LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tender Moments

Last night I was sure I was headed for another blackout. I was so dizzy I could barely sit up. So I took the pill prescribed to help calm me down, changed into my nighttime diapers, and started the wash cycle. Taking my evening pills with a glass of milk I headed into the bedroom and stretched out on the waterbed. It wasn't hard to slip into uneasy sleep filled with nightmares. Mommy came home about an hour after I drifted off, woke me up and got me turned the right way. She gave me a baba of warm milk to drink while she got ready for bed. Then she popped my pacifier into my mouth, rubbed my head and patted my bottom until I fell asleep again. In the morning I remembered the tender moments, and before she was completely awake gave her a footrub, and rubbed lotion on her legs and touched all the right places. :whistling: (no details necessary beyond that point!) She slept for another hour after that. I love those tender moments. :thumbsup:

I like the tender moments too and had actually just come on the board today to express my joy for a tender moment.

Nicky and I went out to a fetish club last night and really enjoyed it. We both got diapered up when we got home and went to sleep. This morning when we woke we laid in each others arms and really enjoyed it. Then Nicky decided she wanted a spanking for all the times she has mistreated me and spoken back to me and all that. She wanted to be submissive and I was in a dominant mood so I gave her a really big one. She will probably be sore tomorrow. After that she apologized for all those bad times. I got her diapered up in a really thick cloth and we cuddled.

She went to sleep and I came down here. Right now my baby girl is sleeping comfortably...love those tender moments.

Life as a switch is grand.