LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jessica's Lost and Found Baby Girl (Private for Nastya_diapee2.0)

ChasingDemons23

As we approach the playground, I go around and carefully unfasten my baby girl from her stroller, and hold her as we look at all the fun things to do. There was a slide, a sand box, a swing set, One of those things that were kind of like a merry go round but with bars in place of the animals, a few animal shaped metal saddles mounted atop large springs, and more. I decide to carry her over and set her in my lap for us to swing first. I hug he to me and wrap my legs around her to keep her secured in my lap and start to shift and pump us on the swing, making it rock back and forth higher and higher. I held my baby girl carefully though. I didn't want her to be scared. She needed to know her mommy wasn't going to let her go. Id rather die than let my baby get hurt. 

After wed swung on the swings for a while, we slowly come to a stop and I carry her over to the slide. this slide was fairly tall and I once more put her in my lap before we slid down. we came to a gentle rest at the bottom before climbing up and doing it a few more times. I think I saw her smile once or twice so I knew the regression therapy was working.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lead me to a swing on a spring, in the shape of a pink unicorn, and Jessica begins to swing me. Pulling the spring a little and when it releases, I swing back and forth on it. And I cry because I can't stop, but then the hypnotic treatment kicks in and I laugh, clapping my hands, but my brain screams "No. No. No. No."

After the swing, Jessica leads me to the slide and pushes me to climb up and waits below with open arms. I didn’t want to ride, but my child in the morning thought differently and I pushed off and slide down.
After rolling a few times, I moan as Jessica leads me to the sandbox ...

"I don't want a sandbox. I want to go to a nightclub and not do this nonsense." I was crying in my binky.

I carefully sit you down at the sandbox and pick up a pail. the sand was moist and didnt need any added water. I started building a sand castle as I told my baby girl a story. 

"Once upon a time, not so long ago, There lived a fair maiden. Her life had been fairly humble, and shed worked hard to teach others and make a name for herself. Then one day a handome prince came to town and he swept her off her feet. When the prince wanted to get married, she couldnt say no. They made love that night. 9 months later, the now queen had her baby but something was wrong. an evil force took her babys spirit away. The prince blamed the queen for this and turned to whores that suited his fancy, leaving the queen alone. Some say she should have been happy, with the big castle and all of her needs met, but the queen just couldnt smile. She sought help from doctors and sorcerers, but they proved to be just as wicked as the demon that took the queens baby away...." I winced at this point, pausing to touch some of the very faint scars along my neck and arms... "The hooked the queen up to a machine that they said would make her well again. they said they could make the bad feelings go away. But all the machine did was unleash a storm inside the queen, lightning crashing through her veins and threatened to destroy her. The queen eventually escaped, and a nicer doctor gave the queen some magic beans that were supposed to make her mind happy again. Of course that didnt work either. One night, while the queen was out in a storm, wincing from the memories of the pain, she contemplated driving her carriage off a cliff rather than be alone for another day. All she wanted was to be loved again, to be happy again. to have her girl back." I didnt realize I was crying at this point, my hands shaking as I worked on finishing the castle and the story. "Thats when the queen saw her. a beautiful maiden, much like how she had been not so long ago. She was cold and wet, trying to make her way through the terrible storm the same way the queen was. So the queen took her away from the world of pain, to her castle where she could keep her safe and dry, and protect her from those who would harm her the way the world had hurt the queen. and for the first time in a long time, the queen was happy. She wasnt alone anymore, and she knew she could make the maiden happy too. She made the maiden into a princess, and worked hard for the happily ever after she knew they deserved."

I reached into the diaper bag Id packed and pulled out a tiara, one made with real jewels from the jewelry my ex had bought me before abandoning me for that whore. it sparkled lightly in the afternoon sun as I slipped it on my baby girls head. it was a perfect fit. 

"Damn it. She seriously thinks I'm a babygirl's." I reflected while listening to the story of my teacher.

