LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost on a School Trip

Ishigreensa

"Huh? Where did they go? I think they left us behind!" Terrance said as he looked around to see where the rest of the group was, he wondered if they should go to the campsite, but where was the campsite? Where were they even in the woods? It didn't look like a familiar part of the woods to begin with. "I think we might be lost and separated from the group." He told her after looking around for a while to try and find where the trail was but having no luck.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruth started to get scared.

"I shouldn't have went pee outside," she told him.  "This is all my fault!"

She started to shake and bit her lip trying to keep from freaking out.  She really needed someone that could take charge and let her know that they were not in bad shape, and that they would eventually find help or home again.

If she had to pee and not just went, she might have just poured in her pants, but luckily, that was already taken care of even if her panties were soaked and her pants were damp.

"What are we going to do?  What are we going to do?"

She was asking it over and over again.

"Ruth, calm down, it's okay, we're not in bad shape and we'll be able to eventually find help and get home again, I promise I won't let you be hurt or us not be found. I'll be here with you always. I promise we're gonna be fine okay. Can you take a big deep breath for me and then let it out slowly?" He asked her as he tried to comfort her and let her know that everything was okay.

Ruth did as he told her and breathed in and out slowly until she was calmer.

"So, do you know how to find them?" she asked.

She looked down.

"Did you know I wet the bed last night?" she asked him.  "I figure I better tell you now, because who knows if we'll end up sleeping closer together tonight to stay warm, and I'm afraid I might pee on you...."

She frowned.

"Our class is right.  I'm just a big baby!"

She sighed and though her face was quite red from telling him, her shoulders felt like a heavy weight came off of them, especially when he didn't agree that she was a baby, and he acted like it wasn't a big deal if she wet herself in her sleep.

"Well, if we can find the trail, I'm sure we'll be able to find the class. But I don't know where the trail is and I can only guess where it might be, for now, let's just focus on finding a place where we can sleep that won't be too cold for the night, okay? I brought along my gear bag that I use to play airsoft with, so it has an extra warm blanket in there that we can wrap around each other for warmth." He told her as he started to look for a good place where they wouldn't be too exposed to the elements "it's okay if you do, I won't be mad at you for it." he told her as he looked at her and smiled assuredly to let her know that things would be okay "no your not, you are not a big baby, no matter how much the others doesn't mean it's true." He told her. 

Ruth smiled and nodded at him when he calmed her down and told her that she wasn't a baby.

"Okay.  What can I do to help?" she asked wanting him to see that she was not completely helpless.  She really wanted to be respected as an equal member of the class, but normally, it was hard to convince anyone that she was their equal.  Somehow, she felt like it might not be that hard with him.  He seemed to understand.

She looked around for any signs of the trail, but their foot prints didn't take off of the trail due to the lack of snow in this area, and the frozen grass that covered the ground.  The trees all looked the same, and so she shrugged.

"Well, we walked sort of this way," she said turning to face how she thought they walked, though she was off by 35 degrees, enough that if they walked straight back from that way, they would be even more lost.

"Well, let's try it and see if we can get back to the trail." He told her as he walked with her, not realizing that they were going the wrong way and would get even more lost then they already were at the moment "if we can't find our way back to the trail, we're gonna need to find a place to settle in for the night." He told her as he walked, meanwhile the class still had no idea that there were two missing kids from the group, although it wasn't like the bullies who had purposefully not told the adults what had happened were gonna say anything anyways, besides Terrance could take care of himself and Ruth, he was pretty tough after all and could survive in the woods by himself and keep Ruth safe, couldn't he? Yeah. They probably could and the bullies seemed to be given false hope in the deep recesses of their minds.

Ruth nodded.

She walked next to him for several minutes trying to be brave like him.  She also wanted to prove that just because she was a girl, it didn't mean she was less brave or less able to take care of herself or help him find their way.

