LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Trip to the Cabin with my Daddy (Written by Me, Grace L)

Chapter 1:

One Afternoon, Grace was driving home from work super excited for this weekend with her husband. His name was Michael. They had been married now for 3 years. He was also her “daddy” because she was an ABDL babygirl. He was the one who had helped her discover her baby side and it made her life so much more exciting. She was excited for this weekend because he was taking her to a cabin for baby time with just them. No one else would be there to bug them for the weekend. Her mother had even agreed to take their son for the weekend to make it easier on them. 

This weekend was one of Graces only chances to be a complete baby without any responsibilities. She was so looking forward to that. She was giving her husband/daddy all of the responsibility of taking care of her. She really needed this due to the amount of stress she had from working as a director at a daycare and being a mom to her crazy 3 year old little boy. She was so looking forward to relaxing and being the 1 year old little baby she felt like. She knew her daddy would take really good care of her. 

Grace pulled into the driveway about 10 minutes later and parked her car next to her husband's SUV. Which she could see he was already starting to pack with what they would need for this weekend. She decided to sit in her car for a few minutes to just collect her excitement before she went inside to start the weekend. Her mind then instantly wondered to the pull up that she had decided to wear to work to make herself feel little to try to start the weekend early. She then realized she had to pee really bad. She decided to wet the pull up as a little surprise for her daddy. She knew it would show him that she really is just a little babygirl that needs him to take care of her. He did not know that she had worn a pull up to work that day as she had hid one the night before. She smiled big as she relaxed her bladder and soon soaked the pull up completely. She wore a pretty red dress to work with her pull up underneath so that she could make it easy on her daddy to tell when he checked her. She then headed inside practically skipping as she locked car doors. 

Grace smiled big as she unlocked the front door, opened it, and walked inside. She immediately notices the bags her daddy has already packed sitting on the floor of her baby stuff for the weekend. He was making sure to pack everything they needed and more. Her dress was swaying perfectly as she walked, hiding her very soaked pull up underneath so unless anyone “checked her”, no one would be able to tell. She then called out, “Daddy I am home from work.” She then sits down on the bottom step of the stairs to take off her shoes that were her big girl shoes. She wanted her little shoes. She was bouncing in her seat happily super excited and could no longer contain her excitement. 

Meanwhile, Michael was upstairs finishing packing the last few items they would need to make this baby weekend perfect. He had packed lots of diapers, pacifiers, baby food, regular food, adult baby clothes, bottles, sip pies, bath items, toys, her blankie she needs to sleep, some of her stuffies, and anything else they would need. He wanted this weekend to be perfect for his little princess as he knew how much she needed this. He had noticed how stressed she had become with work and their son. He had even come up with a few surprises for her. The first surprise was he had gotten a custom adult carseat for her to make her feel extra little on the ride over and back home. The second surprise was the cabin he had rented for the weekend was from an ABDL company so it was all set up for his big babygirl. All the furniture they would need to make her feel extremely baby like.

Micheal smiled big when he heard his little Grace call out to him that she was finally home from work. She had only done a half day today at the daycare. He had taken their son to his mother in laws this morning for her so she did not have to. He had just finished setting out the outfit he had picked out for his little baby. It was a Cushies diaper, 2 stuffers, pink ruffle socks, pink ruffle butt diaper cover, and a cute baby dress that would not cover the diaper cover at all. He also had 2 hair ties and ribbons ready for her hair and her pink pacifier and clip that said I love Daddy. He headed upstairs from the basement where their secret nursery was hidden. He sees her on the stairs taking off her shoes. He said, “Hi babygirl, are you ready to become my little babygirl for the entire weekend and no more big girl responsibilities?” 

Grace instantly looked up at Michael with eyes of anticipation and smiled so big feeling instantly little. She said, “Hi daddy. Yes I am very ready to be the baby I truly am this weekend.” She giggled as she said that knowing how true it really was. She stood up slowly from the stair onto her tippy toes. She smiled and gave her daddy a big kiss on his cheek. She was super happy and little for the first time in a while. Michael smiled big at his little baby and kissed her back. He then picked her up and as he did he noticed under her dress she had a very wet pull up on. He said, “Uh oh it looks like you really are ready to be my babygirl this weekend. You started early with a very wet pull up for daddy to change.” He chuckled and held her up by her bottom with one hand and her other hand on her back. He then headed downstairs to the nursery carrying his little baby. 

Grace giggled and blushed hiding her face in his neck beginning to suck on her thumb happily and bashful when he said that. She said, “I is only a baby daddy. I can’t help it.” As she said that, she lisped using her baby voice and baby talk. She sucked on her thumb all the way down to the nursery wiggling in her daddy’s arms as it was almost impossible to keep her excitement in. She almost instantly started feeling like the baby she was going to be when they walked into the nursery and she saw the outfit her daddy had picked out for her sitting on the changing table. She knew it did not matter to him carrying her outside in the outfit because they lived at least 2 miles or more away from their neighbors and they had a fence up out front. 

