LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened To You? (private for dontyouloveyourmommy)

FalloutZone

Grace towered over Jesse, folding her arms over her chest. "You're not going to take it, are you?" She bent down in front of him and grabbed hold of his face, squeezing her cheeks in her grasp. "You don't have a choice, Jesse. You're a baby, you're mine. You're not going anywhere."

She picked him up by his romper and held him out in front of her like the wiggling little worm he was. "I love you, Jesse, and I know you've been through a hard time. I don't want to hurt you and I know this is going to be an adjustment. So I want to give you choices, I don't want to be like your mother or Hank or those bullies."

Grace carried him to the crib and dropped him inside, handing him his bunny.

"I can spank you for what you just did and then you can spend the rest of your day in your crib. This isn't how I want to handle this. I want us to have fun. The second option, is you let mama breast feed you and we forget tha this ever happened. You don't have to blindly be okay with everything, but if you cooperate it, it'll be so much easier. You'll get more freedoms. So, you tell me, what's it going to be?"

Jesse stared Grace down for a moment trying to assert himself but knew instantly that whatever hope he had to win the battle was gone and maybe there wasn't any hope to begin with. It was hard not to feel frustrated and stressed.

Jesse whined and tried to pull away as Grace squeezed his cheeks again.

He felt his heart and stomach drop upon hearing those words.

'Your not going anywhere' and yet he also felt somewhat happy, somehow? It truly felt like Grace cared about him, properly.

Jesse struggled and wriggled about in her grasp but stopped as he listened to her, "You've pretty much thrown me in the deep end with all this baby stuff." he replied wondering what choices he could possibly have?

In his crib Jesse stared up at Grace and scowled briefly before averting his gaze, his head bowed a little as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. After taking a deep breath Jesse looked up at Grace, "I'm sorry," he said, "I just..." he frowned and looked away, "it's just a lot to take in," he sighed, "I don't see how I can have any fun with being a stupid baby," he paused and sighed once more', "I-I'll breast feed." he mumbled.