"I can't do anything now." I sighed and let Jessica put on a beautiful diadem, and I began to build a sand castle.

Soon it came Jessica said it was time to take a nap.

I watch in embarrassment as Jessica adjusts the stroller to a lying position and puts me in and straps me.
I see the sky for a few minutes before Jessica tugs the hood of the stroller, plunging me into twilight and I feel the stroller begin to sway.

“I don’t want to sleep. I’m an adult. Let me go,” I tried to speak, but again only baby talk escaped from me.

I press a small button on the handle and the same hypnosis lullaby that played for her at her crib played though small speakers in the stroller. I smiled weakly as I began to push the lightly swaying stroller towards the house once more. I hated reflecting on everything that happened like that, how it affected me. What's worse was knowing, knowing underneath it all, Anastasia wasn't a baby. She could never replace what Id lost, could never want to try, and in all likelihood would never really love me. not as a mother, not as a partner, not as anything. Stockholm syndrome never really worked that way outside of Disney's beauty and the beast anyway. I sighed, a single tear running down my cheek as we came up to the house. I carefully lifted my snoozing baby girl out of the stroller and carried her upstairs. Once we entered the nursery, I carefully placed her in her crib, fastening her wrists and ankles in and placing her headphones on before hitting play and locking the crib shut. she would likely be up again in an hour or two. I walked to the master bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet, and for the first time in a long time took some of the various medicine my psychologist had prescribed after everything went down. I had to be better. I had to be a good mother this time. I had to be able to do things right... with that, I went and laid down for a nap myself. The morning had been a busy one, and atop that those med, while fast acting (presumably to help with PTSD, atop everything else), did make me drowsy....

I would like to plug my ears, but I could not and again listened to this strange lullaby and I again fell asleep.

I had a strange dream. I was walking along some corridor and saw a girl standing with her back to me, dressed in a diaper and baby clothes .. She had a familiar figure, when she turned to me, I gasped. It was me.
"Hello. Welcome. Now I will control your body, while you rest until you become friends with me." said the other I and snapped her fingers.
A glass dome came down on top of me and I could not break it and no one could hear me, and the "other I" last smiled me  and went into the distance, where there was a bright white light.

When my eyes opened, I saw darkness. Childhood consciousness settled in me. I was frightened of loneliness and darkness, I cried like a infant, wet myself with fear. "Mommy.."

I was laying in bed when I heard it. I genuinely thought I was hallucinating from the meds at first. I hadn't dared hope it to be legitimate. But then I heard her cry for me again, slightly louder this time, and the feeling in my heart... it was unlike anything Id felt in a very long time. I steadied myself as I rose from the bed. I had a slight headache from the prescriptions and I was going to need some water, but that could wait. My baby girl was calling for me.

When I leaned down in front of her crib, she was teary eyed, but something was different. Something in her eyes had lost the anger, their maturity, something... she was looking at me different now. I unlocked the crib and carefully removed the straps around her wrists and ankles before picking her up carefully. She was shivering slightly, crying softly, and clinging to me like I was a raft in the midst of the storm. I hugged her close, kissing her forehead softly as I repeated "shhh shh shh, its ok, mommies here, don't worry, everything's going to be all right." After a while she stopped her crying. I checked her diaper to find she was soaked, and so I carried her over to the changing table. I decided to try something and this time I didnt fasten her in, I set her legs in the stirrups to keep them spread but didnt fasten the straps over them to hold them in place. I needed to know I could trust her. I needed to know if I finally had my baby girl. Carefully, I removed her dress, setting it aside for the dirty clothes hamper later. it was late enough in the afternoon that aside from taking my baby girl on the porch to she her the what the stars looked like from this far out of town, She wouldn't be going outside again today. And maybe, just maybe, she would be up for playing in her nursery with some of the fun toys Id gotten her before her bath time. I unfastened the tapes on her soggy diaper, and took a wet wipe to carefully clean her up, all the while humming the lullaby "You are my sunshine".

