LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Robert had been supporting one of his favorite cam girls for a few years now. He loved watching camming shows because every week Kayla would spin the wheel. Everyone on the chat would get a chance to have her act out some of their darkest fantasies. The wheel had some items on there that were fun, like "full diaper" or "thirty seconds of baby talk." One time the wheel landed on "Baby Food Challenge," and Kayla had to eat baby food for dinner. Robert thought it was hilarious to watch her sitting in the high chair with peas, beans, and banana jars around her as she tried to make that her dinner for the night. 

Kayla's cam shows had made quarantine a bit more bearable. 

His favorite part of Kayla's shows is when she'd look directly at the camera and tell the people on the stream what she'd do to them if they were in the room with her. She'd say how she'd make them mess their diapers or lock them in chastity cages and throw away the key. It was all talk of course, talk that made him harder than a rock. But there's no way he actually would want that in real life. But something about her deep, dark-brown intelligent eyes and her low smooth voice saying, "This will be the last time you cum…" just made him cum instantly. And she could get dirty.

It was embarrassing. 

It was hot.

It made him shiver with delight.

So you can imagine Robert's excitement when most of the United States had been vaccinated and offered a new prize on the wheel. Most of the wheel's spaces were equal, but this one was so small, there was no way anyone would ever land on that space. It said, "Face to Face."

Robert had just gotten his bonus and decided he could afford ten spins of the wheel. After a few spins, he hit the jackpot. 

"Congratulations Robert," Kayla said, grinning at the camera. "You hit the jackpot. I'll be messaging you with your prize."

Robert grinned and shut his laptop for the night. He was pretty excited to figure out what "Face to Face" was. 

The next day he checked his email and saw a note from Kayla that had the details of "Face to Face." It turned out; it was an actual face-to-face playdate with Kayla. Kayla lived in a nearby city that only meant a few hours of driving. Kayla did have specific instructions. However, she'd be supplying the diapers and they'd only be able to spend an hour together. 

That was fine with Robert; he'd finally be able to meet someone he felt like he knew more than most people in the world. His diapered queen. His diaper princess. Kayla. 

In real life Kayla was just like she was on camera, except she was a little taller. But her voice was so sweet, coursing through her veins at each word. His member twinged slightly with anticipation of the playdate. She told him to come into the back bedroom, where there was a changing table, a crib and a few more supplies. After reassuring him that none of the furniture was made by Cozy Fox Furniture (he'd heard those were death traps disguised as Age Play furniture), Robert climbed on up and Kayla took off his pants and then underwear. 

Robert's cheeks flushed slightly as Kayla giggled at his cock which had sprung to attention. She seemed to have a firm, but gentle touch with him. Kayla sprinkled powder on him, making sure to rub it in all the right places and soon the plastic diaper and all its coziness was wrapped around him and they went to a nearby restaurant to grab some lunch. 

Robert couldn't help but feel pure happiness as Kayla and he ate together. He had been lonely for the past year as everyone toiled in quarantine and now he was with a new ABDL friend he'd met on a cam site of all places. 

On the way home, Kayla explained that she doesn't usually meet up with guys she cammed with. But she had been feeling lonely and knew he'd be a good person to meet. She too had felt lonely over these past few months and wanted to thank him for spending time with her.

Robert was expecting a card or maybe an extra hour of cam tokens. Instead, she led him to the crib she had in her nursery. Moving aside the ring light, she had him lay down. She removed his shirt and draped it over a nearby chair. Then she pulled off his pants leaving only his diaper and socks on. Kayla told him to lay on his stomach and she climbed on top of him. She patted the back of his diaper, paying close attention in between his legs. 

"You're such a good baby aren't you?" Kayla said, her deep voice flooding her very core. She squeezed the front of his diaper sending shivers down Robert's spine. "Tell me how much of a good baby you are."

"I'm a good baby." Robert said quietly. 

"Louder." 

"I'm a good baby."

"Very good."

Robert felt a soft cuff on his legs as Kayla chained him to the crib. He got very excited. 

