LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rescued by a metal band rp

bluebabygirl

Hello, everyone. Quarantine's got me feeling down and blue, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in an ABDL roleplay with the following bands:
Anthrax
Metallica
Megadeth
Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Motley Crue.

I have my own Oc, Lilly I'll be using. 

I was thinking that a band member (preferrably the frontman), saves a girl (Lilly) from domestic violence after seeing her being abused by her boyfriend during one of their concerts or even at a bar.

After they "rescue" her, they begin to learn more about her and can tell that she's pretty broken and can barely function.

Ultimately, they come to the conclusion that giving her a "reset" might help things, thus beginning the regression of Lilly into their baby.

There should be scenes with lots of lots of cuddling and babytalk to make Lilly feel safe loved and protected by her new caregivers.

Would love scenes with her being treated like a total infant and having all big girl privileges revoked, only allowed to be an infant for as long as her caregiver says.

Was also thinking that the band would eventually take Lilly on tour with them, seeing how they've become too attached and can't seem to let her go. 

I'm also just looking for more people to talk to that share similar interests, possibly a Daddy, but not sure.

I have Discord to chat on.

I'd rather do a fictional Band, so I have complete control over the character of all my own played characters, but if you are okay with that, then I could try this scenario with you.  My fictional band would have five members, though I still need to work out exactly who they are, as yet, I am thinking three boys and two girls.  The lead would be a boy in is late 20s and the youngest might even be around the rescued girl's age.... maybe.

I don't know about infant, either, but I can certainly see them treating her like a little girl for a while and even putting her in diapers for a bit.

if the creep that abused her, had actually been set off by the fact she wet her pants because the lady toilets were just so crowded, and he started yelling at her in public about how she always wets her pants in public, though that statement wouldn't necessarily be true... that's one of the things the band members hear, when she is rescued, and so it naturally makes them think she might not be so worried about making it if she wore pull ups at first, and eventually, after seeing how nervous she is, especially of men, the decide she needs full on diapers for a while so that she won't have to worry about the boys seeing her pee her pants because pull ups leak sometimes.  

Then as the lead starts paying for her to see a shrink, where the shrink gets her to open up about her abuse, he can see this is a long time thing and a recurring thing in her life, so he gets the idea that she needs to just feel safe, like a little kid, so he asks her to try an experiment one day.  He asks her to say she is twelve years old, and that she is his daughter if someone asks....

Then he starts to see her relax as he treats her like you should treat a 12 year old daughter, but she's just not relaxed enough yet, so he talks to his band and tells them to not let on that anything is any different because he doesn't want to scare her and make her think she is being regressed any further, but they all start treating her like she's eight, and then four....

Four is my limit though.  Two of the band members have no problem treating her like she's four at all.  one or two of them treat her like she's 8 all the time, even at the first.  and one of them treats her like she's 12, all the time.  That way, we can change it up as we like by having the ones that like her as a four year old taking care of her when we feel like having her act more like a baby, and when we want her to act a little more grown up, she can be watched by the one that prefers to look at her as no younger than 12?