LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diary of a Pro Mommy (Patreon Exclusive)

This is the newest series I will be posting on my Patreon page EVERY Monday! Each chapter will consist of one session with a pro mommy (so the chapters can get pretty lengthy). Some sessions might be more AB based with loving, some might involve couples, more BDSM things, or even happy endings! If you wish to finish this chapter (it is over 2k words) then join the $5 tier of my Patreon page! I'm also posting a chapter of my audio book every Thursday on there! As well as once in a while a drawing! I appreciate all the support ❤️ 

Red Queen / Mamabug is creating ABDL stories/podcasts | Patreon

Chapter One

The only sounds were coming from the clicking from the clock on the wall. Every time the small hand snapped into place, the clicking would echo across the room, and I would squint my eyes. Why was it so loud?

I impatiently would look back at it, even though I knew only minutes had passed – even though it felt like hours.

Where was he?

I got out of the chair I was sitting in and began to pace up and down my small one-bedroom apartment. My hands behind my back.

It was then I heard a knock on the door.

I stared at the clock; it read 5:24 PM, he was almost half an hour late.

I opened the door and crossed my arms.

“I’m so sorry,” he said, taking deep breaths; it appeared he had run his way up the stairs to get here. His dark hair was a mess as if he didn’t even take a few seconds to brush it.

“I don’t like to be left waiting,” I said with a drawn-out sigh, “when the appointment is 5:00, I expect people to be here on time.”

“I know,” he said, “I have no excuse. I’m so sorry!”

“You realize you will need to be punished for that, correct?” She asked. He looked like what she expected from his profile picture, but she was still shocked that a young man had come to her. He was not ugly, but perhaps not fully put together either.

“Y-yes, ma’am.” He said, hanging his head in shame.

“The cost is $125,” I said, holding out my hand.

“W-what?!” He said, his blue eyes growing wide. “I thought you said it was 100.”

“It was,” I said with a shrug of my shoulders, “that was until you were late.”

“O-oh,” he said, hanging his head, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his wallet. He handed her a one-hundred-dollar bill and five 20s.

I counted the money, and once I was satisfied, I pushed it into my pocket and smiled up at home. “Okay, shall we go over the rules first?”

“Y-yes,” he said shyly.

“It’s pretty simple, for the package that you selected – that is going to give you two hours. You have to do everything that I tell you to do – no question. If you wish to stop any time, the safe word is Pineapple.”

“Y-yes, ma’am, I understand.” He shifted his weight, unable to look at me directly in the eye. I could tell he was nervous. Perhaps he had never done anything like this before. But, for me, this was my whole life. It evolved around it.

“We will start slow,” I said, “to make it a bit comfortable for you. Do you wish for a drink? That might cause your nerve.”

“That would be great,” he said, and I walked over to the fridge and pulled out two beers, handing him one.

“I’ll let you know what I will do first to ease you into it. But I can’t promise I’ll always explain what I will do. But, remember, I’m doing all this for you.”

“Okay.” He said, sipping on the beer.

“Did you already shave?”

“Yes,” he said, taking another sip.

“That’s good; that is one step down. So then right after this, I’ll go ahead and diaper you up.”

He didn’t say anything, and his cheeks turned a bit red as he continued to drink his drink. I smiled as I took a sip of my own.

“H-how long have you done this?”

“Umm, I think about five years now?” I said, trying to figure out the math in my head.

“Wow,” he said, “and you enjoy doing it?”

“I don’t think one could fully do everything I do – if they don’t enjoy it,” I said with a smile.

“I suppose that is true,” he said, “I-I’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Most haven’t,” I replied, finishing my beer and throwing it away, “sadly, that seems to be the case. But, I’ve heard that once they’ve experienced it with me, they are more likely to be more confident and can find partners of their own.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” I said, “I have a lot of repeat customers, and they like to update me with their life. I suppose I’m a part therapist in a way.”

“That’s relieving.”

“Are you done with your beer?” I asked, and he handed me the empty bottle as I threw it away. “Okay, let’s not waste any more time. Let’s get you properly dressed.”

I began to walk down the hallway to the spare bedroom – after all, no one was allowed in my room. It was my personal space.  The spare bedroom is something that I have been growing for the past five years, ever since I moved into this apartment and started this career path. I tried to make it so everyone had something they could work with.

His face when he first stepped into the room caused me to smile. I loved the looks of faces of people who first entered the room.

The bedroom held two large cribs in the back, a dresser filled with clothes, tons of stuffed animals, and some toys. I had the closet filled with other things as well. The bedroom was the master bedroom, as It was a larger space for the nursery.

“W-wow.” He said as he looked around. I pointed to the middle of the playroom, where there was a thick rug.

“Lay down on the floor,” I told him. Although there was a changing table, I decided that the floor was the best option for this situation. “I already have everything that you already picked out.”

