LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bullying Jessie Peterson

Ishigreensa

The girls smiled at each other when they saw a little wet patch in her skirt, and they continued to take her into the bathroom where there was a line and more than a few girls noticed she was wetting, and her wet patch was getting a little bigger little by little.

"What are YOU staring at," Darlyn asked one of the timid girls in line, who was about to go into a stall.  "Can't you see this girl has an emergency?  Let her go first, or else."

The girl stood back so Darlyn and Nancy could take Jessica into the stall ahead of her.

"Just sit down," Darlyn sighed at Jessica.  "Your skirt is already wet, so just sit and pee.  We'll get you something to wear, honey."

Nancy poked her head back out at the other three.

"Darlyn says go find her some clean clothes and some sweats this time.  Her skirt is wet."

The other three girls went off to the special ed room to get her several pairs of special ed panties this time and then they went to the lost and found to find some sweats for her to wear.

Meanwhile, Darlyn was back in the bathroom with Jessica.

"It's alright, baby.  We are here for you.  None of the mean kids are going to make fun or they'll deal with us."

That was something, since in reality, these five were the meanest kids in the seventh grade, and they were the ones causing the poor girl to wet herself to begin with.... but no one could tell them that, at that very moment, that they were being mean.  They thought they were helping her, actually.  They thought she really did pee her pants like that all on her own.  So they felt justified in how they were dealing with her.

"You know what?" Nancy said to Jessica brightly.  "I'm going to treat you like my little sister, okay?  People at school know not to mess with my baby sister, and you will be my middle sister.  You will obey me when I tell you to do something, and I will make sure everyone leaves you alone when you pee your pants.  It's obvious you can't get to the bathroom in time, honey."

Darlyn nodded.

"That's a good plan."

When they came back with the three pair of special ed undies and a pair of sweats, Darlyn took the sweats and the pink panties.

"Nancy, if you are her big sister, then help her get her wet skirt off.  She's soaked and can't be expected to do this herself.  Look how scared, upset, and embarrassed she is!"

Nancy nodded and after Darlyn helped her stand up, she started to pull the poor girl's skirt out on each side of her hips, and slide it down her legs.

"It's okay, little sis.  Fifth graders sometimes wet their pants," she told her even though she had never actually seen a fifth grader do that before.  Fifth grade was still younger than a seventh grader.

"Don't be silly, sweetie," Darlyn cut across her.  "We are going to hang your skirt up in the classroom where it can dry and be ready to wear when you leave school.  Now you proven you are a baby, and we don't need to keep your undies hostage, we'll hang them up to dry, too.  They should be dry enough to wear home, so your dad won't notice you're wet.  But they will be damp, probably, so you should change them as soon as you can."

She smiled.

Nancy smiled and shushed her when she said she didn't need help taking off her wet skirt.

"Of course you need help, honey.  Not because you don't know how, but because you peed your pants.  Babies that pee their pants can't be trusted to take care of changing themselves, honey.  Besides, I'm your big sister now, so it's my job to take care of you when you pee your pants."

"Sweetheart, everyone knowing can't be helped.  All those girls in the bathroom right now, know you wet your skirt, honey.  But no one is going to laugh at you.  We won't let them," Darlyn told her.  "Yes, everyone is going to know that they are yours, and they also know not to mess with us, and if they see Nancy protecting you, they will definitely leave you alone."

Nancy squatted down like she was talking to a kid much smaller than herself, and looked up into Jessica's eyes.

"Honey, we can either hang your skirt up to dry, or we can send you home in the skirt all wet, or let you go home in different clothes.  Your dad will know you peed if you go home in different clothes, and will definitely see your wet skirt cause the back is a lot wetter than the front, honey.  But we don't have to hang the clothes to dry if you don't want us to."

Darlyn frowned for a minute at Nancy giving the poor girl a choice, but then she nodded.

"Nancy is right.  It's you who has to wear it or not, home, so what do you want us to do with your skirt and wet panties, baby?"

"I'm sorry," Darlyn told poor Jessica, "but you should have done that when we were in there.  Class is going to start soon, and we can't be late to class again.  You already made us both late to one class today, and the teacher will get mad at both of us if we are late again."

"Nancy, hold her hand and take her to class.  she can try to potty again after class."

Nancy nodded and grabbed the poor girl's hand.

"Honey, you need to try to finish in the bathroom before we leave it next time.  Otherwise, you'll just end up going in your pants again, honey."

Nancy looked at Darlyn and Darlyn frowned at both of them a moment before she answered.

"Is your little sister wet?" Darlyn asked Nancy.

"No.  She just needed to poop since lunch.  She asked me just before class, but we were going to be late again, remember?"

Darlyn signed and nodded that she remembered.

"Jessica, honey, if you have it starting to come out, then you can't hold it anymore, but if it's not starting, then that means you can still hold it.  Can you?"

She put her hands on her hips and waited for an answer.

Darlyn frowned and looked at Nancy.

"I'm not cleaning her up if she does that.  She's YOUR little sister, so she's your responsibility if she poops her panty."

