LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost on a School Trip

Ishigreensa

"That's fine with me." He told her as he took her to one of the trees nearby the now roaring fire and let her get her clothes down as he turned himself and occupied his time waiting with checking around the area again through the scope of his rifle, although he couldn't see much with the darkness around them but he did have a small light that he had in a pocket of his fleece jacket and used that to help him see in the night through the rifle scope.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim took her diaper all the way off, and handed it to him.

"Can you keep it for me?" she asked.

Then she spread her legs and tried to pee.

"That worked a lot better for not getting anything wet.  The pee started to arc a little bit, but as she relaxed, the pee then flowed around her butt and got her buttocks wet, and then a little went down her legs and sprayed off of her knees towards the ground.

When she was done, she had a huge puddle under her, and she was partly standing in the puddle.

She sighed and walked backwards away from the puddle, trying to keep out of it as much as possible, and then she looked up at him.

"I need to wipe myself, and my legs off," she said.  "Pee still went down my legs a lot."

She reached for the diaper he had to carry it back to the camp, and wondered if she had something to wipe her privates, butt, and legs off with before she tried to put the diaper back on, and then the pants.

Terrance handed her the diaper to put back on and waited.

He then just walked with her over to the fire again and let her check on her clothes, which would probably be nice and warm right about now and let her get dressed by turning away if she chose to get dressed at that moment.

He would just have waited for her to be fully dressed.

Ruth was shivering really bad by this time from being so cold.  She reached up for the pants, but she couldn't get them down because she was just too cold, and her teeth chattered so much, she couldn't form the words to ask for helped.

"He he he he me me me." was all that came out as she pulled her hands back to put under her chin trying to warm her body with her arms.

It was a wonder she even got her diaper on by herself because of how cold she was.

Reaching for the blanket instead, she tried to wrap herself up in it, but again, because of how cold she was, she was not very effective even doing that.

Terrance recognized that she was needing help because of her shivering and helped her get into the warmth of the blanket and as close to the fire as he could get her without any of the embers hurting her and once he knew she was getting warm again, he took a big sigh of relief and a deep breath and calmed himself down again and tried to get himself to stop worrying.

Once she was nearly warm enough again, she asked Terrance.

"Can you get my pants for me?"

She wanted her pants on, now, so she could feel the warmth on her legs more.  She wasn't sure if she wanted to take her pants off at all the rest of the trip because of how cold it was, but she knew she'd have to if she didn't want to wet her pants, and if she peed enough to leak, she imagined her pants would make her even colder.

She sighed.

"Do you want me to watch for a bit so you can sleep some?" she asked him after she had her pants back on.

"I can stay up, you should continue to sleep, after all, you were really cold. I want you to be well rested for when the rest of the class finds us. Just lay your head against me and sleep, I'll be fine and you don't have to worry about me." He told her as he continued to just let her sit against him and lay her head and sleep as peacefully as she could in the environment they were in.

Kim really thought it should be her turn to watch for him, but as he was insistant about it, and as her body got tired, she relented and fell asleep for however long he let her sleep.

If he didn't wake her before morning, halfway into the night, she would pee in her diaper and pants, but the pants wouldn't show since the diaper didn't leak.

Then closer to morning, she would pee her pants again, and this time, a small wet spot formed just below both her hip joints where her thighs came to her butt.  But other than a little wetness, it wasn't a bad leak and would dry soon after if she didn't change right away.

She eventually woke up and felt her butt, feeling where it had leaked a little bit.

She looked over at Terrance....

Terrance hadn't slept all night, so his eyes were starting to flutter a bit and the way he was holding his rifle at that moment was indication enough that he was tired and hadn't slept all night and really needed to sleep at the moment. He hadn't even noticed that she was looking at him and didn't know that she had wet herself a little bit in her sleep.

It was morning now, and there was nothing to be scared of.  Ruth could see that he was tired, so she gently took his gun from him, as carefully as she could, and laid it next to him on the ground, then she looked in his bag for a sleeping bag or something to put on the ground.

"You gotta sleep," Ruth told Terrance.  "You can't protect me if you are not alert enough to recognize danger.  Please sleep for a while.  I'll be okay.  It's daylight, and I'll get you if I need you.  Promise."

She made him a place to lay down and sleep the best she could, if not with a proper sleeping bag, then with some of their dirty clothes from their bags, that she had not peed it, and she did have her own sleeping blankets, and they were not wet thanks to her wearing diapers to sleep the day before, so she could use that if nothing else.

Ruth did have to pee some more, but she didn't tell him.  It wasn't necessary.  She's just get him to sleep, and then pee close enough to the camp, that if he woke up, he would see her.

Terrance laid down finally on top of the sleeping bag and closed his eyes, sleeping for a bit, he was a light sleeper during this time, so if she were to ask him for something he would instantly pop up and help her with whatever it is she needed. If he heard something that didn't sound quite right to him or something that wasn't natural near them, he would also pop up and just scan for the threat and if it was there, he would shoot it with bbs without hesitation.

Ruth smiled when he laid down and started to rest his eyes.  She hoped he'd be able to sleep even if the sun was kind of bright now, and she snuck off just a little ways so she could take her pants off, and then her wet diaper, and then spread her legs and pee on the ground.

