LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

who of you has already admitted that he likes to wear diapers?

No matter if it bought diapers in a grocery store or a pharmacy. It can also be elsewhere, whether you have already admitted it and what the reaction was? Can your parents be friends or others? X any place or person. My experience was when I made an appointment for a Thai massage. I called and asked if I could make an appointment and if there was a problem with diapers. I was asked if it was due to an illness and since I wasn't lying I said I just like to wear it and she said it wasn't a problem. Then 1 day later I went to my appointment wearing a diaper. I had to completely undress except for the diaper. There might have been a little reaction, but maybe it was just imagining a colleague came over and I think I heard the word baby was glad you couldn't see my face and I was blushing all over the place. It was a full body massage so the floor above the diaper was massaged. The diaper was a bit wet before the massage and during the massage I let go of it to relax more. I am curious about your experiences and where and whether you have already admitted it. Sorry, the post was in German before as I already posted it in a German forum.

I was having a medical problem and saw a Urologist. His examination was skimpy and he basically just ignored my complaints of pain.

As I left I made a somewhat loud comment to his nurse and receptionist about how he was the worst Dr. I had ever seen. His PA overheard and asked to talk to me. We had a conversation/medical discussion. During which she asked about my normal underwear. I told her that I normally wore a diaper. She asked if it was a medical problem, and I told her "No." 

She just nodded and suggested something with more support. I really wanted to scream at that point.

• Windelbaby changed the title to who of you has already admitted that he likes to wear diapers. Now in english
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Ich hatte ein medizinisches Problem und sah einen Urologen. Seine Untersuchung war knapp und er ignorierte meine Schmerzbeschwerden einfach.

Als ich ging, machte ich seiner Krankenschwester und Empfangsdame einen etwas lauten Kommentar darüber, wie er der schlechteste Dr. war, den ich je gesehen hatte. Seine PA hörte zu und bat mich, mit mir zu sprechen. Wir hatten ein Gespräch / eine medizinische Diskussion. Währenddessen fragte sie nach meiner normalen Unterwäsche. Ich sagte ihr, dass ich normalerweise eine Windel trug. Sie fragte, ob es ein medizinisches Problem sei, und ich sagte ihr "Nein". 

Sie nickte nur und schlug etwas mit mehr Unterstützung vor. Ich wollte an diesem Punkt wirklich 

I can already imagine that this was embarrassing. My English and the translation is usually not that good. How did she mean the support?

• Windelbaby changed the title to who of you has already admitted that he likes to wear diapers?