Michael smiled at his babygirl as he sat her down onto the big adult changing table. He saw her thumb in her mouth and said, “here babygirl, have your pacifier. I do not want you to chap your thumb up. That can be painful. It can also hurt your teeth.” He picked up the pink pacifier he had for her and stuck it in her mouth carefully as she opened it willing. He then unzipped her big girl dress and pulled it over her head and said, “No more big girl clothes for you young lady for the rest of the weekend.” Grace smiled and giggled happily behind her pacifier that she was sucking on eagerly. She could not have been more excited then she was for this weekend to begin with her nice thick diaper he was about to put her in. 

Michael then gave her pull up a good squeeze chuckling as he laid her down on the changing table. He instantly unfolded the new diaper for her and put the 2 stuffers in it getting it ready for once her pull up was off. He then ripped the sides of the pull up and said, “wow babygirl you really soaked this pull up, you are lucky it did not leak.” He then began to wipe her off front to back making sure she was clean. He smiled down at her as she laid there looking so cutely up at him as he cleaned her off. He then pulled the pull up out from under her and rolled it up. He threw it into the trash now ready to put her in a very thick Cushies diaper. 

To Be Continued…. 

Chapter 2:

Michael sat the diaper he had prepared next to Grace as she laid there on the changing table. He smiled down at her and said, “okay babygirl can you lift your bottom up for daddy please? Daddy needs to get your diaper on before you have an accident all over the floor.” Grace giggled at that comment and did as she was told. She lifted her bottom up while Michael slipped the diaper underneath her bottom fully. He then patted her upper thigh to let her know to set her bottom down on the nice thick diaper. She lowered her bottom instantly and sighed happily as soon as she felt the diaper. 

Michael smiled when Grace sighed. It was so cute how ready she was for this weekend. She had already regressed so much as she laid there sucking on her pacifier. He grabbed the powder and started to powder her completely making sure to not miss a spot because he did not want his babygirl to get a rash. He pulled the diaper and stuffers up and positioned them. He started taping the diaper up. He got it completely taped shut and snug. He patted her diaper smiling and said, “all diapered up babygirl. Let’s get you dressed now.” He grabbed the diaper cover and slipped Grace’s legs into it. He then said, “lift your bottom babygirl.” She did so and he slipped the cover over her diaper. She put her bottom back down and Michael sat her up. He picked up the little pink dress he had picked out for her. He slipped it over her head. 

Michael then stood her up off of the changing table and adjusted the diaper cover and zipped up the dress. He patted her bottom that was not covered by the dress at all. Her diaper was on complete display for the world to see as the dress was way to short. He loved that part of the outfit he chose. He then picked her up and sat her back on the changing table. He put the frilly socks he had chose for her on her feet. He then put black buckle shoes on her feet that looked like shoes for babies. He then got a hairbrush, hair ties, and ribbons. He split her hair into pigtails and tied it up with the hair ties then put the ribbons in her hair. He clipped her pacifier to her dress. He smiled and said, “awwwww my babygirl is dressed and so cute. How do you feel babygirl?” 

Grace smiled big  from behind her pacifier and said, “I feel like a little babygirl daddy.”She said it in her best baby voice with a cute lisp that the large pacifier in her mouth causes. Michael chuckled and smiled at his very cute babygirl. He picked her up and cradled her for a moment happily rocking her. Grace put her head on his shoulder, sighing happily loving being her daddys little babygirl. He held her for about five minutes before he said, “why don’t we put you in your high chair for a quick snack before our 3 hour drive to the cabin? Daddy also needs to finish packing car so you being in your high chair will help daddy do that. He can’t leave you lose because you are just a baby.” Grace nodded being hungry and liking being treated like a baby that can not be by herself. It made her regress even further. 

Michael carried her over to the high chair and sat her down in it. He sat her down in the seat and grabbed the buckle that goes between her legs and around her waist and buckled it tight to secure her. He then slid the tray onto the high chair locking it into place, securing her completely in so she could not get out even if she wanted to. He put a bib on her tying it around her neck so she doesn’t get her pretty dress all dirty. He put a bottle of milk on her tray, some cut up strawberries, and some mini chips ahoy cookies. He said, “Okay babygirl eat up. Daddy will come get you when he is done loading the car and getting everything ready for us to head to the cabin for the weekend.” Grace nodded and spit her pacifier out so that she could eat the snack he had given her as she was hungry. 

