LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Successful replacement for baby daughter (privat with rosie-bee)

Anastasia de Cruz was 35 year old woman. She have a tall blonde hair with beautiful green eyes.

She had a wonderful life. A wonderful work on which she received decent money, a loving husband and our daughter was growing up.

Everything changed in one day.

When her daughter died as a result of a car accident.

The husband blamed her for everything and broked with here.

And she got a strong psychological blow.

Now, in all the people she met, I saw the face of my dead daughter and she rushed to completely strangers with screams and kisses.

Her was admitted to a mental hospital in which I stayed for 2 years.

Her pretended to be better. But not really. Medications helped cope with hallucinations.

‐-----------

One late night she was driving car and saw a young girl who was standing at the bus stop and waiting for the bus. She was alone and there was no one else...

Anastasia stopped the car not far. She got out of the car and looked at her and grabbed to the heart.

As soon as she saw her. Anastasia's dreamed about my daughter again. She grabbed the medicine and realized that it was over.

And in her head, Anastasia realized that can’t let this girl go...

"Hi sweetheart. I'm can help your? Get in my car, I'll give you a ride. Where do you want it?" say Anastasia.

• Nastya_diapee2.0 changed the title to Successful replacement for baby daughter (privat with rosie-bee)
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty year old Evelyn was a simple university student studying to become a better author for her stories, and hopefully an English teacher once day. Though, she was taking some sciences courses that were hard for her to understand, so she took tutoring lessons to help with her grades. 

Evenly was a smaller girl at about 5’”2 with long, brown, curly hair that went to the middle of her back with blue eyes. She had fair skin and freckles all over her face. 

One night after her tutoring, Evelyn had missed her bus stop and was forced to stand there for another hour until the bus would arrive and take her home. The young girl was listening to music and reading a book on her phone when a woman approached her. Evelyn put her phone away to answer the woman. “Oh-um, are you sure?” Evelyn asked. It was late and she really wanted to go to her apartment. “I’m just waiting for the bus...but if you insist...” Evelyn grabbed her school bag, “I live on Franklin street.” Evelyn paused, before shaking her head. “...maybe not. I can wait for the bus.” She assured her, putting her bag down. 

“I know where is this dorm located. Sit down. I'll give you a lift faster than the bus. Moreover, it is already very late and they no longer work.” - say Anastasia, with a smile and a plan has come to her head.

Now the main thing is that she got into the car. "Come on. Look how late it is. There are scary people around, do you really want to keep waiting for the bus with them."

And here, for luck Anastasia's, not far from Evelyn, a group of young people begins to argue loudly with drunken voices.

"Bingo" she was delighted inside her head, watching the girl hesitantly sit in the front seat of the car.

Anastasia had a sedative medicine in her purse, that sometimes took and her plan matured. She could not miss the bird, that came to me on the net.

Anastasia drive the car with a smile and when she see a rather deserted place, then suddenly turn onto the roadline..

"It seemed to me that I ran into something I need to see.."

Anastasia got out of the car, hiding one hand, with a syringe with sedative medicine, behind her back.

“Are you sure miss?” Evelyn asked her, pulling out her phone. “But the bus...” she trailed off, before beginning to hear the commotion of younger people with their drunken state and nearing her. Obviously the young student didn't want to be alone, so she decided to go with Anastasia. Picking up her bag, the girl went into the woman’s car with some fear in her face. 

As they began to drive Evelyn went back to her phone, not noticing wether or not Anastasia really did hit some thing on the road. Lifting her head up and putting her phone down, Evelyn looked out the window. “Is everything okay?” Evelyn asked her, unbuckling herself. “I know a little bit about cars.”

Anastasia abruptly open the passenger door. "I do not need help. I think you need help, baby" -  said she coldly and throw herself at girl's.

And not letting her come to her senses and give girl's a shot from syringe in neck girl's

After a minute, she completely went limp.

