LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby bottle nipples

Happy new year one and all.

When you feed a real infant the nipple fills the entire mouth. However when I feed myself the nipple is to small for my mouth. Anyone have any ideas on getting a mouth filling nipple for my night time feedings. I have looked at calf Nipples however they are too long and narrow and lamb is too small. 
Any suggestions??

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, AComputerGuy said:

Rearz sell an adult sized bottle teat i don't know if its any good

It's not (for me, anyway).  As far as I'm aware there's no teat on the market that's similar to AB dummies in size and shape that fits the wide neck bottles such as Rearz.  The teats Rearz supply are still pretty small, and I was disappointed with mine.  I've replaced the supplied teat with a sucky cup style teat, which is a bit better, but it's still not really big enough.

The best teats are the Nuk Special Product ones for cleft palates, but I think you can only get them here in Europe.  They fit the older style narrow mouth bottles, and you have to make your own holes in them.  They're pretty much the same size and shape as AB dummies.

I keep seeing people talk about the rearz ones being too small, but I just don't get why. You're not meant to attach just to the top nub, but rather the whole silicone teat, in a similar way that a baby latches to a boob. Used in this way, they're excellent. 

23 minutes ago, sparklezBear said:

I keep seeing people talk about the rearz ones being too small, but I just don't get why. You're not meant to attach just to the top nub, but rather the whole silicone teat, in a similar way that a baby latches to a boob. Used in this way, they're excellent. 

I just can't latch on to them - believe me I've tried.  And I'm latched on to a real boob a lot, so I know how it ought to work.