She didn't bother trying to pee like Terrance for the time being.  She just took her pants completely off and just tried to get the pee to go out or down without going all over her legs.  For the most part, by spreading her legs wide, she was able to keep her legs from getting wet.  Then she walked back to the camp putting on her pants without any panties or a diaper for the moment.  She reached up and felt her panties were dried from hanging there all night.

She pulled her pants back off, put her panties on, and then pulled her pants back on.

That made her cold, so she reached in and pulled out her sleeping back so she could crawl in it and get warm again while she waited for Terrance to wake up.  It wasn't like they should really go anywhere anyway now that they were lost.

Terrance slept until the sun was starting to go down, when he did wake up though, he had felt a need to go to the bathroom, but also saw that the fire was completely out and went to go and gather some more wood for the fire and then came back and started the fire up again and let it roar while he had noticed that Ruth had closed her eyes and assumed that she was sleeping and just let her sleep until she woke up and then would take her with him to pee if she needed to go that was. He still didn't know that she had wet her diaper in her sleep.

Unfortunately for Ruth, she had not been wearing a diaper this time because she didn't think she'd be sleeping.  She had just slept the night before, so she thought she was more awake than she was, so now, the inside of her sleeping back and her pants were soaked in pee.

Ruth looked up at him when he asked her if she'd come with him to go potty and she mumbled.

"I wet."

She climbed out of her bag and he could see she was soaked, even her shirt was wet.

She was so cold, she started to pee more in her pants, right there, from having to go again.  The pee wouldn't stop, and all she could do was bend down as more and more pee gushed through her pants and made a mess around her.

"I'm so sorry," she told him.

She started to shiver, and her bag was in no condition to keep her warm, now.

"It's okay, we'll just wash them again and then let them dry on the fire again, you can wear another diaper until they get clean and dry, okay" He told her as he got the warm blanket out again and handed it to her so that she could have some privacy while getting changed into her clean clothes and then just waited to be able to walk down to the river again so that she could wash her clothes.

Ruth changed out of her wet things, but she was so cold, and with the night air, it was too cold for her, so she wondered how she'd get her clothes washed.  She just wanted to stay wrapped up in the warm blanket by the fire.  

She put her dirty clothes on the log next to her, wondering how to get them clean without going to the river this time.

"I'm so cold," she said her voice shaking with chattering teeth.

(Could he just grab her clothes without asking and take them for her to wash out?  If he asks, she'll insist she can do it after she's warm... but that might not be until the next day, by which time, it will be hard to get them clean enough to wear since they have no soap and only their hands to scrub them.)

(Alright he could do that)

"Alright then, you stay right by the fire and I'll go down to the water to get some water that I can use to help to try and clean your clothes off the best I can, okay?" He told her as he slung his rifle over his shoulder for protection as he dug in his bag and got out a bottle that he could fill up with water and took down to the closest stream that was within line of sight of the camp and filled up the water bottle and then came back and starting to do his best without soap to wash her clothes off so that she didn't have to wear as dirty clothes as she had been, he would then put them over the fire to dry without letting them get burnt again.

Ruth was about to say something to stop him, but  he was already in action and moving away from camp before she could stop him.

She sat there red faced while he cleaned her clothes for her and then hung them up.

When he was done, she whimpered.

"Don't you feel grossed out, washing out my wet in panties?" she asked.

"I do feel weird about it, but I don't feel grossed out about it, besides your way too cold right now to even attempt to do it and you need to get warm, so I'm more than happy to do this for you, if that's what it takes to keep you warm and not shivering." He told her as he continued to clean her clothes and then put them over the fire to dry. He knew that eventually she was gonna need to go again, he just hoped that she would continue telling him that she needed to go.

Ruth nodded at what he said.  He made very good points, and he was right that she was too cold to wash out her clothes at the moment.

"Thank you," she said awkwardly.

"I don't like wetting my pants," she told him.  "You don't mind coming with me to protect me when I gotta go, do you?"

She was a little scared she was starting to annoy him with always needing him to do something for her.

"I don't mind coming with you when you gotta go, after all, I can understand why you don't wanna be alone in the woods, I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes, especially after wetting your clothes and you were lost in the woods, with only a boy to keep you company and only a small fire to keep you warm and safe from the darkness, I understand how you feel." He told her as he smiled at her.

"Thank you," Ruth said smiling at him.

She cuddled into the blanket feeling its warmth.

"I'm not going to wear panties anymore until they find us," she told him.  "I don't want them to find me in wet pants, and if I wet a pull up, maybe it will hide I wet my pants."

She looked down.

"I guess the bullies were right.  I really am a pee pee pants baby."

"Your not a baby, you just have things that you can't control right? It's not your fault that it happens." He told her as he tried to get her to stop talking about herself like that. "No matter what the bullies think of you, my opinion will never change and for right now until the class finds us, that's the only opinion that matters, okay?" He told her as he smiled at her calmly.

Ruth smile and nodded.

"Thank you."

She sighed and curled up in her sleeping bag, and just as she did, they heard some voices.

"Terrance?  Ruth?" it was a bit of a ways off from the sound of it, and it was hard to tell if it was getting closer or not.

Terrance just brought his rifle up to his shoulder scanning the area to see where the voices were coming from, when he couldn't find anything he put the rifle back into his bag, in case the voices were related to the teachers and the other students. He looked to Ruth and asked her "you heard that too right? It wasn't just me." He asked her as he waited to see if the voices were gonna call out again to them.