LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost on a School Trip

Ishigreensa

"I have my pajama pants, but no panties.  I guess I have those diapers, though... if you don't call me a baby for wearing them while I'm awake," she said.  "That's why I wanted to watch you pee.  I wanted to see if I missed something, that might have helped me not get my pants wet.  I wasn't trying to be gross."

She nodded to his idea of washing them out in the stream and then hanging them on the fire.

"I need to especially do that with the pants because I need those more than the panties, since they'll cover up anything I'm wearing under neath if we get found soon."

She looked down.

"Maybe I just take my pants all the way off next time, and if you are with me anyways, maybe I'll just wear a diaper for now, and you can help me put it back on after I pee?"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If I haven't called you a baby before we got lost in the woods, then why would I call you one now?" He asked her as he looked at her and nodded "If that's what you wanna do, then it'll be a good idea, plus the next time you have to pee, I'll probably also have to pee too, so we can go together and you can see me pee." He told her as he took her back to the campsite and gave her the blanket to cover herself while she changed and waited for her to be done, so that they could walk to the stream and she could try and wash off what she needed to wash off and then bring it back to the fire and let it be dried off by the fire.

Ruth nodded at his reasoning.  He was right, he had not called her a baby earlier, even when she showed him she wet her diaper that first night.

She was quiet at the stream, still a bit ashamed of having to clean up her peed pants in front of him even though it wasn't that she even peed her pants this time, but just trying to pee in the woods and not know how.

After the stuff was drying, she wrapped up in the blanket because it felt nice and warm.

"Do you still want to sleep next to me knowing I wet the bed?" she asked him worried that her diaper could leak.

"Yes I still wanna sleep with you, knowing that you wet the bed. I won't be mad at you." He told her as he looked at her worried expression and tried to calm her down and just let her know that he didn't even care. He did however shoulder the bb rifle he had and looked through the attached sight and checked around, making sure that there was nothing that could hurt them nearby and then let it fall back to it's relaxed position and just let the stuff dry.

"Well, I have ten more cans of food that will last for ten more meals," she told him.  I also have some health bars that my mom insisted I bring, that I was giving her a hard time about, but now we are here, I think we'll be glad to have something to snack on between the regular meals.  If we are careful, and we can find fresh water during that time, then I think we can last about five days... Then it's going to get hard."

She looked up at him.

"I'll have to be careful of my diaper use, or I won't have five days of diapers.  So, you really gotta show me how to pee standing up so I don't get my panties wet."

Terrance listened to her describe what they have for the next couple of days as long as they were careful with what they had and made sure not to eat too much. He knew about the trying to find some fresh water, he figured that the water stream that was nearby them, was pretty fresh, but he wouldn't be sure until he got to taste it himself.

He nodded when she said that he had to teach her how to pee standing so that she didn't get her panties wet when she was peeing outside in the woods, since she didn't have access to a toilet or maybe a better place where she didn't have to worry about someone seeing her most private areas.

Ruth sighed and sat back against a log near the fire.

She didn't realize it, but her diaper was partly showing through the partly open blanket, but her thighs were facing the fire, so she was warm and comfortable, though if he really wanted to, he could see her diaper if he looked at her.

"Even if I get used to peeing standing up," she said after a few minutes.  "I hope I don't have to poop until they find us because I'm pretty sure I'll need a toilet for that."

She sighed.

"So, you seem like you go camping sometimes.  Do you ever go camping where there are no toilets?  What do you do when you gotta poop?"

She frowned at him obviously worried now that her pants had gotten wet when the first standing pee experiment had not gone as planned and she wet her panties and pants all over.

"I actually only ever went Camping once, and that was because I was learning survival skills for if I was ever caught in a situation like we are now." He explained as he said "I actually like to play airsoft and go bowling and play video games more than having to go camping, but my dad explained it to me as an essential skill, so I went along with it." He told her as he sat there, he didn't notice her diaper sticking out of the warm blanket, when she asked about going poop in the woods, he said "Usually my dad has a campsite with a portable toilet that's concealed inside of a tent and all he has to do is dig a hole down a bit and we have a toilet to use, so I don't have to worry about doing that stuff in the woods." He told her as he sat there looking at her.