As they walked further and further away from the group, the pair that saw them disappear started to get worried.  They had not caught up in the last hour, and they started to realize that their prank of not stopping anyone had meant they really did leave the new kid and the class baby by themselves.

Of course, they didn't want to get in trouble, so they decide to tell the teacher it was an accident, and that they got talking and joking and forgot to check, and the last time they checked was quite some time ago, they weren't sure how long....

Back to Ruth, she shivered some.

"Terrance, I have some snacks in my bag.  Do you think we can get a camp fire started so we can eat something and get a little bit warmer before trying to find the trail again?"

Terrance nodded and stopped where they were and started to look around for some logs that they could use to make the campfire along with some rocks and some stuff to help start the fire, when he found them, he started to set up the campfire and as soon as he did that, he tried to get the fire started, and after a few tires of trying, he managed to get a good size fire started that would warm them both up, Terrance hoped that they didn't get rained on, since they didn't have a tent to sleep in and trees that were nearby them, wouldn't do much to cover them from the rain and keep them dry if it did rain. As soon as Terrance had finished doing that, he opened his gear bag and reached inside, pushing the magazine release on his airsoft guns and checking them for damage and how much bbs that they had inside of them, he might need to use them tonight because of a possible wild animal that would come and try to take the snacks that they were eating. Also, plus, he was gonna protect them from any suspicious people that tried to come and snatch them up and take them far away from their class and parents. At this point though, he was just most likely being paranoid and more cautious then he should have been at the moment.

When the fire was going, Ruth surprised him by taking out some canned food from her own bag and she showed them to him.

"Do you want beef stew or do you want Chili?" she asked him.  "We can open the cans a little bit, and then set the cans on the fire for a couple of minutes to warm up the stuff inside, and then split it in half and both eat."

She smiled at him.

"I have something in my bag that we can both use, a bowl and a deep dish plate, so we can both eat.  I think I have some plastic spoons, too.  Mom made sure I brought this stuff in case something happened and we needed to eat sometime when the school couldn't cook for some reason... like a situation like this."

She smiled again.

"Let's have the beef stew." He told her as he looked for something that could open the can and hold it over the fire so that they didn't overcook it. He was actually glad that his dad had put him through a survival skills summer camp, he was able to use the skills he had somewhat to help keep them alive until the group found them. Plus he had some stuff for self-defense if he needed to go that far and something was gonna attack them. He had a huge feeling that he wasn't gonna be sleeping soundly tonight and that he was gonna be up most of the night, just making sure that nothing got close to hurt them so that they could be found. He was paranoid at this point, but mostly worried that something was gonna happen to Ruth that he wasn't gonna be able to protect her from and then she would get hurt, which would make him feel like a bad person that couldn't protect a girl from anything and or keep anyone safe.

Ruth didn't overthink it.  She had tried to pee by a tree earlier, and she had not seen anything.  The way the ranger had told them to be careful, she was sort of scared there were snakes behind every tree, but now that she had peed without seeing one, she wasn't too worried about wild animals.  The thing that scared her most, but was staying warm and never seeing the group again or her family.

Ruth had not been daft enough not to bring a can opener with her when she knew she was bringing canned food for emergencies, but she had made the mistake of not bringing something to help them get the can into and out of the fire safely, so she was glad that Mr. Eagle scout there seemed to know how to do it.

Ruth whispered to him.

"I'm not going to leave the camp site by myself, all night, so if I gotta pee, you gotta come with me, okay?  I don't want to pee in front of you, but I don't want to wet my pants on purpose either, and I don't want to be alone.  What if I can't find you, either!  So can you take me to the proper place to pee so I don't make our camp smell bad if I ask you?"

She was cooking and the reason she brought it up, was she was thinking about peeing now, but she wanted to get the food done first so it didn't over cook.

