LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From cheerleader to baby girl

Mummyclaire

Kayla did like the pats on her diaper and she liked the way Claire rubbed her diaper..

”B- but I’m the b- big sister right?” She asked like she wasn’t even sure! 

“I can’t like wearing diapers they’re for babies!” She whined as she had this overwhelming desire to stay in diapers but her big girl side was fighting her.. Kayla was on the road to her second babyhood and just like a baby she was easily distracted.. 

“That’s cute but it looks like something Mary might wear!” Mary was their two year old cousin.. 

“ok.” She said as she stood there letting her sister take over.. 

Kayla was confused cause she did like her diapers and she did like the skirt.. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

“I’m glad you like it Kayla I’ll have to arrange a play date for you and Mary” she says as dresses Kayla in the skirt.

”do a twirl for me” she says happily smiling at her once big sister. They then ear the door bell.

”will you answer the door for me Kayla please” she says 

“A play date um I’m not sure I’m the big sister.” She says with less and less confidence she can’t help it she’s standing there in a baby diaper and she don’t feel like the big sister. she waits a minute or two and then she gets the urge to make her big sister happy..

”Ok.” She says as she twirls around with her skirt flaring out and her diaper showing..

She was having fun until she heard the door bell. 

Kayla don’t want too but then when her sister said please that does it..

”I’ll be happy too!” Sh says as she scampers to the door with her diaper crinkling..

She opens the door and is surprised who it is:. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After bumping into Claire and her sister Nathan had been thinking a lot and realised he did recognise the Claire’s sister she reminded her of Kayla. But that didn’t make sense Kayla was in his year and one of the most popular girls in school there’s no way she would need a babysitter. Smiling he starts getting ready happy he had a date with claire he had seen her round school and thought she was beautiful.

As the door opens Nathan sees Kayla standing there looking adorable he’s slightly shocked as it looks like she’s wearing a diaper but can’t tell for sure. he decides to act like he doesn’t recognise her.

”hi sweetie is your big sister claire in” he says smiling at her 

Kayla answers the door and she recognizes Nathan and she’s taken aback when he talks to her like a baby and says her big sister..

”Wa- wh?” Her mind registers what he said and she was ready to say she was the big sister but then something took over make Claire happy and she’s happy when I’m the baby. Kayla wanted to fight it but that was the part of her that was buried deep down now the only thing on her mind was making Claire happy! 

“Yeah wut we wet wur.” She said blushing smiling as she was regressing even talking like a baby.. 

“Quar quar wees wre.” She said yelling for her big sister Claire.. 

Claire hearing Kayla calling her in baby talk can’t help but smile she knew Nathan must be shocked by this, she was a little surprised herself how much Kayla had regressed. She then walks downstairs and coming up behind Kayla pats her diapered bottom.

”good girl Kayla your a very good baby” she says lovingly. “Hi Nathan I’m glad you could come” she says smiling.

”come on in I’m sorry I’m stuck babysitting but I’m sure we can have a lot of fun” she says happily 

“hi Claire your looking beautiful tonight” Nathan says then adds. “ it’s ok I understand she obviously can’t be left alone” he walks into the house and kisses Claire right in front of Kayla.

”I thought we could ask Mandy to babysit Kayla tomorrow night” he says smiling.

”that’s a great idea” Claire says smiling she knew Kayla and the rest of the cheerleaders had always picked on Mandy 

Kayla had to be screaming in her mind but at the same time she had the urge to make Claire happy.. She smiled as Claire was proud of her.. 

Once the adults began talking she sat down and began playing with her doll.. 

As she was playing she wet her diaper she didn’t know what to do..

Kayla was fighting with herself as her teenage Kayla was trying to come alive but the new brain washed hypnotized baby Kayla was fighting her to stay down.. 

The baby was so confused she began sucking her thumb..

• 1 month later...

ŶClaire watches Kayla smiling as she snuggles with Nathan on the sofa. “Why’s Kayla acting like that. I can’t believe she said I was immature” he whispers in Claire’s ear.

“She had a few accidents and I helped her and she just seems to like being a baby” she says before kissing Nathan. 

“I think it’s time for Kayla to have din dins , kayla come here” she calls over 

Kayla sat there still playing with her doll. She still had no idea what was going on, she didn’t even cry or anything as she played in her wet diaper. 

She heard her name called and sprung to life. 

Kayla got up she wasn’t sure if she should walk or crawl. She really wasn’t sure of anything anymore! 

Claire turns to Nathan. “I’m going to change kaylas diaper before we give her din dins” she says pausing. “Why don’t you go wait in the kitchen” she says smiling once he’s left the room Claire turns her attention back to Kayla.

”crawl to me baby” she says as she lays a changing mat ready and starts getting the supplies ready she had a plan and hoped it would work.

Kayla did as she was told cause she wasn’t sure of much anymore.. She just has this desire to make her sister happy.. 

She got down and crawled to her sister with her wet diaper swaying back and forth..

As she was crawling she saw the changing mat a diaper, baby wipes and baby powder. 

Kayla knew that was all for her! 

Claire guided Kayla down onto the changing mat and stripped her so she was just laying there in her wet diaper smiling at her big sister Claire loved how babyish she was acting. She then undoes the tapes on Kaylas diaper and removes it before cleaning her up with baby wipes.

”you really are the perfect baby like a doll” Claire says smiling. As she rubs baby powder and lotion in then lifts kaylas legs and slides a thick fresh diaper under her bottom and then does it up nice and snug. 

Kayla laid there in just her diaper looking up at her now big sister as she smiled down at her.. 

The baby laid there as her diaper was ripped open. She blushed as she was wiped down. 

“Are you happy I want to make you happy.” Kayla said smiling..

Kayla wiggled as her new big sister touched her most sensitive parts..

Once her sister had her powdered and oiled she watched as she unfolded the fresh diaper and brought it up between her legs taping each side.. 

She felt funny and secure being back in a nice fresh diaper.