LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jessica's Lost and Found Baby Girl (Private for Nastya_diapee2.0)

ChasingDemons23

Characters:

Jessica, Age 32, Six Foot 2, Red Curly Hair, Hour glass figure with FF-Cup Breasts, College professor, Initially discharged on parental leave but lost her child in birth. Months later, shes been prescribed some anti-psychotics and anti-depressants, but is still at a loss Until she notices one of her old students, Anastasia, walking home in the rain. Within a week, she decides to make her her own, which leads us to the fateful day....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working on a college project with a friend of mine and was now walking calmly to campus.
I'm Anastasia de Jong. I am 19 years old and I was in my 3rd year in college. I have long blonde hair and beautiful green eyes and a very beautiful figure.

Recently we have a new teacher, Miss Jessica. I immediately noticed that she was somehow strange. All the time she jerked her shoulders and treated the students in a strange way. And now I have not heard of her for a long time. The only thing I learned from the dean. This is information that she is on maternity leave.

And so I was walking through the city at night, when suddenly it began to rain. I didn't expect him at all and didn't even take an umbrella. And now I was walking down the street towards the campus. In one hand I held a purse, and in the other a magazine, which I held above my head, so that at least my head was dry, and I also had the feeling that I was being watched...

• ChasingDemons23 changed the title to Jessica's Lost and Found Baby Girl (Private for Nastya_diapee2.0)

I had been cautiously watching her for nearly a week now. She was perfect, Just short enough despite her figure to fit... Id known I had to make her mine. She wouldn't get hurt like my last one. She wouldn't leave me. I could keep her happy, protect her. I wouldn't fail again. I wouldn't lose this one....

I carefully started the car, and drove up beside her, putting on my warmest smile. I knew if this was to work I was going to need to play this cool. I rolled down the window and smiled out at her. "Hey! Havent seen you in a while miss de Jong! Need a ride?"

I walked close to the road. The rain fell deeper and puddles formed.
One of the passing cars drove through one of the puddles and heavily sprayed my jacket and skirt, and I felt even worse than it was before.

A few minutes later, a car stopped next to me.
I looked out the window and saw my college teacher, Miss Jessica. And she kindly invited me to let me down.

She looked at me in a strange way, but the hail started and I risked getting wet even more.

"Thank you Miss Jessica. I would like to get to campus and that's it." I said as I got into the car. "Awful weather. If not for you, I probably would have caught a cold."

Don't worry, I know what its like. I reach into the back seat and pull out a towel, handing it to her to dry herself off. As we started to drive, I had to focus to breathe normally. I could feel my heartbeat racing with my own baby girl being so close yet so far away. If this plan was to work, I had to be patient and careful.

Any kind of music you'd prefer I ask, passing her the IPod connected to my car radio. she fumbled through to a song that just happened to be one of my favorites, which just reaffirmed my intuition of how perfect she is. I was tempted to head for my house right now, but not yet. She was expected at the college, and I didn't need people running around looking for her just yet. Thankfully, its the middle of the rainy season, and she didn't have an umbrella. I could offer her a ride later, in exchange for help with a small project at my house. I could make my move then.

We pulled up to the college a short time later. I gave her my cell number and told her if she needed a ride later to let me know. She thanked me as she got out, and I told her to keep the towel for cover from the rain, that she could get it back to me later. She thanked me as she got out and headed to class, and I went home to prepare for my new baby girl to come home....

I gratefully accept Miss Jessica's towel and dry my wet hands and feet.

I search for the right music on the radio and watch her smile broadly when I play one of my favorite songs and sing along and don't notice the strange looks Jessica throws at me.

A few minutes later, they bring me to campus.
Jessica gives me her phone number and we say goodbye practically as friends. She seemed to me a normal woman.

I go to my room and go to bed after taking a shower.

(Ah Sorry thought she stayed at an apartment, didn't realize she was staying on campus)

About a week later, the college lets out for break until the following semester and I know its time to make my move. Anastasia would be in need of a place to stay with college letting out, and in return all I would need would be her help on a project of my own... I pick up the phone and call her, working hard to remain calm through the call. I ask her what her plans were for the summer and find that she's currently staying at a hotel not far from here. I tell her I have an idea that could save her a lot of money and ask her if she might like to meet up for lunch, and offer to pick her up. 