"Then I hope neither of us has to go until we are found," she said a little more worried now.  She couldn't imagine wearing a mess on her butt or getting in a cold river to try to wash it off.

"You know what, I like bowling, too," she said deciding that was enough of that conversation.  I usually bowl about a 180.  What do you usually bowl?"  Of course she was talking about with the bumpers off.  She didn't like to admit she'd rather have them so she could actually get a 240 or so.

Video games was okay, but she would never spend money at the arcade on them because she always felt rushed when it wasn't on her own system, and even in the home she now lived, she felt rushed because it was a system that all the foster kids shared.

Ruth looked into the darkening bush, and she smiled.  She could almost see an adventure coming to mind.  Her favorite thing, by far, was imagining scenarios to put her friends though when they would meet for their next game, and this scenario, as she used her imagination to think of a goblin ambush or something, it caused her to get a little more excited and not as scared as before.  She imagined herself a lost mage who had no magic spells left for the night meeting up with a ranger who vowed to protect her until she could get enough rest to memorize her few spells for the day.  

"Perfect for a third level mage and a third or fourth level ranger," she mumbled to herself quietly, or so she thought quietly, though if he was paying attention to her, she probably sounded like she was saying nonsense if he didn't really understand D and D.

"I can usually get a pretty good 300 if it's a good day, bad day, about 160." He told her as he looked at her and nodded as he continued to just have a conversation with her and let her mumble quietly to herself, he wasn't gonna leave the safety of the fire, not unless he had to, because he wasn't about to leave poor Ruth all by herself and just go off to check out the woods. If there were more of them lost together, then maybe, but for the most part, it was just the two of them. Plus, Ruth, really seemed to trust him right about now and that wasn't something he was about to abuse.

"It's kind of exciting, being lost together, isn't it?" she suddenly asked him.  "I mean, if I were all by myself, I'd be freaking out.  But together, with you, it's like an adventure or something."

"We play a game kind of like this kind of adventure," she told him.  "Only our adventures always have monsters in them.  That's what Dungeons and Dragons is.  I don't suppose you play it, since you life to shoot your bb gun in real life."

She smiled.

"How often you go shoot your bb gun or play air soft or whatever it is you called it?"

"I try to get my dad to take me at least once a week on the weekends, usually on Sunday." He told her as he nodded and said "It is kinda exciting, especially getting to put my skills to the test." He told her as he nodded and then felt like he could relieve his bladder, but didn't know if Ruth was gonna need to go just yet or not and just decided to act like he hadn't felt anything. When there was nothing much to do but talk to a friend when your lost in the woods, those sorts of thing were more noticeable then if you weren't lost and had more to do.

Having just gone a little while ago, she really didn't need to go, and probably wouldn't need to go for quite some time.  Chances were, he'd just have to go even when she didn't have to, eventually.

"So your dad taught you everything on one camping trip?" she asked.  "I'd have thought it would take a lot more than one trip to learn everything.  I mean, in our game, it is assumed that any skills the characters have took more than five years to develop, and even then, they don't all have all the skills.  Not even between them, do they have all the survival skills possible for the game."

She smiled at him.

"So, you know how to make camp, shoot your rifle thing, and stand while you pee.  What else do you know how to do?"

"No, it wasn't my dad that taught me how to do all that stuff. My dad paid for me to go to a survival skills camp so that I could learn. It's run by a friend of my Dads and he didn't have to pay as much as someone else normally would've had to." He told her as he answered her next question "A lot that can help in a survival situation, I can say that." He told her as he smiled at her and saw the tree right nearby the campsite and just decided to go on there "Hey, I'm gonna go over to that tree and pee, 'cause now I feel like I have to relieve my bladder." He told her as he stood up and walked over to the tree he pointed at, which was still within range of her sight so she didn't feel like he was leaving her alone in the dark.

Ruth blushed but spoke up.

"Um... I know it's weird... but can I watch?  I peed all over my unders cause I don't know how to pee standing up.  Maybe if you show me how you do it, maybe I can learn a trick or something?"

She then looked down and her face turned nearly purple.

"I... I'm sorry if that sounds weird to you."