Because of the drugs and hypnotic music, I got a kind of split personality.

And now my "adult side" was looking at a terrible picture. On the body under the control of the "baby side."
When "Mommy" came and bent over the crib's, I giggled silly and babyshly and stretched out my hands to her: "Mommy." babbled me again.

I lay quietly and waited for mommy to take off my belts and take me. Jessica smiled at me with a warm mommy's smile and after checking my diaper and found it wet.

She took me out of the crib and carried me to the changing table, where she tied me to it, but I didn't run away anymore.. Under the control of the "baby side", I put both hands in my mouth and chewed my fingers with enthusiasm, watching my mommy change my diaper.

At this time, my "adult side" was beating in hysterics from humiliation in a glass dome, but still could not break it.

After changing diapers, Jessica handed me a toy and humming a lullaby, took it on the arms like a baby under the bottom, hugging it to her and brought it to the window where she showed the cityscape.
I sat in her arms. One willow squeezing a toy, and the other cbabyshly hugged Jessica's around  neck.

I finished humming the lullaby as I picked up the bottle of baby lotion and squirted out a fair ammount, rubbing it between my hands before setting to work very slowly rubbing it in. I watched my baby girls face to see what her thoughts were on the matter. she blushed, her eyes half open from the sensitive contact, and seemed to enjoy it. I made sure to spend a while rubbing her fun spot, but I stopped before she could cum. It was too early for that and I needed her excited for what was in store in the nursery later. she let out a cute whimper and I leaned down and kissed her right on the lips, maybe a little more passionately than intended, but she responded positively enough. I reached down and retrieved a fresh pacifier from between my lower lips and pressed them to hers, and she accepted it without hesitation, letting out a happy moan as she sucked on it eagerly. I slipped a vibrating plug coated in lotion inside her and quickly but thoroughly powdered her up before taping the diaper on snug. I didnt bother dressing her in any clothes beyond the diaper, and soon I was in a similar state of dress, minus a diaper. I carried her out onto the back patio where the sky was alive in starlight. I took a seat in a large and sturdy wicker rocking chair made for the porch. I looked her in the eyes as she hugged a stuffed animal to herself. She seemed happy, innocent, and she was clinging to me as a real baby would. Cautiously, I slipped the pacifier out of her mouth. She seemed upset only for a moment, but her eyes turned to understanding as I brought my breast to her lips, the nipple already exerting a swollen drop of milk. She latched on, sucking gently, and lightly flicking her tongue over the nipple, making me moan and blush as she steadily drank her fill before switching to the other breast. I got excited enough I had to reach down between my own legs to tease myself a little and take the edge off, only to find my baby girl reaching down to tease me a bit instead, making me moan in surprise. 

I sat on the arms of my teacher and, sucking on the pacifier, listened to her lullaby.

Then she carried me to the changing table and started treating my skin with newborn baby oil. My skin is getting softer every day.

My adult side came back briefly when she started teasing my crotch and I was horrified when lying in her lap I saw Jessica's breasts in front of me: "Please. I'm not a baby, I don't need breast milk." I managed to babble, but soon the childish side regained control over my body and I happily clung to my mom's chest and, closing my eyes, sucked Jessica's breast milk.

Soon my baby girl had enough milk and wasn't sucking anymore. I lifted her to my shoulder and gently patted and rubbed her back until I heard a small Burp. I smiled and held her to me a while longer as we watched the stars. I pointed out the constellations, and made a wish with my baby girl on the brightest star I could see. I wished my baby girl would never leave me, would love me always as I loved her, and that my baby girl would always be happy, even when she got to be a big girl with mommy sometimes. I looked at a small wall clock set against the house and noted the time. I think its time to show my baby girl some of the other fun things in her nursery. I carried her inside, the nursery well lit as I showed her all the toys in there, some far more adult than others in function rather than appearance. Ultimately the choice for first came down to either the bouncy horse with a vibrating dildo in the seat, the see-saw teeter-totter with similar seats to that of the horse (these ones don't rock though, just ribbed), or getting into the toy chest to see what we could find there.  I set my baby girl down to crawl and decided to let her decide how her and mommy would play first.