Michael smiled watching his babygirl eat her snack. He then headed upstairs and started taking all of their stuff out to his SUV. He opened the trunk of the SUV and loaded everything into the back easily and quickly. He shut the hatch and smiled. He then headed to the garage to get the first surprise he had for his babygirl. The car seat he had custom made for her. He got the car seat and took it to the car and opened the back drivers side door. He sat the car seat in the car and strapped it in. It was perfect for his babygirl. It had a 5 point harness to make her feel very little and safe on the drive over to the cabin. He stood there for a second looking forward to heading to the cabin with his babygirl. 

Meanwhile, Grace was sitting in her high chair eating her snack happily and quickly as she was super excited to head to the cabin. She kept thinking about everything that was gonna happen. She thought about how much she wished the cabin would have ABDL furniture but she doubted it would. She had no idea what was coming. She finished her snack happily having cookie crumbs all over her face and bib. She even had milk that had dripped down her chin and onto the bib. She sat there happily in the high chair swinging her legs waiting for her daddy to come back from loading the car for their trip. 

Michael puts Grace’s favorite teddy and blankie by the car seat knowing she would take a nap on the way there being tired from work and stuff. He then left the car door open to make it easier to load her in. He then headed inside and down to the nursery to get his babygirl. He was smiling so much as he was excited to spoil his little babygirl this weekend completely. He walked into the nursery to see a very messy Gracie. He said, “my my you are one messy baby. I am glad I put that bib on you or your pretty dress would be all messy.” He realized her bottle was empty and took it to the bathroom in the nursery which was just a sink and a tub. He filled it up with nice cold water after rinsing it out. He wanted her to have a drink if she wanted it on the way there. 

He then grabbed a warm washcloth to clean his babygirls face. He headed back to her in the high chair and took the bib off of her. He cleaned her hands and face off. Grace wiggled and fussed as he cleaned her off just like a real baby would. Michael chuckled at her reaction and finished cleaning her off. He then said, “Okay babygirl you are all clean now. Are you ready to get going? Daddy has the car loaded for you and has a surprise for you in the car. I really think you are gonna love it.” He then unlocked the high chair tray and took it off and unbuckled the buckle around her. 

Grace smiled and said, “yes daddy I am ready.” Michael popped her pacifier back into her mouth and picked her up from the high chair. He patted her bottom and began to carry her upstairs and out to the car. She sucked on the pacifier as he gave it to her and instantly put her head on her daddy’s shoulder smiling big super excited or the surprise he has in the car for her. He walked out of the house with her in his arms to the car. 

To be Continued…

• Like 2

Chapter 3: 

Michael walked outside with Grace in his arms happily. He smiled down at Grace and said, “Okay babygirl, Daddy needs you to close your eyes. I have a surprise you in the car that I know you are gonna love it but I need you to close your eyes first.” Grace looked up at him cutely sucking on her pacifier. She nodded and then closed her eyes tight while burying her face in his neck super cutely. Michael chuckled at her response and carried her to the car door. 

He smiled and said, “Okay babygirl, open your eyes. I really hope you love what daddy got you.” Grace sucked hard on her pacifier and lifted her head slowly off of his shoulder and opened her eyes. She turned her head and looked in the car. She could not believe her eyes. It was a car seat that was just her size with a 5 point harness just like a baby one. She was in awe and shock at the same time. She could not believe what she was seeing. She honestly felt like she was in a dream. She dropped her pacifier out of her mouth and said, “Daddy is that a car seat for me? Where did you find one to fit me? I can not believe you would do this for me. Thank you so much daddy.” She kissed him on the cheek hugging him tightly as she was so happy and excited to ride in her new car seat to the cabin. 

Michael chuckled and kissed her cheek back smiling. He said, “Yes of course I got it for you babygirl. I figured it would make the drive to the cabin more enjoyable and it would make it easier for you to take a nap on the three hour drive we have ahead of us.” After he said that, he set her down in the car inside of the car seat. He put her arms into the straps and buckled her in making sure the straps were nice and tight as well as the chest piece was positioned right. He got her completely buckled into the car seat and smiled big down at her. He then handed her the teddy and blankie he had for her. He knew they were her favorite ones. He then put her bottle in the cup holder and kissed her on her forehead. He put her pacifier back in her mouth and shut the car door. 

Michael went back into the house just to make sure he did not forget anything. He saw that he did indeed get everything they needed into the car. He walked out of the house locking the door behind him. He headed back to the car and got into the drivers seat. He looked in the mirror positioning it so he could see out the back and see his babygirl in her car seat. He smiled as he saw she was playing with her teddy and drinking her bottle. He said, “Okay babygirl, Daddy has to stop at the gas station to fill up the tank before we can head to the cabin. That should only take me about fifteen minutes then we will be on our way to the cabin.” Grace nodded and smiled sucking on her pacifier as she went back to playing with her teddy. 