Summer is coming. I was planning to go on a trip with friends, but at the last moment the car broke down and I did not know what to do next. I didn't want to stay on campus ..

In my thoughts, I was caught by a phone call. Looking at the phone, I saw that Miss Jessica was calling ..

I was surprised when she invited me to her place. Come in the evening and talk and discuss the future.

I agreed on thought. Not knowing that a trap was prepared for me.

Evening falls. I am wearing my favorite green dress.
Black lace bra and panties and black stockings with sandals. I took my purse and went to catch a taxi.

at 8 p.m. I knock on the door of Miss Jessica's apartment.
She had a very beautiful and large house.

My heart is pounding when Anastasia arrived at my front door. She looked beautiful in her green dress. I'm wearing a rather short red skirt and matching thong underwear, simple nylons, one of my favorite low cut purple tops, a lacey red push-up bra, and a rather special perfume. I invite her in to my home, carefully locking the door while she looks around, before leading her to the kitchen upstairs. My home is rather large, and on the way up the spiral staircase I glance behind me and catch her blushing as she looks up my skirt before quickly glancing away. This was going to be almost too easy....

After showing her where the bathroom is, we approach the kitchen and I bend over carefully, making sure to offer a nice view as I pull the roast Ive prepared for lunch out of the oven, and bring it over to the table where I already had some red wine poured, a loaf of crusty French bread cut into slices with some whipped butter, and a bowl of mixed salad. I tell her we can save the business for after we eat and upon fixing our plates, we start to dig in and I ask her casual conversation including how her finals had gone and about her plans for the summer, making sure to refill her wine glass whenever it was getting low. 

Miss Jessica opens the door for me. I freeze looking at her gorgeous look. I didn't think teachers could dress like that.

I greet her and go into the house. The house was as beautiful on the inside as on the outside.

Jessica is taking me to the kitchen, where a gorgeous table is prepared.

Wine, salads, sandwiches, everything was beautifully done and delicious.

We are talking about various matters and I do not notice how something was added to my last glass of wine...

We move to the sofa and I told about the disruption of our trip and drink wine in one gulp.

Continuing to speak, I suddenly felt that my tongue began to grow numb.
I tried to raise my hand, but I couldn't. I lay on the couch and blinked in surprise. I tried to say something new, an incomprehensible mumbling and saliva flowed from my mouth, onto my dress.

I look genuinely surprised as I hadn't expected the wine to hit her quite so hard. I feel her forehead like the caring mother I was soon to become and decide now is as good a time as any. After wiping away the saliva I carefully pick her up and carry her in my arms like a baby. I can tell she's shocked and a bit scared so I hum a lullaby as I carry her towards a door at the end of the hallway, carefully bumping it open to reveal a massive nursery. She doesn't get too good a look at everything just yet as I carry her towards the massive changing table and get her situated on it, carefully strapping her arms by the wrists and legs by the ankles to the 4 corners of the table. The changing table resembles a hybrid between a regular changing table and a gynecologist table, allowing her legs to be raised and spread as if in stirrups thanks to a simple crank lever. as her eyes are looking this way and that, trying to get a good idea of what's going on, I carefully remove her dress and set it aside. 

"Sorry Anastasia, I know this probably isn't what you had in mind for your summer but allow me to explain what's in store for you..." I begin with a warm smile, leaning down to plant a kiss on my new soon-to-be baby girls cheek.

I am very surprised when Jessica approached me and took me in her arms.
I didn't even have the strength to raise my arms, let alone hit.

Jessica brought me into the spacious room, which was a nursery for babygirl's.

"Noooo." I groaned, realizing that I was trapped.

Jessica brought me to the changing table and tied me to it, took off my dress, I lay dressed in stockings, bra and panties and could not even cover my body.

"I am not a baby." I tried to say, but only "I ..... ba-ba" escaped and I blushed when I heard my own sounds, which made my mouth and began to cry.

"Shhhh its alright, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I say with a smile, reaching down into the front of my panties and retrieving a pacifier I had inserted into myself before she arrived. The pacifier had a large nipple and glistened slightly, wet with my excitement from the situation at hand. the guard had bright purple ribbon attached, and I easily slipped the nipple between my new baby girls lips, tying the ribbon behind her head gently so she couldn't spit it out. I smiled, watching her eyes as she recognized the taste, and began sucking on it absentmindedly as I set about pilling her stockings off while I started my explanation.

