LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost on a School Trip

Ishigreensa

The voices ended up disappearing as they moved further away in the wrong direction of the two lost kids.

Ruth sighed.

"They'll never find us," she whispered.

Ruth stood up and took hold of Terrance's arm.

"I'm glad it's YOU, I'm lost with."

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wait, why do you say that?" Terrance asked as he looked at her and just pulled out his rifle again and slung it over his neck as best he could while still letting Ruth hold onto him with one arm. "Don't say that, they'll find us, but we just need to stay here for a bit until they find us okay?" He told her as he listened as the voices got further and further away.

Ruth sighed.

"I don't know.  I guess I'm just scared," she said.

She held him and when the voices died away, she hugged him and whispered.

"No one else would be nice like you if I was lost with them," she whispered.

"I'm scared too, but at least I'm able to help you get through this with at least someone that is nice." He told her as he looked at her and let her hug him, when she was done, he said "we'd better go out looking for some more firewood for later tonight since it doesn't seem like they are gonna find us." He told her as he continued to hug her.

Ruth nodded when he said they should look for some more firewood.

When he was ready, she let her bug down, and started to follow him off out of the camp to look for some wood.

Why they were looking, she felt a fart come on, and then she dropped her branches and twigs and ran up to him.

"I gotta go bad," she told him.  "What am I going to do?  I don't want to do that in my diaper with no way of getting myself clean, and pulling down or even taking off my pants doesn't seem like it's be enough," she said.  "What am I going to do?"

Another fart escaped making her blush.

Terrance said "Okay, we could try and dig a hole that you could crouch down over and do that in if you don't wanna do it in your diaper." He told her as he looked at her, hoping that she would be okay with that and that it wouldn't be too embarrassing for her to do, he would make sure no one was gonna watch her while she did that though, after he didn't want her diapers to be messy as well as wet, that would just be too much of a mess and way to stinky if she threw the diaper on the fire to burn.

Kim looked down.

"I don't.  It's bad enough I pee in it especially when I can't stop it and there's a toilet nearby.  I don't poop my pants though, and I don't want to."

She looked up at him, her face all red.

"But you gonna watch, right, make sure I am safe?" she asked him.  "I can't pull down my pants if someone isn't making sure there isn't a snake or something dangerous near me when I'm trying to go."

"I'll watch to make sure nothing hurts you. I promise I won't let anything hurt you Ruth, okay?" He told her as he smiled at her comfortingly to let her know that it was okay for her to be embarrassed and that she wasn't gonna be made fun of by him and he proceeded to dig the hole as best as he could with what he could find so that she didn't have to use her diaper as a way to poop when she needed to and he didn't want her to be Messy either, that wouldn't be very good for her, for sure.

Ruth waited a bit, but eventually, it started to get really hard to wait, and with what they had, the digging was really slow.

Eventually, she pulled her diaper off just in case she couldn't wait long enough because it was already threatening to come out.

"I'm sorry," she told him.  "I'm gonna try to wait until you get it deep enough, but I'm afraid I might not be able to, so I'm going to take my skirt and diaper off so at least it doesn't get all over me if I can't wait."

She then watched him because trying to help, only caused her body to try to push everytime she did anything too physical.

Eventually after he managed to push the tool he was using as far down as it could go when digging the whole, he managed to make a big and deep enough hole for her to use to poop into and then waited for her to crouch over the hole and just do her messy business into it and then he would kinda cover it up, but also leave enough space so that if she needed to poop again, she could do so without too much trouble and still have plenty of space in the ground to deposit her mess into if needed.

(Not that he might not have to use it, too?)

Kim got over the open hole just as the log was starting to push out, and she ended up getting it to go where they had planned, a long with several sprays of pee.  

When she was done, taking probably five minutes or so, partly because she was uncomfortable and unfamiliar doing this this way, she used some nearby leaves to try to wipe herself off a bit and threw them into cover up her mess and then she stood up and walked over a few feet to put on her diaper and then her skirt.

"That was odd," she said once he had it covered.  "I hope I never ever have to do it that way ever again."