Michael started the car and pulled out of the driveway. He headed to the gas station close to their house. He got there and parked at the pump shutting of the car. He got out and started to pump the gas. It took him about five minutes to fill up the car fully. He then got back in and looked at his babygirl. He saw her still content playing in the backseat. He smiled big and turned around in his seat looking at Grace. He said, “Daddy is done getting gas now so we are gonna head to the cabin now. Daddy wants you to try to take a nap while we drive because I know you are tired and need one. I do not want a crabby baby when we get there okay babygirl?” Grace nodded cutely looking up at him sucking on her pacifier. She said, “Daddy can you play nursery rhymes till i fall asleep?” Michael nodded and said, “of course babygirl.” 

Michel then turned back around in his seat and started the car back up. He then drove off heading to the cabin. He turned on the music she had requested on the radio. He looked back in the mirror about 10 minutes later and found Grace fast asleep snuggling her teddy, sucking her pacifier, covered with her blankie, and head rested on the head rest. Once he knew she was fully asleep, he switched the radio to something he would listen to so he could focus on his driving. He smiled big looking forward to getting to the cabin which he knew was from an ABDL company and would be ready for their weekend.

Every 10 minutes, he would look back at his precious babygirl fast asleep in her car seat. He was so happy he ordered that for her. They could use it for many different things to make her feel little. He did notice that her bottle was empty so he knew she was going to have a very soaked diaper when they got there. As she was a very heavy wetter in her sleep as she was a bedwetter. He kept checking on her through the drive to the cabin. Finally after 3 hours of driving, Michael pulls into the driveway of the cabin. He pulled up to the cabin and parked the car and shut it off. 

Michael looked back in the mirror at Grace who was still fast asleep. He decided not to wake Grace up until after he got everything inside knowing she needed the nap badly. He got out of the car and opened the hatch quietly. He then headed and unlocked the door of the Cabin with the key he got from the people he rented it from. He opened the door and smiled big as he already saw there was a lot of ABDL furniture in the cabin. There was a playpen in the living room and he could see a high chair in the kitchen. He headed back out to the car and carried in all the bags and food he brought for the weekend. He put all the food away in the fridge. Put Grace’s bags in the adult baby nursery. He then put his bags in the bedroom next door. He got a new diaper and onesie laid out on the changing table for Grace knowing she would need a change. 

He made sure everything was perfect for his babygirl and then headed back out to the car. He opened the door by Grace and smiled big at his little.  Sleeping babygirl. He slowly began to stroke her hair and he kissed her forehead. He said, “time to wake up babygirl. We are here at the cabin. Time to have our fun weekend just the two of us. '' Grace woke up slowly and smiled big. She yawned and stretched as she woke up. She said, “really daddy we are here already?” He smiled and nodded. He then started to unbuckle Grace and picked her up out of the car seat. He said, “Babygirl close your eyes for daddy one more time as I have one more surprise for you.” Grace did as she was told and closed her eyes again burying her face in his neck again super excited not knowing what was coming. 

To Be Continued….

Chapter 4: 

Michael carried Grace in the door of the cabin to where she could see the ABDL furniture in the living room and kitchen. He knew she was gonna be shocked and so happy. He said, “open your eyes babygirl. I hope you like your surprise.” Grace lifted her head up and opened her eyes. She looked around completely shocked at what she was seeing in front of her. She was seeing the cabin had ABDL furniture. She was in such awe. She never thought this would be even possible or that something like this existed. She said, “Daddy how did you find a place like this? I always had a dream of the cabin being like this but never thought it would be possible.” Grace was so happy that this was actually happening right now. 

Michael smiled and chuckled at his babygirl’s reaction to seeing the ABDL cabin. He knew she was gonna be excited but did not quite anticipate this reaction. He said, “I found an ABDL company that had this cabin for rent so I rented it for the weekend knowing it would make our baby weekend perfect. You could be a full baby and have everything you needed.” She sat her down on the couch and began to take her shoes off of her one at a time. Once he had her shoes all the off, he stuck his finger under her diaper cover into her diaper. He felt that her diaper was completely soaked and needed to be changed right away. He said, “Oh my. You are completely soaked babygirl. You need a fresh diaper. Let’s get you changed okay?” Grace nodded and smiled up at him sucking on her pacifier. 

