LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needing a place to stay.

Mummyclaire

Guests what the hell guests I cannot be seen like this by guests. I think to myself I want to yell but am still too scared. What does she mean by everyone is superior to me. Oh god ok I will make her breakfast and think of a way out. I crawl downstairs because she has not told me I can walk. I must be some sight. My diapers are clearly popping out from under my dress. 

I got to the kitchen and made her breakfast. “Can I walk to deliver breakfast to you I asked through the pacifier. I also don’t think that is fair you are making me be seen by guests this way. Also what do you mean by everyone is superior to me?”

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes you may walk to serve me breakfast and then you will curtesy and say breakfast is served mummy” she says in a stern voice.

”I’m sorry for using big confusing words. I mean as a sissy your below everyone if anyone asks you to do anything you will do it like you do when I ask you. Is that clear” she says taking a bit of the pancakes.

”these are good at least your not completely useless. Now there’s a bottle in the fridge for your breakfast go and get it then sit on that play mat in the corner. She says pointing to mat it’s Barbie themed.

God this is bad. However for some strange reason I am getting hard. I carry the breakfast to her and say “breakfast is served. “ I take the ends of my dress and pick them up and then bend at the knees to curtesy. “So does that mean I have to do anything they ask no matter what it is” 

I go over to the fridge and grad a bottle. I walk over to my play mat and start to drink it. It again tastes good but a touch different then yesterday.

“Well as you seem unable to follow the most simple instructions you’ve earned yourself another spanking later , you need start calling me mummy unless you want a very sore bottom” she says in between bites of pancakes.

”yes you are to obey any orders you are given a sissy needs to learn it’s place.” She says sternly.

”now let’s start with an easy task I want you to keep repeating out load I’m a sissy and I obey my mummy” she says 

Ugh another spanking I cannot handle another one “ please mummy don’t give me another spanking I am still learning. I am trying. How long are you going to keep me like a baby. Am I going to be able to be treated like a man again soon. Please you know I do not like this. But ok I am a sorry and obey mummy, I am a sissy and obey mummy, I am a sissy and obey mummy”

repeating that phrase made me feel so defeated . I am supposed to be a man but here I am in diapers and a dress.

“Good little sissy Timmy” she says as he keeps repeating the statement. She takes her time to finish her breakfast watching him once she’s done she stands up and walks over to him.

”you tell me you don’t like it but I bet if I checked your hard in your nice thick diaper” she says confidently.

“I will take that bet. How about if I win that bet and am not hard when you finish eating you treat me like an adult again. “ I said it because I was not fully hard yet and figured I could get myself to shrink by the time she ate. I knew I had time. This may be my only way out. It is a risk but I have to take it. I mean look at me I look like the biggest sissy in the world. It cannot possibly get any worse. I cannot let others see me this way. I need to get back to my old life.

“Ok my sissy you have a deal but if I win you will get on your knees and kiss my feet before begging me to keep you in diapers and treat you like the sissy you really are” she says walking over she strokes his cheek

”you ready to belong to me totally to submit to being my big sissy” she then pulls down his diaper not giving him a chance. 

“If I lose I will not only do that but sign a power of attorney over to you but I expect you to do the same to me when I win. I was confident I was small when I said that. There was no way I could lose. 

However, I did not expect her to come over and start stroking my cheek. She did however. Being that she is a goddess I could not control myself. She is just too good looking. My body betrayed me and a I got hard. Before I knew it she pulled down my diaper.

Claire smiled as it was obvious timmys body had betrayed him.

”Timmy I think you need to admit to yourself your just a sissy your baby pee pee is agreeing with me I’ll be keeping you in your nice thick diapers”  she says. “Now I think you need to do something don’t you” 

Oh fuck I am screwed I lost and agreed to sign over power of attorney. She will have total control over me now. There is nothing I can do. I just gotta go along with it becuase I have no choice. She now has complete control of me. 

I get down on my hands and knees and crawl over to her I am staring at her feet. I have to say they are beautiful just like the rest of her. I pucker up and kiss them. “Mommy I beg you to turn me into a sissy. Please mommy turn me into the sissy that I am and need to be”

Claire looked down at Timmy as he kissed her feet loving how pathetic he now looked she let him continue for a while before she said anything.

”As you asked me so nicely I will make your wish come true and turn you into the best little sissy ever” she says smiling at him. 
“now my friends will be here shortly and I know they can’t wait to meet you” she says as she helps him to his feet and secures his thick diaper back in place.

”now while I go upstairs and get dressed I want you to start cleaning ok” she says 

Ugh I cannot believe I lost. She is making it out to be that this was my idea. I had no choice but to say those things. I mean maybe I am enjoying this. I did get hard. It just makes no sense this is so humiliating. She also has friends coming over. I am never going to live this down.