Anastasia lay her on back seat and cover her with head, with an old blanket so that her is not visible from the street and Anastasia taken to her home. She live in a private house surrounded by a high brick fence.

Then Anastasia open the car door and put the unconscious girl's on shoulder, carry her to the house and in the nursery that was left from her dead daughter:195f42da39c8f5b11e431efadb0f479f--nursery-room-kids-bedroom.jpg.bc2b8175a550df5b1ce2928010958a70.jpg and tie her arms and legs Evelyn's to the changing table.s1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg and wait for the college girl to wake up. 

“Are you sure? Why did you call me baby—“ before Evelyn could continue speaking, the stranger had jumped at her and stuck the needle into her neck. Evelyn screamed snd tried to push the woman off and get out of the car, but the medicine was the right dose. Soon, she fell asleep in the car. 

Evelyn was knocked out for several hours, and soon she woke up, groaning and keeping her eyes shut. She felt sore in her neck, and as she tried to move one hand up to rub her neck, she realized she was tied up. 

“What's going on?!” Evelyn screamed out, trying to use her legs but they were also tied up. Evelyn turned her head to be met to the crazy woman. “What's happening? Help me! Untie me! I want to go home!” She begged, trying to get out of the restraints. 

Anastasia notice how a girl comes to her senses. Her eyes opened and she asks with fear in her voice.
She completely miss all her questions and put real baby's pacifier's 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpgin her mouth and hold it to Evelyn's back with ribbons. And take out small scissors from one of the drawers of the table and go up to the girl predatoryly clicking them.

"I love you so much my sweet babygirly. You left me and even managed to get this adult clothes somewhere. She looks so stupid at you. But nothing, mommy next to your, will help you get rid of it all." say Anastasia to girl's and start undressing her.

The first thing Anastasia did was take off her shoes and socks.

Then, using scissors, Anastasia began to cut her pants cutting trouser leg...

"Mommy is here and no need to cry my baby." cooing and gently stroking the girl on the head and cheeks, like infant's girl.

As the pacifier is forced into her mouth and tied back with ribbons, Evelyn could only let out muffled noises of worry, her eyes widening when she saw Anastasia near her with scissors, shaking her head and trying to get out. 

Evelyn was more than confused. She left her and got adult clothes somewhere? It made no sense to her. This woman was clearly insane, and Anastasia was not her mommy! Evelyn didn’t know what to do, she was trapped and couldn’t move at all. 

Soon her clothes would be off, left in her underwear and bra. Evelyn shook her head, clenching her fists and trying to talk to the woman. Though with the pacifier in her mouth there was no way she could do that. Evelyn arched her back, trying to break the ties on her ankles and wrists.  

"Don't worry my sweety babygirly. I'm your mommy. You will wear the cutest infant clothes and over diapers and not only wear but also use them for their intended purpose. Now everything should be all right. Suck binky and don't bother mommy." -  say Anastasia sternly.

She finish cutting pants on Evelyn's.
They join socks and shoes lying on the floor of the nursery.

The next thing she cut with a pair of scissors is a blouse and a sweater for a girl.

Now girl's lies on changing tabel, dressed only in a bra and thongs and cry with pacifier in mouth. 

Anastasia cut off the rest of the clothes girl's with scissors. Bra and thongs. Now Evelyn is completely naked tied to a changing tabel and Anastasia inspect Evelyn's nude body.

Evelyn felt awkward and uncomfortable with all the things this woman was saying. She clearly wasn’t right in her head, and something had gone wrong with her previous daughter. Evelyn didn’t know what to do to call for help. She didn’t want to wear diapers or wear clothes that had the style of a baby’s! Evelyn especially didn't want to use a diaper, she was potty trained since she was two years old practically!

evelyn wanted to cry at seeing her clothing become cut up and thrown to the floor. Once her undergarments were left, she was now nude for this stranger to see. Evelyn wanted to cover herself up; but she couldn’t. Evelyn was already smooth and shaven in her Princess parts, and she had very little scars or cuts from her childhood. 

