LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Successful replacement for baby daughter (privat with rosie-bee)

Evelyn was taken to her high chair, watching Anastasia get the bottle of milk and the other food. She cringed at seeing the baby food, she wanted real food, the last time she ate was lunchtime, and it was a simple sandwich. Who knew that was going to be the last time she would eat solid food? Definitely not Evelyn. Evelyn looked at the food in front of her, the bib soon tied around her neck. She really didn't want to do that. "My name is Evelyn." She corrected Anastasia. "I am not Georgia." Though, she wasn't listened to. Anastasia only kept getting the food ready. 

At least she was promised she would get better food if she ate everything...looking at the peas, Evelyn cringed. She didn't want to eat it...but she had too. Her stomach grumbled as well. Evelyn slowly opened her mouth, taking in the spoonful of peas and making a sour face. It did not taste good. "I can feed myself." Evelyn told Anastasia, reaching out to take the spoon. "I'm a big girl."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agastasia smiled when she saw Evelyn's lips trembling open and Anastasia loaded a full spoon of baby food into her mouth and her smile widened, as she closed her eyes and swallowed it.

Anastasia frowned as the babygirly reached out to grab a spoon. "You are little one girly. Mommy will feed you," - Anastasia said, slapping her hand with her palm. Having interrupted the feeding, Anastasia takes out a pair of handcuffs from the pocket of the robe she was in. And straps the girl's hands to the legs of the highchair.

"That's better. Now let's continue. Let's say, honey: "AAAAA" - Anastasia cooed and, as if accidentally, slightly stained the baby's cheek.

Evelyn whined as her hand was slapped away from trying to get the spoon. She was old enough, dammit! The peas tasted disgusting, but it was at least something to help her fill her tummy. "Wait, I won't do it anymore!" Evelyn tried to assure her, but she was handcuffed to the high chair. "No..! I'm a big girl! I won't make a mess!" Evelyn huffed out, but was not listened to at all. 

As some of the strained peas were stained on her cheek, Evelyn huffed, opening her mouth and taking in another spoonful of the peas with another sour face on it. "Yucky..." She grumbled, clenching her fists. "I don't like the taste miss.." Evelyn refused to call her by mom or mommy. She felt uncomfortable calling a complete stranger that. Her body still felt so sluggish and heavy from the medicine, looking around the house to get a better look of what it was and where she could hope to escape when she had the chance. 

"Not "miss", but "mommy." During the time of separation, you forgot what to call me, but nothing, you will soon get used to it." said Anastasia, and without listening to the girl continued to feed the puree of green peas until the jar was empty.

"Now it's time for the meat. Imagine it's a steak. Finely chopped, really." Anastasia said in a teasing voice - "if you don't eat it, then I will feed it to you by force, and in addition to dessert instead of yummy you will get some nasty thing. Remember this. Now open your mouth, my sunshine." said Anastasia, spooning a brown, quivering mass...

Evelyn shrugged when Anastasia corrected her what to say. She didn't want to call her mommy-she wasn't her mom! It pissed her off. Evelyn ate the entire jar, making somewhat of a mess all around her mouth. She didn't fuss or right back-she was starving, she would do anything to keep eating. 

After the first jar, Evelyn nodded. "Miss...I wanna eat it by myself.." Evelyn tried to convince her. "If I eat it by myself, I eat it faster." Evelyn explained, still taking the spoonful of the baby food. "Please miss...I'm a good girl..." Evelyn sighed, taking another spoonful of the meat. At least this was starting to fill her up. "Please miss.." 

When the second jar was also empty, Anastasia said: "Well, let's see. Before we give you dessert. I'll let you drink from the baby bottle on your own, but you have to hold it with both hands. In the meantime, I'll also eat." and she uncuffs the girl's hands and give her bottle.

"Let's start drinking." said Anastasia.

In the meantime, she made herself a great dinner. Nice grilled steak with vegetables and a glass of good French wine.
Anastasia was sitting at the table next to the highchair's and slowly ate dinner, watching with a smile how the little girl looked at her with envy, sucking her milk from the baby bottle.

Evelyn nodded, desperate to do something by herself like a woman. Even if it was drinking from a baby bottle. Evelyn grabbed the bottle, wrapping it around her hands since they still had the mittens on, bringing it to her lips and starting to drink the milk. Evelyn would put her drink down every several moments to stare at Anastasia's food, her mouth watering with how good it smelled. She wished she had the chance to go and eat that food...it looked so much better than the puree foods she ate! 

Evelyn would lick her lips every couple seconds when she wasn't drinking her bottle, soon finishing it up and placing the bottle on her high chair table. "Okay. I'm done. I drank all of it." Evelyn told her, showing her the empty bottle. "Can I have a little bit of the steak please?" She begged. 

