LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened To You? (private for dontyouloveyourmommy)

FalloutZone

Jesse knew he fucked up big time. He never thought he would end up here in front of his Aunt's house with his bags packed up. It seemed unfair to him and while it did feel unfair he also knew that his mom couldn't handle him anymore at all and he couldn't blame her.

He wasn't a good kid, he made trouble, acted out, fought and was just a troublemaker in general. Jesse sighed in annoyance. He wasn't dumb but he wasn't smart either otherwise he wouldn't of gotten caught but there was no one else to blame but himself. He had always wanted to be cool and popular which he hadn't been in middle school at all.

In middle school he had been sweet, sensitive, kind. He had won competitions in art, dance and even some sport but because of his sweet even timid nature he had been teased and bullied to the point that he couldn't take it anymore and started to turn into something nasty and horrible.

In high school he was mean and even cruel, he had joined a small group of bullies in his year and had quickly become the leader of the group. The old Jesse was dead. One of the other kids, Lance, had a older brother who would often give the group of boys tasks to do for his gang.

He should of been more careful....

Jesse looked at the door again before knocking and glanced at the window seeing his reflection. Blue eyes with dark circles under his eyes, blonde hair hidden away beneath a baseball cap that he wore back to front, a somewhat child-like chubby face that he had yet to grow out off....

His jeans were ripped from skateboarding, his Green Day shirt was old and torn in places but he didn't care, he liked how it looked.  Jesse only wished that he was a bit more taller, being 5'3 sucked, he hated how short he was and while people had tried to tease him for his height in high school they were often beating up to the point that they wouldn't dare look at him again, he wasn't super strong but he knew where to punch and how to get the upper hand in a fight which was enough for him to gain a reputation. Despite his attutide and mean nature, he wasn't mean to the girls of his school or at least not as mean as he could of been.

Jesse glanced back to look at the car and his mom and for the first time in his life he couldn't help but think when he would see her again? But he quickly shrugged that thought away. He didn't need his mom, he didn't need anyone.

He looked at the door with a glare and a scowl on his face ready to face his Aunt and anything she had planned for him.

Grace had aways told her sister that she needed to get Jesse in check a hell of a lot sooner. But of course, Angela hemmed and hawed, saying he was traumatized from bullying. Now, he was geting into trouble and trying to join gangs. He would've gone to jail had Grace not gotten him out of it, on the condition that Angela sent him to live with her. It was time for him to learn better.

She had always wanted a son, but had been unable to bear children. At over six feet tall, many men were scared off by her. She had long blonde curls and beautiful blue eyes, always wearing clothes that showed off her newly lactating cleavage. Her guest room had been transformed into the nursery that her nephew deserved. A crib sat in the middle of it, with a changing table off to the side. There was a whole closet filled with onesies, overalls and other adorable outfits that would make her nephew look just darling.

Grace opened the door and smiled. "Aww, hello, Jesse," she cooed. She pinched his cheeks, planting a big kiss to his forehead, which left a mark. "How's my favorite little nephew? Why don't you come in, I have a snack ready for you." She pinched his cheeks once more. "I love those sweet litte checks, yes I do, yes I do."

Jesse watched as the door opened and continued to glare but his glare did soften a little upon seeing Grace. He wasn't sure what to make of his Aunt.  His Aunt was over six feet tall while his mom was only 5'7. It was a big difference.

He knew he should be thankful to Grace for saving him from jail but at the same time there was a part of him that wanted to go to jail, that wanted to experience jail and see if he could get to the top despite being young, despite being a bit short for his age.

"Hey," he said backing away a bit but not fast enough, "do you really have to do that?" he asked annoyed by the pinch on his cheek and big kiss to his forehead yet he couldn't remember the last time his mom, Angela had even hugged him or kissed him on the head. He could only remember his mom ever hugging him whenever he won a competition or when he had been bullied, badly. It made him resentful of his mom, he hated the fact that she hadn't done anything to stop the bullying properly which meant he had to take care of it by himself by growing a backbone.

He wasn't sure how to respond to Grace but he figured he was already in enough trouble right now that there was no need to be a complete brat to her, "I've been better," he mumbled, "a snack?" instantly Jesse perked up at that, "I'm glad that someone at least loves them." he said with a scowl, "I hate my face." he dropped his bag in the hallway and his skateboard next to it.