"I can take you to a proper place to pee so that we don't make the camp that we're gonna be sleeping in if you ask me to." He replied as he took the stew off the fire and let it cool off for a second, but still made sure that it was warm and then handed it to her since it was cool enough for her to handle, but still hot enough for them to eat and not get burned by it when they ate it. He hadn't been an eagle scout or even a cub scout, he was just lucky that his dad had the foresight to want him to learn to survive in the woods if he ever got lost by himself or was lost with someone else. He also wanted to make sure that they stayed alive so that the rest of their group could find them and they would be able to get back safe.

Ruth didn't care if he was officially in the scouts or not, when he showed that he knew how to get the food in the fire and out again without being burned, she decided that he was an eagle scout.  She had heard that eagle scouts were always prepared, and he certainly seemed to be.

Ruth started to eat her portion after she dished it out for them, one in a deep plate dish and the other in a bowl.

"I hope you like it," she told him.

The girl got her water bottle that they had filled before they left the camp that morning, and she drank a little water.

"I'm not sure I can sleep even with you here," she told Terrance.  "I mean, I think you might be able to scare off bullies, but have you ever killed a while animal with just your hands or drive one off?  How are we going to get to sleep without worrying about a wild animal finding us?"

Terrance took the bowl and started to eat.

He finished his food after a good while and put his bowl down and took a drink from his water bottle and heard her concern "I've never gone hunting and killed a wild animal before, but I play airsoft all the time, I know it's different than actually hunting and killing a living thing, but I think BBs should at least give wild animals or a scary person in the woods, second thoughts about bothering us while we're out here alone." He told her as he looked at her and listened to her concern and tried to calm her down so that she wasn't as worried.

"I guess, if the bbs hurt badly enough, they should leave us alone.  But if we see a bear, I don't think bbs are going to do anything to it.  I've heard it can take a hit from a real gun and still not think much of that injury."

She shivered a little.

"Do you think we should take turns watching?  If we do, then we can both get sleep, and if something scary comes, I can wake you up to use your bb gun...right?"

She smiled at him.

She wasn't trying to panic, just trying to make sure they had a plan for being safe.

"Yeah, we can do it that way if you want. Also, you have to promise not to tell anyone that I have them with me, because I wouldn't exactly be welcomed back and would probably get them taken away if they knew that I had them with me because they think I could use them for bad things, when I would only use them in a designated place or if I really needed to use them and use them safely so that others won't get hurt that I don't wanna hurt." He told her as he looked at her knowing what she was trying to do and at least knew she was thinking of how they can survive too.

"So you're not 'apposed to have the guns with you?  Don't worry.  I'm glad you have them, and I would never tell anyone about something you had the brains to think to bring for just in case.  As far as anyone else knows, you have your extra blankets in there in case you get extra cold in the night, if any one asks me."

She smiled.

"But you gotta do me a favor too, and don't tell people I brought diapers to sleep in at night to keep my bedding dry.  I wore one last night, and it wet, and I need to throw it away, but I was scared to put it in the trash in front of everyone, so I have it wrapped up in my bedding at the moment."

"I won't tell anyone that you wear those to bed." He told her as he also smiled back at her and now that she knew he had them with her, he just decided to take them out and keep them nearby just in case. As he took them out one by one, she would notice that some were bigger than the others, but then again, the bag was pretty big by itself and had even carried his sleeping bag in, so the teachers wouldn't have known that bb guns and gear were sitting inside of it anyways. As he took each one out, he started to just check them and make sure they were still working and checked the bb magazines to make sure that he had enough in there to last him however long they were gonna be stuck out in the woods and lost as he reloaded the magazine and then put the sling of one of the bigger guns around his head and shoulders so that the straps were sitting on the upper and lower part of his shoulders and it would allow him easy access to it if he needed to use it, not that he was expecting trouble.

Ruth giggled when he put the gun around his shoulder like that.

"You look like a hunter."

Ruth had played Dungeons and Dragons before, so she could almost picture Terrance as some kind of Ranger, but instead of a bow, using a rifle or more mid-evally, a crossbow.

"How many dragons you killed, sir?" she asked him as if she were a character in one of her games.

