LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needing a place to stay.

Mummyclaire

Max leads Timmy up to his bedroom smiling he couldn’t believe a real man would allow himself to be treated like this in his eyes Timmy wasn’t a man at all. Once Timmy was laying on the floor Max kneels down and removes the dress leaving Timmy in just a thick diaper.

”your such a good little sissy let’s see what your hiding in your thick wet diaper.” He says as he undoes the tapes and can’t help himself laughing as timmys baby pee pee is hard.

”you like your diapers don’t you” Max asks sternly 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just removed my dress and here I am laying in front of max in a diaper change position. Max is a big strong man. This is who my ex is with now. I have to admit I do not measure up to him. Yet I am getting hard again. I feel him up tape the diaper and slide it out from under me. This is no different than he would have done if I was a real baby. I am not sure if it is better or worse. I see him laughing at me. “I really don’t like them. I have no clue why my body is reacting like this. But I don’t like them.” I wonder if that answer satisfied him. 

“I think your lying to me which is bad but worse I think your lying to yourself” Max says as he takes baby wipes and cleans timmys hard cock loving how small it. He then wipes timmys bottom and slides two fingers in his bottom lifting his legs easily like you would a real baby.

It was amazing how easily he lifted and moved me around. You would think I was a real baby. What if he is right? I am getting hard at all of this. I got even harder when he put his fingers up my butt. “ but I don’t know. What would it mean if I really was a sissy? What would it mean if I admitted it? “

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Max listens to TImmy’s answer shaking his head he knew in time he would accept his new position in life. Max then slide his fingers out of timmys bottom hoping he would get to explore Timmy more in the future he then slide a thick diaper under his bottom before doing it up nice and tight he then put the plastic panties back on him.

”now when we get back to the women your going to thank me for changing your wet diaper and then start acting like a little girl” he says sternly as he helps Timmy back into the dress.

I cannot believe he put his fingers up my butt. The scary thing is I think I may of enjoyed it. Here i am getting my diaper changed by my ex wife’s bf and I am enjoying it. The diaper he put on me is super thick and it causes me to waddle. I waddle behind him and get to the girls. “ max thank you for changing my diaper. What do you mean act like a girl though? How do I do that? Why would I do that ?

Max smiled as they reached the girls and loved hearing the pathetic Timmy thanking him in front of them he wasn’t happy when he started asking questions. He was about to respond when Claire takes charge.

”Thank you Max, now Timmy I’ve brought some dolls out for you to play with while us adults talk be a good sissy and play” she says pointing to a mat.” She then turns her attention to Jessica and Max.

”im sorry about Timmy interrupting us I’m still training her. “ she says 

Omg I got yelled at for asking a simple question. I mean I cannot win. They shut me down like someone would do to a real child. “I am sorry out interrupting” I waddle over to the mat. I can hardly even make it the diaper is so thick. When I get there I notice she has a bunch of barbies laid down. I have no choice but to play with them I start changing their clothes and tried to make them look cute.

Jessica and Claire start talking about the plans for her and Max’s wedding it’s obvious how excited Jessica is about the up coming day they decide Timmy will be the flower girl.

after about an hour Claire starts walking towards Timmy. “I’m just going to check my sissys diaper” she says loudly which causes Max and Jessica to laugh.

As I am playing I hear them talking and laughing. For some reason that scares me. I think they are talking about me. I want to get up and demand they tell me what they are talking about. However I am scared. I just continue to play with the dolls. I craft a story for each and pretend I am am career girl going shopping. As I am sitting there I see Claire come over and talk about checking my diaper. Before I can protest I am checked like a little baby. I do feel proud that the diaper is clean.

“Do you like your new dolls sisssy” she says smiling down at him. The returns her attention to Jessica and Max.

”I’ve done so much research on how to train a sissy I think Timmy will love it, I think I’ll have to rename him though Timmy is way to boyish for him now” she says loud enough for him to hear.

”oh Timmy I’ve been in contact with a lovely young man who you apparently used to bully when he worked for you he wants to meet you so I said he could babysit you tomorrow night” she says happily 

Wait what is she talking about training me. There are other people out there like me. Wow that is crazy. The idea of be trained is scary. “ why are you going to train me mummy?” Wait she also said she is going to change my name. I start to think of how scary a name change will be. All my legal documents will have to be different. That is a road I do not want to go down. “ mummy if I am good can you not change my name. “ 

the news keeps getting worse. I am going to have a babysitter. I want to rebel but I am too scared of max. All I can do is turn myself over and a tear starts to flow from my eye.