He wasn't sure how to react to Aunt Grace at all.

Jesse seeing the kiss mark on his forehead thanks to a nearby mirror blushed and rubbed at it only to cause the lipstick to get into a bit of his hair causing him to take his hat off.  One thing Jesse hated a lot was going to the hairdresses which meant that his hair was rather long but the length was always hidden by his hat. He had very sensitive eyes and skin and the hairdresses tended to be full of different sparys which hurt, a lot. His blonde hair stopped at his shoulders. He went towards the mirror trying to get the tiny bit of lipstick out of his hair.

"Oh, that hair is much too long. Auntie will have to give it a cut. You are just such a cutie," Grace cooed, pinching his behind. "And look at that tushie? Isn't that the most adorable tushie wushie?" She pinched it again. "Oh, silly Auntie, did she get lipstick on our forehead?" She licked her thumb and rubbed it right off, before working on some other dirt he had on his face.

She lead him into the kitchen where she had cut up carrots and celery along with a mug of warm milk. Little did her nephew know, she had drugged it. "Sit, sit. I'm glad you're here. Angela was clearly not doing a good job taking care of you, so it's my turn to take a whack at it. You're just so small and adorable. Make sure you eat your vegetbales, who knows when your mother last fed you a decdent meal." She rolled her eyes.

"So, Jesse, while you live with Auntie, there will be some rules. You will eat what I make, no complaining. You are grounded, so no going out without Auntie. Bedtime is 8 PM."

Jesse tensed up, "Fine just no damn stupid sprays." he was fine with getting his hair cut as long as he didn't have to endure going to the hairdresses or having anything sprayed at him. He didn't like the thought of Grace giving him a hair cut though but he guessed it wouldn't be to bad, right?

Jesse blushed brightly, "Hey! Cut it out!" he could feel himself losing his temper but managed to hold on for now at least, "Is this really needed?" he complained trying to pull away as Grace started to work on the dirt on his face.

It made him feel like a kid.

Jesse took a deep breath as he was lead into the kitchen.

Carrots? Celery? Milk?

He looked at his Aunt confused before sitting down, "I don't like celery." he said quickly picking up a sliced bit of a carrot to eat, "Your probably the first person glad to see me at all." he mumbled having nearly finished all the sliced carrots, "I'm not small," he complained, "or adorable."

His cheeks turned a bright red, "Why are you treating me like I'm a kid anyway? Your fussing over me a lot? I don't get it? Your my Aunt but your acting more like a mom. It's fucking weird."

Jesse went to pick up some more carrot to eat but quickly realized he only had celery left. He had been eating the carrots quickly, very quickly. He did feel hungry and he couldn't help scowl at his Aunt's comment despite the fact that his mom normally didn't cook anything at all because she was busy with work or dating. He hated the guys she brought around all the time. Just thinking about it made him angry. Jesse clenched his fists tightly and even gritted his teeth together.

Only upon hearing Grace talk did he unclench his fists. He had clenched hard to the point that one of his nails had cut a little into the palm of his skin on his left hand causing it to bleed a little, "Yeah sure, whatever," he replied rudely to his Aunt Grace, "I expected as much." he picked up the mug of warm milk to drink, "How long am I grounded for? Eight is really early for a bedtime?" he questioned.

"Fuck." he swore as he started to feel the pain in his hand from having clenched his fists a moment again. Jesse looked at his palm, "Do you have any plasters or something?" he asked with a scowl as he looked at the small amount of blood now trickling from the little wound he made.

His hands were bruised and had a few scars from fights he had been in.

"You'll eat that celery and you'll like it," Grace told him. She watched him gnaw on the carrots and smiled. "Oh, but you are just a little wittle boy. So cute and chubby. I'm treating you just how you are."

She cocked an eyebrow. "You will not curse at me young man, you're going to respect your auntie or you will go over my knee. I don't care how old you think you are." She watched him pick up his milk and listened to him curse yet again. "That's it. You have been very fresh since you arrived." She went to the drawer and removed a wooden spoon.

"We'll clean up your hands as soon as I tan that hide of yours."

She stormed over to him and grabbed him by the ear. She pulled down his ripped jeans and boxers. "Why are you getting this spanking?"

Jesse scowled, "I'm not chubby!"

