LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Happened

Last night, I had one of those dreams where I was somewhere and I had to pee. I dreamed I went into the bathroom and started to pee. I woke up about then and found I really was peeing in my night diaper. I laid there and emptied my bladder then went back to sleep. Thats the first time I can actually say I was sleep wetting since I was 11 years old. I don't know whether to be happy about this development or worried. I'm diapered 24/7 anyhow, but what if I decide not to be at some time in the future.

I seem to wet the bed (a real accident) maybe once a year and it ALWAYS involves a dream where I am peeing only to wake up and actually find that I am. I was a bed wetter until about 7 or 8 years old and almost every wetting was accompanied with "the dream". I have been wearing diapers for 20+ years, sometimes 24/7 and sometimes I go for a month without wearing. For the past year I've worn to bed probably almost every night. I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably a freak occurrence. I'm not saying it's impossible but I find the claims of folks who say they've "untrained" themselves by wearing 24/7 to be a bit questionable. Think about it... some things you just can't forget after you've reached a certain degree of proficiency. I haven't touched a trombone in about 15 years but I could pick one up tonight and sight read something simple or... let's say you haven't ridden a bike in 10 years, it's not like you'll have to relearn how to do it. It just doesn't make sense. I ***CAN*** see perhaps forgetting that you're NOT wearing a diaper after an extended period of wearing and wetting your pants for a few seconds but as soon as you felt the flow of pee down your legs you'd be clenching up pretty fast.

If you continue to wet at night more frequently then it may be a sign of something medical (enlarged prostate, etc.) and you should probably get checked out by a urologist. I can almost assure you that it has nothing to do with wearing diapers.

Hmm, I have to agree with the topic above and have to add something to it that may contradict it to an extent. Anyway, yea, night time wetting could seriously be a health issue especially if it starts happening in the day time too. Second, it is somewhat possible to wet the bed while diapered just by wearing diapers and wetting them every night. To go along with your bike riding theory, you can learn how to intentionally fall and all that kind of stuff and it will hinder your bike riding ability quite a bit if you keep intentionally falling. Now why you'd want to learn how to fall off of your bike, I have no idea, but it's not the fact that you are unlearning it, it's that you're adding to what you already know about the subject and applying that to the 'field' automatically. You won't forget how to hold your bladder at night time, you will just learn to wet while asleep or while laying down. Most of the time, wearing 24/7 will help night time wetting since your body thinks it's normal durring the day to wet and so it applies it to your dreams (which are mostly from the daytime, unless you work a graveyard shift). And after a while that tells a certain part of your brain to check up on the bladder and if it sees that it's full then it will do what it's 'programmed' to do. It can also have already checked to see how full your bladder is and subconciously contract it causing you to have to go to the bathroom while asleep and thus incorporating it into your dream. Here's the thing, if you wet while laying down a lot or wake up and then wet then go back to sleep, then you're probably going to wet when your bladder contracts since it's new trained response is to just go, kind of like you've learned to go in the toilet.

Personally I've experienced wetting the bed twice now after wearing for a week or 2 prior to the incident, both times were in diapers so no bedding got wet. And both times were 4 months apart. So the logical thing would be to try it again in 3 or 4 months and see if I wake up wet then. But otherwise I do have to say that it's the being diapered at night time for a while which is letting me wet the bed while being diapered. To add to that, I also wore them for about a month and a half at night before the first night wetting. So I had practice.

How long have you been 24/7? Congrads if that is what you are trying to achieve. :)

I've been 24/7 for about a year now. However, I am not trying to achieve either day or night incontinence. Unlike most 24/7s I don't pee at the first feeling of the need to go, but hold it just as I would if I wasn't diapered, then I wet my diaper. The same for poop, I wait until the need becomes fairly urgent before I go in my diaper. At night, and I've worn at night for a few more years than I've been 24/7, I have until the other night awoke and wet before going back to sleep. I'm not sure I want to wet in my sleep. This is because I was a bedwetter until I was nearly 12 years old, and it was not a pleasant experience. Incidentally, I didn't wet in my sleep last night, so maybe it won't become a regular thing. If it does, I guess I'll have to learn to deal with it.