Michael picked her up from the couch and carried her to the nursery. He then laid her down on the changing table and tickled her belly. Grace giggled and squirmed. Michael smiled and then put the strap across her chest to make her feel even more like a little baby. He booped her nose and then took off her diaper cover. He patted the front of her very soaked diaper and chuckled. He unfolded the ABU Bunny Hopps diaper he had laying on the changing table already and put 2 stuffers into it. He then untaped her soaked diaper and pulled it away from her. He said, “oh my. Look at all that pee pee babygirl. You really are just a little baby not a big girl at all. Big girls do not pee pee in diapers. Do they babygirl? ” He knew how much she liked being baby talked and treated like she was just a little baby. Grace shook her head no giggling. He began to wipe her front to back making sure to clean her thoroughly and get all the pee pee off of her. 

Grace smiled behind her pacifier as the baby talk made her feel so happy and just like a baby. She laid still like a good babygirl as her daddy changed her diaper. It was an experience that was always so special to her and that she loved so much. Grace smiled and said, “Daddy, I love you so much. You are the best daddy ever.” SHe said it in her best baby voice and baby talk. Michael smiled big and said, “awwww, daddy loved you too babygirl so so so much.” He finished cleaning her off. He patted her leg for her to lift her bottom so he could remove the soaked diaper out from under her bottom. She did as she was instructed instantly lifting her bottom up. Michael removed the soaked diaper, rolled it up, and threw it away in the trash. He then slid the new diaper and stuffers under her bottom that was still lifted in the air. He patted her leg for her to lower her bottom back down. 

Michael then powdered her diaper area thoroughly so that she did not risk getting a diaper rash. He then pulled the diaper and stuffers up between her legs and taped it up nice and snuggly. Once he was done taping it up, he gave it a good pat and said, “there we go all diapered up.” He then picked up the onesie he had for her. It said “Daddy’s Babygirl” on it. He unstrapped her from the changing table and sat her up. He first unzipped the zipper on her dress and took it off. He then slipped the onesie over her head and threaded her arms through the holes. He then laid her back down and said, “okay babygirl lift your bottom for daddy one more time so he can get your onesie snapped up.” Grace did as she was told happily as she sucked on her pacifier. He then snapped up the onesie and Grace put her bottom down. 

Michael then pulled out a pink pair of baby booties and mittens that he had gotten for Grace. He knew how much she wanted to try them because they would make it hard for her to walk or use her hands like an adult. She would have to use her hands like a baby and crawl like a little baby. He slipped the booties onto her feet and the mittens on her hands. He locked them on so that she could not remove them even if she wanted to. Now she had to act like a real baby. She had no other choice. He said, “There we go babygirl all ready to go. Do you want daddy to carry you to the living room or do you wanna crawl?” He wanted to give her the option to crawl if she wanted to. Otherwise he would just carry her. Grace said, “I wanna crawl daddy.” She wanted to see what it was like to crawl like a real baby. 

Michael smiled and picked her up from the changing table. He sat her down on the floor so that she could crawl to the living room next to him. He said, “okay babygirl. Lets go to the living room and get you in your playpen so that daddy can make dinner.” Grace smiled and nodded. Michael began walking to the living room and Grace crawled after him happily loving the feeling of crawling like a baby. They got to the living room and Grace sat on her bottom next to the playpen waiting for her daddy to put her into it. Michael smiled down at her looking so cute. He picked her up and sat her in the playpen happily. He went over and picked up the bag of toys he brought for her and dumped it into the playpen with her. There were blocks, rattles, stuffies, a plastic tea set, and some baby teethers. Grace’s face lit up instantly and smiled big up at her daddy. 

Grace started to play instantly and it was rather difficult to do certain things with the mittens on but she loved it. She set up her stuffies and the tea set. Michael smiled down at her looking so cute. He said, “You stay here and play babygirl. Daddy is gonna go make some dinner for us. He is making your favorite for dinner tonight because this weekend is all about you.” Grace smiled up at him from behind her pacifier and nodded her head. SHe then went back to playing happily, loving her toys and how the mittens are making it hard but made her feel like such a baby. Michael smiled down at her playing so cutely with her toys. HE then headed into the kitchen to start making her favorite dinner which was spaghetti and garlic bread. 

Michael got to the kitchen and pulled out all the ingredients he needed. He started a pot of boiling water on the stove for the noodles and he started heading up the oven for the garlic bread. He started frying up the italian sausage. The water got to a boil and he put the noodles into it. Then once the sausage was done he added the diced tomatoes and sauce. He put the garlic bread in once the oven was completely headed up. This all took him about 30 minutes to get everything completely done. He wanted this entire weekend to be perfect for his little babygirl as it was all about her. He was doing everything she loved. He wanted her to feel completely relaxed after this weekend was over and go back to work stress free. 