“Stfop!” Evelyn muffled out, trying to still break the ties. It was the middle of the night, and she would have never expected herself to end up like this!

Anastasia inspect Evelyn's nude body - “Mommy is not joking. Mommy is absolutely serious. You won’t go anywhere else, my baby. Now you will forever stay with mommy. Mommy will take care of you. What is it?"
Anastasia notice the jewels and pull out earrings from Evelyn's ears, finger rings and a golden chain from her neck.

“This is all very dangerous. You can swallow them and suffocate. ” say Anastasia

Then she take the trash bag and bagging all Evelyn's clothes from floor's...

Then Anastasia find mobile phone Evelyn's and, breaking it, she send it to the trash bag. Having tied the knot, throw it in the bin.

Anastasia continue to examine the body Evelyn's  and smiled, stroke her heiress pubish

“Babygirly has a little of body hair on pubish. But mommy needs to get rid of him before on other parts your body, babygirly. Before as I'm start dresses you. ” grumbled she playing with Evelyn's pussy.

Evelyn shook her head, watching the woman take off all her jewelry and out them in a garbage bag. “No! I’m not a child!” Evelyn screamed through her pacifier, shaking her head. It was when the woman broke her phone that made her extremely upset. 

“my phone!” Evelyn screamed again, trying to flail her arms around and her legs as well. “That was expensive!” Although she was speaking, it was all garbled for her and hard to understand. 

Evelyn grunted and tried to close her legs when Anastasia began to play with her pussy, shaking her head. “Leave me alone! Don’t touch me there! You don’t need to do any of this at all!” Evelyn tried to bargain.

"Mommy ready dressing your babygirly. Mommy choices best baby's clothes for your, but now I'm care about protection. End unfortunately because of your actions... I don't believe you so I'll have to give you an injection before I start dressing you." said Anastasia sternly. And filling the syringe with medicine.  She give the baby an injection in the buttock. "It is harmless medicine, but it paralyzes all your muscles for two hours." I said. After 10 minutes, the baby is lying on the changing table and her movements were like a six-month-old baby. "Well now the belts are no longer needed, I can handle you myself." said Anastasia and freed hands and feet Evelyn's from the restraining straps and prepare items for a diaper change:  baby oilulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.png, baby powderbaby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg and diapersd89d7c5a2131f6df4df9cd442106354d.thumb.jpeg.405e5ceb08771968b9857d89eeaf221b.jpeg. "Baby is ready for her first di-di?" cooing Anastasia.

Evelyn squirmed and shook her head as the crazy woman began to speak. None of this made sense! Why did she kidnap Evelyn? She didn't know this woman at all beforehand, and she was crazy. Evelyn let out a whimper when the syringe was injected into her rear, and in about five minutes it all took effect, Evelyn's arms and legs relaxing. As the ties were undone, Evelyn tried to sit up, but she didn't have a lot of strength. She was truly trapped with this woman. 

"I..don't use diapers!" Evelyn screamed out through her pacifier, her hips moving side to side, but she wasn't too mobile from the medicine. "You're not my mommy at all.." Evelyn whimpered, tears pricking at the corner of her eyes. She couldn't believe what she got herself into from listening to this woman. Her parents had always said to not talk to strangers, but here she was, she talked to a stranger and now she was kidnapped. Evelyn didn't know where she was, and she couldn't call for help at all. 

"Don't touch me!" 

“Don't cry, my babygirl. Mommy here. Now mommy dressed on your ass very soft diapee. I didn’t give you sleeping pills because I want you to be awake and see what I’m going to do. said Anastasia with a smile, watching the faint movements of the baby on the changing table.

