LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lily's little break (private for LilGirlLya and dontyouloveyourmommy)

LilGirlLya

Of all the places Lily Parker had planned to spend her summer break from college, this wasn't one of them. She sighed as she pulled her car into her old neighborhood. This whole day, from waking up in the dorm for potentially the last time, packing her stuff, and then setting out on the road, there had been a growing knot in Lily's stomach at the idea of finally turning into the driveway of her Dad and stepmothers home with nothing to show for it but student debt and a GPA hovering somewhere in the low 1s. Lily wasn't dumb, on the contrary she'd breezed through high school and entered college with quite a bit of promise.

Unfortunately, left to her own devices, Lily first started sleeping in and missing classes before moving on to skipping entirely, alternating between furiously trying to catch up in her classes in all night cram sessions and then spending nights and weekends drinking, smoking weed, and generally letting off steam and relaxing. Self care to her was spending her dwindling college fund and scholarship on take out and booze. The results were predictable. A first semester gone bad had made for a chilly, unwelcome reception from her mom over the winter break. Given her academic collapse, she was 'asked' to not come home this summer by her mom. With no job, limited savings, and with a fresh new academic probation status, Lily was surprised at how eager she initially was to go to her dad's.

Once the matter of having a place to stay was resolved, Lily began to worry as the date of the trip back home approached. Despite good grades on her finals, she failed all of her classes. Mom had been cold over winter break, and while Dad had always indulged and spoiled her more, even he couldn't be happy with the circumstances. Over several telephone calls they both agreed that coming back home to 'reset' was just what she needed before she tried college again in the fall.

The car came to a stop in the driveway. It was time. She thought she could handle her dad, her step mom was a bit of a wildcard. They'd never gotten along well, Isabelle never treated her with the respect she deserved. Like most of the world when they Lily, Isabelle saw a kid. All the women on Lily's Mom's side were short but Lily may have been the shortest, topping out at 4'11 and having a petite frame, being confused for being a middle school kid rather than a grown woman in college was a regular occurrence. Lily brushed her sandy blonde hair behind her ears, fidgiting nervously with a few strands as she sat in the car for a minute before gathering the nerve to get out. Doing so required reaching down to push the seat back a bit and then getting out, she turned to gather her purse as the memory foam cushion she sat on for a boost tried to return to it's shape now devoid of her weight. She went to the back, gathering up the duffle bag with her clothes, Dad could help with her decor, and trudged to the door.

"At least I can do laundry for free here..", Lily thought as she slung the bag over her shoulder, it drifting and hitting her in the knees as she walked. Ever since money became scarce Lily had let laundry slide. Her tee shirt and underwear were the ones she'd slept in for two days now and jeans hardly needed to be washed, that space was best reserved for tops and leggings. With a deep breath, Lily knocked on the door.

Isabelle had wanted children, but her career ended up coming first. She climbed to the top of the coperate ladder and past her child-bearing years. She was resentful for awhile until she met Ross. He had a childish, immature teenager and that was the perfect opportunity for her. When Lily was put on academic probation, she knew just what to do. She retired from her job (early, she was only late 40s) and became a housewife. Ross had always babied his daughter and was on board for her plans.

Isabelle was 5"11 with longe brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She dressed in suits mostly or designer duds. She had an eye for design and had used it to redecorate Lily's room. It was now bright pink with a canopy bed in the middle, which had Disney princess sheets and a fluffy pink duvet. She had a changing table in the corner, with a closet full of childish outfits. A booster seat was attached to their table and there was a child lock on the TV.

She heard the knock at the door and grinned, walking over. She opened it, finding Lily standing on the other side. "Hello, Lily," she said in a voice reserved for a little girl. "How was your journey to us? Come in, come in."

Lily recoiled, cringing at the syrupy sweet voice that Isabelle was putting on for her. Sadly, she knew it would probably be her stepmom home at this time. There went any chance to slink in, have dad help her unload, and then go to the bedroom to begin her summer break. "Hi Isabelle," Lily said flatly, and walked into the house, oversized duffle bumping into the back of her legs as she went. "It was fine. Long drive. I have my furniture in the car, but I can ask dad to bring it in when he gets home. I'm just going to set my stuff down, go to the bathroom and go to my room, alright?" Lily didn't wait for a response before dropping her heavy bag with a thud and heading for the bathroom.

