LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Successful replacement for baby daughter (privat with rosie-bee)

Evelyn’s face turned red when Anastasia pulled out her phone and began to record her, looking down to avoid the camera seeing her face. After she was excused to no longer dance, Evelyn gave a sigh of relief and slumped into the couch, watching the mindless kid’s show. It was better than nothing, truthfully. 

“But it won’t hurt me..” Evelyn whined. “Adult shows are okay for me.” She mumbled through her pacifier. Though she would soon become quiet to not risk having her entire tv time taken away from her. Soon, Evelyn was in a trance of just watching the show, sucking on the pacifier quietly. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay, I'll spare your brains." said Anastasia with a smile, turning off the TV.

"You are a little babygirl. I will teach you how to play, as an infant." give Anastasia a baby's rattle, in one her hand1019869332.thumb.jpg.89e269fd173122e74794c489a1cf7823.jpg and a blue rubber ring for teeth in the other hand's baby700-nw.jpg.e71cca055d09837ea29b4456b7e48b7c.jpg.

“Look, babygirly” she said, lying girl into back."Now you will start to gnaw and suck on this rubber ring and at the same time you will shake the rattle causing a crackling sound, and childishly giggle with kicked your feet in the air and I'm have see your cute drolling chin. Got it? Or I'll have to punish you."

"But..the tv!" Evelyn whined, frowning as the television was turned off. Evelyn gave out a huff as the controller was put away and and she was given toys to play with. Learn how to play like an infant? She was 20 for goodness sakes! Evelyn was really bothered by this, giving the rattle a slight shake before given instructions to do so. She was soon placed back in the playpen on her back, looking at Anastasia. 

"No!" Evelyn shook her head, dropping the teether and throwing the rattle to the corner of the playpen. "I am not a baby! I'm a grown adult! You've had your fun now of dressing me, feeding me and changing me, but its time that I go back to my real life and be a student. If you wanted a baby so badly you should have adopted one that actually acts like this, not kidnap some girl who you don't even know or use her name properly!" Evelyn was definitely fussy, trying to roll onto her stomach to not look at Anastasia. "This is ridiculous. I am not playing like a baby."

Anastasia sighed, "bad babygirl Wrong."

She grabs Evelyn and drags her into the bathroom, where she grabs a bar of soap.

"You will never communicate with me in this way." You should call me "mommy" and no longer do what I tell you. I think by teaching you a lesson, you will become more obedient. "

Anastasia pinches Evelyn's nose and when she opens mouth. Anastasia begins to lather her tongue and wash her mouth.
After Anastasia just put this bar of soap into Evelyn's mouth and held it for 15 minutes.
"I'm hope the lesson is learned? And now I'm waiting for you to say:" Forgive me, mom. I'm will be a good babygirl's." I'm wait or the punishment will be even worse," Anastasia said sternly.

Dragged to the washroom, Evelyn was fussy and shaking her head. “I am not wrong! I’m right! I won’t call you mommy, you are not my mommy!” After that the bar of soap was pushed into her mouth. Evelyn tried to spit it out but it was hard to do so. It tasted disgusting and it was horrible!

When the soap was taken out of her mouth, Evelyn spat out any leftover soap in her mouth. Evelyn was not going to take this anymore, even if the punishments hurt! “No. You’re not my mommy. I’m not a baby. I am a 20 year old university student! You kidnapped me!” 

Anastasia sighed "I'm warning your.."

She took a small wooden paddle, standing nearby and sat down on chair, and put the baby on her lap and began to spank the baby's diapered bottom, hard, with the paddle.

Although the baby is in a diaper, blows Anastasia's on buttocks Evelyn's are quite palpable.
She hit 30 and stop.
And now Anastasia waiting for you to say: "Forgive me mommy. I'll be good babygyrly." I am waiting or the punishment will continue." - said Anastasia threateningly slicing through the air with a paddle.

“But it’s not fair!” Evelyn cried out, soon pulled into the woman’s lap, shaking her head and covering her face. With each hit she would let out a cry, tears starting to form at the corners of her eyes. “It hurts! Stop! Stop!” She begged over and over again. 

Once the slaps stopped, she could feel her bum sore and stinging. Evelyn flinched when Anastasia moved the paddle through the air, before giving in. “I’m sorry mommy, forgive me mommy. I’ll be a good baby.” She whimpered, wiping the tears away. 

Anastasia stops spanking.
She presses Evelyn's head to her chest and pats her back soothingly. Motherly lisping:
"I'm sorry it came to spanking. Mom hates punishing her babygirl's, but unfortunately all babies need parenting lessons. I know it'll calm you down. A little snack."

Anastasia brings a baby bottle in which there was a baby formula and putting Evelyn on her lap, forcibly pushing a nipple from bottle into babygirl's mouth.

Anastasia shakes the baby on her lap and watches with her mother's love as Evelyn sucks a bottle and swallows a baby formula.

Evelyn wiped the tears away from her eyes when she was held by Anastasia, nodding to her explanation of why she had to punish her. She was still determined to be able to escape this woman. But what she didn't know is that it would never work out in the end...

