LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bullying Jessie Peterson

Ishigreensa

Bradley Middle School was nearing the end of its first semester, already at the end of November.  The school had strict policies because over the years, the school found that students responded better to tight schedules and predictable expectations that came with strict policies.

Ms. Wall was the homeroom teacher for one seventh grade class that Angela and a few other Diva/ class leader girls found themselves in, and at 7:40 in the morning, they were staring up at a new student among them....

Some of the students whispered among themselves for a moment or two just as the teacher was about to address the class and tell them something about the new girl...

"What is she wearing?"                  "It looks ridiculous." 

1025427827_DarlynClark.png.7dab52bd0b1889b56b5184c77a9457a5.png1953801693_AngelaHarrison.png.44d5953e1bcacc93fceec7d67cf296c7.png

"Who does she think she is?"                "She must think she's at church or something!"

54227291_BarbaraBaxton.png.1dbc52c9bcaa997a4ca7c474b1e1ffad.png 1565540832_StephanieNunez.png.fd823a18c5d4b181b7985af6e27b717d.png

"I think her parents must still dress her."

1983296345_NancyOwens.png.32afdfc2be1899059d7bad3f943e855a.png

Of course, these were the meanest girls in the seven grade at Bradley Middle School.  Other kids were saying things, but not all of them mean.

"Class, this Jessica Peterson.  She is in our class for the rest of the year, so let's make her feel welcome, shall we?"

The girl who thought her parents must still dress her had a desk free next to her.

"Miss?  She can sit next to me."

"Thank you, Nancy.  Jessica, that is Nancy Owens.  I'm sure she'll help you get around the school today."

(Hints:  You can have your character introduce herself to the class if you want, or have a short description of what is happening while she is in front of the class, then start a new paragraph by hitting return, and have her start to respond to where she will sit?  Try not to type in any actions that these five, I'm introducing do as they are my characters who will bully her, and I control them.  I will not directly state anything that Jessica feels or does that should be free will.  Only what they do that might try to restrict her free will, such as trying to hold her down or something.)

I walk to the front of the class in an outfit my mom picked out for me. I figured it wouldn't look too babyish and i liked the looks of it.  class-clipart-spring-9.png "hello, I'm Jessica".  "I like to listen to classical music, and country".  "I also like to play sports".

As i introduce myself, i am regretting the extra tea i drank this morning, as i sometimes have to hurry to make it to the bathroom.  I am afraid to tell more about myself as i am nervous, so i ask the teacher if i can return to my seat.

I decide to go ahead and sit next to a girl who asked if I could sit next to her.  After i sit down, i realize i really need to pee, so i raise my hand and ask the teacher if i can be excused, and if someone could come with me since i am new

Nancy frowned when Jessica put her hand up to ask the teacher something.

"Jessica, the teacher hasn't asked us any questions yet.  If you want to leave the room, you can't.  The teacher will get mad if you ask, and you might go to detention.  Detention means you spend the whole day in one room, and you can't go anywhere all day.  You just stay in that one room.  You eat there, you study there, and you don't get a break.  You don't want detention do you?"

Nancy was whispering to her, but Ms. Wall heard her.

"Nancy, do you know the answer?" Ms. Wall asked as she finished writing a question on the board.

"No ma'am.  I was just trying to let Jessica know the rules."

"Well, tell her after class.  We've started class."

"Yes ma'am."

"You got me in trouble," Nancy told her.  "Be good and sit there and I'll help you when I can."

Mrs. Wall was starting a history lesson....

Nancy was not the leader of the mean girls, but she was a little stuck up and quite prissy.  Her opinion was respected by the other mean girls, though the real boss was a Brunette-redhead named Darlyn Clark.

Nancy watched the new girl carefully to make sure she didn't get in anymore trouble during the first period... so close, that if Jessica started to act funny like she had to pee badly, Nancy might notice it.