Michael got one of Grace’s little baby bowls and spoons. He added spaghetti noodles and cut them up into tiny pieces. He added some spaghetti sauce and stirred it up. He got the garlic bread from the over and cut it into the slices. He cut Grace’s into bite size pieces. He set it all on the table and grabbed a bib for her from the stuff he brought and sat it on the table as well. He took the high chair tray off the high chair and sat it on the floor next to it. He then got his own dinner ready so that he could eat after he fed his babygirl. He also got Grace a nice big  cold bottle of milk. 

Meanwhile, Grace was playing happily in the playpen with all the toys he had given her. She was having a nice tea party with some of her stuffies. She babbled away like a baby cutely not really making any sense. You would have no idea, she was an adult if you did not know the other side of her. She was acting just like a little regressed babygirl. She loved how relaxed this made her feel. She forgot completely about her adult worries as she was just a little baby for now. Michael came into the living room and stood in the doorway of the kitchen and living room and just watched her play happily. He finally walked over to her and smiled down at her. He said, “Dinner is ready babygirl. Are you ready to eat?”

To Be Continued….

• Like 1

Chapter 5:

Grace looked up at Michael and smiled up at him putting her toys down. She reached her arms up to him so that he could pick her up out of the playpen. Michael smiled big down at her and picked her up happily. He carried her to the kitchen where an adult sized high chair was waiting for her to be sat down in. He sat her down in the high chair and put the strap around her waist. He then picked up the tray off the floor and put it into place. He set the locks on it so that Grace can not get out even if she wanted to. Michael then picked up the big bib he had sat aside for her and tied it around her neck . He then sat her baby bowl and garlic bread on the tray in front of her. He said, “Time to eat babygirl.” 

Grace smiled super big behind her pacifier and clapped her mitted hands cutely excited that her daddy made her favorite meal. Michael chuckled and said, “You can not eat with this in your mouth you silly goose.” He pulled her pacifier out of her mouth and let it dangle since it was attached to her onesie. He then picked up her baby spoon out of her bowl and scooped up some spaghetti. He said, “Here comes the airplane.” He made zooming sounds as he flew the bite to her open mouth. Grace had her mouth open wide waiting happily for the first bite. When he put it in her mouth, she sighed happily, it tasted so good. He kept feeding her the spaghetti, occasionally giving her bites of garlic bread. He kept feeding her until her food was all gone. 

Once Grace’s food was all gone, Michael picked up the bottle he had made up for her. He said, “Here’s your bottle of milk babygirl. Drink it all gone for daddy while he eats his dinner. Okay?” Grace nodded. He handed her the bottle and she instantly began to drink it. She drank it slowly while he ate his dinner occasionally looking at Grace and smiling. She drank her bottle all gone just as Michael finished all of his dinner. Grace said, “Daddy can we watch the new lion king movie before bath time?” Michael looked at his watch and checked the time. He saw it was only 6 pm. He said, “That is a great idea babygirl. Daddy knows how much you love that movie. Let daddy get you and dinner cleaned up then we will go watch it okay?” Grace nodded excitedly. 

Michael took all the dishes to the sink and got all the dishes washed. He also put the leftovers away for them to take home with them. Grace sat in her high chair patiently waiting for her daddy to be done. She also wet her diaper as she sat there. It did not soak it completely so she should make it through the movie. As If Michael knew exactly what Grace had done, he walked over to her and reached his hand under the highchair into her diaper. He said, “You are wet but I think you will make it until bath time.” Grace smiled and nodded. Michael then cleaned her face off from the spaghetti as she had gotten it all over her. He then said, “SInce you ate your dinner all gone, do you want some ice cream babygirl before we go watch the movie? Daddy brought your favorite. Double Fudge Brownie.” Grace smiled big and said, “Yes please daddy.” She used her cutest baby voice and baby talk. 

Michael chuckled and went to the kitchen again. He got a baby bowl and spoon. He got the ice cream out of the freezer and scooped 2 scoops into the bowl for her. He then put the ice cream back in the freezer and walked back over to her. He sat the bowl down in front of her and began feeding her the ice cream. Grace ate the ice cream happily getting some on her face. Once the ice cream was gone, Grace sighed happily being completely full. She said, “Daddy can I have my bottle with some water for during the movie?” Michael smiled and said, “That is a good idea babygirl.” He got her a bottle with some nice cold water for when they were watching the movie. He then walked back over to her high chair and cleaned her up from the ice cream.  

Michael then unlocked the tray and removed it, setting it on the floor beside the high chair. He then unstrapped Grace and picked her up. He carried her to the living room and sat her down on the couch while he got the movie set up. He pulled the movie out of the bag he had  sat in front of the tv. He put the dvd in the player and pressed play. He went back to the couch and pulled Grace onto his lap. He put a blanket overtop of them. Grace smiled and rested her head on his chest while the movie began. As the movie played, she would giggle and sing along with the songs. She would also drink her bottle throughout the movie until it was completely gone. She snuggled close to Michael happily feeling so little and so content. 