He always felt insecure about how he looked. He wasn't fat but he wasn't slim either or as toned as he wanted to be. Jesse looked at his Aunt and wasn't sure what to say to her comment.

He looked at the celery with a glare before looking at Grace with his nose scrunched up showing his disgust which caused his cheeks to puff out, "You can't be serious?" he was surprised and shocked at this. He never got spanked before in his life at all but before he could recover from the shock he found himself being grabbed by the ear and pulled over his Aunt's lap, "Fuck!" he swore rubbing his ear surprised by how much it had stung, "Hey!" he shouted trying to reach for his boxers to pull them back up but it was impossible for him to reach them.

Jesse blushed at the position he was in and squirmed around in Grace's lap, "This so stupid!" he yelled trying to get out of Grace's lap only to sigh in annoyance, "Fine whatever! I'm getting spanked because I swore and I keep on continuing to fucking swear," he growled, "is that enough or do you want me to continue? There's probably a huge list of reasons why your spanking me besides the swearing." he rolled his eyes in annoyance.  A spanking shouldn't hurt, right? Or at least not much anyway? Why did he feel so worried? He shouldn't feel worried! He was tough! He took on guys bigger and older then him! He could handle this!

"If you're going to swear, I'll keep a pacifier in your mouth so you can't sass back," Grace told him. She yanked down his boxers and grabbed him by the ear, dragging him to the sink. She lathered up the bar of soap and shoved it into his mouth. She tied the soap in with a piece of string so he couldn't spit it out. "You can keep this in while you get your spanking."

She dragged him by the ear back to the chair and sat down, pulling him over her lap. "Let's get this little hiney spanked. We'll start with my hand, then we'll use Mr. Spoon. What a naughty boy I have here." She laid down a smack. "I know your mother has no rules for you and lets you run around like crazy, but that won't be how it goes here." She rained the smacks down as she spoke to him. "You're going to wear diapers, which will be your new bathroom. You're not going out." She laid down a hard smack. "You're going to be a good little boy for your auntie Grace or I will spank you. You wanna be a tough guy, I'll show you what a chubby little baby that you are."

She finished spanking him with her hand and grabbed hold of the spoon. "After this, we'll cut that ridiculous mop of hair you have. And you're going to thank auntie for all she does for this bratty baby boy."

Jesse was surprised by what Grace had said to the point that he didn't know how to respond at all. What did she mean pacifier? She wasn't serious? She couldn't be right? But as he found himself being dragged over to the sink by his ear and his boxers around his ankles he quickly learnt that his Aunt Grace was indeed serious, very serious.

Before he had time to react and fight back against his Aunt he already found himself with a lathered up bar of soap in his mouth that he was unable to remove at all due to the dreaded string she had wrapped around it. All Jesse could do was whine loudly as soap bubbles dribbled down his chin.

It almost felt like he was suffocating. He could feel the soap moving around, disolving. It tasted horrible and he couldn't help but cough as some of the soap started to trickle down his throat.

Jesse was more concerned with the soap until he found himself over his Aunt's lap. Everything seemed to be moving fast to the point that he couldn't keep up with anything. Jesse wriggled and squirmed and even made a small surprised sound at the first spank causing him to glare at his Aunt.  He couldn't allow this to happen! But he wasn't quite sure what to do? He didn't fight girls and while his Aunt wasn't a girl but a woman he still couldn't bring himself to physically fight her off or push her away? It just didn't feel right.

Jesse groaned as the smacks started to rain down on his bare and perky bottom. It was starting to hurt....

Diapers? New bathroom? Little boy? Chubby little baby? Jesse's face turned a deep red. His Aunt couldn't be serious? Yet giving the position he was in and the soap in his mouth he knew very well that she was serious and worse of all he had no plan or even a idea on how to stop this.

Jesse was holding back tears as the spanking finished and would of felt relief yet he knew that more was coming. He couldn't cry, he refused to cry. He needed to be a strong! He didn't want to be weak, he didn't want to get pushed around, he didn't want to be scared again like before! The soap continued to burn his throat and for a moment he thought he was going to puke.

He glanced up at his Aunt and was no longer glaring at her. Instead his blue eyes were bloodshot with tears threatning to fall at any minute. He didn't want to get spanked anymore! He didn't want to cry! Jesse turned his gaze and decided to lower his head so it was against his Aunt's leg. This only caused his bottom to be lifted up more as he curled up awkwardly on Grace's lap in an attempt to hold himself together and in some bizzar way to find some form of comfort.