"As you can probably tell, my intention of inviting you here was far from just for lunch. You see, it all starts about 2 years ago. I had been teaching for quite some time up to that point, but I hadn't noticed professor Adams until then. nor had it seemed he noticed me. Simply put we bumped into each other but couldn't take our eyes off each other long enough to be angry about our various papers scattering about the floor...." I paused there as Anastasia had been looking at me funny. I realized only then the tear that had dropped down my cheek at the memory. I wiped my eyes before I continued. "Sure enough we started dating. This went on for almost a year before I got pregnant. I had always wanted a child of my own, and things seemed to be perfectly falling into place... until about 8 months later when I miscarried." The tears were flowing freely now, and I had to grip the sidebar of the changing table to steady myself. "He blamed me of course. Our relationship didn't last long after that. Id watched him pull out the ring he was going to use to propose to me and smile at me as he flushed it down the toilet. A week later I came home to find him in our bed with Mrs. Hayes from the English department. The board says I had a psychotic breakdown after that. apparently I got into quite the fight with that hussy and Mr. Adams wound up breaking my arm. He skipped town to dodge jail time and I never heard from him again. Mrs. Hayes tried taking me to court but my lawyer managed to get me off on some mandatory court ordered therapy for a few months." 

"Id tried to get my old job back, but the college had since distanced themselves from me after the incident. They still paid me of course, they were willing to do anything to keep the incident under wraps. Tenure is a lovely thing to have in cases like that. All Id wanted was to focus on my work, something to distract me from the heartache of the past 2 years, but the dean wasn't buying it. As far as he was concerned, I was still sick and needed time to heal, to find something I could be passionate about again to get my life on track. " I looked down on the table at Anastasia as I carefully removed her bra. She was more focused on my story than anything else at this point and barely noticed aside from a small shiver. "Of course, he turned out to be right on that one. The sad thing is I had really been contemplating killing myself that day as I was driving away from the college. I had the court ordered medications, literally all I had to do was gulp them all down at once and it would all have been like a bad dream. But that's when I noticed you, my little Angel!" I think I must have scared Anastasia a bit here so I took a breath to calm myself before I continued, my eyes looking a bit less wide than before. "Id noticed you before of course in a few of my classes before al the unpleasantness happened, but when I saw you walking home that day, all cold and wet in the rain, I knew my purpose was clear. I needed to be a mommy, and you need a mommy to protect you from the worst the world has to offer, someone to keep you safe and happy and healthy. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do!" I leaned down at this point to give her a warm hug, planting a kiss on the back of the guard of her pacifier. "And I'm gonna keep you safe this time. Nobodies going to take you away and I promise I'll keep you happier and healthier than you've ever been! all the money we could ever need gets transferred to my account each month, all our groceries are grown on the property or delivered, you'll have your mommy to yourself all the time! and I promise, I will show you all the love you could ever need! Plus mommy's already prepared plenty of fun things to help you feel right at home! So be good or mommy will have to punish you." I looked her in the eyes with this last line, giving her my best serious look before smiling as warmly as possible again as I pulled down my baby girls naughty adult panties. She wouldn't be needing these again for a long time. I made a tutting noise as I noticed her bush of pubic hair. "So unsightly for a baby such as yourself. Well, no matter, Mommy fix it!" I gave her a wink. "But first, Mommy needs to give her baby a full check up to make sure she's nice and healthy for her new life here."

I'm lay on the table and watched crying, as miss Jessica puts her hand in her panties and pulls out the pacifier's. I started to move my head to the side, trying to avoid it. But Jessica grabs me by the neck and still shoves the pacifier's into my mouth and tape it to the back of my head. I feel paci covered in my teaching secretions and I have to suck on it.
I try to resist when Jessica takes off my stockings, but my arms and legs are hanging in lashes.

I am crying listening to the teacher's story and I understand that she has a psychological trauma and she considers me a baby.

Soon she takes off my bra and panties and I am lying on the changing table with a tuft of pubic hair, piercings on my belly and earrings in my ears are all on display for miss Jessica.

"Please. Let me go." I try to speak, but my mouth, together with pacifier's, does not allow me to put words together properly.

I start to sing a lullaby softly as I look my new baby girl over. there was going to be a lot of work needed to get her just right, but where to begin... I start by taking out the piercings. My baby girl can have some more age appropriate earrings, maybe some My Lil Pony or Hello Kitty ones, but these adult piercings, especially the belly piercings had to go. I made a note to put some Neosporin on her belly later to help heal that up. 