When I felt that Jessica's breast milk had run out, she put my head on her shoulder and tapped on my back. I let out a big burp, after which Jessica gently wiped my lips with a soft cloth.

My "adult side" understood that at the moment I could not resist either with the "baby's side" or with Jessica. She cried powerlessly, pounding her fists on the glass dome of my consciousness and from the side watching my body move under the control of the "baby's side."

They brought me to the nursery where I saw a terrible horse with a vibrator. They sat me down and told me to choose what to play with.
I definitely decided not to go to the horse and crawled to the chest, deciding to see what was there. I wanted to get back on my feet, but my new booties didn't give me a chance to walk.

I followed my baby girl as she crawled past the rocking horse. there was also a teeter totter with similar seats, although the dildos in the seats were ribbed, and she crawled past those too. Admittedly, it was getting late and those may best be saved for another day. When she reached the toy-chest and pulled herself up to look through it, I smiled. the chest was filled to the brim with toys both adult and childish. butt plugs, vibrators of all shapes and sizes, nipple clamps, and even a strap-on harness (at the time situated on a plushy of a My Little Pony character) mingled with various lettered blocks, stuffed animals, a puzzle in a box, a few board games, dolls, and more. there were even some costumes for playing pretend, and a few childish stories by doctor seuss. I watched my baby girl, fascinated as she went through the box, waiting to see what she would decide to play with.

Anastasia crawls to the toy chest. Among children's toys, she finds some kind of adult terrible things. Many of which she saw in a sex shop. "It's just a nightmare. I won't play with them." Anastasia thinks to herself.

Anastasia takes an ordinary stuffed toy and starts playing with it. She saw that Jessica had gone somewhere and at that moment she heard the melody of her mobile phone. "She didn't throw my things away." Anastasia thought delightedly and crawled towards the sound. "Finally, at least someone can save her from this hell." thought Anastasia.

She reaches the closet and, opening it, finds a bag with her adult things and finds a mobile phone, but at that moment freezes when she hears footsteps behind her. Turning around with fear, she froze with the phone in her hands, because she sees Jessica.

I quickly snatch up the cell phone from my baby girls hands. I thought Id disposed of these things but I guess Id gotten caught up in everything else. I wasn't about to make that mistake again though. First, however, I needed to make sure my baby girl wouldn't get into trouble again while mommy took care of things. I pocketed the phone and picked up my baby girl and carried her over to the rocking horse. Even as I felt her struggle weakly against me, it was clear she was also getting aroused. I removed her diaper and, taking a flip-top bottle of baby oil from my pocket, lubricated the large dildo and plug on the saddle before firmly setting my baby girl upon them, the toys sliding in their respective homes easily enough. as she went cross eyed, I went about fastening the straps around her wrists and ankles, keeping her fastened to the mechanical toy. I then popped up the lid, covered by the face of the rocking horse, revealing a small control panel. I set the intensity of the vibrations of both toys to maximum, enabled thrusting of both toys to be at full power and 40 per minute, enabled controllable electric shocks every 3 minutes, turned on the rocking of the horse, and finally enabled the horses "bucking" feature. This last piece would have the horse itself bounce this way and that as it rocked, not enough to knock over given the wide treads of the rockers, but would ensure the entire experience would be a wild ride. as a finishing touch though, I enabled the denial mode. This would cause the machine to take breaks of 2 to 8 minutes anytime the sensors detected she was close to an orgasm, keeping her on edge the entire time. If my baby girl was going to be naughty, she was going to have to beg mommy to let her cum.... I then pushed the horse over in front of the TV screens from earlier. it was time for another round of hypnosis therapy. it was working well enough, it just needed a bit more repetition. as the screens started up their respective programs, my girl let out a  moan as the machine began its startup sequence and the toys buzzed to life like a revved up motorcycle. I figured one last touch might help though and wheeled in what looked to be an enema bag on a stand. it was filled with the formula mix from her daytime bottles. at the end of the tube was a larger than normal pacifier with a few holes in it to feed the formula through. Of course she tried to fight and keep her mouth shut but there's only so long one can hold their breath when mommy holds their nose closed and eventually she gave in, the pacifier being strapped in place behind her head as the formula began to flow in. As I walked out of the room, holding the bag of her old life's belongings in hand, I could hear her moan as the horse began to really come to life, the sounds of the vibrations reverberating off the walls throughout the house. I smiled and walked down towards the kitchen, looking for the old meat tenderizer mallet to put an end to her cell phone once and for all...