Grace carressed his cheek. "I know, honey, being a bad boy has consequences and that hurts. Don't worry, Auntie is right here. Now, let's finish up this punishment." She resumed spanking him with the spoon, turning his bottom from pink to bright red. Finally, she finished and cradled him in her arms. She removed the soap and handed him the cup of milk for him to wash his mouth out with. "There we go, that's a good boy, that's a good boy." 

She rocked him for a bit and then put him down on a wooden stool, with his bare bottom down. She grabbed a pacifier from her purse and put it in his mouth. It was baby blue and read "Poopy Prince" on the front. She tied his hair back into a ponytail and went into the bathroom, returning with some scissors. She cut off the ponytail, letting it fall to the floor. She got to work on the rest of his hair, trimming it so it was nice and short, styling it so it was curly and very babyish. "Isn't this just darling?" She cooed, pinching his cheeks. 

"Now, I think you can sit there for a bit while I clean up, then we will get you in some new clothes." She ruffles his newly cut hair and gets to work, sweeping then cleaning up the mess from his snack. She puts the celery in a zip lock bag to serve with his next meal.

Jesse whimpered softly and kept his head down pressed against Grace's leg. He never cared about the consequences before, he didn't care if he was grounded, suspended from school or anything else but this was different from all of that. Maybe it was due to the fact that it hurt? Or maybe it was the amount of attention Grace was giving him that made it worse?  He could handle yelling, getting into fights and more but this was different.

Despite trying to hold on Jesse finally cried.

He hated himself for it, he hated crying. He didn't want to be 'crybaby' Jesse again, he didn't want his mom to get angry at him for crying because 'boy's weren't allowed to cry.' He couldn't let this happen and yet as his Aunt craddled him in her arms Jesse simply cried harder into her chest, hating himself even more.

The removeable of the soap and cup of milk made things better at least but that didn't stop his tears completely. Being rocked even more by his Aunt, he stayed completely silent, his head resting on her chest once more and his tears finally stopping. When he was finally placed down he couldn't help but scowl at the pain in his bottom and even at the sudden loss of comfort. The pacifier surprised him but he didn't want to upset his Aunt even further or get spanked again at all so for now he kept it in his mouth, suckling on it a little.

Jesse watched nervously as his hair fell to the floor. There wasn't much he could do. He blushed at his Aunt's words and from having his cheeks pinched but he was glad that the haircut was over and done with now. Jesse nodded remaining quiet as he wondered what clothes his Aunt might of gotten for him?

A sudden tiredness washed over him. Why did he feel so tired right now? Maybe it was due to the spanking? Sadly he didn't know nor realize that his Aunt had drugged the warm cup of milk that he had been drinking and it was starting to take effect. Jesse rubbed his eyes and shook his head a little only to yawn causing his paci to drop onto the floor.

Grace smiles as Jesse yawns and sniffles from his seat. He looks just like the baby boy she's retraining him to be. "I'll be done soon, darling. Don't worry, then you can take a nice nappy-poo. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Once Grace is done, she lifts him up and cuddles him close in her arms, patting his bare bottom. With his face sandwiched in her chest, she thinks of the pills she's been taking, he'll be ready for them soon enough. 

She carried him into his new nursery and laid him onto the changing table. The first thing she did was take off his shirt. "Look at my handsome little man," she coos, stroking his chin. "Who's my chubba bubba?" She pressed a kiss to his lips as if he were a real baby.

Grace powdered his bottom and then grabbed a big white fluffy diaper. She lifted his ankles up into the air and slid the diaper under his bum. She massaged some lotion onto his red hiny, rubbing it in nice and good. "Let's get this on so my little Duckling doesn't have an accident." She tapes it on nice and tight. Next come the locking diaper panties. They're plastic, light blue and see through. She locked them on top of his diaper. "So we don't get any funny ideas, my little bun bun." She gave him another kiss.

Next came the bunny onesie. It had a butt flap for diaper checks and snapped at the crotch. It came complete with a hood that had little bunny ears. "When you were a baby," she explained, dressing him. "You were Auntie's little bun bun and now you're going to be that again." She put a new pacifier in, this one shaped like a carrot. She squeezed his cheeks, then his bottom. "Who's the cutest snuggle bunny?"

