LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something something apple, something something tree

Hello all. I have been a lurker around here for a bit and have been reading ABDL themed stories for as long as I can remember. For as long as that has happened though, I have never tried actually writing my own. This is a very rough attempt at the beginnings of a story I've had rattling around in my head for a while now. It's currently a little bare bones and pretty standard diaper story stuff but I'll continue if people are interested so please let me know your thoughts and give feedback if you care enough for that sort of thing. Anyways, enjoy the story!

Something something apple, something something tree

Shelly perked up in bed. She heard something. Not an unfamiliar something. Something she had become accustomed to in the recent weeks. A sound which sent a shock of anxiety straight through her entire body.

Will it ever end? 

It didn’t seem like it would any time soon. At least that was the expectation she had to set for herself. Anything more optimistic than that and she would come face to face with the reality she decided to reject. She decided to get it over with and swung her lungs out from under the covers and onto the waiting carpet. Her body instinctively shivered due to the ceiling fan blowing on full speed.  She grabbed the robe that she had unceremoniously thrown on top of her dresser just prior to getting under the safety and warmth of the blankets. The robe quickly enveloped her, providing some much needed warmth. With her robe tied shut, she made her way out of her room and toward the noise that woke her in the first place.

She glided over the carpeted floors, her footsteps barely making a sound. As she looked down from the top of the stairs, she could see a light shining from the bottom. Shelly made her way down the staircase, anticipating that the situation she was about to face was not going to be fun. She came across a familiar sight as she entered the laundry room. The hum of the lights was loud compared against the silence of the night. What overtook that hum, was the sound of an embarrassed 10 year-old girl desperately trying to hide the evidence of her soaked pajamas and bed sheets.

Billy woke to his daughter staring right at him.

What is it this time?

“What is it this time sugarplum?”

“I woke up wet again. I need your help getting cleaned up.”

Billy groggily climbed out of his bed, rubbing his eyes in an effort to rid them of sleep. He noticed a slight twinge in his own bladder that he would take care of once he dealt with his daughter’s bladder-related issue. He inquired about the situation as the two walked from his room to hers.

“Weren’t you wearing your night time pants? Did you soak through ‘em?”

His daughter blushed at both the question and term “night time pants.” She looked down at the floor before responding with a meager “yeah.”

“If they’re not doing the job maybe it’s time we upgrade past the training model for the night time.”

She was blushing already, but after her father’s comment her face felt as though it could melt off. It was bad enough she was peeing in her sleep and leaking through her minimal protection, now he wanted to curse her bed time with even babier underwear. It was too much for the 9 year-old to handle. The heat in her face spread to the rest of her body as her and her dad entered her room. Her bed seemed to loom at her from across the room, as Billy began removing the soiled sheets from the mattress.  The sudden embarrassment she had felt caused her feet to refuse to obey her brain’s commands to go and approach the bed.

“Are you gonna help me out or are you leaving me to clean up after you all by myself?” Billy said jokingly in an effort to lighten the mood. He glanced up and noticed his immobile daughter staring blankly at him from across the room. “Everything alright over there?”

She was unable to respond to her father’s inquiry. The feelings of embarrassment, shame, and remorse were only growing in her head. She felt so guilty, forcing her father to tend to her in the late hours of the evening while he could be sleeping. How rude of her to make him come and clean up the mess she had made! These feelings pent up inside of her seemed to have more than just a psychological effect though. Suddenly, she felt tightness in her body. The knots in her brain became knots elsewhere too. She groaned and clutched her stomach, falling to her knees and hanging her head towards the floor.

A great mass worked its way out of her backside into the cold and soggy “night time pants.” Unpleasant and slightly loud sounds emerged from her as Billy stared at his daughter from across the room. The sounds eventually came to a halt as the last of the mush entered the filthy padding. A very faint hiss could be heard in the resulting awkward silence as she finally finished emptying herself into the “night time pants.” Tears welled up in her eyes as she continued to stare down at the floor. She slowly looked up at her dad who had started to make his way toward her.

“Oh my poor Shelly. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

• Like 6
  • 7 months later...