LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From cheerleader to baby girl

Mummyclaire

“Yes it’s my treat I hope this means you think I’m a cool sister” she says smiling and takes kaylas hand and leads her over to the tills. As their in line to pay she smiles at Kayla. “Have you choose a name for your pony” she says smiling she couldn’t wait to get Kayla home and have her model her new clothes.

they got to till and Claire paid letting Kayla hold her new stuffie as they walked back to Applebee’s just as the food had arrived. Claire said thank you to the waiter and order milkshakes.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I do I do thanks so much I’ll be sure to pay you back when we get home!” Kayla was just so excited. She could’t wait to try on her new clothes when they got home.  “Hmm what about Emma?” Kayla said still trying to think of that was the best name.  “Yeah I really like Emma her name is Emma!” Kayla said clapping she was regressing and not understanding what was going on. Kayla was letting Claire take control and she didn’t know why she was just so confused about everything and every time she tried to think about it she was quickly distracted. “Oh yeah milkshakes this day is one of the best ever!” 

“Kayla it sure is the best day ever it’s the first time we’ve hanged out.” She says smiling at her. “Emma’s a lovely name.” Claire takes her phone and takes a picture of Kayla cuddling emma.

claire loved Kayla so much and thought she was perfect. “Let’s sit emma down so she doesn’t get covered in food.” Claire says as she takes a napkin and puts it on kaylas lap . 

“I know it is I always thought you might be annoying cause I’m older and I know how smart you are how you skipped grades as they advanced you early!” Kayla lost her train of thought. “ I don’t know what’s happened to me I’m the big sister but you make me feel like I’m the little sister!” Kayla didn’t know why but she really didn’t mind. “Ok.” She said as she was letting Claire take over.  Maybe later something will snap and she’ll come back to the bratty Kayla but for now this was a new Kayla maybe little Kayla. 

Claire looks at Kayla as she speaks she had always wanted Kayla to like her. “ I feel so lucky to have you as my new sister and I want you to be the real you around me I promise I’ll always look after you.” She says as she passes Kayla her milkshake and puts a straw in it for her.

”I hope it’s yummy it looks delicious” she says as she takes a drink from her milkshake. “After lunch I think we should go to the park and have some fun” she says happily 

Kayla blushed with pride. “But I’m the big sister remember that!” Kayla said like she was trying to convince herself more then convince Claire... Those tapes of the subliminal messages were really messing with her so much so she really couldn’t think straight it was almost like you want that chocolate cake even though you already had too much but the voice inside her head kept saying she wants to spend time with Claire and she likes my little pony and it was too strong of a feeling to overcome... “Um sure if you wanna play at the park we can do that.” Kayla said still apart of her fighting that roles have reversed and she is now the little sister or on that road to becoming the little sister.. 

“Yes I do I want to push you on the swings I’ve always wanted to have a sister and for her to be my best friend” Claire says lovingly before she starts eating her burger. Looking around Claire could see a mom feeding her daughter and couldn’t wait to be able to do that with Kayla deciding when she got home she was going to make a new cd especially with Kayla progressing so well.

once finished Claire wipes her mouth and has some of her drink. “How’s your burger” she asks Kayla 

“B- but I should be pushing you!” Kayla says frustrated as she wasn’t sure what was going on... She continued eating her burger still trying to figure things out how she got a stuffie and my little pony clothes she cringed at what Kelly and her friends would think if they saw her!  “It’s good how bout yours?” She was so excited thinking of trying on her new clothes... Kayla was having a battle within herself the little Kayla that was still stuck in their somewhere and was now awake battling her teenage side.. 

Claire sensing Kayla was struggling had an idea she had a an MP3 player in her bag and using her phone downloaded some my little pony tracks which she had stored on her cloud.

the first track reinforced kaylas love of my little pony

the second was saying if Claire said something it must be true

the third was about Kayla trusting Claire 

the fourth was about not knowing she needed to go potty until she was really desperate.

she opens her bag and pulls it out. “Kayla put these headphones I’ve got a new song you need to hear.” She says lovingly

Kayla loves music so she’s always down to listening to new stuff cause she like to play the guitar so she’s a music person.. “Ok what kind of music is it!” She eagerly takes the chiefs headphones and puts them on... After a few minutes she smiles and is really getting into it even bobbing her head back and forth not caring what people think.. “This is pretty good!” She says loudly not realizing how loudly she was with the headphones on.. 

Claire smiles as she watches Kayla listen to music she loved how carefree she was. While she bobbing her head the waiter came over and collected the plates and Claire paid for their lunch.

she reaches out and takes kaylas hand and helps her to her feet. “Come on Kayla let’s go to the park” she passes her emma her stuffie and grabs the bags. Before heading out into the mall they come to where the toilets are. 

“Kayla do you need to go before we leave.” She says as she takes one of the ear pieces out of kaylas ear.

“No I’m good.” She says as she goes back to her music cause she has those messages planted in her she squeezes her stuffie it’s my little pony she’s so happy... She walks out of the mall with Claire holding her hand something about that made her feel safe and secure she wanted to make Claire happy.. 