She straightened diaper's under babygirl's ass, and  rub her pubis and buttocks with baby wet wipes, put baby oil on privat area, and generously sprinkled baby’s powder everywhere on it, then I lowered its bottom to the soft diaper and then fastened the diaper ribbons on the girl’s hips.

"It suits you much more, my sweet."  say Anastasia, stroking the bottom of Evelyn's closed in the diaper - "you look so cute in it and it smells so sweet. Now you will not only wear but also use it. Now bathroom always on your."

The diaper from my touch responds with a pleasant crunch.

"You're not my mommy..." Evelyn fought back with her, shaking her head. "I'm not your daughter..!" Evelyn tried to get through the woman's head. "You don't even know my name at all, you kidnapped me..!" Evelyn reminded her. Soon, Evelyn felt the oil and power on, soon the diaper placed on her and adjusted snugly. Evelyn wanted to punch her, fight her, and call for help. This was seriously ridiculous. 

Evelyn moved to close her legs to prevent the woman from touching her diaper. "No, I won't use it as my washroom." Evelyn told her, moving her hand up to try to rip off the pacifier. Evelyn began to slowly roll on her side to avoid the woman. "You need to go to sleep. It is late at night and you are not thinking properly!" Evelyn explained to her, but most of it was muffled with the pacifier in her mouth. 

"You are crazy."

Anastasia recognized the hurtful words that Evelyn said to her and her eyes are filled with blind rage.

"Nobody dares to call me crazy!! We'll have to give you a parenting lesson, bad baby." said Anastasia, lifting Evelyn and carrying her to the nearest chair and sitting on it, puts babygirl, on her lap. Ass in air.

"These words will give you 25 slaps" said Anastasia and begins to spank her diapered ass with her palm.

When Anastasia finished, Evelyn's ass was bright pink.

Anastasia takes pacifier's out of the baby's mouth and asks: "Now tell me: "Sorry mommy. I'll be good babygirl's." or I'll keep punishing your ass." Anastasia said sternly.

"But!" Evelyn stuttered out, soon moved to a chair with her bum in the air, as she shook her head. "But I did nothing wrong! You are crazy! I am a 20 year old girl!" Evelyn tried to get through to her, "ow! ow!" would be heard from her after each spank Anastasia would give her, covering her face with her hands. By the end of it, her ass felt sore and tender. She had never gotten gotten a spanking before, not even from her real mother. 

Evelyn shook her head, refusing to say what Anastasia demanded her to do. "I won't say it. You are not my mom, and I am not a baby, I am a grown adult." She argued with her, turning to look at Anastasia, a look of anger in her own face.

As Anastasia began to spank Evelyn still, the young girl would let out yelps and cries. Her bum would only turn more and more red after each slap. "It hurts...!" Evelyn cried out to Anastasia, shaking her head. "I"m sorry! I'm sorry!" Evelyn apologized over and over again. "But you do not even know my name!" Evelyn pointed out. Though it wasn't good enough for Anastasia. "I'm sorry!"

"I'll be good for you!" Evelyn pleaded to her, tears streaming down her face from how much the spanking hurt her. "Please, just stop! My ass hurts a lot!"

"Okay, for now, I accept your apology and I'll finish dressing you, babygirly." Anastasia coos again and, raising her in her arms, carries her to the changing table again.

"Don't be stupid. You are my little Georgia. Once you left me. Found this stupid adult clothes. But now I have found you, my sweet Georgia, and now mommy won't let you go. Let's see what you can wear for the first night." said Anastasia, motherly laying the girl on the changing table and going to the closet.

And pulled out a very cute onesieLittle-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg, bootiesil_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg, mittens 71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpgand baby bonnetrachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpg

"You will look so cute in this." lisp Anastasia.

Evelyn took a deep breath when she stopped spanking her. Her bum hurt and it had a stinging feeling to it. It confused her when she was referred to as Georgia, then told she was found again. "My name is Evelyn.." Evelyn told Anastasia, tilting her head. There was no use in fighting back as she was being changed, her body still limp. "What is your real name?" Evelyn asked her. 