Once the movie ended, Michael smiled down at Grace and stroked her hair. He said, “Why don’t you play in the playpen for a little while so that daddy can get your bath and bedtime ready?” Grace nodded and smiled big ready to go play in the playpen again. Michael smiled and stood up with her still in his arms. He carried her over to the playpen and set her down inside with her toys. Grace played happily with her toys not even noticing how soaked her diaper was under her onesie from drinking all the milk and water.

Meanwhile, MIchael headed to the nursery. Once he got there, he went over to the bags he had packed of Grace’s stuff. He pulled out a Littleforbig Nursery Pink diaper, 2 stuffers, a white onesie, and her duckie footed sleeper. He took it all over to the changing table. He laid out the diaper and put the stuffers inside. He then unzipped the sleeper so it would be ready to put it on her. He then grabbed the bag of the stuff he brought for bathtime. He took it into the bathroom attached to the nursery. It was just a sink and a tub. There was no toilet in that bathroom as one was not needed. 

Once inside of the bathroom, Michael set the bag down on the floor and unzipped it. He opened it up and pulled out many things. He pulled out a winnie the pooh hooded towel, baby shampoo/body wash combo, a duckie puppet washcloth, a cup to rinse Grace with, bubbles, and lots of baby bath toys. He set the towel on the counter next to the sink.  He then turned on the faucet and got the temperature of the water to just the right temp. He then plugged the bottom of the tub. Michael then added lots of bubbles and all the baby toys. Michael then made sure everything was ready and the tub was to the right level and shut the water off. 

Michael then headed to the living room to get Grace for her bedtime bath. He stood there for a second once he got to her and admired how cute his little girl really was. He thought it was just so darn cute how she played with her baby toys with her hands mitted. He finally went over to her and reached down and stuck his finger in the leg of her diaper. He said, “Oh my babygirl, you are completely soaked. Luckily it is time for your nice bedtime bath. Daddy made it perfect for you to relax in.” Michael then reached down to Grace and picked her up from the playpen smiling big at his little baby. 

Grace smiled big at her daddy as he picked her up from the playpen. She absolutely loved bathtime. It was her favorite part of being little. She hated showers. They made her feel too much like a big girl. Grace said, “Is there bubbles and toys daddy?” She hoped he said yes as she hated bath time without toys and bubbles. MIchael nodded super excited to give his little baby the bath that she needs. He took her into the bathroom and laid her down on the floor. MIchael removed the ribbons and hair ties from her hair. He then removed her booties and mitten, her onesie, and then slowly removed her diaper. He left her pacifier in her mouth knowing she prefered to suck on it at all times. He then picked her up and sat her in the awaiting tub which was perfect for her. 

To Be Continued...

Chapter 6:

As soon as Michael sat Grace in the warm bath tub, she sighed happily. The bath felt so amazing to her. She always preferred baths over showers. She giggled happily at the bubbles and all the little bath toys. There were boats, little mermaids, little bath books, and some other little cute toys. MIchael smiled big at his babygirl who was so happy in her bath. He said, “You play for a little bit babygirl and daddy will get you all cleaned up and ready for beddy bye time okay? Daddy loves his babygirl sparkly clean.” Grace smiled big nodding in agreement and continued to play happily babbling to herself in baby talk. 

Michael sat on the floor next to the tub watching his babygirl play with her toys. He let her play for about another ten minutes, then he said, “okay babygirl time to get you all cleaned up.” He picked up the winnie the pooh bear washcloth puppet and put some soap on it. He began to lather her arms, chest, stomach, back, and neck. He made sure to get her super clean. He then had her stand up. He did her diaper area, her bottom, and her legs. He had her sit back down in the water so that he could rinse her body off. He rinsed her off with the cup he brought to the bathroom and then lathered her feet up to clean them. He tickled them in the process. Grace giggled and squirmed. Michael chuckled happily. He then said, “tilt your head back babygirl and close your eyes so daddy can wash your hair out.” 

Grace did as she was told. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as tightly as she could. Michael smiled and picked up the cup. He began slowly pouring water over Grace’s hair making sure to get every inch of it completely wet. He then put Shampoo on his hands. He slowly began to lather it into her hair. He massaged her scalp making sure to cover all her hair in the shampoo. He then picked the cup back up after her hair was completely covered in shampoo. He began dumping water over her hair making sure to get all of the shampoo out of her hair so that it was all clean. He said, “All done babygirl. Do you wanna play some more or are you all done with bathtime?” 