"Come on then." He said as he took her by the arm and led her along until they got to the tree he was gonna use and unzipped his pants and let her watch as he got himself into position, before he just started to relieve himself on the tree, he wanted to try and help her learn so that she didn't have to worry about making her pants all messed up because she wasn't able to learn the technique properly.

Ruth frowned as he undressed and showed her what he did.

She had done those things, aside from grabbing at what was not there....  How was she to grab ahold herself like that to aim?  She sighed.  She couldn't pee like a boy, could she?

She looked up at him.

"Terrance, I don't think that's gonna work for me, at all.  It doesn't work that way for me.  it always points kind of down, right at my undies."

"I think you can pull your crotch open with both your hands, isn't that what girls have? I've heard that girls have flaps over their crotch and it moves whenever they go pee or get wet or something." He told her as he looked at her and just finished and then walked back to the campsite with her after pulling up and zipping up everything and then sat back down on the log again.

Ruth shrugged.

"I never touch it when I'm peeing," she told him.  "We have to wipe it after we are done because it always gets wet though."

She was still pretty red, and as Tom tried to talk about her privates, she got even more insecure and wanting to become quiet.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was saying something that was wrong. I'm sorry Ruth." He told her as he noticed how quiet she got and how different she had been acting ever since he had started to talk about that stuff, he had brought it up because he thought that was the only way that she was gonna be able to pee like him, by holding her privates like that. He hadn't meant to make her feel uncomfortable or anything and so, he just became silence because if he said anymore she would punch him in the face, kick him in the crotch or just do something else that would hurt him or even wanna go off by herself to get away from him.

After a half an hour of silence, Ruth finally spoke up.

"Don't tell anyone we talked about our differences or you let me watch you pee, okay?" she whispered still a little embarrassed.  "I'll just have to try to figure things out by myself, I think."

She looked down.

"Thank you for trying to help, though."

Then she became quiet again for another half an hour before she started to fall asleep leaning against him.

She didn't see any point in trying to go anywhere else because they would just get more lost and make it harder for the others to find them.  The teacher had told them that if they found themselves without the class, and no idea of where the trail was because they had wandered away, to just stay in one place to make it easier to find them.

Terrance nodded and let her lean against him and close her eyes as he let the fire crackle and the embers continue to burn the wood, later on when the fire started to die down, they would probably have to go get more wood for the fire, but for right now, they were fine and the fire was burning hot and warm and casting plenty of light around them. He was now in silence as he just watched the surrounding darkness around him, not able to fall asleep himself despite the fact that they had done more walking and lifting stuff then they would've had to if they were with the group.

As Ruth laid against him, sleeping peacefully for a couple of hour, she had a small smile on her face.  She moved her hands so they were now nearly hugging him, and her head fell into his lap.

She didn't wake.

She was safe, as far as she could tell.

As it approached three hours, she started to rub her eyes and sat up.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you," she whispered to him thinking she might have inconvenienced him.

It was now properly dark out, and the first was starting to get kind of low.

"It's okay, not like you would wanna sleep on the dirty floor and get yourself all dirty without a place to wash up, right?" He asked her as he said "looks like the fire is starting to get low, so while it's still going, let's fine some more stuff that we can use to help it go and keep us safe with it's warm light." He told her as he looked at her and made to start to get up so that he could look around for some more wood to put on the fire.

Ruth smiled and nodded.

"I don't care about getting dirty, actually.  We are camping after all, but I was glad to have a soft place to lay my head."

She got up with him and started to look around for something she could carry.  Being only  a fifth grade girl who was a little more on the weak side, it was hard for her to carry too much.

After several minutes of getting what branches and twigs they could get for the fire, Ruth whispered to TErrance.  

"Come with me?" she asked.  "I gotta go."

She wasn't sure how she was going to keep her diaper and blanket dry, but decided that she would probably just leave the blanket behind, and maybe take the diaper all the way off, that way, it wouldn't get wet.

"Um... I'm scared to go alone, but I don't think I can keep the diaper dry if I try to pee like you.  I'm going to try standing, but I have to take it all the way off.  Is that okay with you?"

She shivered because she was still kind of cold, though, with her things having hung over the fire for three hours, they might be dry by now....