Jessica put her hand down, and tried to concentrate on the lesson.  Sitting there, the urge to pee kept getting stronger.  She thought maybe she could hold it until lunch if she tried to keep it off of her mind.  She kept squirming in her seat, and started to cross her legs.

She had a hard time listening to the teacher, and kept trying to hold it in, and started making funny faces.

Nancy couldn't believe that the girl had to pee already, just in first period.  How could she have to go so bad already, and why didn't she go before class, if she had to go?

She kept glancing at her, and her body and face told the whole story.

Nancy leaned over to her to whisper to her again.

"If you keep moving like that, the whole class is going to know you are wetting your pants," she told her.  "If you can't hold it, at least try to sit still so no one notices, unless you WANT the whole class to watch you pee your pants?"

"You'll be even more scared if the whole seventh grade catches you peeing your pants," Nancy whispered to her.  "Just stop moving around so much.  Unless you want everyone's attention on you while you do it."

She frowned at her.

"It's better not to let on anything is wrong though because most of the other people in this room is going to think you are a baby if you get caught peeing yourself."

She looked down at her legs.

"If you embarrass yourself and let everyone see, I'm not going show you around.  If you hide it, though, and no one else sees but me, then I'll quietly take you to the nurse so no one laughs at you, and maybe doesn't notice."

She smiled at the poor girl about to have an accident.  There was only about ten minutes left in the first class.  Surely she could even hold it until Nancy pretends to take her to the toilet, right?  But Nancy would have to bring her to Darlyn first, because she would want to know what kind of situation the new girl put herself into... not going before first class.

right before the end of the class, i peed just enough to make my panties wet.  It was only noticeable if someone was really looking for it.  I hid it as i was trying to avoid embarrassment.   I also feel thirsty, but am afraid of drinking too much as i know what might happen....even though i always drink a lot of teas and sodas.

Of course, Nancy was looking for it because she could tell that the other girl had had to pee really bad, so when she got up, she saw some wetness in her seat and she put a hand on her shoulder.

Pointing down at the chair, she sighed.

"You peed?" she asked her.

At about this time, two of the other bullies gathered around them, but said nothing.

"You still gotta go, or did you finish in your pants?" Nancy asked.

One of the two motioned for the leader to come over and look at what they found.

"She peed," Barbara whispered to Darlyn, the leader.

Darlyn smiled.  "Yes, she did, didn't she?"

"She's probably just nervous because of it being her first day," Nancy told the others.

"In that case, she's going to need to be babysat for the day, and maybe for the week," Darlyn told  Nancy.  "Since you were to nice to her and let her sit next to you in first period, why don't you babysit her?"

Darlyn then turned to Jessica.

"So, how much do you want the other kids at school to know about you peeing in your pants?" she asked her.  "If you don't want other people to know, then you'll do what I tell you, and we can try to help you hide it, maybe?"

They were keeping her right at her desk, not yet moving out of the room towards the toilet or anything, and the room was mostly empty by now as no one else noticed she had peed yet....

"Honey, you just made five friends, in case you are not aware of it, but if you want to keep us as friends, you need to be a good girl and do as you are told," Darlyn told her.  "First off, I need to know if you are telling the truth about still needing to go, and not just lying to try to make it look like you are more responsible than you are...," Darlyn told her.  "So, we'll take you to the bathroom, and while you are in there, you are going to pull your skirt out of the way, and a pee a little more in your panties so I can see you really do still gotta go, and not lying.  Then when I see the wet spot get bigger, we'll let you remove your panties so you can go the rest in the toilet."

But that was not Darlyn's plan.  Darlyn was going to make her keep peeing in the panties until she could tell that's what the girl did, and that would mean, for Darlyn, the girl would have to pee completely in them.  She wouldn't let her poop unless the girl told her she had to do that, then she would let her pull down her panties, this time, because she intended on trying to make her wear her wet panties for a while... telling her if she changed, everyone would notice and know she peed.

