LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The correction therapy (private)

Snowyt

Colin sighed and looked up at the large house in front of him. The porch took up the entire length of the front wall and the extensive yard was fenced - he didn’t see the point, given there was nothing but fields around the house. Nothing but the house and fields for miles. He could see the children’s playground on the side of the big house, with a slide and swings, even a sandbox. 

Colin took a deep, frustrated breath and picked up his single bag that his mother had packed for him. It was a small bag, containing not much more than his toothbrush and a few pairs of underwear - and without his knowledge, his favorite childhood teddy bear. His mother had said everything else he needed would be provided here. 

Once his school grades had dropped to new lows and he had started creating too much trouble for his parents, they had sent him here. To “behavioral correction therapy”, they had said. Colin stepped up the stairs to the porch and rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to answer him. He had expected some kind of a sterile, boring facility, but this large farm house looked like any family home. 

He certainly was not looking forward to this, but he had a plan. He’d fool  them into thinking he was making progress, so they would send him back home soon.

Anastasia Kashkirova was 40 years old. She was a powerly woman with long blond hair and green eyes, very tall, about 6'1.  Anastasia had a very strict character.
She has been working in a psychiatric hospital for many years. She recently came up with an innovative therapy for adolescents, but there was no one to test it on. After her, it was assumed that the hooligan teenagers would become calm, kind and polite kids.

She knew that her sister had a son. The boy grew up. Everything was fine at first. But when he entered high school, his behavior became terrible. My sister constantly cried into my phone after his antics. He started smoking and drinking beer. There have been no good grades at school for a long time.

In general, Anastasia invited her to bring him to me for the summer.

And then came the very day when she was expecting a dear guest.
Nursery was ready for him long ago. It remains to wait for the guest.

And then the doorbell rang and she went to open it. A short guy stood on the doorstep

"Well, hello. I'm Anastasia. Come in for tea, would you like coffee? We have a long conversation ahead of us." said Anastasia

Colin bounced on his heels while he waited for Anastasia to answer the door. He hadn’t seen his aunt in years, and he chewed on his lower lip nervously while he waited. All Colin remembered of her was that she had always been strict. He didn’t want to spend his whole summer here, so he was hoping she’d let him off easy if he just pretended to play along and be nice. 

Once the door swung open to reveal his aunt, Colin looked up at her. He was fully grown already, but he was a lot shorter than her - Colin had always been on the smaller side, really. Managing a lopsided smile, he gave a little wave of his hand, “Hello auntie.” 

He stepped into the house, kicking off his shoes at the door and looking around. The interior actually looked cozy. Colin absent-mindedly shook his head, overgrown black hair swinging along with the movement. 

“No thanks, I don’t like coffee or tea”, he answered, “Unless the tea has sugar in it. Coffee’s too bitter anyway.” 

He looked at Anastasia and frowned slightly, “Uh, what are we gonna talk about?”

Anastasia didn't care. That Colin doesn't drink tea or coffee. A syringe with a muscle relaxant has long rested in her robe pocket.

"Then I'll make myself a cup of coffee, of аmericano."-  said Anastasia.

Soon Anastasia was standing in front of Colin, sipping aromatic coffee from a cup.

"In general. I am aware of the situation. My sister has already told me everything about you. You did not come here to rest. I will deal with you and believe me, soon your mother will not recognize you." said Anastasia without a smile, showing that she was not joking.

She finished her coffee and put her cup in the sink.

"The first task. There will be a special dress code for you. So you will undress immediately. And your underwear too. Will you do it yourself or should I use force?" said Anastasia, turning to face Colin.

Colin sat by the kitchen table while Anastasia made herself a cup of coffee. He looked out of the window at the playground that he had already seen outside, wondering what the point of it was since Anastasia didn’t have kids of her own. 

Once she spoke though, Colin’s attention was again brought back to why he was here in the first place. Apparently she had come up with some kind of new method of therapy. That’s what Colin’s mother had told him, at least. He didn’t like the sound of it, especially when Anastasia said his mother wouldn’t recognize him anymore by the end of the summer. 

He made a face at the thought of a dress code. Colin assumed it meant having to wear a tie and some other such pointlessly idiotic garments, but he said nothing in protest for now. 

“Well... can you show me to a room where I can change then?”, he asked, doing his best not to roll his eyes or be taken aback by her threat of using force, “And give me something to change into. Mom said you’d have everything here so I don’t have a lot of clothes with me.”

"I want you to undress. Completely. Before you are naked. After that, the bathroom is waiting for you and after that I will lead you to get dressed. Let’s move, I’m waiting. Take off your clothes. Lay your clothes on the floor in front of me and step two steps away from her." Anastasia said sternly, getting up from the chair and crossing her arms over her chest and impatiently banging her foot on the floor.

Colin looked at her, shocked. He wasn’t going to undress in front of her! “Excuse me?”, he asked, as if he hadn’t heard or understood what she said. He glanced around out of sheer surprise, thinking this must be a joke. 

“I’m not going to undress here”, he said with a frown after a few moments of silence, when she was simply looking at him expectantly, “I’m going to undress and dress myself in private, not in front of you.” 

He shouldn’t even have to explain this to a grown woman, he thought to himself, shaking his head. “Now show me to my room, and I’ll undress.”

Anastasia sighed after hearing protest phrases from Colin.

"Well, then you took the bad way. I'm sorry." said Anastasia and grabbing Colin's hand, twisted her behind her back, forcing Colin to bend in his back.

Anastasia pulls out a syringe with a relaxant from her poket and injects him in the neck.

In a minute, she no longer needs to hold it. Colin is lying on the floor and can only move his eyes. His arms and legs will be paralyzed for 4 hours.

Anastasia herself begins to undress Colin. Untie the laces on his shoes.

Colin yelped out in alarm as he was manhandled and forced to bend down, trying to struggle against her until he felt the syringe injected into his neck. He stilled for a moment, looking over his shoulder at Anastasia. 

“What did you give me?”, he demanded to know, again trying to shake himself free from her grasp. Colin’s body nearly immediately felt heavy, a numb feeling spreading over him quickly. He stumbled on his feet, scared as he looked up at Anastasia. 

Soon the relaxant had him lying on the floor, a numb tingle in his body as he couldn’t move even a toe. 

“What did you do to me?”, he asked, words mumbled and unclear as he noticed it was hard to even talk. When Anastasia started undressing him, Colin tried to struggle but his body simply would not do what he told it to. 

“Don’t touch me!”, he grumbled, cheeks flushed red in embarrassment, but his words sounded more like unintelligible mumbling than what he had meant to say. 

"What am I doing? Mommy undresses the baby. That's what I do. Since you are too young to get dressed and undressed, Mommy will have to help." said Anastasia, having thrown off Colin's boots and socks.

Further unbuttoning his pants. Anastasia pulls them off his feet, throwing them into a heap to his socks.

Then Anastasia took off her black T-shirt and the last thing was boxer shorts.

Now Colin is completely naked on the floor. Blushing with embarrassment and cannot even cover up her privat body parts. It lies completely on display for Anastasia.

And Anastasia takes a black garbage bag and puts all of Colin's clothes that she took off. Tying a knot. She tosses the bag into the trash can.

"Say goodbye to your old clothes and your old life." said Anastasia.