LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do people stop their good times from spilling into their "real" life?

HelloIam

Question

Hello!

So, title describes it pretty well, when you are like me, one diaper begets another. And with diapers and a non-functional brain pumped up on endorphines comes a desire to unpottytrain yourself and lots of other undesirable things that would spill into real life. But, although horny me likes these things, sane me does not, and i honestly don't know if my current situation is stable.

What have you guys done to remedy this? I suppose setting a schedule would work?

Best regards

Me

1 answer to this question

When I was working it was rough to not think about diapers and the fun I have in them. Now that I havent worked because of the virus, its a bit easier to relax and enjoy fun with my boyfriend when he comes down from Boston to spend a few weeks at my house. I always seperated my time with diapers, health, work, time with my boyfriend. Its very hard to get consumed in the life of diapers and just do them 24/7. I refused to let the diapers consume me. I dont wanna unpotty train and that would be just taking it a bit far. Enjoy your diapers and set times for fun and times for work, and of course time for play and entertainment. You need time for friends and family and to go out and just enjoy yourself. I play video games so I have to include time in my day for them also. Its just a common sense thing really. If you dont think your situation is stable then you must make it stable.