LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From cheerleader to baby girl

Mummyclaire

Kayla was watching the bachelor but she feel asleep half way though it... Once she was asleep she had dreams of my little pony and she was jumping up and down when the song came on... Then she began having a dream about about Clair and how Clair was the big sister.. Kayla woke up startled as the dream was so real, she looked around trying to figure out what happened.. “Crap I feel asleep.” Kayla got up went to the bathroom and changed into her pajamas and soon she was back asleep.. This time her dream was about hanging out with her friends drinking and having fun! 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Claire was sure Kayla was fast asleep she went about putting the next step of the plan into place she went downstairs and got a small bowl of warm water and then crept back upstairs stopping outside Kayla’s bedroom. She waited a few minutes before carefully opening the door and walking over to the bed. Looking at Kayla she looked so peaceful in her sleep. 
Claire gently moves her hand so her fingers are in the water and keeps it there for a few minutes then she takes the bowl away and waits a few minutes.

She starts to smell the tell tale signs of a wet bed and smiles to herself as she quietly leaves the room shutting the door she then goes back into her bedroom. 

Kayla continued to sleep and she was in a nice deep sleep where the dreams seemed so real.. She was at the lake dancing and laughing and drinking then they all decided to jump in the water she was having a good time flirting with the guys and hanging out with her girlfriends... Then something happened without her knowing she did something she hadn’t done in a few years she wet the bed!  It was morning time as the nice bright sun shinned in her eyes as she woke up... Kayla stretched then she noticed something wet.. “What the hell!” She yelled then realized she needed to be quiet.. “I- I can’t believe I did this!” She said to herself as she looked at her wet bed and she could feel her wet panties.. “I can’t let anyone see this!” She says as she desperately begins to strip her bed hoping to hide her shame and embarrassment! 

Claire had just woke up when she heard Kayla yell. Deciding it was her chance she t her dressing gown on and quickly made her way to Kayla's bedroom. She knocked then opened the door. “You ok I heard you scream” she tries not to laugh as she watches Kayla stripping the bed. Using this as a chance to gain Kayla's trust she steps forward. “Did you have a nightmare? I’ll take the sheets you get a shower ok?” She says in a loving voice.

”our parents don’t need to know they will just over react” she says smiling.

Kayla froze when she heard a knock on the door.. “Hey you can’t just come in unless I tell you too!” She was upset that Claire only knocked once then just came on in but now she had bigger problems to worry about.. “I- I don’t know what happened!” She said stuttering nervously.. Kayla was shocked that Claire wasn’t going to tell on her she figured for sure this would be her chance to show how much more mature she is then herself.. “Seriously you’re not going to tell?!” Kayla was surprised she grabbed some clean clothes and went to take a shower.. “ok thanks.”’she went into the bathroom relieved that Claire wasn’t going to tell how embarrassing that would be! She thought to herself as she turned on the water.. 

Claire looked at Kayla happily. “I’m not going to tell on you for one accident I want us to be friends.” She says as Kayla leaves the room. Claire then collects up all the wet sheets and puts them in a basket she then makes sure Kayla's bed dry and gets clean sheets and remakes the bed for her. She hoped Kayla would like her a little,or after this.

she then went downstairs and put a load up f washing in the machine before getting a glass of orange juice and heading back upstairs to her bedroom. She picked up a cd and switched it with the one in kaylas room it had the same songs on it plus a few more.

the new songs had subliminal messages about trusting Claire and Claire always knowing what to do e wanted Kayla to come to her for help.

Kayla smiles thinking she’ll never have a accident as she noticed Claire said she won’t tell for one accident... “I’ll never have another one of those!” She thinks as the hot water washes over her body as she takes a nice long shower... She’s trying to figure out how she had a accident.. “I’m not two what the hell happened oh well it will never happen again!l she says to herself not understanding how she wet the bed so her confidence is Shaken... Kayla came out of the shower and noticed Claire did her bed.. Why is she being so nice to me! She thinks  to herself as she decides to listen to music as she gets dressed she always found music  very relaxing.

Claire goes downstairs and has breakfast then after enjoying a bowl of cereal she goes back to her bedroom and once the showers free she goes and has one herself before eating dressed. About an hour later she goes and emptys the washing machine hanging the washing outside.

On her way back to her room she hears the music coming from her sisters bedroom and smiles to herself she pulls out her phone. “Hope the shower helped you feel better, do you still feel up to driving me to the mall” she messages kayla.

Once Kayla was dressed she kept listening to her music feeling better. She saw that she had a text.. Kayla looked at it and she felt this need or desire to make Claire happy!  Of course when do you wanna go and yeah I feel much better thank you it was just a one time thing not really sure what happened... Kayla sent her text and waited eagerly for Claire to respond.. 

Claire heard her phone buzz as she finished doing some online shopping which she knew she would need soon and couldn’t wait to dress Kayla in some of the clothes she had just purchased.

After reading the message Claire replied. “I’m glad your feeling better I’m sure it will never happen again it’s our secret. I’m ready when you are hun” she presses send. Then grabs her bag and heads downstairs to wait for Kayla. 

Kayla smiled when Claire texted her back it made her feel good that she was making Claire happy... Kayla had no idea why but she seemed to what Claire’s attention and for her to be proud of her.. Kayla quickly grabbed her purse and went down stairs.., “You ready?” Kayla noticed her mom and Claire’s dad were gone... “Did they already leave?” 