The pubic hair was really bothering me, but I needed to make sure my baby girl was healthy first before I took her to the bathroom to deal with that and give her her first bath. I reach under the changing table and pull out a large container of Vaseline as well as a very large glass thermometer. I let out a small chuckle when my baby girls eyes fell upon the glass rod, roughly as big around as a stalk of celery and nearly as long with a bulbous end where the bright red mercury was. The thing more resembled a toy from my private life than an actual medicinal tool, but it was fully functional and just perfect for my new baby girl. I just knew she would love it. I set the tool beside the changing table on a small counter next to a sink as I removed the top from the Vaseline, scooping up a good sized dollop on the tip of one finger. I smiled down at my baby and comforted her, saying "Now Mommy knows this is going to feel a little strange, but Mommy needs to do this to make sure her baby girl is healthy. Don't worry honey, Mommy is here and will do her best to make sure this feels nice. Be good and Mommy will reward you later." I then hit a small button on the underside of the table and the stirrups in which baby girls legs resided rose, spreading her legs as they went up and leaving all of my baby girls precious princess parts on full display, giving mommy easy access as I carefully spread her cheeks before pressing the well greased tip of my finger against her little rosebud, making a note to make sure to deal with the pubic hair here as well as my finger slipped inside baby girls rear, wriggling in and gently pulling almost all the way out, repeating this process and smiling at her moans until I felt she was ready. I then slipped my finger out completely, wiping it clean on a baby wipe, before pressing the bulbous end of the large and equally well lubricated glass thermometer against her now forcibly relaxed back door, and sliding it on home. I then held the thermometer in place, humming a soft tune whilst we waited for the results.

I lay tied to the changing table and blushed when my teacher unceremoniously examined and touched every part of my body and even in my personal area.

She removed the earrings and pricks, motivating that they were too old for me and also added that I could swallow them.

"Horror. She really thinks she's just a little baby." I thought humbly.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessica bent over somewhere and took out a large thermometer ... Rectal, but larger than usual.

"Nooo. Please. Don't." started crying I was crying because my arms and legs were still not working.

My legs got stuck in some kind of device and Jessica pressed on the remote control and my legs spread, giving access to my ass.

I tried my best to pull myself free, but I was too weak and soon felt cold from the glass in my anus when Jessica inserted a rectal thermometer into me.

I began to sob with shame and frantically sucked my pacifier's.

I think my baby girl might be embarrassed at the strange new feeling so I lean down to kiss her tummy before blowing a raspberry  on her tummy. When that doesn't cheer her up, I take a blankey I made her, a soft yellow plush material with a cute unicorn plush sewed to it, and gently wiped her tears. "Its ok my sweet girl, mommy is almost done. You're being a big brave girl for mommy and mommy wont forget it. She has something special for you later as a reward for being such a good girl. Besides, you may need to get used to the feeling as mommy intends to keep her baby girl very very healthy. But don't worry, mommy has something for you later that may help you learn to enjoy it." I give her a wink before deciding it has been long enough. I give my baby girl a kiss on the cheek as I slide the thermometer out, covering my mouth with one hand to suppress a small chuckle at the slight pop sound it makes as the bulbous end comes out, My baby girls cute pucker hole winking slightly. I wipe the thermometer off with a baby wipe before checking the results. I give my baby a smile. "Your tempy is a lil higher than mommy would like but mommy knows that's just rom the good girl medicine. No need for cooling you off with drastic measures just yet. Now before mommy gives baby her first bubble bath, mommy needs to deal with that unsightly bush you've got growing there." I put the thermometer away before pulling a few items out from under the table: a small pair of trimming scissors, an electric razor, an shaving razor, a can of lavender scented shaving cream, and a small canister of a light blue gel in a prescription bottle.

I was lying on the changing table and felt the thermometer in my ass and was afraid to move so as not to break and so that mercury would not poison my insides.
I could only cry softly, and Jessica motherly played and calmed me.
Either make raspberries on my stomach, then gently wipe my tears like a baby.

Finally I feel that she pulls out the thermometer and says that she will give me a bath, but first she wanted to remove my maturity hair.

I watch in horror as she prepares shaving items ...