Ruth felt a little safer knowing that he seemed to know what he was doing with the guns.  She wouldn't touch them though.  They kind of scared her.

She went to her bag and pulled out her sleeping stuff to make sure the diaper didn't make it yucky.  luckily, the diaper dried and other than a slight smell, it didn't really do much to her blankets.

"Do you think I could just bury this somewhere around here so no one from our class sees?" she asked showing him the dingy yellow tinted but dried out diaper.

"You could just throw it on the fire and let it burn on there, then no one would know what happened because it'd be burned up and the smell from it wouldn't be noticeable." He suggested, not sure if it would work, but felt like it would if she tried to do it.

"I've killed one dragon, dear Lady." He said, sorta recognizing what she was asking him, but not really because he had never played the game that she was probably thinking about at the moment and hoped that she wouldn't be too mad and still didn't know that Ruth was planning to go pee after she had finished eating and he continued to just talk to her while they were sitting around the campfire like they were back with their group, even though he knew they weren't.

Ruth nodded and threw the diaper onto the fire.

Then she turned to Terrance, and reached for his hand.

"Take me to the woods so I can pee?" she asked him her face getting a little red.  She held it while eating, and now, she really wanted to go before she wet her pants.  This time, she might try to drop her panties to her knees like he suggested earlier.  She was too cold to want to wet her panties and then have to wear them like that.

"Can I watch how you pee from the front first?" she asked him thinking there might be a trick she missed because she was too embarrassed to see how he really peed standing up.

"Oh? You have to pee? Okay, I'll take you." He said as he took her hand and led her away from the campfire, but not too far where someone that could be possibly watching them could take their stuff from the campsite. He heard her other question and said "I actually don't have to go. I don't even think I have enough to pee out right now." He told her truthfully, he really didn't feel like he had anything to pee out at the moment, so it would just be him standing there without releasing his pee onto a tree if he did go pee like she was asking him to do.

Ruth frowned.

"Oh, okay.  Well, sorry, forget it.  I'll just try again.  You said I should pull my panties down to my knees last time, right?"

She went to a tree when he got her where they could go far enough not to make the camp smell, but close enough to know if someone came to their site.

She started to unbutton her pants and unzip them and pulled them to her ankles, then she grabbed her panties and pulled them down.

"You gonna see my butt," she said her face turning red again.

She knew it was inevitable because if he wasn't going to watch her to keep her safe, then what was the point of him coming with her to use the tree?

"It's okay.  I want you to watch me some, to make sure I'm safe and no snakes are sneaking up on me.  But try not to stare.  This is so embarrassing!"

She pulled her panties down revealing her bottom

Then once they were at her knees, she tried to lean forward some and held her hands out to the tree to try to balance herself that way.

Then she squinted her eyes and tried to pee.

It worked some....

The pee started out pretty strong, and completely avoided her panties, but as the pee started to lose power as she had to go less and less, some of it started to follow her natural body lines and went down around her butt and some drizzled on her panties, and then even went to the middle of her panties and even got her pants wet.

She sighed and stood up, and then she reached down for her panties, only to find that the tops of her front were wet.

"Terrance," she sniffled.  "My panties got wet."

She felt all around for all the wetness, and realizing the middle was wet, then felt her pants.

"My pants are wet, and it's cold out here!  What am I going to do?  If I pull these back on, I'll freeze!"

Terrance accepted her offer and tried to watch her a bit while she peed, but obviously, he didn't watch her too much for fear of making her really embarrassed and he certainly didn't look at her butt while she peed. When she was finished and she asked him what to do about her panties, he said "I know this is gonna be embarrassing, but maybe we can try to find a way to wash them in the stream that I saw when we were getting the fire started and then let them dry over the fire, but high enough so that they don't get burned or catch on fire while they're being dried by the fire and if you have any additional panties and pants you can wear while we're out here waiting to get rescued. We could also wrap the blanket around you so that you don't get cold or freeze." He suggested