Nancy just stood there and listened to Darlyn trying to tell their new "friend" that she she had to let them take her to the bathroom, and that she had to pee a little more through her panties into the toilet when they took her to prove she wasn't lying about still needing to go.

We go to the bathroom and i lift my skirt up and start to pee some more, trying to hold back as i really need to pee and poop.  The wet spot starts to grow on my panties that were white but are turning  a slight yellow in the wet damp area.  I ask may i please take these off and finish in the potty???

2064506546_BarbaraBaxton.png.210d7ff1cf99cf1310e49f4d677a29ea.png

"She seems to have a lot of control for someone that was just peeing her pants in the classroom, doesn't she?  You'd think she was trying to get people's attention!"

1473527195_DarlynClark.png.0e079831a06d34f1a922dc85b3eca6c2.png

"Barbara brings up a good point, don't you think, Jessica?"

1669403886_AngelaHarrison.png.9ad857653bd48d0e6712cf25f83d2060.png

"Yeah, you'd think she'd just pee all the way in her panties if it was an accident... with all the moving around she did!"

"Well, I did promise her that if she peed just enough that I can tell she still really had to go, then I'd let her pull down her panties, so ...."1908701586_StephanieNunez.png.4fe40ce4024f224d949a9cc2542966c7.png

"But can you really tell?  Cause I can't."

"Hm... Stephanie is right.  I think you need to pee just a little bit more so to prove you really need to pee, still, and then I'll let you take down your panties."

The five girls all tried to watch at once, but really, there was only room for Nancy and Darlyn in there.

1473527195_DarlynClark.png.0e079831a06d34f1a922dc85b3eca6c2.png 1119881274_NancyOwens.png.94ba799c7c2737f1890f037f91843c06.png

I really don't want to, but cant hold it any longer.  Suddenly the "flood gates" open, and i am soaking my panties.  It can be seen dripping down my legs... i just hope the skirt hides it.  I still need to poop, and a little gas comes out.  Can i use the toilet now... i really don't wan't messy panties.  It's bad enough they are soaked.  Do you think someone may have some extra clothes i can change into? I don't know if i like this wet feeling,   and since you are being a good friend with me, i have another confession:  I don't want my mom to find out i had an accident today......I've had a few "nighttime" accidents when i was sleeping recently.

"Don't worry, we can probably get you something," Darlyn said.  "Yeah, pull those nickers out of the way.  It would be gross if you pooped in it, too!"

"Nancy, you watch her and don't let her out of here until I come back.  The rest of you, come with me.  We gotta round up something for her to wear under her skirt."

While the rest went off, Nancy frowned at Jessica.

"You can't do it yourself," she told her.  "You need to hold your skirt out of the way or it might get wet.  This is gross, but I'll pulled your panties down for you, just this once.  You need to keep your skirt dry if you don't want your mom knowing  you peed your pants."

Darlyn went into the special education room, and smiled at the teacher.

While she was distracting the teacher, The others slipped some thicker panties into a bag, and the four of them went back to the bathroom with training panties they sometimes used for special education students who had trouble getting to the bathroom because of various difficulties.

The girls came back and then Darlyn told Nancy and the others to tell the teacher that she was helping Jessica because Jessica had some difficulty in the bathroom.

They left, and then Darlyn waited for Jessica to finish.

Darlyn opened the stall door on her once she heard the toilet flush, and she smiled at poor Jessica.

"I got something for you to wear," she told her.  "Take off your panties all the way."

She then told her to turn around and keep her skirt up.

"You don't want to go see the nurse and have your dad find out you peed," she reminded her.  "And you don't want other kids to find out you really wet, right?  So do what I tell you."

She waited for her to turn around.

"Close your eyes."

While Jessica's eyes were closed, Darlyn pulled on the babyish thicker panties prodding the girl to lift her feet when needed to get them on, and pulled them all the way up, and then she turned her back around and prodder her to let go of her skirt, so the babyish panties were covered by the skirt.