I start cleaning. It is so hard to clean in a thick diaper. I cannot walk I am forced to waddle. To make matters worse I have to piss again. I guess there is no use fighting it. There is no way she will take me to the bathroom. I just relax and let the piss flow into my diapered prison. 

Claire changes into a beautiful dress and takes her time leaving Timmy to clean wanting him to get used to housework. While she’s upstairs he gets a phone call and smiling answers it was there guests they would be here shortly. 
she couldn’t wait to see timmys reaction when his x wife and her new husband arrived. Once of the phone she walks downstairs. She could see Timmy was still cleaning and could tell by the way it was hanging he had wet his diaper but decided it could wait.

”Timmy my guests will be here in a few minutes when they arrive your to greet them very politely and curtesy and then lead them out to the pool” she says firmly she then walks off.

5 minutes later the door bell goes

I see Claire walk downstairs and she has changed it a beautiful dress. She looks amazing in it. I am kinda jealous that she gets to wear a grownup dress and I am stuck in a babies dress. I am given instructions and they scare me.

I hear the door bell ring. I realize I have no choice but to do as I was told. I open the door and without looking I curtesy. I slowly look up and am in shock. I cannot say a word I am speechless. It is my ex. I am frozen. For some reason I get rock hard again at all this.

Jessica has stop herself laughing as she sees her x Tim curtsey infront of her. “Max meet Timmy I’ve told you about him he now belongs to Claire” she says smiling.

”Timmy be a good sissy and take Max’s coat” she says loving the sense of power.

Jessica was a woman who I tried and controlled. I tried to make her submissive to me. Now here I stand submissive to her and everyone else. Wow have the tables turned. I have no choice but to listen.

I curtesy to Jessica “yes miss Jessica” sir may I take your coat? I take the coat off of him and curtesy. He is the very definition of a man. He is good looking, toms of muscle, commanded respect. The very opposite of me now.

Smiling Jessica loves how much Timmy is blushing. “Max isn’t she just the most adorable thing in the world” she says happily.

Max is looking down at Timmy. “You should show me more respect Timmy I expect you to call me master remember that unless you want me to spank you infront of Jessica.” She says firmly.

I can tell that Jessica is loving this. The truth is I probably deserved this I never treated her too well. This is karma coming back to me. When max said that I was scared. If he wanted to spank me he could. He is so strong I would be no match for him. “ I am sorry master max. It will not happen again.” Without even thinking I gave max a curtesy after I said it. 

Max watches as the pathetic sissy curtseys in front of him finding it hard to believe he was ever a man. He puts his arm around Jessica and kisses her on the lips.

”it better not happen again and if you ever hurt Jessica again I’ll make sure you pay” he says looking at Timmy straight in the eyes so it’s obvious he’s serious.

”now we came to see Claire be a good sissy and take us to your mummy” Max says laughing 

“No master max I will never hurt miss Jessica again.  I realize your a big strong man. You are not someone to mess with. I am sorry for treating you the way I did too miss Jessica.” I curtesy to both of them again. “ please Follow me and I will lead you outside to mummy. “ they follow me outside to see mummy. I am even for humiliated now. I now realize that my diapers are now on full display to them when they walk behind me. I cannot believe that this is now my new life.

Jessica looks at Timmy. “It’s ok I understand now you were just trying to hide the real you. You should have told me you wanted to be a sissy.”
Jessica and Max follow Timmy both notice straight away that his diaper is very visible and clearly is a little wet.

once they reach the pool Claire stands up and greets Jessica and Max. “Thank you for coming hope you had a good journey.” They then talk about Timmy like he’s not even there.

“Miss Jessica I had no clue what I wanted when I was with you. I am still very confused. I still do not believe I want to be a diaper wearing sissy. I have no choice though now.” I finish walking them to mummy. I see now that they see me as a sissy baby. They are having discussions about me like I am not even in the room. Yet I am only 2 feet away from them.

Claire smiles at Timmy as they talk then turns to him. “Timmy be a good sissy and get us some drinks you have my permission to get your self a baby bottle from the fridge.” The three of us watch you waddle away clearly in need of a change. 

Max volunteers to change you and walks after you. “Follow me Timmy” 

Thank god,I am getting to leave the room for a little. My excitement changes as max tells me to follow him. I am too scared to even ask where we are going. “ yes sir I will follow you.” I follow him to my bedroom. He points to the floor. I know right away that he wants to change me. I could try and fight but I would have no chance. I lay down and feel my clothes being stripped away. I am so humiliated.