Jesse gently rubbed his eyes and blushed at the way Grace was talking to him but he was to tired to put up a fight against her right now nor did he want to. His bottom hurt, his ego was bruised and there wasn't much point in doing anything right now. Maybe tomorrow he could try and do something?

All Jesse could do was nod his head. A nap did sound nice even though he did think that he was too old for them.

Jesse blushed as his face was squished and sandwiched into his Aunt's chest. It shocked and amazed him that his Aunt was able to hold him like this. Jesse didn't fight back against the cuddles. He liked them, he liked the affection his Aunt Grace was giving him despite how humuliated he felt right now.

The nursery was a huge shock. This couldn't be his room? No way? He stared at his Aunt confused and was about to say something only to stop as his shirt was pulled off of him leaving him completely naked. Jesse blushed brightly and went to cover his manhood. He had been to emotional before to even think about the fact that his Aunt could easily see it. Jesse felt conflicted over Grace's words. He felt insulted and not insulted at the same time. No one had called him handsome before or really complimented him yet to be called 'handsome little man' by his Aunt seemed strange.

He hated the way his Aunt stroked his chin. It felt almost relaxing....

The kiss shocked him, "What was that for?" he squeaked finally talking, "I-is this really needed Auntie?" he asked softly as his bottom was powdered, his ankles lifted. The lotion caused him to relax, a lot, it felt nice and cool on his sore bottom and for that brief moment he didn't care about the fact that he was naked and about to be put into a diaper.

"I-I can make it to the toilet." he mumbled softly as he watched his Aunt tape the diaper nice and tight around him. The padding inside felt weird. It was soft, warm, snug and almost nice? Yet anything nice about the diaper was ruined quickly because it was a diaper, something babies or little kids wear, not teenagers like him. He frowned at the plastic pants and the lock, "I think I'd rather get spanked then do anything at all in these." he replied grumbling softly and once again getting caught off guard by another kiss.

Jesse didn't think it could get any worse, he didn't think it could get even more humuliating, "Auntie," he whined, "why do I have to wear this?" he complained as his cheeks were squeezed and then his bottom reminding him of the spanking he had just endured.

He wanted to swear, he wanted to scream but he held himself together. It was just his Aunt, no one else, he could handle this, "This is so stupid." he sighed. He felt tired, worned out and he had no idea how to process everything that had just happened. Everything just happened so fast. He rested his head against his Aunt's chest once again unsure what to do, "I don't want to be dressed like this, like a baby." he mumbled but he had a feeling that he didn't have much or any choice in the matter otherwise why would his Aunt go to such lengths.

"It is really needed, because you're just a little baby. And I'm sure you'd rather be spanked, but these are so much comfier." She pressed kisses to his fingers. "Such a chubby little bunny."

Grace picked him back up and snuggled him for a moment. "Okay Bunny, it's time for nappy-bye." She adjusted his pacifier and clipped a rope to it so he wouldn't lose it if he spit it out.

She carried him over to the crib and lowered him inside, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Night night. If you need me, I'll be doing some chores. Get lots of rest." She tapped his nose. Grace covered him with a heavy knit blanket that she had made herself. She tucked his old stuffed rabbit under his arm. He always slept with it when he stayed at her house.

After one last cheek pinch, she shut the lights and turned on a nightlight. Grace headed out of the room and started setting up the rest of the house. A high chair was built and put up in the kitchen. A playpen was set up in the living room with a lot of baby toys sprinkled throughout. She changed the TV so there was a child lock on there. Grace then set up an exersaucer and a baby swing. In her own room, she set up a bassinet, just in case he regressed further back and needed to be close to auntie.

Sliding onto the couch, she took a funny looking pill. Come afternoon, she could breastfeed him just as he needed. 

Jesse could feel his stomach drop. His Aunt was serious, "I don't want to be a little baby," he replied softly, "I'm nearly an adult and what about school?" he watched as Grace kissed his fingers and blushed softly.

He felt conflicted. The attention despite the humliation felt nice and was a decent change compared to what he was use to and same with the affection but he shouldn't be enjoying any of this. It went against who he was, who he should be.

Jesse frowned behind the pacifier but didn't spit it out as he was lowered inside the crib. Once again Jesse blushed and instantly twitched his nose upon Grace tapping it. The heavy knitted blanket was a surprise but a good surprise. Seeing his old stuffed rabbit caused him to gasp in shock.

