LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jessica's Lost and Found Baby Girl (Private for Nastya_diapee2.0)

ChasingDemons23

Anastasia thought that her teacher would just feed her. But she saw Jessica pull out a soft pink blanket. Anastasia did not have time to understand anything, as she was curled up in a soft cocoon, which Jessica secured with pink ribbons.
After that, she bared her breasts and now she teases Anastasia's lips with her nipple.

Curled up in a cocoon, she blushed with embarrassment and closed her eyes, opened her mouth and began to suck on Jessica's breasts, and soon she felt breast milk on her tongue. For Anastasia, this was the first breastfeeding since she was a baby. Anastasia, rolled up in a cocoon of a blanket, shattered Jessica's breast and now looked like a real baby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kiss my baby girls forehead as she gently nurses from me. Any anger or malice was gone from her eyes and I hummed a gentle lullaby. At one point her tongue grazed my nipple, making me shiver. After time I switched her between breasts. It took maybe an hour before both breasts were feeling lighter from the amount of milk my beautiful baby girl had drank. I lifted her over my shoulder and gently spanked her bum and patted her back until I heard a slight burp. then I gave her another kiss before carrying her over to the changing table. It was time to get her out of that wet diaper.