LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Successful replacement for baby daughter (privat with rosie-bee)

"I will not shave you. I will destroy your body hair in a much more delicate way." and Anastasia shows depilatory cream and specifically read the instructions aloud.

"-Apply to damp skin;

-Wait 10 minutes;

-wash with water or remove the cream with a towel.

Hmm, after this procedure your body will be exactly smooth like a newborn babygirl." - said Anastasia with smile and began to unscrew the cap. 

"Now. Hands up and don't move or I'll give you another injection." said Anastasia and shows a prepared syringe with a sedative

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I-I..but...” Evelyn stammered out, but went quiet, putting her hands on her head to let the woman do what the cream said to do. 
“I’m not a baby though, I’m 20 years old.” Evelyn reminded her, keeping her legs closed. “I go to university. I am an English major.”

evelyn kept still as the cream was applied, closing her eyes to not watch. 

"Hush little baby. Have you again lost your pacifier? It's here. You very little babygirl." - said Anastasia putting the pacifier, into the baby's mouth 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg- "Suck it and don't spit it out, if you don't want me to punish you. Mommy knows better what is needed for you. I'm noticed that not everything is perfectly processed."

Anastasia start apply depilatory cream on legs, arms, armpits and her bottom Evelyn's. "It will burn a little, but you have to endure."

After 10 minutes, Anastasiawipe off the cream with a disposable towel, leaving the baby's skin completely smooth and clean-smelling.

"Mmm you smell so sweet, my babygirly. Now I can see it. But you need to get you dressed before go to bed" cooed Anastasia and wrapping up babygirl in cocoon, like a mummy, carring her to the nursery.

Evelyn only kept the pacifier in her mouth, refusing to suck on it. She didn’t want to be spanked again, her own bum still was sore and it hurt her when she was sitting in the high chair. 

Evelyn cringed and whined when the cream stung her body, but it took off all the hair that was needed. She didn’t like it at all, but she had to live with it. Evelyn turned her head away from Anastasia to avoid any more conversation. 

Eventually it was all wiped away and she was as smooth as an actual baby. “But I can go to bed by myself.” Evelyn told her through the pacifier, wrapped up tightly and brought to her new room. It was hard to get out of it. “I’m a big girl.”

Anastasia bring the baby to the nursery and lay it on the changing table and free her from the towels.

"Now mommy will dress the baby for bed." - cooed she don't listen Evelyn's and tickled motherly her nose.

Anastasia take out a new pink hight diaper, with a beautiful inscription "PRINCESS." She lift Evelyn's by the ankle and lay a diaper under her and lower babygirly's ass on diaper.

Anastasia generously pour baby powder to Evelyn's on the pubis and the bottom, and finally close the diaper, fixing on her hips.. "Now my princess, it smells so sweet and clean again" - cooed she.

Then Anasasia take out a sleepsuit for babygirl, pink color1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpeg and show to her little one girly. "You have to take a nap, Giorgia. You will sleep either in this or only in your cute diaper. Choose."

“But...” Evelyn stammered out. She allowed the woman to diaper her without a fuss, wanting to avoid any kind of punishment. Evelyn at least enjoyed how careful she was diapering her, but she was still going to try to not use the diaper. She was determined to use the washroom. 

“I’ll sleep in the clothes.” Evelyn told her, crossing her arms. “My name is Evelyn. Not Giorgia. Evelyn. E-V-E-L-Y-N.” She spelled out for her. “I won’t respond unless you say my name.”

"So we can't do without an injection. It's a pity." Anastasia said with a deep sigh and twisted Evelyn's hand. Injects with muscle paralyzing medicine. A few seconds later, the student again lay and blinked her eyes.

Then Anastasia fasten the baby's arms and legs through the holes baby's suit and fastens all the buttons. 1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpeg

The sleepsuit had a pocket on the back with buttons, which if you unbuttoned you could easily change a diaper.

The last thing Anastasia do is put the baby's bonnet rachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpgon the baby's head and tie the ribbons on her chin.

Anastasia pick up her babygirly from the changing table, grabbing her under the bottom and holding it tightly to me, and go to the large mirror on the closet. “Look what a cute newborn baby is sitting in mommy’s arms. You’re ready for sleep. Now mommy will give you warm milk and you’ll fall asleep quickly, my sweety little one girl" cooed Anastasia and kissed Evelyn's in cheek.

Evelyn shook her head, trying to jerk her hand away from Anastasia. "i don't need that medicine! I have done nothing wrong!" She screamed at her, but she felt the pinch of the needle into her wrist and she kept still in fear of hurting herself. It didn't take long at all until she couldn't feel her body move around to her control. She was paralyzed again. 

Her limbs being moved around and set into the onesie then the bonnet set on her, Evelyn looked upset. "But I don't want to sleep. It's almost morning." Evelyn explained to Anastasia. "You kidnapped me at eight pm, and its almost four am. There's no way I will be sleeping." Evelyn huffed, spitting out her pacifier. "I've been looking at the time this whole time, and I don't think I won't be sleeping until actual nighttime."

Anastasia picked up the spit out pacifier and put it in her pocket for now. She goes to the kitchen and returns in a few minutes with a baby bottle in her hands, isolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpgin which there was warm milk. Unbeknownst to Evelyn, she added sleeping pills to keep her baby asleep.

Then she took Evelyn from the changing table and sat with her in the rocking chair. She put Evelyn on her lap in a supine position.
Then she put her hand over Evelyn's nose and waited for her to open her mouth and quickly shoved the nipple from the bottle into her mouth.

"You see. Mommy is very persistent, even if you are stubborn. Now drink milk. It will help you sleep, my sweet little one girl." said Anastasia and swaying, she began to sing a lullaby and tenderly stroked the diapered bottom's.

Evelyn was simply trapped on the changing table, barely able to move her body. She looked around the nursery, still wondering what happened to this crazy woman to kidnap somebody and give her another name. Her thoughts were cut short when Anastasia entered the room again. 

Picked up and held by Anastasia in the rocking chair, Evelyn turned her head until her nose was grabbed, trying to not take in the bottle. She didn’t need such a thing! It was ridiculous. Evelyn made ‘nuh huh’ noises, trying to not open her mouth. Though, it didn’t take long until she had to take a breath, the bottle forced into her mouth. As the rocking chair began to rock back and forth, Evelyn had no choice but to drink the milk, staring up at Anastasia as she hummed a lullaby. 

Evelyn found her eyelids slowly becoming heavy from the sleep medicine, trying to fight it, but it was hard to do so. Evelyn began to have her eyes flutter to a close, eventually falling asleep. She had drank most of the bottle before she fell asleep, leaning her head against Anastasia’s chest. 

Anastasia see that her babygirl is asleep with my baba bottle in her mouth.
She carefully remove bottle from her mouth and change on pacifier.

Then Anastasia gently lift Evelyn and carry her to crib il_794xN.2102704384_mgfe.thumb.jpg.1003f9d3a54c9c5035db05bcc9bdb8e4.jpgand I'm put her to crib, on her stomach, like a newborn baby.

Anastasia take out plastic, transparent belts and attach them to the baby in the chest area and legs, so that she can't roll over or leave me, and covering with pink, soft blanket, with "Hello Kitty"

Anastasia lightly correct the paci in the baby's mouth and turn on the mobil over the crib, and soft music begins to play. And twist the curtains, plunging the room into a twilight and tuning the baby monitor.HOT-wireless-Baby-Monitor-2-0inch-LCD-Intercom-IR-Night-vision-Lullabies-Temperature-monitoring-VOX-system.thumb.jpg.8984e0cc54518f099eaa8f3f2eb5bed9.jpg
"This nap-time for baby. Sweet dreams my babygirl" and give Anastasia baby's kiss in forehead, leaving from nursery.

Evelyn slept soundly like an actual baby. She barely moved when Anastasia moved her to her new crib. Evelyn would move her head, and try to turn on her sides, but with the straps it was impossible to do so. 

Evelyn couldn’t remember her dreams at all, in a deep sleep. Whenever Anastasia would look on the monitor, Evelyn would be fast asleep, the pacifier out of her mouth, looking peaceful. Because of the medicine given to her earlier to help her lose control of her bladder, Evelyn ended up peeing in her diaper overnight. 

Eventually, the girl woke up around nine in the morning, cracking her eyes open. She thought it was all a weird dream, but was snapped to reality when she noticed she wasn’t in her room and she couldn’t move. “Help! Help!” Evelyn cried out, kicking her legs and trying to sit up. 

Anastasia take a shower and go to bed too.

------

In the morning Anastasia get up early and take out the gadget for the baby, which this special device for feeding the baby recently acquired.20200826_005333.jpg.968c886a8ef3bfbf6238cd7cddf088cc.jpg

She take the device and go to the nursery and see that the baby is no longer sleeping. "Good morning, sleephead. I brought something. Since you don't want to cooperate while feeding, you have to feed you this way for now."

Anastasia attaching the device to crib: "Since you don't want to cooperate while feeding, you have to feed you this way for now."  She carefully pour the baby formula's into a transparent bag device's and attach the transparent tube to the baby's pacifier and open the clip.

"Baby, you will have to drink this, otherwise you will choke. I'll tell you right away that I have added a medicine to the formula that relaxes your muscles, that is, you can move very weakly, like a real baby, besides this medicine will relax your intestines and bladder. It will be difficult for you to keep your waste. " said Anastasia  with a smile, looking as the formula in the device begins to decrease.

"Soon I'll be a real mommy with little babygirl."

Evelyn was turned onto her back. As she saw the device and it being clipped to her pacifier then stuck to her mouth, Evelyn shook her head, spitting out the pacifier. “No! I don’t want to drink that!” Evelyn hissed at her, turning her head away. She could barely move her muscles, but at least she had enough strength for her body. She was uncomfortable with her wet diaper too. 

“I don’t want that. I want cereal, toast, anything!” Evelyn told her, trying to sit up. But she was weak, she couldn’t do it. “I want to use the toilet, not a diaper! I am not a baby!”

"You baby. You my little sunshine. Babygirl don't be mischievous. If you spit out the pacifier again without my permission, I'll stick it to your lips with a superglue. Okay? Now keep drinking. You have to drink it all down." Anastasia says sternly pushing the pacifier back into Evelin's mouth and showing a small tube of superglue. Showing that she's not bluffing.

"Now keep drinking this delicious formula. It's Similack for babygirls like you" cooed Anastasia with warm smile and stroke Evelyn on head.

Evelyn looked at the glue that Anastasia brought out of her pocket, her eyes widening. This was really insane. As the pacifier was set into her mouth, Evelyn had no choice but to drink it, not fighting back at all. Minutes passed and she finally had finished the entire bag of formula, spitting out her pacifier and moving her hands to rub at her eyes, to rub away the sleepiness. 

"There. I'm done." Evelyn told her, moving her hands to set on her stomach. "I...went pee. In the diaper. Can I please go to the washroom to wash up?" Evelyn asked her, using puppy eyes. How she hated using this diaper. It was uncomfortable, and it was soggy too. She had been in it almost all night now, and it felt heavy. "Please?"

After 15 minutes Anastasia see an empty bag and a little bulging baby's tummy.

"You drank it all? Great. What a good babygirly. No more ropes. With the medicine flowing through your veins, you won't get far." say Anastasia with a smile and motherly strokes her, a little chubby from baby formula, tummy. She unfasten the transparent tube from the pacifier.
Then Anastasia take off the transparent straps and out the baby under the ass from crib, carry her to the changing table.

"I feel like the baby is very wet. It's time for a di-di change. No toilet. Forget that word. Mommy will give you a new diaper, my sweety babygirl. Baby like fresh di-di?" cooed Anastasia laying baby on her back on the changing tables1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg 

As the straps were undone and she was carried to the changing table, Evelyn looked at Anastasia as her pyjamas were undone, but her diaper was not done. It was clearly heavy, and squishy to the touch instead of the soft crunch with it. Evelyn's cheeks were a soft red in embarrassment. "But I'm potty trained though.." Evelyn tried to remind her, but shook her head. She had to slowly start to give in, but try to fight back at the same time. 

"Yes. I would like to have a clean di-di.." Evelyn muttered through her lips, clenching her teeth. "I don't like having a di-di that has pee-pee in it...it's uncomfortable.." She whined out, rubbing her eyes and letting out a yawn. She was still quite sleepy. "I just want to use a toilet though..."

