LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Windelbaby

Hello, I've always been trapped in my male body in which I don't feel good. I never found the courage to tell anyone about it either. I would rather be a woman. How can I bring myself to tell my family. How did you do it? 

I hope to find new friends here as well, as I don't have that easy contact with people. I am also passionate about wearing diapers. I apologize for my bad english. I'm from Germany

@WindelbabyYou always have friends here to talk with. My aunt just made me aware there was a rainbow section here. I came out to my mother and father at the age of 13 that I was gay. My father didn't take it too good and because of his Latin pride he tossed me out of the house. I have been with my aunt since the age of 13 and she taught me what pride is. I also learned to love diapers and have a bf over a year now. You are over the age of 18 and you don't need consent. I know you want your family to love you regardless and sometimes we are willing to toss the dice. If you feel you are strong enough to take that kind of rejection from your family then you sit and tell them how you feel. If you are not ready then wait till you are. many handle rejection in different ways. I had a rock of an aunt to lean on and she and her wife have been my driving and thriving force. I cannot tell you what to do, and only you can do it. Drop me a message and lets chat.

• Thanks 1