She climbed behind him and straddled him as Robert squirmed and moaned slightly. Then grabbing the bottle of baby oil, she poured some down the front of Robert's diaper and then reached inside and started stroking his cock. Her soft hands gripped his penis, stroking and teasing him to the edge of greatness. 

Then she started her dirty talk. 

"You know baby, we only have a few minutes left together."

Robert moaned.

"Are you going to mess your diaper for mommy?" 

A jolt went up Robert's spine. She was doing the thing. The dirty talk. But in real life. He grew harder than a rock. 

"Are you going to mess your diaper every day for mommy?" Kayla asked again, her voice striking at the core of Robert's heart. 

"Yes."

"Try and use complete sentences baby."

"I will mess my diaper for mommy."

"Every day?"

Robert was stuck in the moment. "Yes mommy."

She kept stroking. Robert felt her strong thighs wrapped around his crinkly diaper as she pulled him close into her demanding embrace.

"You need diapers, don't you baby?" Kaya crooned. 

"Yes, I need diapers." Robert moaned. 

"Like a baby."

"Like a baby."

"You need diapers like a baby…"

"I need diapers like a baby."

"And you'll eat baby food at every meal?"

Robert repeated everything she said. He was drunk off her power. He was so close.

"And you'll wear diapers 24/7, to the mall, to work, to the pool, to the beach…"

Robert moaned. He was going to cum.

"If you cum, everything you said is going to happen." She said into his ear. "You'll be my baby forever."

Robert squirmed as he began to feel the orgasm approaching. 

"Open your eyes baby. I want them to see you when you cum."

Wait what? Robert's eyes shot open. He had to blink a few times, Kayla had moved the ring light after all. But he saw the camera in front of them, the green light was on, recording the whole thing. 

"When you cum, you're going to be in diapers 24/7. You're going to need them." Kayla giggled as panic filled Robert's heart. 

Then the orgasm was like a wave crashing over his body. He spasmed, he jerked, his eyes rolled in the back of his head. Kayla didn't stop stroking; she kept going as his legs shook and spasmed. The sensitive head of his penis slipped between her fingers as she giggled and softly kissed him on the cheek and whispered, you're mine. 

Robert collapsed back onto her chest as Kayla stood up, giggling and closed the laptop. 

The euphoria of what just happened was still filling his body as Kayla came back to the crib. "Did you have fun baby?" she asked. 

Robert nodded as he felt her holding his hand, then a tightening. 

"Wait, what are you doing?" Robert asked, trying to sit up.

"Locking you in for the night." Kayla said, "You have a long stay here." 

Kayla stood up and raised the side of the crib. 

"Wait, what?" Robert struggled for a moment. The straps wouldn't budge. 

"Looks like you made me $7,000 tonight." Kayla was looking at her phone. 

"You didn't actually have that on did you???" Robert asked, shocked, the fear welling up. "That wasn't just to build up the fantasy?"

"No baby." Kayla said, laughing. "They all liked you."

Robert's blood ran cold. "Let me up, now."

Kayla shook her head. "You told me you wanted to be a baby and I told you if you cummed into your diapers you'd have to do what you said."

"THAT WAS ALL PART OF THE…"

"There was no scene." Kayla laughed. "You really don't get it do you?" She stopped at the door, with a serious look on her face. "I didn't invite you here to play Robert. No, baby. Not at all. You're here to become one of my babies. One of my cute adorable drooling babies. I have three so far and you'll meet them later once you learn your place. By the end of the week you'll be fitted with your chastity cage and you'll finish your first week on an all baby food diet. I can't wait to get you on the numbing cream so you won't be able to feel your hands again so you can't pick anything up. Starting tomorrow, you'll be eating a high fiber diet so you'll be making messies in your diapers twice a day and you'll be drinking lots of bottles so your diapers will always be wet.

"Oh Robert, you thought I'd invite just anyone to my nursery. You're going to be my drooling, messy baby by the end of this month and you'll never have to be lonely again."

Kayla turned off the light and shut the door. 

All Robert could hear was the crinkling of his diaper as he struggled to get free. 

• Like 4
  • 6 months later...