LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Quiet Girl over there

Ishigreensa

Sam just nodded and pretended like he was listening to the teacher so that she didn't get suspicious and then took Monica back to the classroom so that they could play some more and if she wanted to do something else they could, all she had to do was tell him and he would do it with her. He again wished the teachers that the teachers didn't get so mad at the girl, but it wasn't like he could really tell them off for treating her different than the others, it wasn't really his place to lecture a teacher for doing something that she didn't know she was doing at least from his perspective anyways.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monica went with Sam willingly.  She was glad that he was now helping her and keeping the other fifth graders away, not so much by what he did, but they were afraid to approach the bigger kid.

When they went back to the classroom, Ruth pointed at the drawing table.

"Can you help me sit at the drawing table?" she asked him.  "I feel like drawing."

Sam nodded and helped her over to the drawing table and sat her down so that she could start drawing and said "if you need the bathroom again, can you let me know please?" He asked her and then sat down next to her and let her draw to her hearts content, again checking his flip-phone from time to time, but not really using it because he knew that he was supposed to be taken care of this younger kid and he needed to divert all his attention on the young girl anyways, so it wasn't that big a deal to him honestly.

Wendy saw him look at his phone and then put it away.

"I won't tell anyone if you use it," she told him.  "I'm ten, not four.  If I need something, like the bathroom, I'll get you.  Anyway, the other fifth graders aren't coming near you, so that makes it easier to go potty if I tell you.  You scared them away from being mean to me."

She smiled at him.

Then she started to draw.

She wasn't particularly talented, as far as she knew it, but she didn't draw that badly, either.  She didn't draw stick, but actually had enough confidence to actually try to draw... and she was trying to draw... Sam's face!

"I'm only checking it quickly because my parents usually text me about something, so they want me to check my phone, not like I have anyone else to text with in the first place anyways." He told her as he let her go back to drawing and answering her softly "yes, but I know there are times where girls and boys your age, sometimes get too wrapped up in what you are doing that you don't even notice until it's at the very last minute, that's why I'm asking you to tell me that, okay?" He told her as he continued to let her draw, not really watching what she was drawing specifically.

"Actually, you're thinking of a younger kid," Wendy told him.  "I rarely wait if I have a choice, but I don't.  No one lets me just go because they're afraid I'll fall, so I have to wait to get someone's attention, or try to sneak off if I don't think they're paying attention."

She sighed.

"I do wet sometimes, but it's because... by the time someone is ready to help me, I've already been holding it a long time even though I tried to get their attention at least an hour before."

She sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Especially at school.  It's hard to get the teacher's attention because it's embarrassing to tell the whole class that you need help to get to the bathroom before you pee your pants...."

She started to get tears in her eyes.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry Wendy, it was my fault, don't be upset, I promise I won't treat you like the others do." He told her as he tried to calm her down and help get her to be happy again. He knew he had messed up and now he needed to fix it with her quickly, because he knew that she was happy that he was her caretaker, but it wasn't right of him to do something like that to her and treat her that way and he truly felt sorry for her and meant what he said.

Wendy looked up at him and shook her head.

"It was my fault," she admitted.  "I told you, it's embarrassing to tell the whole class that you have to pee, well, it's not any easier just telling one person, if you don't know that person, and we only just met, so I didn't tell you right away because I was embarrassed, but you noticed."

She looked down.

"I should have tried to go to the office to ask, but I was scared you'd find out, and since I didn't know you, I was embarrassed of you finding out... so I held it too long."

She sighed.

"Do you think I'm dumb for being embarrassed?"

"Why would I think your dumb, I'd be embarrassed if I was in your shoes honestly, but yeah, I don't think your dumb at all and actually I don't really care what they think of you. I'm not like the others." He told her as he wanted to give her a hug, but didn't know if she was okay with him hugging her when she was sitting in the chair like she was at the moment and just smiled at her with a soft reassuring smile.

Monica shrugged.

"Because I wet myself instead of speaking up about having to go earlier.  If I told you earlier, maybe I wouldn't have needed to be changed when you had to take me to the office."

She smiled though and nodded at him when he smiled at her.

She showed him the eyes... it was the only thing on the paper.

"That's gonna be you," she told him.

"That's a very pretty drawing so far." He told her softly as he continued to let her draw him and waited for her to be done.

He tried to keep his thoughts to himself when it came to stuff like the bathroom and decided to let her tell him if she needed to go or not.

He would still help her regardless and he was certainly hoping that she wouldn't get a hard time when she went home today or that the teachers would give her an even harder time tomorrow.

She didn't have a hard time at home at all.  Her parents understood her condition very well, and they also understood her need to be independent, so they set stuff up to give her a break from her chair and crutches as much as possible at home, but still be able to get safely to and from the toilet, the television, and the dining room table.  Anything else she wanted, she had to use her chair or crutches, but those three places were spaced perfectly for how much her parents trusted her to move without help.

Monica continued to work on her drawing.

Her parents also told her that it would be easier on her if she would let them diaper her at school or at the daycare, but since she refused, they told her to just make sure not to wear wet pants for very long and get help getting changed if she had an accident.  They rarely cared if she peed her pants as long as she was cleaned up when they came to pick her up, and she tried to keep herself in clean pants.

Monica blushed at his praise of her picture.

Before she was done drawing it completely, she started to wiggle her legs again, and the wiggling was insistant after a while, that he must have realized she was doing a potty dance while she was drawing.

"Hey Monica, how about we take a break and go to the potty." He said softly when he noticed that she was wiggling in her chair consistently and wanted to help prevent her accidents before they happened and she got scolded by the teachers again and he certainly didn't want that to happen to her, plus he wanted her to be able to say that she could make it to the toilet without having an accident. 