"Okay, you can open your eyes.  All better, right?  All dry and comfortable, right?"

Darlyn ignored it when she asked why they felt so heavy.  It shouldn't matter.  At least she didn't have to wear wet panties around.

"No, you better not throw them away," Darlyn scolded her.  "You only peed in them.  Besides, what are your parents going to do when you come home, put your dirty things in the laundry, and they find out your panties are missing?  Won't they know you peed your pants if you did that?  Besides, you really shouldn't throw your stuff away just because you peed.  It makes you seem ungrateful.  If you throw these panties I let you use away, just because you pee in them, I'm going to be really mad at you.  It wasn't easy to get them for you."

She then put both her hands on the girl's arms to try to force her to look at her.

"You are going to pee your pants again," she told her.  "I know you are, because if you try to go potty with having dry panties on, then that means you don't have trouble holding it, and that means you peed your pants in first period on purpose just to see what people would do, and I'll make sure everyone sees your peed in panties if you did it on purpose.  But if it's an accident, then we'll keep your panties hidden.  Now, wash them out at the sink, and then we'll hide them in my locker."

Darlyn wanted them in HER locker, so she could follow through with her threat if Jessica went potty with dry panties on later.

Mostly, Nancy stayed by her side for the morning until lunch time, when all five of the girls sat together around the class baby.

Darlyn sat on the other side of the girl and she looked her in the eye.

"How are you doing, honey?" she asked her.  "After lunch, we are going to the bathroom, where I'll check you, and if you are wet, we'll put you on the potty just in case you still gotta go, but if you are dry, and then whine about using the toilet, remember what i said earlier...."

She smiled at her.

"I don't mind helping you out if you really need help, but I won't be made a fool of or taken advantage of, okay?"

When the girl told them she was wet, Darlyn put her hands on her hips and looked directly at Nancy.

"I told you she was a baby and couldn't help it, and she didn't do it on purpose earlier.  Before we get to the bathroom, she's going to be super wet, but with the training pants we put on her, she'll be okay and her skirt might be a little damp, but should be mostly okay without anyone noticing."

"Their going to notice if she's peeing and leaving a trail in the hall."

"I don't think she'll leave that noticeable of a trail," Darlyn said.  "She has those special ed panties on, and those things can hold a lot before they start leaking."

"Do you think she's still peeing?" Barbara asked.

"Of course she is," Darlyn said.  "She's not wetting herself on purpose, and she said she just wet and she still has to go, so she has to be leaking still.  No one that's a baby like her can help from not leaking every few minutes...."

Nancy frowned.  "So you really think she's still leaking?"

Angela said "Only way to find out, is make her show us under her skirt.  If she's leaking, we should be seeing her panty at least looking like it fills some, then goes back down from her trying to hold it, and then it filling out again as she pees more, right?"

Darlyn frown.  "You doubt me that she's wetting her pants?"

Angela nodded.  "It's not something you see middle school kids do unless they are in special ed or something."

Darlyn sighed.  "Jessica, honey, pull your skirt open so we can see at the table.  We need to see if you are still leaking or if you are just playing for attention."

Nancy looked down while the others looked to see if they could see the poor girl leaking, stopping and leaking again.

Suddenly, Angela felt her toddler panty.

"We better get her to the bathroom before she starts making a puddle right here, I guess."

Nancy whispered to her.

"Don't cross you legs, Jessie.  You'll draw attention to the fact you are wetting and everyone at school will know, unless you WANT the whole school to know."

"Nancy is right," Darlyn told her.  "We know you are a baby and can't help it, so it's okay if you keep leaking, honey.  Hopefullly, we'll get you to the potty before you leak out of your panties and make a trail on the floor, okay?"

Olivia put a hand on her back.

"It's okay, sweetie.  You can wet some more.  We won't be mad, and we'll get you some more special panties if you need them."