She did not like the outfit at all. She was 20 years old after all! Evelyn wanted to be back in her apartment where all of her adult clothes were, and where she could watch tv and go on her phone and play video games. Evelyn shrugged. "I dunno.." She tried to play along with this woman, in hopes that once she was stronger she could get out of this place and call for help. 

"Someone hammered that stupid name into you. My little Georgie. Never mind, Mommy will get her little girl back." cooing Anastasia and blowing bubbles on her naked tummy and tickling her foot, distracting her like a baby. 

"This your paci. Suck your friend" saying Anastasia firmly put pacifier in her mouth and fix on baby's back head's.

Next, Anastasia put pink mittens stuffed with cotton wool and put on girl's hands and fasten them with ribbons, tying them in a knot.

"Until I trust you babygirly, you will always be in these cute mittens. With them you won't be able to grab anything and not hit anyone, and I also have these booties. They are also a surprise. I have sewn sharp needles into them. Now if you want to up on your feet, you will experience great pain, now you will move around like all good babygirls. You will crawl or adults will be carry you." explain Anastasia, putting on the baby's feet booties.

"Now turn for this wonderful onesie for your, babygirly. Say Anastasia, grabbing her armpits, seat Evelyn and put on her onesie. Then Anastasia, again lay the baby on back and straighten the onesie, fastens the buttons on her diaper.

Then, with the help of a hair brush, Anastasia shape a cute hairstyle, two cute pigtails and put in pair cute bows and baby bonnet on her head.

"Fine, now you are ready for feeding. See how you are a sweet baby." cooing Anastasia carry the baby in my arms,to a large mirror.
"Whose sweety and cute babygirl on mommy's arms?" ask she and point to the reflection in the mirror...

Evelyn cringed when she was told the mittens would be on her until she was trusted to not do anything bad, and couldn't believe herself when it came to the booties. It would be impossible to escape! Evelyn wiggled around, shaking her head in disbelief. Why, out of all things, this happen to her?! The mittens and booties were soft, and they were at least comfortable enough for her to withstand. Evelyn huffed, knowing that she couldn't move at all and the woman was meant to just bother her about moving. 

Her hair was somewhat of a knotted mess, letting out yelps whenever a knot was combed through. After the bonnet was placed on her, she was carried in her arms. Evelyn was in total disbelief. She felt like she was being mocked. Evelyn didn't know what to do, she couldn't hit her or try to run off, it would just hurt! With a shameful voice, Evelyn responded to her, 

"It's me." Evelyn murmured, hiding her face in the woman's shoulder to avoid seeing herself like that any longer. 

Anastasia hold babygirly in her arms, holding her under the bottom and gently, but holding it tightly to me. She carry baby into the kitchen and sit her on the highchairadult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg and fasten her hands with a tray. "Now mommy fully your little tummy, my little one girly" cooing Anastasia - "So let's see what you will eat.."

From microwave pulls out a baby bottle filled with warm milk, unscrewing the lid, she still imperceptibly, add a diuretic and a laxative there. Having screwed the nipple bottle into place, Anastasia shake the bottle and stay on tray in front of Evelyn'sisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg

Then she put on a tray 3 jars of baby food "Gerber"15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

"So look, my sweet one Giorgia, if you are an obedient baby and eat a jar of tense peas and tense beef, then the third jar will be banana's puree as a reward, if you are bad and capricious, I will feed you anyway, then the third jar will be mix of brussels sprouts and broccoli. The choice is yours, " say Anastasia, tying a plastic bib around Evelyn's neckbib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg

Next, she sit in front of a highchair and taking a baby spoon, and open a jar of strained peas.

Anastasi stir baby food with a spoon and scoop up the green mass and bring the spoon to the baby’s lips.

"Come on be a good babygirly. Watch the VRUUMM plane fly."