"Noooo." I groaned into my pacifier's, but there was nothing else I could do to avoid this humiliating procedure.

after arranging the items necessary and plugging the electric shaver in, I was ready to begin. First I gently pinched babies pubes and used the trimming scissors to trim them down to where the electric shaver could handle them easier, blowing the first of the shorn maturity fur from my perfect angels body. I could see her shiver and her adorable pink lips start to glisten in excitement from feeling mommy's breath on her and I have to admit it made me happier than I thought to know mommy's baby's body loves mommy already. I made a note for later as I turned on the electric trimmer and started to carefully run it over her perky bush, bringing it down to a short stubble in a few minutes. The vibrations from the trimmer had a stronger effect on my baby girl which I also noted for later. Between what I was learning and what I had planned, I knew my baby would love me in no time, and never leave her mommy again.... I could tell she was surprised when I finished mowing her bush with the electric trimmer but instead of turning it off, I then repeated the process on her ass, spreading out one cute chubby bum cheek at a time and carefully making sure to not miss any of the longer patches with the trimmer. Mommy's baby was going to be so perfectly smooth and soft when I was done that mommy Jessica could just eat her up! I blew off what I could before dusting her off of any stray hair trimmings with a soft horse hair brush Id set aside, just in case. I could tell my baby really enjoyed that one and I couldn't resist taking a moment to tickle her bare feet with the brush before continuing. I picked up the canister of shaving cream and squirted a dollop of the rich foam into my fingers, and very slowly went about applying it to the stubble on her mound and ass cheeks, being careful as I rubbed it in not to miss any nooks and crannies. Then after filling a bowl with warm water, I very carefully glided the razor over her princess parts over and over, rinsing in the warm water between strokes and carefully spreading her cheeks to slowly and steadily glide the razor outward from the center over any patches of remaining pubic hair there. Not even the spots closest to her pucker hole were spared, and soon mommies baby girl was perfectly smooth. Finally, it was time for the tricky part as I opened the canister from the pharmacy. "I need you to be a big brave girl for me on this part sweetheart. This is a special gel mommy was given after her pregnancy to help deal with some infected hair follicles. but mommy learned after a shave that using it permanently removes hair growth. See!" I stand up and flip up my skirt, revealing myself to be quite smooth down there, and also a bit wet with my own excitement from the situation, before I sat down again. "Using this, Mommy can keep her baby girl looking young and smooth and as beautiful as mommy! but it will feel funny going on so just be good for me ok. mommy will make it all better I promise!" With that, I scoop out very little of the gel, and spread it carefully everywhere I had just shaved. I knew from experience the sensations were cool at first, like tiger balm or Vic's vapor rub, but after a few minutes would feel tingly, like the applied areas were experiencing the sensation of ones foot or arm falling asleep. However, when they were done, the hair follicles would be completely shorted out, and the only sensations left would be intense arousal if anything....

I cried into my pacifier's and tried to fight somehow, but I was still very weak and could not stop Jessica in any way.

I felt the vibrations over and over again as Jessica removed my hair and not just my pubic hair. She also discovered the hairs on my ass.
My body has failed me. The vibrations and shaving with the electric razor and trimmer made me horny against my will.

Finally, this torture ended and was replaced by another.
Jessica started shaving my personal parts with a regular razor.
For a few more minutes, my pussy and ass were completely hairless like a real baby and I could feel the cool air with my freshly shaved personal parts. But this was not enough for Jessica ..

She took out some kind of gel and began to spread it all over my body from neck to legs.

I felt that my body began to burn a little.

Jessica explained to me that my follicles are being removed. After this cream, my hair will not grow for several months.

I lay and sobbed. Pulling on the leash to get rid of this cream.

"I don't want to be a baby. I'm not a baby." I sobbed.