Monica frowned.

"I don't want that office lady to help me, though, and she said if I go to the bathroom again, she has to help me, or I'll be in trouble.  I want to hold it until my mom picks me up."

She looked down.  She knew she couldn't wait that long, and would wet her pants, but wet pants in front of her mom was better than facing that lady and telling her she needed help.  That lady told the boy to watch her get changed in clean pants, and made him watch her on the toilet while she got her clean clothes.  She was mad at her, but also just embarrassed of her right now.

"How about we try the bathroom that you tried the first time." He said as he took her chair and pulled her away from her drawing and started to push her towards the bathroom that she had first tried and when they got there, opened the door and found it open, he helped her off the chair and into the bathroom and asked "is it okay if I help you get your pants off so that you don't wet them?" He asked her

Monica sighed when he pushed her away from her drawing, folding her arms in front of her chest, kind of mad at him at first.

When he took her to the bathroom he meant, and she found that she was alone with him, she loosened her stance and looked up at him as he asked her if he could pull down her pants for her.

"You gotta be real care cause I fall easy," she told him.  "And be careful.  My panties are already a little bit damp.  You don't want to get your hands gross."

She then let him try to get her pants down for her so he could help her sit on the toilet in time before she soaked herself.  Her regular pants didn't look wet at all, not even from the inside.

Sam got her pants down for her and then helped her onto the toilet and waited nearby for her to be done, turning around completely so she didn't feel like she was being watched by him all the time that she was using the toilet. Plus he knew he wouldn't feel comfortable if he was being watched while using the toilet himself, so he was also giving her as much privacy as he thought he could without getting in trouble for it.

Monica was grateful to him putting her on the toilet and then turning his back to her, but she still had never peed in front of a boy before, so she was kind of nervous.  It was hard enough to pee in front of people that trusted.

After a bit, though, Sam could hear the water in the toilet getting rained on.

Then the sound stopped and Monica was trying to get toilet paper, but she was not very steady as she was reaching for the toilet paper roll to pull some off...

Sam turned around when he heard the water sound stop and got her some toilet paper and handed it to her, without looking at her exposed crotch and then went back to looking the other way and waited for her to ask for help when she was ready to get off the toilet and get her pants and panties back up again.

MOnica didn't know how she felt about him just assuming she needed help getting some toilet paper, but in the end, he did, and it was very helpful, so she decided to just not say anything about it.  It was embarrassing.

When she was done, she flushed the toilet as a signal that she was ready.  She didn't feel like talking right now, her face was all red even though he wasn't watching, he knew when she was peeing and when she wasnt, and that was embarrasssing, too.

Once he turned to help her, He would see her looking at the floor, her face the same color as rust-red.

She didn't say another word until he held her supporting her after getting her pants back up and moving her over to her chair.

At about this time, there was the smell of food that poured at their noses as they opened the bathroom door, and then the fourth and fifth graders would be seen eating.  Their food was kept covered and safe at the teacher's head desk.

"Looks like the kids are having snacks or lunch, I think." He said as he asked Monica "you hungry at all?" He asked her as he looked at her and pushed her towards the classroom, since he didn't know if she was hungry or something or if she just wanted to continue to draw since she didn't seem to wanna say anything about it at the moment, he wondered why she was being so silent right now, did he do something to make her upset? He didn't mean to if he had.

Glad for a reason to change the topic of what had happened, she nodded when he asked if she was hungry.  It was lunch time, and she had been a little wondering when it would be served.

"You get lunch, too, don't you?"

Of course, the school had set it up so his parents paid a small lunch fee so they would feed him lunch too.

"I'm sorry I almost wet my pants," she told him.  "I'll tell you next time if you not going to make me go to the front and get that mean lady at the office to help me."

"I'll do my best to get into the first bathroom that we were just in as long as you remember to tell me next time, okay?" He asked her as he started to push her towards the lunch area and would let her get lunch, sure he was hungry, but he was confident that he could wait until he was able to leave the daycare place, plus he had some cash on him, so he could go and eat at one of the fast food places nearby the center. His house wasn't too far from the center, easily within walking distance, so he knew it would be fine if he went up to go and get some food, his parents weren't really at home that much anyways and his little sister Jessica was still in school right now, so he knew it would be fine.

(His younger sister wouldn't be at school.  It is summer break between school terms, the reason he is able to make up credits so he can get into high school the next year, though his little sister might be in a different daycare or maybe going to a special school to get her ahead).

Monica nodded her head and shyly looked down.

"I'll try to tell you, but if I make a mistake, if you are going to take care of me anyway, can't you just change me and not tell anyone else?  I don't like explaining to the lady in charge why I wet my pants because sometimes, I just can't explain it, and sometimes, like right now, I don't want her helping me, but that would sound stupid to her, and it might make her mad that I'm thinking rude thoughts even though she put you in the toilet and made you watch me there so she could get me some extra clothes.  She could have sent you to get another girl, but no, she put a boy in there that I didn't even know, so I am mad at her."

(She'll be in a different daycare then):

"I'll take care of you and not tell anyone if you make a mistake, but you gotta promise to try your very hardest to let me know when you gotta go, okay? I wanna try to prevent as many of your accidents as I can while I'm here taking care of you, okay?" He told her as he looked at her and waited to see if she would make the promise. He got to the lunch area and pushed her along, stopping when she asked for something that she wanted and put it on her plate and then when she was ready, he pushed her over to a nearby table and then sat down next to her, having only grabbed a soda for himself and pulling out a bag of hot cheetos that he kept in his backpack and opened the bag, before starting to eat and letting her eat the food that she had wanted to eat.