"A snack?" Evelyn lifted her head up, seeing the baby bottle and frowning. She really was too old for this stuff! *Way* too old! She had no choice though, the nipple of the bottle was forced into her mouth, being laid down on Anastasia's lap as she began to suck at the bottle of milk, little bits of the milk appearing at the corner of her mouth. 

Evelyn tried to fight, but because of the drugs Anastasia easily managed to break her resistance. She held Evelyn in her lap with one hand, and did not release the bottle with the other until the bottle was empty.

Then Anastasia put a soft cloth on her shoulder and putting Evelyn's head there, gently tapped her on the back.

Evelyn released "burp" and some of the milk escaped from her mouth.
Anastasia motherly wipes milk from her lips with soft clothes.
After that, Anastasia checks with two fingers, the diaper of her
babygirl's and treats him very wet.

After the bottle was empty and she was burped, Evelyn wiggled a little bit when she realized her diaper was wet and Anastasia checked it. She was in shock. Since she was not very aware anymore of her bladder and how full it was, she had gone to the washroom without thinking. 

*Oh no* Evelyn thoughts, moving to close her legs somewhat. “I didn’t need to go pee...” Evelyn murmured to herself, her face turning red. 

"No need to be shy. You did nothing wrong. You did a great job of your infant job. Wet your diapee and Mommy's job is to change it." cooed Anastasia, lifting Evelyn and carrying her to the changing table.

Anastasia puts the baby down and ties her with a belt in the abdomen, so that she does not roll away and put pacifier's into her mouth, to calm her down.

Anastasia threw back the babygirl's dress and took off the wet diaper, throwing it in the trash.

Anastasia wipes her pubis and ass from urine with wet wipes.
In the process of changing the diaper, she lisps with Evelyn, she like a real one-year-old baby: then makes funny faces, then tickles her foot, then blows raspberries on her stomach.
At the end, Anastasia powdered the baby and secured a fresh diaper.

“Well, here's my little Georgia in a clean diaper. Now you can play for an hour before day naptime comes.
Such little babies need a lot of sleep. "Anastasia said and takes Evelyn back to the living room, to the playpen and puts her on her stomach, stroking the diapered bottom affectionately and the diaper responded with a pleasant crunch.

Taken to the changing table and her diaper was changed, Evelyn didn’t bother moving around or causing a fight. She didn’t want to get spanked again. When Anastasia would take off her diaper, there would be red marks from her spanking earlier on. 

Evelyn couldn’t help but laugh when her feet were tickled and raspberries were blown on her stomach. Those were her ticklish spots, it would be impossible to not do that! She felt much better when a clean diaper was on her now. 

“Evelyn...” she murmured to herself. Anastasia could call the girl whatever she wanted, but Evelyn would still remind herself whay her real name is, when she could leave this place for good. Evelyn was set into the playpen, and the girl would stare at the toys, giving a whine when Anastasia would touch her diapered bottom. Evelyn grabbed some stuffed animals and played with them softly, squishing them and smushing them together. 

Anastasia looked a little bit like her babygirly plays with toys in playpen's and smiled. She then sets up the baby monitor and puts it out of playpen's reach.
"I'm going to prepare lunch. You sit here and play. See the cute baby monitor? I see everything. If I see that you are not in playpen's, then you will be punished again. Very hard" - Anastasia said sternly and after kissing the babygirly on the forehead, she leaves for the kitchen.

Evelyn looked up at the baby monitor, cursing to herself internally. She couldn't do anything to try to leave this prison! It was the worst. Though, she couldn't do anything about it. Evelyn stared at the baby monitor for a couple of minutes before going back to "playing" with her toys. 

She was playing with some stuffed bears, squishing them together and moving them around. She soon found some blocks and began to stack them. Evelyn moved to sit up, her bum stinging from the punishment Anastasia gave her earlier. Though, it was enough to ignore, as she began to stack them then knock over the tower, over and over again. She was bored! She wanted to play video games. 

Anastasia was preparing dinner for herself and her babygirl's. She prepared a very tasty soup for herself, and for babygirl's, she made regular jars of baby food. This time it was a finely grated vegetable stew and second filled the tense beef. Baby bottle full with prune juice, knowing well that it would really affect Evelyn's tummy.

While Anastasia was preparing dinner, every 5 minutes, she looked at the baby monitor checking her babygirl and smiled, as she played in her playpen.

Soon, dinner is ready and Anastasia comes for the babygirl's.
"Let's go to eat. I have everything ready." cooed Anastasia, picking up Evelyn in her arms and carrying her to the kitchen, where she again sits in highchar adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpgand attaches her with a tray.

Then he puts a divided bowl in front of the baby, in one part of which there was puree vegetable stew, and in the other tense beef. Anastasia just put it out of the jars and next to it a baby bottle with prune juice.

"Here's your lunch. I'll see how obedient you are, if you open your mouth for 4 spoons of baby food without whims, then I will allow you to eat yourself, if not, then mommy will continue to help you." says Anastasia, tying a bibbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg around Evelyn's neck, so as not to stain the dress.

"Well, let's get started. Open your mouth and say" AAAAA "Anastasia said in a sweet voice that speaks to babies.

As she played, she could smell the lovely taste of the soup that Anastasia was creating. It smelled so delicious, she wanted to eat it badly! Evelyn continued to play with the blocks and knocking them over, as she could really only find some entertainment with it. Once the lunch was ready, Evelyn lifted her head up when Anastasia came in the living room to pick her up and set her in the high chair, lifting her arms up when the table was clicked in on the chair. 

She looked down at the bowl that was separating different kinds of food, a frown on her face. She really wanted to eat normal food! Though, she had no choice. It would be the only food she could be able to eat for a long time. Evelyn nodded when Anastasia offered the deal they had. "Okay." She murmured, opening her mouth and leaning in to get the first spoonful in. She cringed at the taste. 

It was disgusting. Though, Evelyn would take in each and every spoonful of Anastasia, counting each and every one of them. "Okay. I had my four. Can I eat by myself?" Evelyn asked her, making a pleading face. 

"What a nice little girl. I don't even have to pinch your nose to feed you." - cooed Anastasia when she sees Evelyn open her mouth and immediately shoves her a spoonful of baby food. Anastasia watches with a smile, as Evelyn squeezes her baby food, with her eyes closed. When, babygirl's opens her eyes the next spoon awaits her...
"Yes, this is the only food that will fill your tummy. It's okay. You will get used to it." - said Anastasia, continuing to feed her babygirly.

When Anastasia fed the fourth spoon, she smiled. "Of course you can feed yourself. I promised you. Mommy keeps her word. I allow you to drink juice between bites." - said Anastasia, handing into Evelyn's hands baby's rubber spoon.

Anastasia, meanwhile, pours herself some soup, takes a piece of bread and slowly begins to eat hot soup, looking at her baby. "Stop looking at me. You won't get it anyway. Eat your food that I gave you or I'll have to feed you." Anastasia said sternly.

Evelyn nodded to Anastasia’s encouragement that she didn’t have to do anything bad to make her eat it. Taking the spoon, Evelyn began to feed herself. Since the medicine was slowing her down, her aim was a little bad to her mouth, making a small mess of herself. 

Evelyn stared at her soup, licking her lips. Oh how she wanted to eat the soup! Threatened to not stare anymore, Evelyn looked away and continued to eat her food. Evelyn continued to eat her food, before finishing it  and setting her spoon down. 

“I’m done. I want water.” Evelyn told her, looking at the bottle of prune juice.

Anastasia watches with a smile as Evelyn eats, wielding a baby spoon and to her delight. Evelyn got her face dirty.

When she finished and asked Anastasia about water, she heard. "Drink your wonderful prune juice that I gave you, dirty face babygirly. You better hurry. Because if I finished my soup faster than you bottle it, then I will give you this juice personally. Got it?" said Anastasia, eating the soup and carefully eating the tomato. Anastasia's soup was about half the bowl.

Evelyn whined when she was denied water. She was thirsty! She didn’t want to drink juice! It was disgusting and it was rare for her to drink juice in general. 

“can I have water if I drink my juice?” Evelyn asked, tilting her head to the side. “Pleaseeeeeee?” She begged her, picking up her bottle and drinking some of it. “I really want water, it’ll help me go pee pee easier too if I drink water!”

Evelyn wastes her time and Anastasia finishes her soup early and gets up from her seat and walks over to the highchair's.
"You are late. Now I will help you drink juice. Trust me after the juice of the prunes you will not only wet the diaper." she said with a smile, pulling the baby out of the highchairs and sits down with her on a chair, placing Evelyn on her lap and forced pushes the nipple from the bottle into her mouth.
"Drink it, babygirly." cooed Anastasia stroking the baby on the back.

"But I want water too!" Evelyn whined, shaking her head. As she was taken out of the high chair and sitting down with Anastasia now, Evelyn shook her head, trying to avoid the bottle but it was soon forced into her mouth. Evelyn whined and tried to push away the bottle, but it was no use. 

Evelyn gave out a huff, before starting to drink the juice. In about ten minutes she was done, rubbing her eyes and pushing the bottle away. "Done." She grumbled, an angry look on her face. "I want water now. I'm thirsty. Really thirsty." Evelyn told her, making a puppy face. "Please? I'll be good babygirl." Evelyn told her, putting her hands together. "I want water."

"Okay. I'll give you some water. But after that you go to bed. It's time for a nap." said Anastasia and put Evelyn in the playpen's. Then she brings a bottle of water.
"Hold the bottle with both hands and drink, but you have to lie on your back, while I'll go clean the kitchen for now." said Anastasia and kissed her baby on the forehead.

“Mhmm.” Evelyn smiled, happy she got something that she wanted. She was set in the playpen, then soon given the bottle of water. Evelyn sat up and watch Anastasia clean up, drinking the entire bottle of water and holding it up. Evelyn was quiet the entire time, watching Anastasia without making a single word. “All done!” Evelyn cooed out, showing the empty bottle.