LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babying James (for Kaylaindiapers)

pamp2468

Jessica is 25 and met James who was 22.  They hit it off pretty quickly, and Jessica (Jessie) decided to sleep with him...but had a secret.  Jessie wanted a sissy to play with.  On the first night, while james was asleep, Jessie put his hand in water, causing a wet bed.  Jessie then went back to sleep, laying in the piss James had created. Jessie wondered what James's reaction would be to the wet bed.

James was so excited he was going to finally have Jessica spend the night at his place. They had been talking and dating back and forth but his work kept him busy so he hadn’t been able to sleep with her yet... Tonight was the night as he had a big vacation planned.. They went to a movie and he was jealous how the guys seemed to stare at her.. He wanted to say something but they were big guys! James cursed himself for only being 5’6 125 he wasn’t a big guy that’s why he was surprised when Jessica bought him a drink.. That’a when it all started she even sent him some roses which made him feel awkward wasn’t that a man’s place, but he would never say question her so he let it go... “What the hell!” He yelled as he woke up and his bed was wet..James tried to remember what happened and he could only remember coming back and having a drink and passing out... He didn’t know what to do! “Are you awake!” He said to the hot sexy girl laying in his bed! 

Jessica woke up as James was yelling.  She looked at him and started teasing him.....Are you always a bedwetter who likes to pee your pants? she asked him.  We may need to do something about this.  What if this happens again?  Let's get all cleaned up.  Jessica helped undress James, slowly stripping off his wet clothes.  Next, Jessica walked him to the bathroom, and turned on the water filling the tub.  As Jessica looked around, she wondered if she could make the bath a bubble bath, so she poured a lot of shampoo into the tub, and helped James into it and bathed him.  

James blushed bright red and he could tell She was teasing him.. He was so embarrassed.. “No of course not! He said rubbing his eyes trying to wake up and put this all together.. “I- I don’t kn— know what happened!” He said stuttering nervously.. “It won’t happen again I promise!” James felt like he was seven and it was all happening again... He remembered when his new step mom found out he had an accident and she teased him by saying maybe he wanted to be the new baby of the family and said she could put him back in diapers if he wanted... He cried and begged and that only allowed Britney his hot step sister calling him a cry baby.. Now here he was pleading with his girlfriend.. “Look I can do it myself!” He whined pulling away as she continued undressing him.. Look it was an accident ok!” He tried to regain some of his male pride as he didn’t like the role she was taking like she was the babysitter or big sister or even worse mommy... “I’m not going to take a bubble bath that’s for kids!” He cried watching the tub fill with bubbles.. “Are you even listening to me I’m a man!” He yelled coming up just short of stomping his feet.. 

Jessica told James "It is funny standing there hearing someone say he is a man, but from what I am seeing of you...including the whining about a bath, it seems otherwise.  I think we'll put it to a test today.  I talked to your step sister yesterday and was informed of your past.  I brought some special clothes for you".  After his bath, Jessica presented James with a pink pair of training panties, and told him he would wear them all day, and see if they could be kept dry.  

James blushed bright red “You wh- what you talked to Britney you had no right!” He was mad then he did stomp his feet when he saw the pink training pants.. “I’m not wearing those I don’t know who you think you are or who I am this is my house!” He said angrily.. “I’m not playing your stupid games!” He picked up the training pants and slung them across the room! 

Jessica giggled...well, she called me and you really are acting like a toddler with your temper tantrum....Maybe you need some diapers instead of the training panties.....I'll make a deal....if you wear a diaper today I'll do something you want me to do, ...and even though i enjoy teasing you about the wet bed, i kinda enjoyed the experience of laying next to you in it, and might enjoy if it happens again even if you don't wear protection.....Oh and if you don't cooperate: Brittany also showed me some interesting pictures of you in diapers when you had accidents...which I could always put online....But as part of our deal, whatever you want me to do, I will not delete the pics, because you look sooooo cute in those diapers. 

James was realizing this girl was not only kinky but also manipulative.. She basically threatened him with blackmail.. “Ugh I - I don’t know I- I don’t think I’m that kick you pl- please don’t post those pictures or post them online!” He begged and pleaded as it would be very embarrassing.. “I- I can’t wear a diaper!” He said as almost a afterthought she hit him with so much at once that he just remembered her saying the D word! 

The pictures are safe for now. My little baby...and I really like you.  Jessica was really enjoying this manipulation, and continued to tease James, asking him to please wear a diaper.  She kept saying how much of a cutie pie lil stinker he looked like in the pictures, and how much hotter he'd look for her wearing them again.  Suddenly a idea popped into her head and she went up to James and started tickling him....it caused the desired effect.  James had another accident.  Jessica loved seeing this happen, and teased James again....O now you really need the diapers....somebody's a little pantswetter too.

James was blushing with all the baby talk he couldn’t believe how kinky she was!  Why does she want me to wear a diaper so bad she probably wants me to call her mommy too!  This chick is crazy but she has the pictures and that would be very embarrassing! “No I’m not a baby and I’m not going to wear a diaper!l he yelled... Then without any warning she jumped on him and began tickling him he tired to push her off but she had him in a position that it wasn’t that easy!  “Qu quit get up get up!” When she finally let him up he had wet himself... “You bitch you made me do this!” He stood there looking down at his wet pants not knowing what to do! 

Jessica grabbed him, and said if you are going to keep  it up, I may need to use force.....Maybe you need a mommy instead of a girlfriend.  it's time to help you out with this.  she grabbed a diaper, and baby powder, and pinned him down.  She started to undress him, slowely pulling down his wet pants.  As soon as the undies were off, she commented on how small he was down there.  Quickly, a diaper and baby powder were applied,  Then the teasing began again.    aww...my baby looks so cute for his new mommy...lets go for a walk. And she planned to make sure the diaper was visible.

James was stunned as he had no idea what he hit him!  It was a stun gun his girlfriend stunned him and she put his hand in mittens while he was stunned!! “You bitch you can’t do this!l He cried as she put a collar around his neck.. “Owe what the fuck!” He yelled as she gave him a warning shock he knew he was screwed as she took off his clothes and put him in diaper.. He watched as she brought the diaper up tightly between his legs taping it in place.. He blushed as she made fun of his manhood... “No please please I- I can’t go out like this!” He whined and begged