Grace smiled big and opened her eyes as she looked at her daddy. She said, “I am all done daddy.” She said it in her cutest baby voice and baby talk. Michael smiled and picked her up out of the bath and stood her on the floor. He then picked up the winnie the pooh adult sized hooded towel he had sitting on the counter. He wrapped it around her completely putting the hood on her head. He then picked her back up and carried her to the nursery cutely. Grace giggled happily and sucked on her pacifier. 

Michael then began to dry her off with the towel slowly and gently making sure that she is completely dry. He blow dried her hair and put it in pigtails again. He then patted her leg to get her to lift her bottom up which she does instantly. MIchael slid the diaper and two stuffers he had prepared for her under her bottom. He then patted her leg again and she lowered her bottom onto the nice clean diaper. She sighed happily. He smiled down at her and tickled her belly. He said, “That’s my good babygirl.” Grace giggled and sucked on her pacifier happily. Grace said from behind her pacifier, “I love you daddy.” MIchael smiled and said, “awwww I love you too babygirl.”

Michael went back to work at diapering her. He powdered her entire diaper area thoroughly. He then worked on taping the diaper up snuggly. He made sure to tuck in all the sides. He made sure it was not gonna leak overnight at all. He leaned down and kissed her belly cutely. He said, “Who’s my little babygirl? You are. Yes you are babygirl. You are daddy’s cute little babygirl.'' Grace smiled up at him and giggled cutely. She sucked on her pacifier happily. Michael sat Grace up and picked up the onesie he had for under her sleeper. He slipped it over her head and thread her arms through the arm holes. He then laid her down and patted her leg so she would lift her bottom. She did so and he pulled the onesie flap underneath her. Grace lowered her bottom back down when instructed. Michael snapped up the onesie and then picked the sleeper up. 

Michael then put one leg in the sleeper at a time. He then stood her up off of the changing table and threaded her arms through the holes. He zipped the sleeper up. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. He patted her thickly diapered bottom and said, “There Baby Gracie is all dressed. Daddy’s gonna put you in the playpen to play for a few minutes while daddy warms you up a nice bottle of milky for beddy bye okay? Then daddy will rock you and read you a nice story while you drink your bottle.” Grace smiled big and nodded happily. She sucked on her pacifier contently. Michael picked her up and carried her to the living room where he set her down in the playpen. He then headed to the kitchen to warm her bottle. Grace  instantly began to play happily. 

Michael headed to the kitchen and got one of Grace’s bottles. After getting the bottle, Michael took it to the fridge. He filled it completely up with milk. He then added just a little bit of sugar to sweeten it up. He then put the bottle in the bottle warmer and added water to the warmer. He turned it on to start warming it. It took about five minutes for it to warm up. He took it out and checked the temperature on his wrist. It was the perfect temperature. He took the bottle to the living room and picked up Grace out of the playpen. He then said, “time for your bottle and story time babygirl. Then beddy bye time.” Grace nodded and snuggled her head into his neck as he carried her. 

Michael smiled big and carried her to the nursery where the large rocking chair was located. He grabbed her favorite winnie the pooh book. He then sat down in the rocking chair positioning Grace in his lap so her head was on his chest and she was being cradled just like a real baby. He took her pacifier out of her mouth and put the bottle nipple into her mouth. Grace took the bottle into her hands so that Michael could read her the story and she began to drink the bottle slowly. Michael began to rock the rocking chair and read the story. He did the voices the best he could. He would look at her occasionally as she drank her bottle and became sleepier and sleepier. He finished the story just as she finished her bottle. He took the bottle from her and popped her pacifier back into her mouth. He continued to rock her and pat her bottom lightly. Grace soon fell fast asleep sucking contently on her pacifier. 

Michael continued to rock her for another ten minutes to make sure she was completely asleep and would not wake up. She snuggled close to him in her sleep. Michael smiled down at her so happy that he had a wife who was also his sweet little babygirl. He could not ask for anything better. She was the best thing that ever happened to him. He finally stood up and carried her over to the awaiting crib. He gently laid her down on the mattress. He went and got her favorite blanket that he knows she can not sleep without and her winnie the pooh bear. He put the bear in her arms and covered her gently with the blanket. He leaned down, stroked her hair, and kissed her forehead. He then slowly and quietly raised the bar of the crib locking her in for the night. 

Michael whispered through the bars of the crib, “Daddy loves you so much babygirl. Sleep tight. I’ll come get you in the morning.” He walked out of the nursery after turning the nightlight on, turning the big light off, and closed the door. He left it open a tiny bit so he could hear her if she woke up at all during the night. He then headed to his room. He gathered his stuff to take a shower and headed into the bathroom. He was in the shower for about ten minutes cleaning himself up and thinking about his sweet little babygirl in the next room. He got out of the shower, dried himself off, and got dressed for bed. He crawled into the bed in the master bedroom and soon fell asleep for the night happily. 

To Be Continued….

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...