Isabelle shook her head at how rude Lily had been when she came into the house. That would not be tolerated. She picked up the bag and carried it out into the garage. She went through all the clothes and began to separate them. Some would go to charity, other pieces would be thrown away as they were just too out of shape to be given away. She set the boxes on a high shelf and went back into the kitchen. She made Lily a snack for when she ultimately came downstairs: apple slices and a sippy cup of milk. Knowing Lily would be in shcok when she saw her new room, she went upstairs and put up the safety rails on the bed. She sat in the rocking chair, grinning.

Lily smirked, she was a bit impressed with herself about how well she dealt with that. With Isabelle temporarily sidelined, Lily made her way to the bathroom. The door closed and locked behind her, Lily undid and dropped her pants and sat on the toilet. Another sigh of relief as her tight bladder loosened. Lily took in her surroundings while she waited, the bathroom was nice, freshly cleaned and newly redecorated. Isabelle did always love redoing rooms around the house. "Hope she left mine alone." It would just be a matter of moving the furniture back in unless Isabelle had turned it into an office or something. In contrast to the spotlessness of the room, were the panties now around her knees. The black bikini briefs bore several now dry stains. Lily wiped quickly when done before flushing and walking out.

Returning to the door she not only saw no sign of Isabelle but her bag was gone now too. "Isabelle" Lily called, "Where's my stuff?" Lily moved around the house trying to find her before coming to the kitchen, finding her stepmother at the table. "Where did you put my stuff?"

"Your things? Oh, well I put them away." Isabelle grinned. "Would you like to see your new room? I decorated it just how your daddy said you would like it. He'll be home later on, by the way. He's so excited to see his little Lily-Pad." She pinched her cheek and lead her up the stairs to her new room, decked out all in pink, the bed with guard rails. "I worked so hard on this. Lots of pink, and of course all your old toys are down from the attic. Oh, and we have a changing table, it's all fit just for the little princess that you need to be."

She crossed to the closet and grabbed a pair of pink gingham overalls and a white onesie with a peter pan collar. "Hop up onto the changing table and Mama will get you changed."

Lily's anxiety began to sharply rise given both Isabelle's continued childish tone and peaked with the grabbing of her cheek. It felt so invasive, Isabelle *never* touched her. She was pulled along behind Isabelle, her stepmom's tight grip around her wrist hurting her hand. Her attempts to slow down her stepmom's purposeful march resulting in her being dragged along. "Isabelle! what's wrong with you? Let me go," Lily whined in futile protest the whole way up the stairs and to her bedroom.

Shocked and horrified at the interior, "What did you do to my room!?" Lily shouted at Isabelle. As soon as Isabelle let go of her hand to go to the closet, Lily bolted, trying to get away.

Isabelle grabbed hold of Lily. "You're not going anywhere." She lifted her with ease and laid her back onto the changing table. Using straps, she strapped her wrists and ankles to the table. Isabelle removed her jeans, taking down her underwear next. "Skid marks, oh Lily. What a naughty little girl you are. I guess you need Mama to wipe your bottom from now on. I was going to put you in big girl panties, but we might need something else."

She wiped her bottom and then sprinkled some baby powder onto it. She taped a big, fluffy diaper onto her bottom. "Aww, look at you, I can see what your daddy meant. He said when you were little, you looked so cute in your diapeys."

Lily shouted and struggled but the size difference was too much. Limb by limb she was over powered and restrained. She strained as hard as she could but the straps held. "No, please!" Her screams and curses turned to begging as her step mother threw away her underwear. She was powerless to stop her butt from being lifted just off the plastic backed surface as the diaper was slid underneath and fastened tightly.

"You can't do this to me!" Lily practically growled through her teeth. "Where is my dad? I'm leaving! I'm calling the police!"

"The police," Isabelle laughed. "Yeah, right. You don't even have your phone. And your daddy wants this. He misses his baby girl. You want to act like a lazy baby, that's just how we'll treat you." Isabelle slid up some locking diaper panties, leaving her diapers inaccesible to her.

She grabbed hold of a white dress with hot pink sleeves and a tiny pink bow in the middle. Pink, red and white strawberries are all over the dress. Isabelle slid it over her head and got to work on her hair. She arranged it into two braids, held by pink ribbon. Pink baby mittens and matching booties were applied to her hands and feet.

"Aww, you look so precious." She pinched her cheeks and unstrapped her, cuddling her close.