Anastasia did not have time to call anyone to call for help, when Miss Jessica snatched the phone from her hands. Anastasia trembled at the realization that she was in trouble.

Jessica grabbed her and pulled her to a creepy horse with strapons.
"No. I want to go there. Please." Anastasia moaned, trying to catch hold of something, but Jessica was stronger.

She lowered Anastasia's diaper and lubricated her pussy with oil, sat on a dildo and tied her arms and legs with straps so that she would not run away.

Anastasia twitched in her ties, trying to weaken them, until she felt that the horse began to move and with each swing the strap-on had her sore pussy and, with every sense, sent an electric discharge.

Anastasia stopped struggling and just groaned at her terrible toy. Soon, Jessica was believed to be a full baby formula with a plastic bag. 20200826_005333.jpg.968c886a8ef3bfbf6238cd7cddf088cc.jpgAnastasia moved her head, but could not stop Jessica. She attached a transparent tube to the pacifier and put it in the babygirl's mouth.

Anastasia rode a horse moaning from incessant orgasms and sucked the damned formula, looking through her tears as Jessica leaves the nursery.

After another orgasm, Anastasia was exhausted and lost consciousness, stertching out in uncomfortable position right on a rocking horse.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finding the mallet, Mommy wasted no time in demolishing it. by the time she was done there was nothing left but powderized glass, shards of metal and plastic, and the battery that was simply thrown in the garbage. the rest of the trimmings of her old life, mainly the clothes, were shredded and tossed in the fireplace. I then settled down with a glass of wine. It would be a while before she finished that formula and even longer before the ride was programmed to shut off so I had some alone time to ponder. The programming from the hypnosis and drugs was taking effect but it was painfully slow. I hated the fighting trying to get my baby girl to stick but I knew deep down it was the only way. it may take time, but in a few more weeks, maybe a month, she will have lost all memory of the time before she came here. Then things can really get fun... I blushed reaching down between my legs to slip a finger or two inside my needy heat again. The thoughts of the places wed go and the fun, the love... it all was too much sometimes. I knew in my heart I was best for her, and that she will come to love her new life with me. she just needed to adjust and let go of the time before. from there, it will be smooth sailing. I finish the wine before returning to the nursery, shrugging off my clothes and reaching for the toy under my bed before taking position between her and the hypnosis displays as I started enjoying myself. Every time I watched my baby girl cum drew another orgasm out of me until she passed out. I could tell as she seemed to watch my lil show wide eyed, her eyes rolling back every time she peaked, her little whines of frustration whenever the machine edged her along without letting her cum until finally pushing her over the edge. She squirted once or twice, some of it splashing on me. I would swipe a finger through it, tasting it from my finger tips and inevitably squirting hard myself. When she finally did pass out and the hypnosis had run through, I unhooked her carefully from everything. she was so tuckered out it was adorable. I removed the dildos and unhooked the feeding tube, replacing it with a pacifier coated in our mixed arousal as I carried her over and strapped her into her crib with a fresh diaper and light dusting of powder on. I strapped her in carefully, not wanting to wake her, before closing and locking the lid of the crib. Maybe soon, when the programming takes hold fully, she can come sleep with mommy. Until then, mommy would be patient. Because my baby girl is worth it.