Finally alone Jesse spat out the paci and looked at the old stuffed toy, "I can't believe she kept this," he said softly, "mom was going to chuck you away," he paused talking to the old stuffed rabbit, "I wish she would stop bringing guys over." he curled up and held the rabbit to his chest as sleep finally took over.

The drugged milk had caused his body to relax, a lot more then normally, and for the first time in his life he had wet the bed.

It was the morning and Jesse woke up with a yawn and knew instantly something wasn't right. The diaper felt different from yesterday? He blushed brightly and closed his eyes holding the rabbit tightly. This was just a dream, just a dream. The diaper felt cold and somewhat sticky and more heavy then it was. What was he going to do? Was there anything he could do? He hated feeling helpless.

Grace woke up herself around the same time Jesse did. She looked through the baby monitor and smiled as he rolled around. She got up and walked into the nursery.

"Good morning, Bun Bun," she cooed. "How was your sleep?" Grace sniffed the air. "Uh oh, someone's a little stinkers." Grace reached down and scooped him up, pressing kisses to her face. "I think we should give you a bath, when's the last time you were properly bathed?"

Grace carried him over to the changing table and laid him down. She stripped off his rabbit onesie and started pretending to nibble on his stomach and neck. "Yum, yum, who's a cute little one?" She untaped his diaper and waved the air. "P.U, stinky butt." She lifted his ankles up and wiped his bottom, making sure to get into all the nooks and crannies of his bottom, folds and balls. "There we go, I remember changing your diapey when you were a baby the first time. I believe you weren't potty trained until you were 4. You'd wear a onesie just like that one and I'd change you, feeding you babas. You were always auntie's little bunbun. What happened to that?"

She finished wiping him down and threw away the dirty stuff. "Come back to auntie." She picked his naked body up and carried him into the bathroom. Grace turned on the tap and grabbed hold of some rose scented bubbles, throwing them in. She went back to giving him kisses and nibbles. "You are so delicious."

Jesse rubbed his eyes briefly before he watched Grace enter into the nursery, his nursery...

Jesse blushed brightly and didn't know what to say at all. He felt so caught off guard and vulnerable that all he could do was lay still in his Aunt's arms as he was smoothered with kisses.

Bath? Jesse cringed, "C-can I have a shower?" he asked minding his manners, "Please?" he didn't want to test his luck to much right now.

On the changing table Jesse squirmed around feeling awkward and uncomfortable, "Stop it," he whined softly not use to the amount of attention he was suddenly getting and how close his Aunt was, "this is weird." he complained.

Jesse's face turned completely red and the only thing he could do was hide his face into his hands as his Aunt changed his diaper. Why did she have to be so tedious with wiping him? It felt like forever. He wanted to cry from the humuliation but managed not to, "I grew up," he squeaked at her question, "I didn't need this anymore or now," he paused, "and I got bullied, badly." he looked at Grace feeling hesitant, "And Hank..." he didn't know if he should of mentioned Hank or not who had been his mom's boyfriend for about three to four years and who had been activly abusive towards him. He didn't know how much his Aunt knew about him or not? It wasn't something he really talked about and any mention of Hank with his mom was quickly shut down.

Jesse scowled as he was picked up naked and carried into the bathroom, "This is so stupid I'm a guy, I shouldn't smell pretty." he replied as the rose scented bubbles hit his nose. It did smell nice but still...

"Babies don't take showers! They take bubble baths, it gets them nice and scrubby dubby clean," Grace coed. "I know it's weird but it's what you need."

She had started the bath when he brought up Hank. She raised an eyebrow. "Hank? Your mother's boyfriend? She told me that she dumped him awhile ago." Grace should've known better. "What did that awful man do, baby boy?"

Grace lowered him into the tub and grabbed hold of the body wash. She started scrubbing his skin softly with a ducky washcloth, covering every inch of his body. She washed his balls carefully, being just as tedious as she had with his diaper change. After that, Grace spread his butt cheeks apart to clean on the inside. She wanted a squeaky clean baby.

Next, she got to work on any body hair he might have, shaving it all off so he looked like the chubby baby boy that she was determined to treat him as. She got to his back and began to scrub that down very well.

"Now let's wash this hair."