Anastasia looked at the empty bottle .. "You cannot do this. This is food for adults. It will harm your stomach. So you have a different menu. Baby food, milk, juices and baby formula. You were a good girl, so this is what I can give you." " Anastasia said, looking up from her meal and placing a bowl of freshly made banana puree in front of Evelyn.

"Eat this. This is your obedience reward." said Anastasia and again takes up her food and of course eats everything to the end and drinks wine.

Evelyn let out a frustrated grunt when she was not allowed to eat the steak. She had teeth for goodness sakes! She would be fine, and it wouldn’t hurt her stomach! Seeing the smushed banana in front of her, Evelyn gave her a look of anger. The young college girl stared at the bowl in front of her, before grabbing the spoon and eating it. It was better than the peas anyway, and she wanted to wash away the horrible taste of her supper. The formula tasted like nothing too. 

as Evelyn was eating, she had a sudden urge to go to the washroom. It felt awkward and uncomfortable, as she moved her hands down to her crotch to press against it and cross her legs. “I need to use the washroom.” She informed Anastasia. “Please let me out so I can use the toilet.”

Anastasia smiles as the baby starts dessert.

When dinner was over. The girl had a very dirty face. The nose, convicts, chin and lips were covered with baby food. She looked so cute that Anastasia could not resist and grabbing her smartphone, takes a photo of her dirty face.

"You have such a cute baby face. Look." Coos Anastasia showing the photo to Evelyn and begins to clean her face with wet wipes. Gently. Motherly.

Then Anastasia saw how the little girl fidgeted in her place. It looks like the medications she put in started to work.

"You are so funny, babygirly. Now you don't have to worry. The toilet is always with you," Anastasia lisped, freeing the baby from the highchair and carrying it into the living room, where a large playpen511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpg is installed in the corner, filled with various toys for babies up to a year old. Mainly soft toys, plastic colored cubes, rattles, etc. Anastasia squeezes the baby there and sits down next to her on the sofa and begins to read a magazine for young mothers.
"Call me when you use a diaper, little Gi-Gi." said Anastasia, reading the magazine.

Evelyn wiggled and wormed around as Anastasia began to wipe her face off of the food that was on her. “I’m not a baby though...” she reminded the woman, but no matter how many times she would tell Anastasia she was not a baby, it wouldn’t work. Evelyn was soon picked up and set in the playpen, laying on her stomach as she listened to Anastasia explain to her she would have to use the diaper. It would be embarrassing to do so!

”But I’m already potty trained and I don’t want to use the diaper on me...it’s disgusting...” Evelyn explained to her, only laying there instead of playing with any of the toys. Though, the girl couldn’t hold it in, as much as she tried. Soon, Evelyn could already feel her diaper become heavy with her urine and as well fill up with poop. Evelyn’s face turned red, hiding her face in embarrassment. 

"You won't be able to hold on for long. The toilet is closed for you, babygirly." Anastasia said softly.
A few minutes later, Anastasia heard crying from playpen's and when she approached him, she saw her babygirl lying on her back with a red face and a very full diaper.

"Good girl. Such a good girl used di-di." Anstasia said lispily, but then her tone went cold and she leaning slightly on the playpen's side says "Now. If you want me to change your diapers, tell me, in the most baby's tone:" Mommy. I'm di-di fully pee-pee and poo-poo. Change di-di." Until you say so. Then you will be in this dirty diaper. I'll tell you right away, if you don't change it, a very unpleasant rash will appear on your skin. Let me wait and louder."
Anastasia turned her ear to hear better.

Evelyn couldn’t believe this woman. Not only had she kidnapped her, forced-fed her, spanked her, and now making her use her diaper?! Evelyn didn’t know how to feel at all. There was plenty of confusion. Tears streamed down the girls face when Anastasia demand for her to tell her she used her diaper in a specific way. This woman really was out of her mind. 

it took several minutes for Evelyn to want to stay quiet, but she needed her diaper changed. It was the most uncomfortable feeling in the world. “I used my di-di...” she began shamefully, turning her head to avoid eye contact with Anastasia. “I di-di fully pee pee and poo poo...change di-di...” she begged her, awkwardly pawing at her diaper to try to make it more comfortable. “Please.”

"WRONG. Do not shorten the phrase". Repeat again as I told you: Mommy. I'm di-di fully pee-pee and poo-poo. Change di-di." I will not change your diaper until I hear this phrase in full in baby's tone" - Anastasia said, showing that she was not bluffing and remained standing still.

Evelyn flinched when she was told she spoke incorrectly. She didn’t want to call her mommy! She wasn’t even related to her! Though, she couldn’t do anything else to get the diaper off her. The mittens were on her; they were tied nicely, she still couldn’t move her body too well...it was her only choice. 