Anastasia rode her painful horse for a very long time. She lost count of the orgasms she experienced.
She was lying on the horse and drooling.
Anastasia didn't even wake up when Jessica came for her and took her to the crib's.

Anastasia continued to sleep as an infant, and listening to the melody, her grown-up thoughts went even further. Most of Anastasia's brain was regressed .. She slept and sucked paci and did not think to spit it out, smiling in her sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

I laid on the bed behind my baby girls crib, staring at the ceiling. Not even my vibrator could entertain me tonight. I could hear her breathing softly, tired from the days excursions. I had to wonder if the programming was really working or if this was all a hopeless endeavor that would land me in jail. At the same time, I couldn't help but hope it was working. There were so many places I wanted to take her, things I wanted to do with her. when she was ready. Amusement parks, shopping trips, the aquarium, the zoo, movies.... Maybe even date nights. I blushed a bit as the thought occurred. It wasn't exactly motherly of me to think in such ways regarding the attractive young woman diapered and plugged, bound and gagged with a pacifier covered in my arousal, sleeping not 3 feet from me. Even less given how Id been a teacher at one point. Still.... it was in the programming. there was a chance she could love me that way too. Only time would tell. I started to feel that familiar tingling heat between my legs and blushed a little deeper. No. Not tonight. but maybe someday.... I rolled over and fell asleep, debating what games to play with my baby girl tomorrow....

Anastasia was asleep and had a strange dream. She saw herself, but her reflection was wearing baby clothes.
The reflection made a movement with her hand and Anastasia was surrounded by a dome of a thick layer of ice.
Anastasia knocked on him but could not punch him.
The infant side smiled and walked away through the bright glowing door.

Anastasia wet herself looking at this dream and began to whimper as a baby. Feeling uncomfortable.

I awoke to the soft sound of crying. It took me a moment to realize it as such as I rubbed my eyes. It was still fairly early, maybe five in the morning. carefully I got up and approached the crib trying my best to soothe my baby girl while trying to see what was wrong. I unlocked the crib lid and removed her restraints before picking her up and carrying her in my arms, her head resting against my chest. She was still tearing up, all be it not as loud, clinging to me tightly without malice. I kissed her forehead before realizing I should check her diaper. Sure enough, my baby girl was wet, her diaper thoroughly soaked. She must have had a nightmare.
I carefully carried her over to the changing table, flipping a switch to turn on the gentle light of a lamp, illuminating the changing table a bit. My baby girls eyes were slightly unfocused, glassy. The innocence had returned to her. I smiled at that as I used a blankey to wipe away her tears, softly singing to her the lullaby "You are my sunshine" as I unsnapped the bottom of her sleeper onesie and untapped her diaper, using a warmed baby wipe from a special container to gently clean her off without causing her too much discomfort. Her baby smooth privates were still a bit pink and tender from her earlier ride on the rocking horse. Once she was clean, I carefully bundled up the wipes and diaper before tossing them in the diaper pail, then unfolded and laid out a thicker baby printed diaper underneath her. Taking up the baby lotion I squirted out some into my hands, rubbing them together to warm the cold lotion a little before gentle gliding my lotion-covered hands over her tender spots, slowly rubbing it in. My goal was not to arouse her on this occasion but to protect her from the discomfort of a diaper rash atop the soreness I knew she was still experiencing from earlier. This didn't stop her from showing signs of arousal, however, as I rubbed the remaining excess of the lotion into her bottom, paying special attention between the cheeks. This done, I dried my hands off before picking up the Vaseline and rubbing some over her lower lips before slipping the lubricated finger in her rear to further protect that area against soreness. Wiping the remainder off my hands using another baby wipe, I then gave her a dusting of baby powder and patted it in lightly with a puff before finally taping the diaper up snugly. The diaper was followed by pulling up a fresh pair of rubber panties, the dirty ones being tossed in the laundry chute. I snapped up her PJs and picked her up once more, heading to the mini fridge for another of the purple nighttime formula bottles. I popped it in the microwave and gave my baby girl plenty of kisses as we waited for it to warm. When the microwave beeped, I took it out and tested it on my wrist, making sure it wasn't too hot, before carrying my baby girl to the rocking chair for an early morning bottle feed. As she sucked gently, drinking the contents of the bottle, I once more sang her lullaby, and as her eyes started to droop, I decided to try something. Maybe it wasn't too early after all. As she fell asleep, rather than returning her to her crib, I carefully carried her to bed with me, setting her beside me with her head resting against my chest. I wasn't going to take too many chances though, slipping her locking mittens on her hands to make sure she couldn't get away. I also had her ankles cuffed together with padded cuffs. not enough to be uncomfortable, but would be sure to make escape difficult if not impossible should the innocence leave her eyes again. I hoped it would not. Cautiously, I kissed her forehead once more, before returning to sleep, smiling gently at the feeling of my baby girl asleep in my arms.