All Jesse could do was fold his arms across his chest and sulk at Grace's words as he tried to think on what to do or if he could do anything? He knew he would have to be careful and smart about this otherwise he would end up in even more trouble then he already was.

Jesse sighed and wasn't sure if he actually wanted to talk about Hank or not. It was one of the things that made him so angry, confused and hurt. Maybe it was a mistake mentioning him in the first place?

At the very least the thought of Hank helped distract him from the fact that he was being washed by his Aunt. He should at least say something about Hank now that he had brought him up, "Besides the fact that he would come into my room every single time he was drunk? And try to get it on with me? Cause mom locked her bedroom door?" he replied awkwardly not wanting to say much more then that, did he really need say anything more? There were the beatings, yelling and more but he really didn't want to think to much on it otherwise he would just end up puking everywhere.

It was hard not to feel uncomfortable from being washed so throughly and tediously. His face was a bright red at how Grace covered every inch of his body and washed his most personal parts so carefully. It was embarrasing, "Come on! Isn't it already enough that you just washed me like a fucking baby?" he swore unable to help himself as he watched in horror as all his body hair got shaved. Not that there was much of it anyway but still....

Grace made him uncomfortable but to an extent he was okay with this, okay with his Aunt because he knew that she didn't mean any real harm like Hank had, he knew the difference. He looked at the soapy bubbles in the water and scowled as he noticed how dirty the bath water was now. He didn't expect it to be this dirty and his hair hadn't even been washed.

Grace frowned. “Oh my baby boy, auntie is so sorry that happened to you.” She snuggled her cheek against his. “Don’t you worry, that mean man will never hurt you again. Auntie will protect you, you’re not going back to your mom. I’ll be your new mommy.” She smiled. “That’s right, I’m Mama now. Can my little bun bun say Ma-Ma?”

She stood him up quickly and spanked his bottom ten times. “We do not swear! Naughty baby! Do that again and Mama will make it so you can’t talk at all.”

She sat him back down and put some special shampoo in his hair. It’d make it short and fine like a real baby’s, while clearing up any rashes. She shielded his eyes with one hand, dumping some water over with a small cup. She repeated the process until it was all out. His hair was now like a baby’s, still there but barely noticeable, especially as he was a blonde.

”don’t you just look darling!” She squeezed his chubby cheeks and pulled the drain on the tub. Grace picked him up, wrapped him in a yellow towel and carried him into the nursery. She laid him onto the changing table and rubbed baby oil all over his body, adding some rash cream to his tush.

”Can’t have you getting a rash,” she cooed, powdering it and sliding a diaper under it. “There we are.” She taped it up and grabbed the onesie she had left out. It was a blue polo with a mock pair of overalls on the front with an elephant in the center. She put it on him, snapping up the crotch. Next came the blue booties that wouldn’t allow him to walk. “D’awww, who’s my wittle bun bun?”

Jesse was surprised by Grace's reaction. It made him feel a little better about everything that has happened knowing that his Aunt would protect him against something like that and seemed to actually care for him. It made things easier and yet much more harder because he wasn't sure what he wanted to do now? He had thoughts of running away but he didn't really want to runaway from the only person who cared about him.

Jesse looked at Grace. Would his mom even care if Grace was his new mommy? Probably not? His mom had him when she was young and was trying to re-live her life.

Jesse blushed brightly at Grace wanting him to say 'ma-ma' and sighed wondering if he should? The sudden and quick spanking had caught Jesse by surprise causing him to yelp loudly, "Okay Mama! Sorry!" he replied as he was settled back down in the tub.

He was surprised by how much his bottom hurt and frowned. The spanking from yesterday had been really bad. Jesse stayed still and uncaring as his hair was washed not realizing that the shampoo Grace was using would cause his hair to look like a real baby's.

Jesse scowled at having his cheeks squeezed and even glared a little. Wrapped in a yellow towel and carried out of the bathroom he could see his reflection in one of the mirrors causing him to blush, terribly, his hair was barley noticeable yet he could still see that his hair had curled up a little due to yesterday's haircut.

"Aunt...Mom?" he said while laying on the changing table, "W-what did you put in my hair?" he stammered as he felt Grace rub oil all over him, "I-is this really needed?" he squeaked but the rash cream did feel good and soothing against his still recovering bottom from yesterday, "H-how long will I be like this?" he asked softly as he watched himself being diapered and then dressed in a stupid onesie, "C-can I still skateboard?" he asked wondering if he would be allowed to do anything at all or not? The blue booties caused Jesse to blush even more.