"Goid babygirl. Mommy change your di-di. And you don't decide anything else here. What mommy wants is what she will do."-  cooed Anastasia and take off sleepsuit from Evelyn's and neatly folded it, put it in the closet. Next, unfastening the velcro very wet diaper,'s Anastasia throw used diaper in the trash.

Then she wipe the bottom of Evelyn's and her privat area, from the urine. "Owwwe babygirly will be most cleany. Mommy will save you from dirty di-di."  cooed Anastasia and doing rasperry on tummy Evyn's

Then Anastasiagenerously sprinkle baby powder and finally fasten the pink diaper with flowers and with a beautiful inscription "Princess."

Last thing, Anastasia take out a beautiful dressil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg from the closet and put it on the baby. It is very short and barely covers the baby’s diaper.

“What a beautiful little princess you are, but something is missing. Oh, I understand ..” cooed me and combing the baby’s hair, I hook two red plastic hairpins with daisies on Evelyn's hair.

“Admire yourself, what a beauty you are. Now the baby is ready to go and play in playpen” said the baby and carried baby, to a large mirror.

Then Anastasia raise the baby in her arms and carry her out of the hall room and put in playpen. 

Evelyn couldn’t do anything, she was trapped. The medicine was flowing through her veins, and she was too weak to do anything. The only thing she could mainly do was talk to Anastasia. Evelyn gave a sigh of relief when the wet diaper was taken off her. 

seeinf the dress, Evelyn shook her head no, but it didn’t stop Anastasia, soon dressed in it. She could feel her diaper out in the open, moving her arms to try to push it down, but it was no use. Evelyn stared at herself in the mirror in horror. She really looked like a baby. 

Once she was put in the playpen, Evelyn was laid on her stomach like a newborn doing tummy time. Evelyn lifted her head up, looking at all the baby toys around her. “I want to watch tv.” She stated. “Like Brooklyn 99 or something adult.”

"Oh baby wants to watch TV? Well, let's go. Babies can watch TV for 45 minutes. I read about it." said Anastasia, pulling Evelyn out of the playpen and putting her on her ass in front of the TV and put a pacifier in her mouth.

Anastasia turns on the TV. And tunes it into channel for babies. There are "Teletubbies..."

"You can watch this. Sit here. Watch TV and don't try to throw out paci. I remember about superglue. Now, have fun while Mommy reads." said Anastasia and sat down next to the baby on the sofa. At some point, the Teletubbies started dancing to the music.
"Why don't you" dance?"
jump on ass and clap your hands. Have fun with mommy." cooed Anastasia and even stopped reading and looks at Evelyn.

Evelyn looked happy when Anastasia agreed to let her watch tv. Even if it would be for a short time, Evelyn thought she was at least finally starting to get something her way! Being lifted out of the playpen and set in front of the television, Evelyn looked at the television in excitement, but her face soon dropped when it was a kids show. 

Evelyn whined and leaned back against the couch, keeping her pacifier in. She was not going to get super glue on her mouth. As the characters began to dance, Evelyn looked at Anastasia who encouraged her to do so. Evelyn shook her head, crossing her arms. 

“No. I just wanna watch.” Evelyn huffed out, frowning as she only watched the television. “I should be watching adult shows like Greys Anatomy or something..not this.”

Anastasia got angry seeing that the little girl refuses to dance. Then she bends down, grabs Evelyn's ear and twists it coldly whispers into him: "You better start doing what Mommy tells you, otherwise you will regret it bitterly. Start dancing. Mommy is waiting."

Anastasia lets go of her ear and watches the baby, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Ow! Ow, that hurts!” Evelyn cried out when her ear was grabbed and twisted. Evelyn tried to move her head away, but she couldn’t until Anastasia let go of her. “But..! I don’t want to dance! I just want to watch the show!” Evelyn tried to tell her, but the look on the woman’s face was scary. 

Evelyn gulped, before beginning to clap her hands and move her bum, trying to match the rhythm of the song. She was really scared of what Anastasia could do. 

Anastasia's gaze warms up, when her baby begins to have fun. Anastasia takes out her smartphone and starts filming a video, with cooing: "Oh, how fun my babygirl's is."

After 5 minutes, the music ends. "Well, now you can just watch the program." You still have half an hour left. Enjoy. You will only watch TV programs for babies and cartoons if you are a good babygirl's. Adult programs can hurt my sweet girl. My Georgia. "