Anastasia whimpers in her sleep, feeling the discomfort of a wet diaper. She feels herself being lifted, like a babygirl's under the back and bottom, and carried to the changing table.
Childhood thoughts completely filled Anastasia's brain and she lay on the changing table and looked at her new mommy and felt how she was cleaning up her mess and fixing her diaper.

Adult side, meanwhile, was in the far corner of Anastasia's consciousness and was crying in hysterics and knocking through the ice dome, but it did not split in any way. Anastasia's body was completely under the control of the infant side.
When she was offered a baby bottle, Anastasia opened her mouth waiting for a nipple bottle's and began to suck it with enthusiasm, clinging to Jessica's warm body. She was calm, cozy and comfortable and her eyes began to close again. She slept like a baby on her mommy with a pacifier's in her mouth and drooling a lot on her chin.

When I woke, the first thing I noticed was the presence of my baby girl resting on me. It felt.... right. I blushed lightly. I hadn't shared my bed with anyone since that professor.... I was glad it was with her at least. My baby girl was still asleep, and, much to my surprise, was eagerly sucking on her thumb in her sleep. I wasn't sure where the pacifier had gone, but the sight was still adorable. I had other pacifiers of course. she would be fine later. Until then, I decided not to disturb her. I had little doubt my baby girl would be hungry when she woke, and may need a change after that. I had still yet to decide what we would do with the day though. her training was going well, judging by her progress, but I wasn't sure it was safe just yet to take her into public. I let out a contented sigh, and gently stroked my baby girls hair behind her ear, just watching her sleep. 

Anastasia woke up from soft touches to her face.
Anastasia woke up and saw a hand in front of her. She sucked on her thumb instead of the pacifier's that fell out of her mouth. Since Anastasia was running the baby's side, she giggled and snuggled up to the warm body of Jessica, her new mom.
And she got her diaper wet.
"Baby... Hungry..." Anastasia babbled, reaching out her hands to Jessica's breasts..

• 2 weeks later...

I smile as my baby girls eyes open, giggling lightly as she starts sucking on her thumb, only to blush as she expresses being hungry for milk. my milk. I could feel my heart skipping a beat as I scooped her up into my arms, noticing her diaper squishing a bit. She was going to need a change soon. But first... I scooped up a plush pink blanket, swaddling her in it until she was safe and warm with just her beautiful face peeking out from the center, smiling at me as she feels cozy. My heart pounds as I lower my blanket, the pale flesh of my breast becoming visible, my nipples achingly stiff as white gleams of milk start to grow from the tips as I bring her head up to my breast, the nipple brushing gently against her lips as a heated, erotic ache grew between my legs, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine.