just his older appearance that drew in the 18-year-old’s interest. He exuded a maturity she didn’t see elsewhere, and compared to him, her peers, the male students, and even some of the younger male teachers, were boys, whereas Thomas, Professor Ulrich, was a man. The way he commanded his classroom full of otherwise rude and uninterested college kids was downright attractive to her in a way she didn’t fully understand.

She watched him, once again finding herself unable to pay attention to the words he was saying, as she got lost in his body language while he strode confidently in front of the lecture hall.

Suddenly, everyone was grabbing their bags and getting up all around her. He’d dismissed class, but not her. No, he wanted to see her after class. Privately.

There were rumors, whispers really, that he’d had affairs with his students. There were never any names attached to these stories, and it was probably wishful thinking; she was definitely having some wishful thoughts as the lecture hall cleared and he returned to his desk. She got up, taking a moment to tug her shirt down to expose as much cleavage as possible. She’d started dressing more provocatively, especially in his class. Her short black skirt left little to the imagination, and her tight top exposed her flat stomach, and her new boobs, a graduation present from her mom, filled it out quite nicely.

“You wanted to see me, Thomas?” she asked, twirling a strand of her auburn hair in her fingers as she sauntered up to his desk.

“Professor Ulrich,” he reminded her.

“I’m sorry. I just thought, since it’s after class and all…”

“This is still my classroom. I’m still your instructor. You’re still my student, Miss Parker.”

She shivered a bit as he called her his student, possessive almost. “I’m sorry,” she repeated, more sincerely but still a bit flirty, “Professor Ulrich.” She bit her lower lip.

He studied her, but his face bore no interest on what she was laying on pretty thick.

“Do you understand why you do that, Miss Parker?”

“Do what?” she asked innocently, leaning forward, giving him a better view down her top.

“If you paid any attention in my class at all, you might actually understand your actions.”

“I’m sorry, I’m really better with one on one instruction. Maybe we could have a private session?” She put her hands on his desk across from his, slowly inching them forward.

He didn’t flinch away, nor move to stop her. “I know what you’re trying to do, Miss Parker.”

“I wouldn’t insult your intelligence.”

The harsh rap of his wedding band against the wood stopped her as he tapped his ring finger on the desk. She knew he was married, and maybe she just hadn’t wanted to see it, but she’d never really noticed his wedding ring before. Not that that ever stopped most men.

“But you’d insult my marriage?”

She drew back. The words were annoyed, but his tone was not, and she faltered, the confidence she’d been playing with before failing her suddenly. “I- I’m sorry,” she stuttered.

He stood up, picking up his briefcase. “I’m faithful to my wife, Miss Parker. Real men always are.” He started walking away.

She looked at his desk, a yellow sticky note catching her eye. It was a time and an address. Chloe turned back to him to confirm it was for her, but he was already heading out the door, not looking back. She snatched up the note, reading it over again. She knew the street, though she’d never been there. It was in a really nice neighborhood. It said 9 p.m. but there was no date. Was it meant for tonight? Was it meant for her?

It took Chloe nearly a full five minutes of apprehensive indecisive shuffling on her feet before she rang the doorbell. Professor Ulrich went by a strict policy of 15 minutes early was on time, and on time was late, and she assumed that would be doubly true for this, so she finally forced herself to ring the doorbell on the massive, fancy door before her at 11 minutes of nine.

The urge to run nearly overwhelmed her as soon as her finger hit the button, but running in the impractical four inch heels she’d picked out for this occasion would have been a joke.

The door opened, not to reveal Professor Ulrich, but the most stunning woman Chloe had ever seen.

It had to be Professor Ulrich’s wife. She knew immediately that this vision of a woman was the type of woman a man like Thomas Ulrich married, and the idea that he would even entertain the idea of cheating on this stunning creature with anyone, let alone her, seemed laughable.

Her sleek, black evening gown screamed both expensive and custom, fitting to her voluptuous form perfectly. The schoolgirl look Chloe had been trying to emulate with her short pleated skirt and blouse suddenly seemed incredibly juvenile instead of sexy like she had planned.

She had that ageless beauty of an actress that could play someone in their early thirties just as easily as someone in their fifties.

Chloe realized that she had been a fool. Professor Ulrich hadn’t invited her here to sleep with her. He’d been serious about not cheating on his wife, and he’d invited her here to show her why, to show her what a naive child she had been.

“I- I- I-” she stammered, unable to find words. She turned, meaning to flee. She’d drop his class; maybe drop out of school entirely.

“Where do you think you are going?” the woman asked. Her voice was sultry, and carried the same authority and demand for respect as her husband’s did.

Chloe stopped, taking a deep breath. “I’m sorry, I’m at the wrong house.”

“I don’t think you are, Miss Parker. Do come inside.”

Chloe felt one last inclination to run, but instead she turned back and walked inside. Her parents were pretty well off, and her house growing up had been big and nice, but this place was, classy. Elegant.

“Thomas. Our guest is here,” she called up the stairs. Professor Ulrich appeared at the top of the stairs, looking down over the carved banister. “Ah, Miss Parker. This is my wife, Doctor Renata Ulrich. Dear, this is one of my students, Miss Parker.”

Chloe awkwardly extended her hand, unsure of what to do.

“Charmed,” Renata said, daintily shaking her hand.

Chloe had no clue what she was doing here. Professor Ulrich walked down the stairs wearing a dark grey suit. “Prof- Thomas,” she started.

Her hosts shared a look, Renata covering her mouth to hide a smile. Chloe felt like a little girl again, trying to call her parents’ friends by their first names for the first time, and the Ulriches’ reactions were the same, chuckling to themselves about the little girl trying to be an adult.

“Thomas,” she tried again, maintaining a level of confidence and assertiveness.

“What is it, Miss Parker?”

She wanted to know why he’d invited her here, but she had no idea how to ask. “Why- why am I here?” she stammered finally.

He chuckled. “That’s an excellent question. Why did you come here?” he asked.

“You left that note. That was for me? Right?”

He didn’t answer, but Renata stepped in front of her. “You came here hoping to sleep with my husband.”

Chloe gulped, audibly.

“It’s alright. I don’t blame you. A lot of his students do. He’s a very attractive man.”

Chloe followed her gaze to her teacher, unable to take her eyes off him. She still had no idea why she was here, or at least why they wanted her there, because they did seem to want her. “So you asked me here to…” she trailed off, hoping one of them would fill in the blanks for her.

“You tried, poorly, to proposition your teacher, Miss Parker,” Thomas said, his tone not quite chiding, but his usual level of abruptness he used when talking to his students that weren’t quite keeping up with him.

“I’m sorry,” she stammered quietly.

“I’m a married man.” He gestured to his wife. “I make no effort to hide it.” He flashed her his wedding band. Chloe wondered briefly if this whole thing was just to prove to his wife that he was faithful, but Renata seemed more intent on her than him. “I told you I don’t cheat on my wife, and you showed up here anyway. What, then, were you hoping would happen?”

She’d never felt so nervous in her entire life. “I don’t know.” Her mouth was completely dry and her voice felt small.

“You’re scaring the poor thing,” Renata said. Her words seemed like they were meant to be reassuring, but her tone wasn’t.

“We’re both faithful to each other,” he said, “but we do, on occasion, play with others.”

Chloe hadn’t realized she had stopped breathing until she started again when he said that, and she sucked in air in relief. He’d taken awhile to get the point, but she dared to let herself feel a little flattered. “You want to have a three way?”

This seemed to tickle Renata quite a bit, and a wry smile cracked across Thomas’s face. Of course, people like this would have a more classy word than ‘three way.’ Menagerie? No, that wasn’t it, but it was something close, and she kept her mouth shut for fear of making a greater fool of herself.

“No, not a ‘three way,’” Renata said.

“A ‘three way’ makes each party seem equal,” he said. “You are more of an amusement, something to keep things fresh.”

Chloe was crestfallen. She’d allowed herself for a moment to believe that her teacher was actually interested in her, but no, she’d been right in her initial reaction when she showed up and their was his gorgeous wife at the door. This was just some game they played, and she was some sort of pawn, a toy, in their relationship.

“I think- I should go,” she stammered.

“Aw, already?” Renata asked, a hint of disappointment in her voice, but not a lot.

“You already came to your married professor’s house, hoping something would happen, and you’re really going to turn around and go back to your dull life now?”

Chloe faltered. Renata took her arm, gently but forcefully. “Let’s get you downstairs.”

Alarm bells were ringing in Chloe’s head as she allowed herself to be guided down the hall and down a set of stairs, but she made no move to stop or protest. A chandelier over a pool table and recessed lighting over the full bar in the corner lit the lavishly furnished basement. She stumbled across the marble tile floor in her heels, but Renata kept her steady and moving towards a lone door at the end of the basement. There was a key in the door, though it was already ajar, and Thomas opened the door for them. She walked in blind into the darkness, and it wasn’t until the door shut behind her and she heard the loud click of the lock turning that the lights turned on.

Dim lamps set in the wall all came on, revealing what could only be described as a sex dungeon.

Chloe had seen Fifty Shades of Grey; she’d explored the darker recesses of the internet. She knew exactly what she’d just walked into. And had just been locked into.

Finally, too late, her legs obeyed her, and she tried to stop, to turn around, but Renata’s grip tightened on her arm. “Ah ah ah. Too late for that now.”

“She was rather easy,” Thomas said, as though Chloe wasn’t even there.

Chloe reached into her purse, fumbling for her phone, but Renata easily took it from her and handed it to her husband, who reached in and pulled out her phone, turning it off.

“Please. My friends are expecting me.”

“No. No they are not,” Thomas said.

“You were expecting to spend the night fucking my husband,” Renata reminded her.

“I wasn’t, I swear.”

“Hush, grownups are speaking,” Renata said, as if shushing a child. And she felt like a child, small, her arm still held easily in Renata’s grip. Chloe bit her tongue as Renata turned her attention back to her husband. “Let’s get her over here and see what’s interested in you this time.”

“Move her here,” he said, beckoning her forward. “Give me her wrists.”

Thomas took Chloe’s arm from Renata while the woman took her other arm. “What are you going to do with me?” she dared to ask as Thomas fastened a wide leather cuff around her wrist.

“Get her gag, would you dear?” Thomas asked his wife, ignoring the girl who was finally starting to put up a struggle, albeit a useless one.

“Gladly,” she said, returning with a big black ballgag. “Open wide.”

“Wait! What armmph!” she didn’t get the chance to finish as Renata put the 3” silicone ball to her lips and pulled on the straps until the ball wedged itself behind her teeth as she tried to protest.

“That’s much better,” Renata said, strapping it tightly in place while the girl tried to adjust to the intruder in her mouth, foaming and fuming uselessly.

“Your generation never knows when to just shut up and listen,” Thomas said as he finished cuffing the girl and hung her chained wrists from a hook in the ceiling. Had the poor girl not already been in staggeringly high heels, she would have been forced to remain on her tiptoes.

“Mmmmph!”

“I know, you bit off more than you can chew,” Renata said, patting her cheek patronizingly.

“Now let’s see what you are trying so hard to show off,” Thomas said.

Her eyes widened above her gag as he took out a pair of sheers, the metal blades glinting in the light as he approached. She started struggling, swinging back and forth and trying to back away as she whined into her gag.

“Hold still,” Renata said, grabbing her and holding her torso. Still the girl kicked her feet, hanging painfully by her wrists.

“I know you’re not the brightest girl, but surely you’re smart enough to know that even if I wanted to cut you, there would be nothing you could do to stop me, and if you continue to struggle, it’s more likely for me to accidentally slice you open. Now stay still.”

The logic didn’t sink into her panicking brain, but his commanding tone at the end did, and she fought to stay still, shaking only a little as he took the sheers and started cutting downward through her blouse.

Renata peeled back the two halves of the shirt, exposing her red lace Victoria’s Secret push up bra. Chloe had thought Professor Ulrich would like it. It was a favorite among the frat boys, for sure. But Thomas Ulrich was no frat boy, and both he and his wife scrutinized it as they would a piece of art where it was clear the artist was trying, but the end result was less than impressive.

“Your lingerie is doing so much work,” Renata said, running her slender fingers along the lace, pausing to squeeze Chloe’s left breast through the material.

Chloe found herself blushing, even more so at the knowing smile that crossed the woman’s face as she felt her breast.

“Fake cleavage, fake breasts. You’re trying so hard to be a real woman, aren’t you?”