Claire walks Kayla back to car glad she has her license on her she gets Kayla into the car and buckles her in making sure she’s safe.

claire gets in and pulls out the parking space it’s only a short drive to the park about 20 minutes later she pulls into the parking lot smiling at Kayla. “Let’s have some fun” she says smiling at her 

Kayla pulled out her keys but Claire lead her to the car even buckling her in.. She was about to say something but then she remembered she felt safe with Claire so everything would be fine.. “ok.” She says excitedly as she feels like she’s five or seven full of energy and not able to focus on anything but the now.. “Are you going to swing I love swinging can I bring Emma with us!” 

Claire gets out the car and comes round and unbuckles Kayla’s seat belt for her. “Course Emma can come with us and play.” She says taking Kayla’s hand as she gets out the car. “Let’s go play on the swings first” Claire leads Kayla over to the playground there’s already lots of kids playing. Once they get to swings Claire lifts Kayla up and sits her in the seat.

”let’s see how high you can go shall we” she says as she starts pushing her.

“Yippee yippee you can come play with us!” Kayla said excitedly to Emma.. She didn’t argue or fight when Claire took her hand.. Kayla got into the swing and Claire pushed her a couple of times.. She then got a frightful look on her face!  Kayla could’t believe it but without any warning she desperately needed to go potty..

”Um stop stop I need to go potty!l she didn’t even realize she was talking in babyish words.. 

Kayla didn’t know what was happening to her as she basically let Claire take over as the big sister and she was regressing and now she barely made the bathroom and talking about going potty.. 

“I’m the big sister I don’t understand what’s going on?” She caught herself and kinda came out of her little girl mode she was still the older sister even if she didn’t act like it... She knew to trust Claire and she still wanted to make her happy... I’m still the big sister right!  She thought to herself.. 

• 1 month later...

Claire leads Kayla towards the toilets watching as she can see Kayla is struggling to stop herself losing control. “Kayla yes you are my big sister but isn’t it nice to be looked after I know how stressful being in charge is and I enjoy being with you and looking after you , you want me to be happy don’t you” she says smiling as she leads her into the toilets there in front of the cubicles.

”are you ok to go or would you like help” she says lovingly 

Kayla is confused it’s like there’s fog blocking her brain from the rest of her abilities.  She shakes her head as to jar her brain loose but it don’t do work.. Then she hears the phrase that she’s being conditioned to listen too.. 

“Yes I wanna make you happy!l That was very important to Kayla to make Claire happy.. 

“Um yeah I guess.” She said as she did find it stressful to be in charge all the time and it wasn’t so bad having Claire help her and look out after her..

”No I’m still a big girl I can handle it!” She was sure she could make it and still handle everything..

I am the big sister! She thinks to herself as she’s no longer the confident big sister she used to be! 

Claire sends Kayla into the bathroom and smiles it was obvious that Kayla was losing control she watched as people went in and came out again while she was waiting for Kayla. After a while she sent Kayla a message you ok? You know i love looking after you. She waited another 5 minutes and then headed in.

”Kayla you ok” she says as she heads into the bathroom starting to worry about her sister 

Kayla sat there it was too late she had an accident.. What the hell is wrong with me! She thought to herself as her clothes were wet.. Kayla looked at her phone she saw it was Claire.. Oh no I can’t let her see me like this! She thinks of something or anything and can do she jut decides to ignore the text maybe by doing so she’ll go away! Kayla is so frustrated she don’t know what to do!  Oh no she’s here! The big sister hears the little sister calling for her and she’s going to know she had an accident! My little step sister will never let me live this down! 

Once she was in the bathroom and it was clear leaving only Kayla and Claire inside Claire walked over to the toilet door. “Kayla open the door I’m here to help you, please be good and make me happy.” She says waiting for the door to open she was really glad she had some spare clothes in her bag and couldn’t wait to see Kayla in them.

“Pl- please go away I- I had a- accident!” She began crying strutting nervously with each word..  What is wrong with me she thought to herself.. Oh well she won’t go away so I better get this over with.  Kayla opens the door.. 

“I- I just wanna go home!” She whines as it was obvious the big girl had an accident.. 

Claire heard her big sister telling her to go away as she started to cry but there was no way she was leaving Kayla in this vulnerable situation. When Kayla opens the toilet stall door Claire walks in.

”Kayla it’s ok you’ve had a very exciting day accidents happen. I don’t want you to worry about anything I’m going to get you cleaned up you can trust me this is our secret.” She gives Kayla a huge hug.

then she starts removing kaylas wet clothes once’s she standing there in just her bra and top Claire cleans her bottom and princess parts with some baby wipes that she had in her bag. “Thanks for being a good girl for me I better that feels better already doesn’t it” she smiles at Kayla lovingly.

once she was happy kayla was all cleaned up she gets a pair of my little pony training panties out her bag. “Step into then panties kayla” she says as she holds them open.