I gently brush your hair with my hand as we wait for the gel to finish its work and I explain how it will only take a few more applications for the effects to become permanent. "In the mean time though...." I take a wet wipe and wipe away the remaining excess of the gel gently, before gliding a few fingers over and admiring how velvety soft my baby girls skin had become. "That feels better doesn't it sweetheart! And just wait, after Mommy gets you bathed its going to feel even better! But for now..." I then carefully undress myself in front of my baby girl, removing my shirt and bra, allowing my breasts to swing freely, the nipples clearly perky and slightly damp at the tips. I then remove my skirt and unceremoniously toss my thong underwear aside so I'm completely naked, my own sex still glistening from my excitement. I then reach under the changing table after putting away everything Id just used and retrieve a small hypodermic needle and give my baby a quick injection in her ass cheek, just to be safe. The needle was filled with a small cocktail that would act as a sort of booster shot in combination with what was in the wine earlier, ensuring my baby wouldn't be fighting  me when I picked her up. It also had a fair amount of added aphrodisiacs to ensure my baby girl would respond well to her mommies touch... I wait a few minutes, humming "You are my sunshine" again to comfort her while the medicine took its course before I went to the bathroom for a few minutes. When I returned, I carefully unfastened my naked baby girl and lifted her up into my arms, holding her close for the first time of skin on skin contact with her mommy. I then carefully carried her to the bathroom and held her to me as we got into the nice, warm bubble bath together for mommy to wash her.

I started to feel my legs a little and start to kick Jessica a little, but it doesn't help much. She gently wipes off the rest of the cream and along with it my last hairs from the body go away, proving my maturity.

Now there is not a single hair left on the entire part of my body, except for the head.

Then Jessica took out a syringe of medicine and gave me a shot in the ass.
After a few minutes, I felt kind of strange. The sight of Jessica began to turn on me, especially when she began to undress. I could not take my eyes off her.

When the medicine worked completely, I again could not move, but I felt everything that Jessica was doing to me.

She took me under the ass like a baby and carried me into the bath. I felt her tender skin with my skin. I wanted to break free, but I didn't have the strength to fight.

I kiss my baby on the forehead as we slip into the warm bubble bath. I position her between my legs, resting her head between my breasts before grabbing a small bucket and using it to pour the warm water over her. I could tell my baby girl enjoyed the feeling from the small pleasant moan she let out. I then reached for the large bottle of johnson and johnson baby shampoo, squirting out a small dollop and rubbing it between my palms before I gently worked the lather into her hair. I couldn't wait til after her bath when her hair was dry so I could put it up into the cutest pair of pigtails ever!

I could only move my eyes in horror. When I'm, together with Jessica, plunged into the water.

When I was lying on Jessica's chest, I wanted to fight, but I could not, because I was completely exhausted. I could only feel how she was washing my head and could only jerk her head weakly.

Meanwhile, she washed off the foam with a small bucket and then liqiud soap for newborn babies onto a soft baby washcloth. Precisely for newborns, because I saw a smiling baby on the label and she began to wash my breasts and I could only moan in protest.

I take my baby's moan as encouragement, carefully cupping and massaging her globes with the washcloth, gently tweaking her nipples and noting their sensitivity. I follow this by gently scrubbing her arms, then her belly, then skipping ahead to her legs and gently tickling her feet as I washed them, before backtracking to the area Id been saving for last. I set the washcloth aside, wanting to take a more personal approach, and pour some of the baby wash into my hands, working a lather between them before reaching down between my baby girls legs and using my fingertips to very slowly and gently rub the soap everywhere, not missing any nooks or crannies and kissing the back of her neck as I noted her reactions. I work my way almost in a spiral, starting from where her pubic mound used to be and noting the increased sensitivity and perfect baby fresh smoothness and rubbing around and down, just under her lips, then back up a little closer than before with each pass until I was gently rubbing between her lips upward, finding her sensitive bead and focusing a single fingertip to carefully tracing it over and over in steadily quickening tiny circles. I was growing hot and bothered a bit myself watching the way her chest heaved in its breathing as her excitement built, drinking in the sounds of her moans until I was dizzily drunk from the high of it all, but I stopped before she could cross that line into orgasm. "Not yet little one. Mommy did promise you a reward and a reward you shall have, but not quite yet." I then took the other hand to roughly massage and clean her ass, paying special attention between her cheeks and slipping a finger in as well just to surprise her. I finished by rinsing us both off using the bucket from earlier and some fresh warm water, and played with my girl a bit longer using some baby bath toys including a rubber ducky before letting the water out. I carefully dried us both using super fluffy Turkish towels before picking my baby girl up again and carrying her back towards the changing table. before I set her down there though, I sat on a stool by the counter from earlier, and used a hair drier on both of our hair, pulling mine into a pony tail and hers into a pair of cute pig tails. I made a point to braid her hair in the future before setting her back on the changing table, legs once again in the stirrups for the main event mommy had been waiting for....