“Mmmm,” Chloe gave a low moan that wasn’t really a response to the question as her blush deepened. Her mom had gotten her breast implants for her 18th birthday right before her graduation from high school, pushing her modest B that the high school football team made snide remarks about to a impressive D that all the college boys loved, fake or not.

“There are more and more fake breasts in my classroom every year,” Thomas said with a disappointed sigh.

“Why would you do this to yourself?” Renata asked. Chloe couldn’t respond as the better and naturally endowed woman pulled her bra down, freeing her breasts. She squeezed them, her fingers digging into the silicon filled sacks beneath the subcutaneous tissue. “Whom are you fooling?” she asked, this time seeming to directly address the helpless girl.

Chloe couldn’t meet her gaze. She looked down, her cheeks scarlet, and she was forced to watch as the woman played with her fake tits, kneading them with an almost disappointed anger.

“Feel these,” Renata said to her husband.

“I know,” he said, taking an offered tit in his hand. “It’s a travesty.” He lifted her breast, running his other hand on the underside until his fingers found the surgical scar. “You might have grown into an actually well developed woman one day. But now, you’ll always be a clown.”

She found herself nodding, moaning into the ballgag. She’d never regretted the boob job before, but now she found herself wishing she’d never gotten it done.

“They say the modern surgery doesn’t rob you of any feeling, but I can tell you they’re wrong,” Renata told the girl, flicking her nipples, which had stiffened under all the attention, good and hard.

“Mmmph?” Chloe asked.

“Your breasts are a very sensitive erogenous zone, with thousands of nerves all sending signals to your pleasure center. Even with so many, why would you want to rob yourself of any of them?” As she talked, she turned around and walked over to a shelf, coming back with a pair of alligator teeth nipple clamps.

“Mmf! Nnf!” Chloe cried, shaking her head, but Thomas grabbed her by her hair, holding her head still.

“You stupidly got it in your head that these big fake tits would help you find a good man.”

“Do you think my husband finds those silicone filled balloons attractive?” Renata asked her as she opened and closed the sharp little teeth in front of Chloe’s face.

“No I do not.” He ignored her gagged screams of pain as his wife closed the first clamp around her right nipple, turning to his wife and pulling back the shoulder strap of her breast, pulling it down and revealing more of Renata’s full, luscious breast, and he leaned over her, kissing it.

She moaned in pleasure as she tilted back her head, reaching around her husband to Chloe’s other breast, tracing the jagged teeth across her flesh. “You’ve robbed yourself of peak pleasure,” Renata said, her voice husky. Her husband pulled her breast out and his mouth found her nipple and she moaned louder, snapping the clip closed around their plaything’s other nipple.

“MMMMMMPH!”

Chloe’s nipples were on fire. But the pain ignited something else in her, a fire in her loins, building slowly. Part of her couldn’t imagine if her breasts were any more sensitive. Part of her hated herself for knowing she’d now never feel that extra heightened sensitivity.

Thomas pulled himself away from his wife, and Chloe saw her breast hanging out of a black bra that screamed both custom and expensive, making her more ashamed of her red Victoria’s secret number. Renata’s breast sagged, a trait Chloe previously would have thought unattractive, but now she saw that gravity’s hold old the mature woman’s bosom gave it a realness, an authenticity that was incredibly sexy. Her nipple stood proudly from her big, dark aureola, glistening with her husband’s saliva. A man like that would never be drawn to suck on her fake breasts.

“Enjoying the show?” Renata asked her, not bothering to put her breast away as she flicked Chloe’s clamped nipple, earning another ear piercing scream from the gagged girl.

“Of course she is,” Thomas said. He composed himself, removing his glasses again to clean them. “Do you remember, Miss Parker, when I asked you if you understood why you tried to come onto me?”

She mumbled an incoherent response, barely able to pay attention to anything besides Renata toying with her abused breasts, but Professor Ulrich’s voice drew her in regardless as he continued. “It was another lecture you weren’t paying attention to.”

“She was probably fantasizing about you,” Renata said, glancing up at her husband as she opened and closed the clamps, drawing tiny drops of blood from the poor girl’s tender buds.

“Oh, undoubtedly. And if she was paying attention to my lecture, she might have understood why.” He returned his glasses to his face, adopting his lecturing posture and demeanor, no different from if he had a full lecture hall full of students before him instead of a single girl, half naked and bound and gagged. “The Electra Complex. You may be more familiar with its male counterpart, the Oedipus Complex. Or, one such as you might not be familiar with it all. But in short, it’s the principle where little girls fall in love with their fathers. Now, some grow out of this, but many don’t, and they find themselves attracted to men like their father, or sometimes just older men in general, because a part of them still needs a father figure, and they’re confused, sexually, and try to fill both roles at once.”

Chloe had actually at least heard of the Oedipus Complex and was vaguely familiar with the principle. More than that, she was familiar with the idea of girls marrying guys that were just like their fathers. Of course, other than the age, Professor Ulrich was nothing like her father. He was, in her eyes, superior to her father in every way, and all she knew was that she wanted him. And that she didn’t deserve him.

“You’re so confused,” Renata told her as she pressed Chloe’s boobs together.

“Nnhmmm,” Chloe moaned, nodding, her drool dripping onto her tortured breasts.

“You came off to college with your big fake tits and your big girl underwear, and it’s just a sexual paradise. But it wasn’t satisfying,” Professor Ulrich went on.

“No. You set your sights on my husband.” Renata’s tone shifted to cruel, and the pinched the clips even tighter around Chloe’s sore nipples, making the girl scream.

“You thought all this,” he gestured to her hanging body, with slight disdain, “was worth my time. How full of yourself you were, prancing around in your skimpy outfits.” He grabbed her skirt, lifting it just a little, the crotch of her matching red lace thong revealed under the fabric. “I’m so tired of all you girls coming into my classroom with your tits hanging out and flashing your underwear.”

Renata grabbed her skirt, yanking it down her thighs. Chloe shrieked and tried to shake her legs to keep her skirt up, but Renata gave her a stinging slap on her ass. “None of that, slut,” she chided her, letting the skirt fall, the fabric pooling around her ankles. Renata rubbed her freshly spanked cheek, grabbing the back of her thong and pulling it upward, giving the girl a painful wedgie. “Does it feel good, having your ass cheeks hanging out?”

Chloe shook her head. There were tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Does this make you feel sexy?” Renata pulled the front of her thong up, tugging the fabric up between her labia.

The girl choked out a sob and shook her head. “That’s right. No one’s impressed with this.” Chloe’s body jerked forward and she scrambled to get her feet back under her as Renata yanked her thong forward, ripping it clean off, exposing her bald pussy.

“I’ll never understand this,” Thomas said, scrutinizing her crotch.

“With these fake tits and hairless cunt, you can’t even tell if she’s hit puberty yet,” Renata added.

Chloe had gotten complete laser hair removal down there some time ago. It was easier than constantly waxing, and she thought the guys liked it smooth, but now she felt foolish and childish.

“She’s quite aroused,” Renata noted, running her fingers between her legs.

“Mmmmm,” Chloe moaned. She was. Her body was responding to the humiliation at the hands of her captors in a way she didn’t understand. That, and the stimulation to her breasts, she was sopping wet, rubbing her thighs together with desperate need.

“Look at you,” Thomas said, stepping in close, grabbing her chin and lifting her face to stare at him in the eyes. She thrust herself forward involuntarily, but he just tightened his grip on her chin, controlling her. “You’re a child playing at being an adult, and doing it so poorly. The more worthless you realize you are, the more desperate you become.”

“Mmmph!”

Renata slipped a finger into her dripping vagina, ramming her ring finger all the way up so the girl could feel her wedding ring up at her entrance.

Chloe screamed, thrusting her pelvis at Renata’s hand and dancing on her feet.

“Settle down,” Thomas said, grabbing her nose and pinching it shut. The girl thrashed and foam flew around her ballgag as she struggled to breath around the massive intruder.

“Easy, slut,” Renata said, slowly pulling her finger out. “Do you think a little harlot like you deserves to get off?”

She knew the answer was no, and she shook her head no even as she pleaded incoherently through her gag to cum.

“You certainly don’t.” Renata pulled her finger out, wiping the girl’s juices over her lips and ballgag, forcing her to smell her arousal, to taste her need.

“I’m a teacher, Miss Parker. First and foremost, I am always an educator,” Professor Ulrich told her as he reached up and began unfastening her cuff from the hook suspending her.

“Even to pupils as dumb as you,” Renata said, holding her still as he lowered her arms in front of her, her wrists still cuffed together.

“Yes, and for girls as stupid as you, extra measures must be taken to make sure you learn your lesson.”

A sense of dread was slowly overriding Chloe’s frenzy of horniness, though her loins still ached for attention. But as she was led forward, she dared not try to run or resist. Her wrists were finally uncuffed and she was roughly spun around, only to have the remains of her shirt and bra stripped off of her, leaving her completely nude save for her heels.

The impulse was sudden and she brought her arms up to cover her breasts and pussy. This brought another laugh from both of her tormentors.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“She’s already learning shame. And you certainly have a lot to be ashamed of. But you don’t get to cover up here.”

Her wrists were grabbed again and she was thrust forward. She stumbled and fell, catching herself on a table, where one of them grabbed her wrists, lashing them down, and the other grabbed her ankles, spreading them and cuffing them to the legs of the table, leaving her helpless bent over the side of the table, completely exposed and vulnerable.

“There are still places in the United States where corporal punishment is legal. Regrettably, it hasn’t been used in universities in many years, though if they knew then how immature the students were becoming, that might not have been the case,” Thomas explained.

Chloe struggled, testing her new bonds as she heard him pacing about behind her.

“We’re going to make a special exception for you,” Renata whispered in her ear, stroking her hair in a manner that was anything but reassuring. “You need to be punished.”

Even having guessed at what was coming and hearing the whoosh of something heavy moving through the air at high speeds behind her, she was unprepared for the pain of the paddle striking her bare ass.

She’d never been spanked as a child before, and though one guy had tried it in bed, they’d been little taps with his hands and she hadn’t been a fan. This was pure agony. Her pert buttocks rippled from the impact, and her pale, smooth flesh turned white for the briefest of moments before it flooded with color, turning crimson.

Chloe wailed into her gag, her eyes wide, the pain of her tender nipples, still tightly clamped and pressed painfully beneath her body against the hard surface of the table, completely forgotten as the stinging pain across her backside overwhelmed her senses.

She was still screaming from the first blow when he spanked her again, her gagged cry ratcheting up several decibels.

“You brought this on yourself,” Renata told the writhing, screaming girl as her husband continued to rain blows down on her red butt. “Little girls need to know their place. A pathetic little slut like you shouldn’t be hitting on real men that are so clearly out of your league.”

Through her screaming, Chloe tried to nod and yell that Renata was right, that she shouldn’t have flirted with her professor.

She quickly lost track of how many times she’d been struck. Her ass and the backs of her thighs were on fire, and in her mind she’d been spanked hundreds times when the blows finally subsided. The girl was a blubbering mess, tears and snot and drool streaming down her face, a puddle forming on the table beneath her.

“What a mess you are,” Renata said. She ran her finger through the trail of tears, licking it off.

“Mmhmmph,” she nodded.

Thomas freed her ankles while Renata untied her wrists and stood her up. Chloe could barely stand on her own, and she quickly crumpled into Renata’s arms, staring up at her captor and moaning.

“Don’t tell me you’re done after one little spanking? You, who so brazenly came onto my husband, are now like putty in my arms.”

“Mmmm.”

“We’re just getting started with you. You forfeit the opportunity to back out the moment you rang our doorbell,” he said, grabbing her in his strong arms and pulling her up. Her feet dragged uselessly across the floor as he carried her along. She screamed again into her ballgag as he sat her down in a chair, her abused ass lighting up with fresh pain as she sat down, but she was helpless to get up on her own.

Thomas walked away and Renata came over, crouching in front of her. “Your garish make up is running all over the place.” She started wiping away the mess. “You used too much and you applied it poorly anyways.”

Chloe nodded remotely. She wanted, no, needed to get up, not to try and escape, that was well beyond her reach and she knew it, but to relieve the pressure on her butt. She raised her arms weakly, but Renata easily pushed them back down to her sides. Desperate, the girl threw her weight to the side and toppled off the chair onto the cold, hard cement floor.

“Where are you going?” Renata asked, not the least bit concerned.

“Nnnph.”

“Come here.”

“Hmmph,” she moaned again, looking up at her. The woman looked so huge from this angle, only serving to make her feel even smaller and more pathetic in comparison.

“Come here,” Renata said again, slower and sterner.

Chloe moaned as she tried to get up.

“No. Crawl. That’s much more fitting for you.”

Chloe sobbed again and started crawling. The floor was fortunately smooth, but still her breasts and clamped nipples dragged agonizingly across the ground as she pulled herself along towards the woman.

“How does it feel?” she asked as Chloe reached her feet, staring up at her.

“Pmmrmmf.” The girl found her eyes drawn up the woman’s dress, where even in the dim light she thought she could make out the outline of her stockings leading up to a garter belt.

“Curious, are you?”

She nodded, slowly.

“Of course you are. Perhaps later. But for now, we’re going to have some more fun with you.”

She groaned questioningly, only to feel Thomas grab her arms and pull them behind her back. She yelped and put up a futile struggle, but a stinging slap to her sore ass stopped her in her tracks.

“Submit,” he said simply, and she lay still as he began to tie thin rope around her wrists and arms.

Scarcely more than an hour ago, she thought she was going to have an affair with this man. She had dared to believe he’d find her young body attractive and a welcome change from his wife. If the dumb frat boys she usually fucked even knew her tits were fake, they didn’t care. She thought she was hot, desirable, quite a catch.

Now she knew she was wrong. She still had no idea what she was, a little girl playing at being a woman, a piece of meat, a mere toy for these vastly superior people to play with. But she knew that her treatment had awoken something, some primal truth, deep down, and there was something so right about the way she was being treated. Everything they’d told her, that they’d done with her, she’d deserved, and a hungry part of her needed more.

Her cunt (an ugly word she’d never before used to describe her pussy, but that is what she thought of it now) had never ached for attention like it did now. It was like there was a wire straight from her abused nipples to her cunt, and every word they said to her sent an extra spark straight between her legs.

Thomas bound her quickly and tightly, expertly tying an intricate shibari harness on the limp girl. She moaned in soft protest when he manipulated her body, putting more pressure on her breasts, but she put up no other resistance.

“The ropes suit you nicely,” Renata informed her as her husband bound their plaything. “They remind you that you’re completely helpless, totally out of your own control.”

She nodded, another torrent of slobber spilling past the rubber ball wedged in her mouth as she tried to respond, drool raining down on her freshly bound tits.

“Tut tut,” Renata chided, wiping her chin. Chloe moaned again as she tended to her breasts. “You just can’t help yourself, can you?” Renata wiped her chin again and reached behind her head, unstrapping the gag. It came out with a wet pop and the girl worked her aching jaw.

“Nnn. Aank you.”

“No one said you could speak,” Renata said, putting her finger to the girl’s lips.

“She can’t be trusted to keep her mouth shut,” Thomas said, working on binding her legs.

“No, she can’t. Here, hold onto this until I find something better to occupy your mouth.” Renata forced the cloth she’d been wiping up the Chloe’s drool with into her mouth, working it in until she probably wouldn’t have been able to spit it out even if she had dared to do so.

“Nnf,” she moaned softly.

“Yes, that’s better, and that takes care of your drool problem.” Chloe tried to adjust to her knew gag, struggling to keep it from going into the back of her throat. She’d just managed to get her gag reflex under control when she was suddenly lifted up.

Thomas and Renata worked together to suspend her again from the ceiling, dangling on her tiptoes. The ropes pulled tighter, but distributed her weight evenly. Chloe looked down at herself, her big fake tits thrust out obscenely from having her elbows tied together, forcing her chest out. The ropes dug in tight around they’re base, and they hung out like overripe fruit, starting to turn purple from lack of circulation and bulging like balloons. She had a weird thought that if the clips were removed, they’d suddenly deflate rapidly, cartoonishly.

The rest of her body was crisscrossed with more rope, with her captors putting the final touches on her bondage. She watched, wide eyed, as she first felt and then saw one of them passing a rope between her thighs. Her cunt quivered in anticipation and she moaned as she felt the coarse fibers gliding higher and higher between her legs as Renata’s hand pulled the rope up and looped it around one of the ropes around her waist. The woman started pulling it back down, and the rope was tugged taught, burying itself between her engorged nether lips. Chloe screamed into the cloth packed in her mouth as the rope rubbed across her clit.

“Not too excited,” Renata warned her. “You’re not allowed to cum.” She spread the helpless girl’s labia and reached under the rope, grazing her nail over her entrance, and then flicked lightly at her clit, making her scream again as she thrust her hips forwards.

“My wife said you’re not allowed to cum,” Professor Ulrich said, grabbing the ropes at her hips and holding her still as she desperately tried to thrust forward. “And you will obey her.”

Chloe whined into her gag and nodded, trying to reassert control over her body’s depraved urges. It wasn’t easy as Renata wedged the remaining rope also deep in her cunt and back up between her butt cheeks, tying it off tightly.

They both stepped back, admiring their work. Chloe hung between them, trussed up like a turkey and completely helpless, practically shaking as it took every ounce of self-control she had to not hump her crotchrope until she came like a fountain.

“Your rope work is good,” Renata complimented.

“Thank you. You set the bar high.”

She smiled. “I try.”

“But her gag could use work.”

“Oh, she won’t spit that out.”

“I have no doubt. But aesthetically, it’s a bit of a mess,” he said.

“I suppose you’re right. A simple enough fix.” Renata selected a thick white cloth and then started prodding the cloth in Chloe’s mouth deeper in, packing it into her cheeks until they both bulged evenly. She swiftly tied the cloth neatly over the girl’s mouth and nose, completing her gag.

“Much better,” Thomas said. He was setting something up across the room in front of their plaything.

“Thank you. Dessert?”

“Just a moment.” He finished setting up a tripod and turned on a camera mounted on it. “There we are.”

Renata turned to Chloe. “We didn’t get to our dessert before you showed up to try and fuck my husband. Now you’re going to wait down here for us to finish. Remember, you don’t get to cum, slut.”

Thomas tapped the glowing red light on the camera, just to show the girl that they were watching, and then he held out his arm to his wife. “Shall we?”

“Of course.” She took his arm. Chloe heard the click of Renata’s heels and softer steps of his loafers as they walked away behind her, and then the door shutting followed by the heavy click of the lock.

They’d left her down there, in their sex dungeon. They’d casually gone off to have dessert while she hung there, completely tied up and gagged, with only the order for her not to cum despite the aching need and the crotchrope tantalizing her, and the little light on the camera to remind her to behave.

Had the camera not been their, she would have started humping the rope the second the door locked behind them. She knew it. What they’d done to her in such a short time had gotten her all hot and bothered like nothing ever before. They’d told her not to, but they’d known they couldn’t trust her. They’d known she would succumb to her base desires even before she had, and they’d left the camera. It was enough, even in their absence, for her to at least consider trying to refrain.

She took deep breaths, the cloth over the lower half of her face rising and falling slightly with each breath as she tried to calm herself. But still she found herself wiggling her hips slightly, making the ropes dance between her legs. Not just Professor Ulrich, Renata too had done a great job with the rope work, binding her so that she could very easily get herself off, if she wanted.

If she lost control.

There’d been no threat, no promise of a punishment if she should fail to restrain herself and cum. Her eyes darted around the room, taking in all the strange devices that could be used to torture her. Canes, floggers and whips that all looked like they’d make the spanking she got earlier feel like child’s play. All manner of restraints and gag that could be used on her. Alien looking things she couldn’t even fathom a use for, but she knew it wouldn’t be good for her.

Her eyes kept being drawn back to the glowing red light on the camera. She forced herself to be still, having been unconsciously grinding the rope in her cunt again. She kept telling herself she wasn’t allowed to cum, and that just made her hotter.

She wasn’t used to not getting what she wanted. Her life had been filled with instant gratification. Now she might not ever get gratification again, and the mere prospect was driving her wild.

Each time, she’d edge herself closer before pulling herself back from the brink. Despite her nakedness in the cool air of the basement dungeon, she was dripping with sweat. The tight ropes encircling her body grew damp. She blinked sweat out of her eyes and chewed on her gag as she forced herself to stand still. She fixated on the camera lens, reminding herself that they were watching, that they would know, and, most importantly, that she wasn’t allowed to cum.

“MMMMMPH!” she gave a frustrated scream and thrashed against her bonds, struggling for all she was worth. The pulled and strained, kicking her bound legs about.

Her tantrum only succeeded in working her up again, leaving her panting beneath her gag as she got her feet back under her. Her hips started to rock again, and she made no effort to stop herself as the crotchrope rubbed between her legs.

“Mmmmmmm. Mmf! Mmf! Mmf!”

She froze, hearing the door open behind her.

She was so close!

“No self control.”

Chloe craned her neck to look back over her shoulder, her eyes wide over her thick gag. Thomas and Renata stood in the door, Thomas staring at her, and Renata staring at a tablet in her hand. Chloe could just make out her own bound form suspended on the screen. She had no clue how long they’d left her, easily long enough for them to have dessert, for sure, and then they must have come down and watched her, waiting for her to finally succumb to her base desires and interrupt her just before she finally achieved release.

“Are you allowed to cum?” Renata asked.

Chloe shook her head furiously. “Hmmunnph.”

“And were you trying to cum?”

Her cheeks burned scarlet above her gag. “Mmmhmmph.”

“Even though you know you aren’t allowed to cum?”

Chloe found herself nodding again, blushing furiously. “Mmhmmph.”

The pair circled her, slowly walking around in front. Her head snapped from side to side, wondering what they had in store for her next. Technically, she hadn’t cum, but she feared her intent was enough to warrant another punishment.

“Oh my. Look at these.” Renata reached out and hefted one of the girl’s swollen boobs in her palm. By now it was a deep shade of purple, bulging out obscenely.

Thomas took the other one in his hands, the taut flesh cold and clammy from lack of circulation.

Chloe could only look down and watch. Her tits were largely numb, but each little movement was a dull ache that radiated down to her core.

“Hold still,” Thomas told her. He left his wife playing with her tits and came back with a short but very sharp looking knife.

Chloe started hyperventilating behind her gag as he approached with the blade, but she fought to stay still. Part of her wanted to close her eyes, but her eyes remained fixated on the sharp edge mere millimeters from her flesh as he skillfully cut through the rope binding her tits.

“Mmmmmph!” she cried as blood flowed back into her breasts.

“That’s nothing,” Renata said. She struck Chloe across the underside of her boobs with a riding crop that Chloe hadn’t even noticed her pick up.

“NNNNNPH!” she shrieked even louder as an angry red stripe appeared two inches below her nipples.

Renata placed the crop under her chin, lifting her head to look into her wide eyes. “You couldn’t even wait for an hour before you were humping that rope between your legs to get off like an animal.”

Chloe nodded hard, whining into her gag. The crop came down hard again across her tits and she screamed again in pain.

Her thighs were slick with her arousal, her cunt dripping around the soaked rope as Thomas examined it. “Pitiful.”

“You are a pathetic, sex starved little slut, aren’t you?”

CRAAAACK!

“MMMMMMMPH!”

The crop exploded across her tits again, leaving another long red welt. Hot tears streamed down her face, soaking into her gag.

Renata traced her finger along the fresh welts. “You’re quite the little pain slut too.” She flicked the crop across her cunt, and Chloe winced. “You’re really regretting these big fake tits right now, aren’t you?”

Chloe nodded, though she couldn’t really imagine her breasts being any more sensitive than they were right now. Her eyes widened as she watched her captor reach for her nipple clamp. She started shaking her head, whining and pleading into her gag.

“Oh yes. Remember this.” Renata pinched the clamp, pulling it off.

“HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNPHHH!!!” The pain was intense as blood rushed back into her nipple. She writhed in her bonds, screaming, shaking and thrashing as if she could get away from the pain. The crotchrope rubbed against her clit hard as she thrashed, the pain melding with the pleasure into something indescribable. For a second, she saw stars.

Renata waited until the girl calmed down, hanging limply in her bonds. Without any warning, she removed the other nipple clamp.

Even the memory of the pain of the first one still so fresh in her memory didn’t prepare Chloe for the experience again. She blacked out for a second, her brain briefly shutting off from pure stimuli overload.

“Hey!” The snapping of fingers in front of her face brought round, and Chloe opened her eyes, staring at the two people who had shattered her whole world.

She moaned weakly, hanging limp in her bondage.

“You don’t get to check out yet,” Thomas said.

“We’re not finished with you,” Renata said.

They pulled her down and laid her on the floor while they started cutting her free of the ropes. Even as she was freed she just laid there on the floor, waiting for whatever else they had in store for her.

Lastly, the cloth over her mouth was untied. She looked up at Professor Ulrich as he took it away, not even trying to spit out the cloth still wedged in her mouth. He reached between her lips and tugged it out of her dry mouth. She coughed, working her jaw, unsure if she should thank him or just keep her mouth shut.

She wasn’t left to contemplate long, before she was roughly flipped over and Renata held an open water bottle over her mouth. Lukewarm water gushed into her throat and she choked and spluttered, desperately trying to swallow it, not realizing exactly how thirsty she was until that moment.

“Drink up,” Renata said, holding the bottle until it was completely drained. Probably half of it ended up in her hair and in a puddle around her head, and Chloe just lay there, coughing.

“You’re a mess,” Renata said, her tone cold and harsh.

“Get up,” Professor Ulrich said.

Chloe scrambled to get her legs under her. She was still in her heels, and only her ridiculous 4-inch heels, and the collapsed immediately, sprawling at their feet.

Something in her broke. She started sobbing, pressing her head against the cold, hard cement. Her thighs and loins were warm and wet, and she realized she was pissing herself.

The couple watched the puddle spreading from the crumpled heap of a girl. Renata sniffed disdainfully. They just let her cry in her mess for several minutes, until Renata finally took a step forward and put her foot under the girl’s head and lifted her up. “Look at yourself.”

Chloe sniffled as she looked down at herself, over her big, fake, swollen, breasts crisscrossed with welts, her body covered in rope marks, her bald cunt engorged and puffy and glistening with her barely contained arousal, her thighs wet and sticky with her own urine, and the heels strapped to her feet she could no longer even stand in.

“How old are you?” Professor Ulrich asked.

“Eighteen,” she said softly, her voice a hoarse whisper.

“Speak up when talking to an adult,” Renata said sternly.

“Eighteen,” she said again, forcing herself to speak clearly.

“Legally an adult,” he said.

“You don’t look like an adult,” she said.

“You certainly don’t conduct yourself like an adult.”

“No. Look at yourself,” Renata repeated. “Big fake tits, can’t even keep yourself from humping a rope, no hair on your snatch, pissing yourself. No, you’re not an adult.”

Chloe started crying harder. Some small rational part of her brain knew she should be defending herself. Yes, she’d hit on this woman’s husband and had come here, but they’d tied her up and tortured her, some of this was on them. But that rationale part of her brain was silenced by another growing part of her mind that said she deserved this, and that part of her relished in it.

“What are you?”

Chloe had no idea what they wanted from her. She shrugged after a moment, still sniffling.

“You’re a big, helpless baby. Somewhere you got it in your head that you were a big girl who could make it in the world as an adult, but you were wrong, weren’t you?”

She sobbed, nodding.

“What are you?” Professor Ulrich asked.

“I- I- I’m a baby,” she managed before bursting into a fresh bout of hysterics.

“Yes you are. Now come on, let’s get you cleaned up and into something more appropriate.”

They picked up the shivering, crying mess of a girl and dragged her across the room to a basin set in the floor. There was no longer any need to restrain her, she laid against the wall as they hosed her down with cold water, washing away her sweat and juices and pee.

She was roughly toweled off and her limp body laid out on a matt on the floor. “Pay attention. Watch what I’m doing.”

Thomas had to lift her head forward so she could look down at Renata as the woman kneeled in front of her.

“Let’s get rid of these, first of all.” Renata unstrapped her heels and pulled them off, tossing them aside like garbage. Chloe watched as the last bit of adulthood was stripped from her. Either she was passed the point of tears or she had no more tears to cry, because she watched dry-eyed and silent.

Renata reached behind her and pulled out a thick white rectangle. Even as she started unfolding it with a noisy crinkling sound, Chloe couldn’t fathom what it was. It wasn’t until the object was completely unfolded into its hourglass shape with its smooth plastic backing on one side and soft white padding on the other that it finally clicked in her mind.

It was a diaper.

“You peed on my floor. Now I have to put you back in diapers where you belong so you don’t have any more accidents.”

Chloe’s cheeks burned with shame. She needed to be kept in diapers.

Renata kneeled between the girl’s splayed legs, easily lifting her butt up off the matt and sliding the diaper under her bruised butt.

“And because I’m a responsible adult and you, pathetic little baby that you are, will use your diapers, I have to make sure you don’t get a rash.” Renata squirted some oil on her hands and started rubbing it over Chloe’s loins. The girl’s body instantly responded, her hips rolling and a low moan escaping from her lips as the woman rubbed oil over her cunt.

Renata slapped the back of her bruised thigh, eliciting a yelp from the girl. “Baby’s don’t get to cum.”

“Please,” she said, unable to help herself.

Renata grabbed something else and tossed it to her husband. He deftly caught it and forced it into the girl’s mouth. Chloe realized it was a pacifier.

“Little girls should be seen, and not heard,” he said.

“Don’t you dare spit that out,” Renata told her as she resumed rubbing in the oil, lifting her legs and applying it to her backside. Chloe bit down hard on the oversized bulb of the pacifier in her mouth, moaning as the cool oil was rubbed into her abused ass and thighs.

Renata lowered her back down onto the thick diaper and sprinkled some baby powder over her crotch. She pulled the front of it up between her legs and taped it in place, sealing her cunt in a diaper.

“See, isn’t that much better than that silly piece of string you were trying to pass off as underwear?” Renata asked. Her husband lifted the diapered girl up into a sitting position and Renata moved out of the way, revealing a mirror.

Chloe’s hair was still wet and matted down to her head and her tits were still battered and bruised and there were still fresh rope marks all over her body, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the diaper. It was so big and juvenile and humiliating. She shifted, turning to try and see her ass. Her tits might have been fake, but she’d always had a great booty. Now it was completely enveloped in the infantile garment.

“That’s much more fitting for you,” Professor Ulrich said. She looked up at him, and she started sucking on the pacifier. She wished it was his cock stuffed in her mouth, but he would never have her. She was a baby. She wore diapers. He was a man who fucked women like Doctor Renata Ulrich, with real tits and hair on their cunts.

“Give me your hands,” Renata said.

Chloe held them out, and the woman forced stiff leather mittens over first her left and then her right. “You can’t be trusted to not try and take your diapers off.”

Chloe wouldn’t have dared, but just the notion that she couldn’t be trusted with something so simple just added to the humiliation. As the itch between her legs grew stronger, she realized that the mittens would also likely keep her from playing with herself.

“Do you need help keeping your pacifier in as well?” Renata asked her.

Chloe just stared at her dumbly, still sucking on the damn thing.

“Better we do,” she said and her husband got a leather strap. Chloe’s jaw hung slack as the pacifier was pulled from her mouth and fitted into the strap, and it was quickly returned to its proper place in her mouth, the strap wrapping around her head and holding it firmly in place.

“Much better.” Renata pinched her tender nipple, and the girl cried out into her new gag. “Pacifiers are good for fussy babies.”

“We never had children of our own,” Thomas said. He scooped up Chloe as if she were an actual child, cradling her easily in his arms.

“Too busy with our careers,” Renata said, getting up and walking with him. They weren’t talking to Chloe, not really. She was just a prop.

“I don’t regret our decision, but there’s something about you being maternal that makes me want you.”

“Get her set up and take me.”

Chloe watched the back and forth, wide eyed. Thomas carried her over to a dog cage and Renata held the door open for him as he set Chloe inside. She went in on her knees, and her mittened wrists were quickly connected to carabiners on the sides of the cage, keeping her in place. They slammed the cage shut and locked her inside.

“You stay in your crib while mommy and daddy fuck,” Renata said, her voice husky.

“Remember what I told you about your Electra Complex,” he said, taking off his jacket.

Chloe moaned into her pacifier, pressing against the side of her cage as she stared up. He was her daddy now and she wanted him to fuck her. But she was so much more screwed up than that. She watched as he practically ripped Renata’s black dress off. Chloe wanted her mommy to fuck her too.

She ogled the woman, the real woman, in her sleek, form fitting black lingerie. She’d thought her Victoria’s Secret thong and bra were a joke before, now clad in nothing but a diaper before this woman, she might as well have been an actual baby.

Thomas was kissing her neck from behind, reaching around and playing with her breasts. Chloe drooled behind her pacifier gag, thinking how much she’d like to suck on those breasts. She’d nurse from her if she were allowed. Thomas spun her around, and his lips meeting hers as she started tearing his shirt off. Chloe started breathing harder, pushing herself against the side of her cage. His body was lean, his chest hairy. He was so much more man than the hairless frat boys she’d fucked. His strong arms wrapped around his woman, unclipping her bra. He tossed it and it landed on top of Chloe’s cage, as if to taunt her further.

Renata dropped to her knees in front of him. Her semi-translucent full cut black panties held her perfect ass, framed perfectly by her garter belt. She grabbed his belt in her teeth, pulling it off. Still using just her mouth, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled his fly down. Chloe sucked harder on her pacifier as she could see his manhood straining against his underwear.

Renata glanced back over her shoulder at the diapered girl in the cage. She winked at her, and then turned back to her man, taking his massive member out and running her tongue up his shaft.

Chloe rubbed her nipples against the bars of the cage, seeking any sort of pleasure as she moaned, watching her professor, no, her daddy, get his dick sucked by his wife, her mommy. They’d debased her, demeaned her, humiliated her, stripped her, beat her, bound her, diapered her and thrown her in a cage, and she’d never been so turned on in her life.

She sucked furiously on her pacifier as Renata sucked her husband’s cock. Loud moans came from the woman as she deep throated him, him gripping her hair and guiding her up and down his dick.

“You just work that pacifier. That’s all your baby mouth is good for,” he said, glancing at the helpless girl.

She wanted his dick so badly, but she knew he was right; she sucked on pacifiers now. He finally came, and Renata swallowed every drop. She turned back to their prisoner, licking her lips as she panted slightly. “Did you enjoy watching me please my man, in a way you never could?”

“Mmmmph,” Chloe moaned, leaning forward against the bars of her cage.

“We’re just getting started.” Thomas grabbed his wife and threw her down on her back on a table. He slid his hands slowly up her thick thighs and slapped her ass as he grabbed the waistband of her panties, peeling them down her legs. Chloe saw the dark patch of manicured fur above Renata’s sex, and she felt even more babyish with her smooth, hairless cunt, now trapped in a thick diaper.

Her view was quickly obstructed as Thomas buried his face in his lover’s sex. She let out a little scream of pleasure, grabbing onto the table and gripping it tightly as she wrapped her legs over his powerful shoulders.

Chloe rubbed her thighs together, but she could only feel the soft padding of her new infantile underwear against her cunt. Renata’s cries grew louder as he skillfully pleasured her. She threw her head back, her eyes screwed shut, and finally she screamed out in ecstasy as she came hard.

Thomas stood up as his wife still shuddered in the aftershocks of her toe clenching orgasm, and he grabbed her and spun her around, flipping her over the table and stepping up behind her.

“Look me in the eyes, baby,” Renata screamed, breathing rapidly. “You will never be fucked like this.”

Chloe met her stare. She spread her legs as much as the small cage would allow. She started humping her diapers against the hard plastic floor of the cage, moaning loudly into her pacifier. She didn’t care anymore if she was allowed to cum or not, she needed it so badly. Renata didn’t say anything, but she didn’t have to. Chloe couldn’t get off in that position, and she just savored watching her desperately try as her husband railed her hard from behind.

Chloe humped faster. She shook her hands uselessly, rattling her cage, and she screamed into her pacifier in frustration. Renata’s breath came faster and faster as she screamed at her husband to fuck her harder.

“Look at me, baby!” she screamed, her eyes focusing again on Chloe. Chloe hadn’t taken her eyes off her, and she screamed again in frustration as Renata screamed in climax.

• Like 2

This story starts out as a student tryst to seduce her teacher but it wasn't it happening the way she hoped for it kinda went away when was lured in to the basement they broke her teaching her she's not all that but just a baby and dressed her as such a baby and showed that he was to mature for and w as s to remain faithful to his wife 

This story has seduction,BDSM,spankings,forced regresstion,diapered and sex