LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Angela ran off to the lost and found and got some panties not really thinking about the style, just eyeing it, she thought they fit her classmate, though it looked quite juvenile, like maybe something a first grader might have worn, and she got her some pink sweats and then she ran back to the teacher.

"I think these will fit her," she said.

The other girls noticed that the panties looked a bit babyish, but no one said anything.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay then, can you hand them to her and let her go into the bathroom so she can get changed?" He told her as he added "if you haven't gone Angela, can you please try and go potty before we go back to class?" He asked her as he looked down at her and hoped that Erica would be okay with the clothes and that Angela would go before they got back to their classroom and started the afternoon lessons and then sent them home when school was done for the day.

other than the two little hiccups, the day didn't go that badly, and soon, the classroom was empty of students.

His friend, Susan came in to check up on him.

"So, how did things go?" she asked him.  "Do you think you can take the class the rest of the year, or do I need to find someone else?"

She waited knowing most of the teachers hated the first day there, and figured if he was going to be chased off, it was probably going to start to surface now....

"Nope, the girls are all lovely and really cute if I'm being honest, but I wouldn't wanna run out on them and make them think that I didn't like them. I would rather be able to handle them throughout the whole year instead of just up and running away." He told Susan as he stood up with his bags and prepared to leave while looking at his friend and smiling at her. He wasn't about to just cut and run from these girls, that wasn't the army way after all.

Susan smiled.

"I knew I thought of the right person," she told him.  "And... well, I don't know how to ask this in a subtle way, but did you have any of the girls wet their pants in your classes?"

She winked at him as if she had expected it.

"The school is rather strict with their safety being most important, so I knew at least one or two of the first graders would wet during your gym class, and while I don't think it happens often, you can probably expect it from your third graders a couple of times during the year."

She had no idea that Erica wet her pants as often as she does.

"Uh, I'm sure Erica wet herself during lunch because she couldn't make it. I didn't see any of the first graders wet themselves, not yet anyways, though I did have to go into the locker room to help one of the girls get out of her overalls so that she could change into her gym clothes, I don't know if I was or wasn't supposed to have them change into their gym clothes or not, but I know that I was able to help the first graders when it was needed." He said as he looked at her and again smiled.

"Oh, Miss Johnson?" Susan frowned.  "I think it was her, that wet twice last month, too.  The main reason we lost the other teacher.  I'll have a talk with her tomorrow and tell her not to wet her pants," Susan said nervously.  She didn't want him to think that he had to help big girls change their clothes all the time.

"She didn't want to see the nurse, did she?  Did you have to send someone to find some clothes for her?"

Susan smiled when he said he had to help the first grader in the locker room.

"We normally don't make the first or second graders change for PE unless you know they'll get their regular outfits really dirty with what you are planning to let them play.  But, unfortunately, you might even have to help a fifth grader from time to time, because you know, zippers get stuck, fifth graders get embarrassed if they have a period, or things like that."

The parents are going to be introduced to you in the next news letter, and parents know that teachers sometimes have to help their kids to keep them safe and to help them when they have trouble with something.