“Mommy...” Evelyn sniffled. “I didi fully pee pee and poo poo...change didi...” she repeated after her, still awkwardly trying to move her diaper around under the onesie. 

"Finally. This is the correct phrase. Let Mommy save you from a dirty diaper." Anastasia said in a much warmer voice and took the baby out of the playpen, grabbing it under the bottom and through the diaper felt how the mess was smeared along the bottom of the baby.

"I'm afraid the usual diaper change won't help. This needs a bath." said Anastasia and carries the baby into the bathroom. Where he puts it on a small table and lets it in the bath, adding toys for babies and a lot of foam.

While the bathtub is filling up, Anastasia begin to undress the girl.

Evelyn was crying. She had never felt this humiliated in her life before, having to use the washroom in a diaper and forced to say things she never wanted to say, it was something a child would have to say! Evelyn looked at Anastasia when she said she would need a bath instead. 

Evelyn is started to get undressed by the woman, looking at the bathtub begin to fill with water, the toys added as the bubbles began to grow. When it came to taking off her diaper, it was like an explosion happened. It smelled horribly and it was moved all around. Evelyn was horrified and shamed. “I’m sorry.” She murmured. 

"It's okay baby. You did exactly what other babies your age did. A dirty diaper is a thing for mommy," Anastasia cooed, taking off the girl's first onesie, and then the diaper, which goes to the trash.      Anastasia takes the girl by the ankle and wipes her pubis and pussy with wet wipes, like a real baby.

Then Anastasia takes off the rest of her clothes. mittens, booties and baby bonnet.
And taking the naked girl in her arms, Anastasia puts her in a bathtub, full of warm water and soap bubbles.

Evelyn hiccuped, not really accepting that this was normal to do, like “other babies.” She was a 20 year old student in university! It made no sense. Being wiped was awkward for her, turning away to not watch it happen. Though she did feel much better once being cleaned up. 

now set in the bathtub, Evelyn swished the water around. With the medicine slowly no longer affecting her, Evelyn decided to start washing herself slowly, enjoying the warm water. 

"No babygirl. You are tiny girly and mommy cannot let you shower, but just take a bath yourself. Suddenly something happens. Mommy will bathe the baby, from now on and forever." - cooed Anastasia slaps hands girl's - "Now mommy will give bathy little one girly." 

Anastasia, putting a soft washcloth on her hand39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpeg and pouring out the liquid soap for newborn babiesdetskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpg

“But I can clean myself...” Evelyn tried to convince the woman. It still hadn’t gone through to her that Anastasia won’t believe she is old enough to take care of herself. Evelyn held her hand to her chest when her hand was slapped away. 

when Anastasia began to wash her, Evelyn kept still for the woman, staring down at the bath water and holding her hands together in comfort. She wondered what happened to this woman to think Evelyn was a baby. 

"How excited you are, babygirly. I know what will calm you down." Anastasia take a pacifier 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpgout of the pocket of her robe and put it in the baby's mouth.

"Suck the binky and don't bother Mommy." Anastasia pour liquid soap onto a washcloth and start washing the baby and washing her everywhere. She wash breast Evelyn's, gently playing with her nipples and especially paying attention to her pussy and ass, and between buttocks.

"My babygirly will be the cleanest." cooing Anastasia.

Evelyn was met with the pacifier in her mouth, not wanting to suck on it. She only kept it in her mouth to keep Anastasia happy. As Anastasia began to play with her princess parts, Evelyn moved her hands up to cover her breasts. 

“I-I think I’m clean enough..” Evelyn stuttered out through the pacifier. “I don’t feel dirty anymore.”

"Tshhh-Tshhh-Tshhh calm down Mommy here. Suck binky and don't worry." cooed Anastasia and held the baby's head above water with one hand, and poured warm water over the baby's body with the other hand, like she newborn baby

The last thing Anastasia's wash her babygirl's legs, feet, toes and in between toes. "My babygirly will be the cleanest baby."

"You're completely clean now." cooed Anastasia to little one girly, finished wash the baby's head with shampoo.

Then she wrap the baby from head to toe in a pink towel "Hello Kitty" and carring her from out of the bath. And put Evelyn's on a small table near the bathtub and wipe the baby, leaving her skin slightly damp.

"I'm afraid I haven't shaved all your body hair. We need to finalize this question." - said Anastasi's and took out a depilation cream from the cabinet.

Evelyn took out a sigh as she was once again shushed by Anastasia. The warm water being washed over her body was soothing and comforting for her at least, allowing her to wash the rest of her body and finishing up. She wanted it done and over with. 

Now that she was out of the bathtub and set down on on the changing table, being wiped down until she was simply moist. “W-wait..! I don’t want to be shaved...!” Evelyn told her, frowning and moving to cover herself. “I am just fine like this.”