Nancy nodded and took her by the hand.

"No one said you had to wait another class period.  We just wanted to make sure you weren't already going in your pants, because what would be the point of taking you if you were already going?"

She started to walk her towards the bathroom.

"You better not poop your pants if you don't want the nurse to change you.  Darlyn won't do it, and I'm not changing you either, if you poop."

I promise i wont poop my pants...that would be bad.  I struggle as we head towards the bathroom.  As soon as we get in there and i sit, it comes out into the toilet,  Boy am i glad i made it, but just barely.  I don't know what i ate but i really had to go.

Nancy smiled and nodded.

"Well, at least you made it," she told her.  "Once you are done, stand up so I can check you got cleaned.  I have to watch you  like you are my little sister, so I gotta make sure you get clean when you make a dirty," she told her.

She then tore off some toilet paper, and she guided her in getting wiped, though she let her do it because she didn't want to touch it.

Darlyn left Nancy to help her, and just watched from the other side of the bathroom not wanting to be anywhere near it.

Once she was clean enough, Nancy had her flush the toilet paper away, and after getting her pants pulled up....

"Let's go wash our hands," she said.

After that, Darlyn and Nancy started to walk her to their next class.

After the last class of the day, I ask if my skirt and panties are dry.  I want to make sure i wear them home, so my parents don't know what happened today.  I also want to see if my new friends can come to my house with me, and possibly have a sleepover if it is okay with them and with my parents.

Unfortunately, the others had to go home first because they had not made any plans for that night, and their parents would need to know if they wanted to do something like that.  Worse still, since it was a school night, no one could get over to her house, so they would just have to meet her at school again the next day.

"Your skirt is dry enough to wear home," Nancy had told her.  But when it was put on, she could still feel that the panties were pretty damp, and the skirt had a bit of a stain on it, though it was really light and maybe possible to hide until she could get changed before her parents noticed.

when Jessie got home, her mom was there.  Jessie tried to sneak in the house, but her mom saw her and asked how her day was.  She also noticed an odor, and saw the wet patch.  She questioned her about it, and Jessie just said she just had a rough day, but made some new friends who noticed the accident and helped her get through the day without being picked on.  That night, Jessie had nightmares, and woke up in another wet bed.  She was able to hide it from her mom by getting up super early and doing laundry.  When she went to school, she told her new friends her mom noticed the skirt was damp and smelled,  she also confessed she peed her bed again.  She was worried about others finding out she was a bedwetter.

"You wet the bed?" Angela asked her as they sat before the bell.  "Really?"

"Angela, stop," Darlyn told her very sternly.  "We all agreed that Jessie is a little kid, and that she needs us to protect her because of stuff like that.  How is it protecting her, if you are going to make fun of her."

"Sorry," Angela put her head down.  "You're right.  I'm sorry, Jessie."

"Well," Nancy smiled up at her.  "You don't have to worry about wetting the bed at school, do you?  No one goes to bed for the night at school, and everyone will think yesterday was just stressful, right?  You are going to hide your wetting better today, and we are going to help you."

Darlyn then smiled and nodded.

"That's right.  Look what I got!"

Now, Darlyn had actual pre-school panties with her, and some pads that would help with absorption.  "You are going to put a pair of these panties on...," she told her.

And then Nancy produced a pair of purple corduroy overalls.  "And you are going to take off the skirt/pants you have on now, and put this on," she said sternly.  "This way, your mom won't know if you accidentally wet yourself at school again because your home clothes won't get wet at all today."

Darlyn nodded.

"So, we gotta go find an empty classroom where we can change you so no one else sees, and realizes you have a back up plan if you wet your pants, because we don't want everyone knowing, only the five of us protectors and you, baby."

We went to the home ec room as it was empty.  The clothes i was wearing were taken off, and i got the clothes on that Nancy gave me.  I thank the girls for helping me and keeping my secret...i was afraid they wouldn't be my friends knowing i had been having nighttime accidents, and was glad they were being nice to me and not picking on me....even though i blushed at first before Angela apologized to me.  I wondered if i was going to make it through today without wetting..it seems like my bladder is getting weaker, and i seem to want to drink more which doesn't help it.

Something else that didn't help, was now, after putting her in purple corduroy overalls, they also gave her a glass of apple juice to drink.  They planned on feeding her some apple juice after every lesson this day, and as much as they could get away with it everyday at school.  And of course, she would still have to ask them to take her to the bathroom, and would have to hold it when they told her to.  That was their plan, anyway.

"Here's some apple juice," Nancy gave the girl a childish cup with Disney characters on it, and then poured the juice from a jug with a cap that would keep it from spilling.  "We don't want you getting dehydrated during the day, so we are going to give you some apple juice after every class, whenever we can, okay?"

Darlyn nodded.

"After you drink your juice, it will be class time," Darlyn told her.  "After our first class, we'll take you potty and see if you can go where you are supposed to or not, and if not, don't worry.  We have brought a couple of changes of clothes for you.  Then we'll give you some juice to drink again."