“Yes they left this morning before we woke up, they left a note saying they love us both and to make sure we look after each other.” She says smiling at her sister.

”shall we go have some fun, you look beautiful Kayla you must let me do your hair later” she says standing up and heading to the door. 

“where shall we go for lunch?” Says smiling.

“Hmm ok I guess wonder why they didn’t say good bye oh well.” She said smiling how Claire said she looked good.. “Thanks sure I guess but I’m the older sister remember that!” She wanted to make sure Claire knew her place and with her wanting to do her hair it remainder her of something a big sister would do for their little sister but she was the big sister and she wanted to make sure Claire knew that! “I don’t know maybe Applebee’s?” 

“My dad gets to excited about things he probably forgot we can call them later.” She says pausing for a minute as she gets her jacket.

“I know your the big sister I just really enjoying doing people’s hair and thought you were cool.” She says knowing this should cause a reaction in kayla. 

“I see.” Kayla was glad that Claire knew her place... “ok I guess that’s fine you can do my hair later if you’re good!” She sticks her tongue out teasing her little sister.. “Let’s get going!” Kayla wondered what they were going to do at the mall she really want much of a mall person but she wanted to make Claire happy.. 

“I’ll be good I promise” she sticks her tongue out before adding. “So what’s your punishment if your naughty” she says playfully as she follows Kayla out the house. She then walks round the passenger seat and gets into the car she thought her sisters car was awesome all her friends where jealous.

”let’s go get lunch then I just need to do some cloth shopping and get someone a present” she said as she buckles herself in she had planned the hole day.

“You misbehave and i’ll spank you!” She says slyly winking at her... Kayla was having fun teasing her little sister.. “ok sounds good who are you getting a present for?” Kayla was curious what Claire was doing... Once she got the car started she turned on the radio and they were on their way.. 

Claire looks at Kayla as she says about spanking her. “Ok but if your naughty I get to spank you” she says as Kayla starts driving.

”it’s my best friends little sisters birthday in a few days and I always get her something she’s super cute” she says hoping Kayla would believe it. She couldn’t wait to get to mall.

Once at the mall they soon found a parking space and headed to Applebee’s. Claire choose the seats and in the store opposite you could see loads of my little pony toys and other merchandise.

”so what would you like my treat” she says happily 

“I won’t be naughty little girl remember you’re the baby sister!” Kayla was feeling better about things after waking up in a wet bed she was feeling like a normal teenage girl and she was feeling more like an adult then the baby she felt like this morning... “ok do you need me to hold your hand or will you be able to go out on your own?” Kayla figured she would let her do her thing and Kayla would do her thing... Once they get to Applebee’s they sit down.. “I think I’ll just get a bacon cheeseburger what are you going to get?” 

Claire was not happy with Kayla’s response but decided to not let it show. “I can do it by myself I just thought it would fun to do it together but if you don’t want to spend time with me that’s cool” she says looking at Kayla.

”im going to have the same I love the burgers here. What you going to look at” she says happily as the waiter comes over Claire smiles at her

”hi ma’am can we have two bacon cheese burgers and some fries please” she says 

Kayla quickly realized she did want to be with Claire as that odd feeling kicked in I want to be with Claire and I like my little ponies. Kayla couldn’t figure out what was happening she was so confused just like how she wet the bed how did that happen! Kayla was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even realize Claire had ordered for her.  “ Yeah on second thought can we hang out?” Kayla looked behind Claire and she saw it and like a little kid at Christmas her eyes lit up. “Look you see that it might be stupid but it’s a my little pony I- I gotta get it!” She squealed as she ran over to get it.  

Claire tried to grab hold of Kayla as she ran out of Applebee’s and across to the store opposite she had to stop herself celebrating to soon as she had big plans for Kayla.

”your right my little pony is adorable” she says as she catches up to Kayla as she’s looking in the toy store. Claire starts looking and sees some super cute my little pony pajamas and a dress which would fit Kayla. “What do you think of these Kayla? “ she says holding them up. 

“It is I don’t know why I like it so much cause it’s weird for someone my age to like it but I don’t care I love it do you want one!” She asked barely able to contain her excitement. “Oh no way I didn’t see those they are really cute how much are they?” Kayla was dejected as she didn’t have enough to get them. “Damn I don’t have enough to get them.” She almost whined as she really was disappointed she could’t get the my little pony outfits.  

Claire smiles lovingly at Kayla as she saw the excitement in her eyes. “I’ll treat you as your such a good sister and thats what sisters do.” She holds the items and also picks up a set of seven pairs of my little pony training panties.

”now before I go pay choose yourself a stuffie” she says pointing to were they had all the my little pony characters. She loved spending time with Kayla 

Kayla didn’t notice the training panties as she was over the moon that Claire was going to but the pajamas and dress!  “Thank you you’re so nice I never had a sister before this might be kinda cool!” She looked at the stuffies she didn’t even protest or question how Claire was taking control by telling her to get a stuffed animal. It didn’t even register in Kayla’s head that she was too ok’d for all this stuff she didn’t care as the plant was literally in her head or subconscious. “I like this one.” It was pink and real pretty she absolutely loved it.  “Are you going to pay for this one too!” As Kayla was broke she had forgot her money she just had a $20 and that would cover her food.