He looked away from his Aunt and wondered if it would be better to answer her question or not? Would it be better to play along? He didn't know? He was still caught off guard by everything.

"I made it look like a baby's, because that's what you are! Mama's baby boy." She smiled. "Yes, baby boy," Grace cooed. "This is needed. You're just a little boy. This is your reality for the next few years. Eventually, I'll potty train you and start letting you be a bit bigger. But you won't be ready to leave Mama for the next 10 years at least, if not longer! Who knows, maybe you'll always need your mama." She scoffed. "No, skateboarding is too dangerous! Your new favorite ride will be your stroller, yes it will." 

She lifted him into her arms. "You're chubby, but you're still used to that yucky big people food. Mama needs to show you what it's like to have some healthy baby food. So, come here." She handed him his bunny and carried him to the rocking chair, settling down with him in her arms. "I used to feed you baby bottles but those would be horrid for you. Breast is best."

She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her engorged breasts. She stroked his cheek. "Drink up, my little sunflower. Come have some of Mommy's milk. Then we can have some oatmeal for breakfast."

Jesse frowned and wondered if there was a way out of this or not? Yet the more Grace talked and cooed at him the more he realized how fucked he truly was, "Next few years?" he replied in shock repeating her words, "I-I thought that this would only be for a few months? Not years?" he continued shocked, "Ten? I-I'll be twenty six!"

He gulped fearfully. It wasn't uncommon for people in their twenties to be living with their parents but still....

"W-what about school?" he asked nervously wondering if he would still be going or not? Or would he be taught at home?

He took a deep and nervous breath as he listened to Grace only to stare at her, shocked and horrfied, "You've got to be kidding me? I'm sixteen? I'm not a baby?" he said softly as he was picked up and carried to the rocking chair, holding his bunny in his arm, "B-breast? N-No!" he watched as his aunt unbuttoned her shirt and saw her engorged breast, "No fu...." he was about to swear but stopped instantly upon having his cheek stroked and how soothing Grace's voice sounded to his ears despite being called 'sunflower' and everything else.

Jesse felt utterly pathetic as he held up Bunny blocking Grace's breast while he hid behind the soft toy like a shy or scared little child that just didn't know what to do.

"No, in 10 years, you'll be barely an adult. Maybe even then you'll only be 10 years old and I'll have you sleeping in a race car bed. And as for school, I'll start home schooling you when the time feels right. For now, you need to worry about being a baby again and letting Mama take care of you."

She stroked his cheek. "Oh, but you are a baby! You wet your diaper, you got bathed by auntie, you even let me spank that wittle tush tush." She tapped his nose. "You're a mama's boy, yes you are."

She giggled when he blocked her breast with his bunnny. "Aww, does someone need some help." She moved his bunny and sat it on his lap, before picking up her breast with one hand. With the other, she opened his mouth wide enough to shove it in. "Now you suckle and have your breakfast like a good little bun bun."

Jesse cringed at everything she was saying to him and he knew he couldn't just allow this to happen, he needed to stand up for himself. He never had a problem doing that before! So why now?

He felt utterly weak as Grace stroked his cheek again and then tapped his nose.

He had wet his diaper, got bathed, spanked....

Jesse closed his eyes tightly. His nose twitching like before, "I'm not a mama's boy." he protested softly from behind Bunny. Jesse frowned as Bunny was taking from him and watched cautiously as his Aunt picked up her own breast, "No!" he shouted loudly his voice muffled by her large breast in his mouth.

Jesse could feel a bit of Grace's milk dripping onto his tounge.

Jesse pushed himself off Grace's lap, falling down on the floor and onto his back, his head bumping against the soft carpet as he looked up at her, "There's no fucking way any of this is going to happen! It's not fair! I'd understand if it was a few months but no!" he said standing up, "I-I'm not going to take this anymore."

He knew he couldn't run. The moment he stood up he could feel how slippery the underneath of the booties were which meant that unless he took them off he had no chance of escaping. Did he really want to escape dressed like this though? And where would he go? Jesse knew that he was trapped and didn't have much choice or any at all, he just hoped that there was some way out of this?