“Okay,” he said, obeying her and laying down on the ground as she reached into the closet to pull out what he had chosen when he first contacted her.

She walked over to him, showing him the cute plain white diaper he picked out along with the bottle and pacifier. The bottle had a large blue whale wrapped around it, and the pacifier was bright green.

“First, I need to take off your pants and underwear,” I said as I crouched down next to him. He turned his face away from me, too embarrassed to even look.

I didn’t say anything else as I reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers – leaving his bottom half wholly naked. But I didn’t care. I’ve seen too many naked people in the past few years to take notice.

He placed his hands and covered his face as I positioned myself in-between his legs and grabbed the diaper. I opened the diaper, revealing how large it was. I grabbed his legs and lifted them so I could slide the diaper underneath his bottom. I pressed it over his crotch and onto his hips as I made sure the tape was snug, not too tight.

“How does that feel?” I asked as I leaned back. He sat up and inspected the diaper, and his whole face was red.

“It’s really nice, t-thank you,” he said, twisting about.

“You’re welcome,” I said with a smile, “now I’ll be right back, let me just fill up this bottle.”

“O-okay,” he said as I got up to head to the kitchen. I filled up the bottle with some juice, returning to the room only a moment later.

I sat down next to him, “come here,” I said, pulling him close to me, to the point he was basically on my lap, “drink up.” It helped that he was relatively short for his age, and I was a bit taller than average.

Without another word, I plopped the nipple of the bottle into his mouth. I watched as he began to suckle it down. I took my free hand and began to pat the bottom of his diaper, causing him to wiggle about.

His request was quite simple, unlike other folks. All he wanted to try to wear a diaper with someone for a chance. He was a single guy in his mid-20s who never had a real relationship. He said all he wanted was to wear a diaper, drink a bottle, and perhaps receive a diaper change. He requested two hours, but it had already been almost an hour (as he was late).

He took his time drinking the bottle as I continued to pat his diapered bottom. I figured he wasn’t the type to get sexual gratification from this; he just wanted to feel close to a woman and be loved.

I wanted to do everything in my power to make that fantasy come to a reality. So at that moment, I wanted him to feel a connection between the two of us; I wanted him to fully believe that I was his loving girlfriend and this was a normal relationship – not something he had to pay me for.

Once he was finished with the bottle, I set it to the side and praised him for doing such a good job.

“I think I need to wet my diaper…” he whispered. “Mommy.”

I smiled when he said that; it was one of my many titles. People could call me whatever they felt like, except by my first name, as that is not how you should speak to your elders even though most of my clients were older than me physically.

“Then go ahead, sweetie,” I told him, “that is what little boys do. I’ll be happy to change you out of that wet diaper once you are done.”

He had to crouch down and turn away from me; I watched him as he stayed like that for perhaps ten minutes before I noticed the diaper began to droop down and bulge out slightly. Once I thought he was done, I gently pressed my hand against his diaper bottom, feeling the warmth.

“Ohhh, you wet a lot!”

“Y-yes,” he said, plopping down on the ground and wiggling about.

“Come here,” I said; as I opened my arms, he nuzzled himself into me, digging his face into my chest as I held him tight. I grabbed the pacifier and placed it in his mouth, and he began to suckle it as I had him close, whispering to him loving things as I patted his wet diaper.

I was not sure how long we stayed like that. I had a clock in the nursery to keep track of time, so when I calculated it was close to his time being over, I gently pushed him away from me.

“Let’s change your diaper, sweetie. We don’t want a rash.” I pinched his cheek as I said this. He nodded his head, understanding why.

He laid down on the ground, still sucking on his pacifier as I got in-between his legs once again. I tore off the diaper’s tabs, pulling down the diaper to reveal how soaked it was. He probably had been holding it in for a long time – savoring for this moment.

I didn’t want his efforts to go to waste, so I held up his legs in the sky as I grabbed some baby wipes and began to wipe him down.

I took way longer than I needed to, but I wanted to make a lasting memory for him. Something he could look back on.

Once I was finished, I rolled up the diaper and plopped it in the trash can. I always emptied my trash at the end of each day.

“There we go,” I said, “you’re all nice and clean.”

“T-thank you, mommy.” He said.

“You may get dressed down,” I told him, “I’ll wait for you in the living room.”

I made my way into the living room; he was there within only a few minutes.

“T-thank you so much,” he said, lowering his head a bit, “I enjoyed it…a lot.”

“I’m glad you did, sweetie.” I said with a smile, “I hope to see you soon.”

“Definitely.” He said.

“I hope you have a good day,” I said as I walked him to the door, opening it. Before he could say another word, I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

“You too,” he said, reaching up to touch his cheek, his face red.

I smiled at him; as I watched him leave my apartment, I closed the door behind him.

• Like 2

A little update. I posted the 1st chapter of this Patreon Exclusive! You can find 3 more chapters on my Patreon page, and many more to come! ❤️ (as well as many other stories as well!)