LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Quiet Girl over there

Ishigreensa

Monica frowned up at him.

"I would tell you anyway, if I can," she told him.  "Do you think I like wetting myself, especially in my chair?  If my chair gets wet, and I don't have my crutches, even if you change my pants for me, I'm stuck in a wet chair until time to go home.  I'm not wetting myself because I want to."

She started to get tears in her eyes.

As she pointed out foods for him to put on her plate, and then he wheeled her to a place to eat, a caregiver walked over to him while he got his cheetos from his bag.

"You are supposed to eat lunch here, too," he told him.  "Your parents paid a school lunch fee for your summer school, and the school forwarded that money to us so you can have your lunches.  So, why don't you get something more than a soda and some chips to eat?"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No thank you, I'll be fine Sir, I have to pick up my little sister from Daycare a little bit later on when the day has ended, so I'll just have a snack to hold me over until then." He told him politely and went back to getting his chips opened and then his soda opened and started to eat them, he didn't like the fact that his parents wouldn't even have told him about such things in the first place. His parents never seemed to tell him and always seemed to forget about it, but they seemed to tell his little sister everything as soon as they know about it, so he wonders sometimes if his sister was the favorite over him, even though he does more to help out around the house and especially help with his little sister when she needs to be taken care of.

The man shook his head.

"Buddy, you have a lunch here.  I don't know why you insist on having it thrown out just to eat junk food later on.  I mean, you could eat both the lunch here, and if you are still hungry when you pick up your sister, then eat something you want to buy then, couldn't you?"

Monica frowned when she heard the situation.

"Don't you like lunch?" she asked him.

"Okay sir, I'll have lunch, I just wanted to make sure that I could go and pick up my sister and eat with her when we're going to eat." He explained as he looked at Monica "I do like Lunch, just would rather wait for when I can eat with my sister, a snack can hold me over usually into then." He told her as soon as the staff member went to go and get the lunch that he apparently had. He just didn't wanna waste his parents money by spending it on eating lunch at the daycare center, it was kinda a waste of money on his end.

Monica frowned.

"How come you can't just eat twice all the time?" she asked him.  "I usually eat lunch here, and then my mom always buys me something to tie me until dinner when she picks me up."

She looked down.

"I once told mom that she might be wasting money by letting me eat both lunch and then snack after school...."

She smiled.

"You know what my mom said?  She said if I'm hungry and I eat what she gives me, then it's not wasted money.  It's only wasted if I really am not hungry and she buys it anyway, and then it's on her for not asking me if I'm hungry.  She said she would never be sorry for making a mistake in spending money on food I didn't want to eat, but she would be very sorry if I were hungry and she didn't give me something to eat."

Wendy smiled at him.

"If you can't afford it, I'll ask my mom to get me an extra snack for daycare.  She'll get me one, and make sure they give it to me."

"It's not that we can't afford to have lunch here, I'm just used to not eating until later on in the day and when I do, I usually just eat on the way to get my sister from her daycare center. But I think you might be right, that it might be a good idea if I eat lunch here and then eat dinner with my sister when I get her from the daycare center. Thank you Monica, I appreciate your help/advice." He told her as he looked at her with genuine thanks in his eyes and in his voice when he talked to her.

Monica smiled feeling like she actually helped him with some advice.  She liked that it wasn't all one sided and to be felt like the boy had to take care of a baby all teh time that couldn't think for herself.

A Fifth grader got a little bold and walked up to where Sam was taking care of Monica and he whispered in the boy's ear.

"You better check her diaper after lunch," the girl told him.  "She sometimes wets her pants at the table.  No one really knows why, but it looks like you take care of her, so just so you know."

The girl then just wandered away, her words not really sounding mean or helpful, but just neutral and stating matter of the fact.

Monica looked down as the girl told the boy that she pees her pants at the table.  She thought Sam already knew to check her sometimes anyway, and she had promised him that she would tell him if she felt like going, but she didn't.

Sam just ate his food and just acted like the girl hadn't even come up to him and told him something that was sorta mean, sorta not mean at the same time, regardless though, he was gonna do what he had promised he would do for Monica and no one else not even the other kids that were in the daycare center were gonna be able to change his mind about what he was supposed to do for Monica and what he had promised that he would do for Monica.

Monica blushed as the girl left, but she looked up and didn't see Sam stir at all like the news was something to act on at the moment.  She looked down, but a smile crept across her face anyway.  At least he wasn't trying to check her while she was eating.

When the class of fourth and fifth graders had eaten, and most of them had gone outside, her fourth-fifth grade teacher came to the table, and he bent down to them.

"Sam, you might need to take her to the front to get her pants checked.  She is usually wet by lunch time."

Then he looked at Monica.

"You want to show him where the front office is, or do you want me to come along and make sure you get there?"

Monica looked down.  She already went before lunch, and she didn't want the front to find her panties partly wet from almost not making it because then they'd put a diaper on her.

She pointed at Sam.

"He knows where it is," she told the teacher.  "The teachers caught him trying to take me earlier to the bathroom, and he mistakenly let me go in on my own, and got my crutches taken away from me by accident."

The teacher nodded.

"Okay, well, let him take you so you can get to the potty if you're not already wet, honey."

Monica nodded.

When the teacher left, she whispered to him.

"Pretend to take me to the bathroom so the teachers leave us alone," she told him.  "Take me to the office bathroom, so the office lady sees you taking care of me, so she doesn't check my panties, please?"

"Do you want me to check you?" He asked her softly so that no one else would hear him and just hoped that she wouldn't get mad at him or feel like he's treating her like everyone else is making her out to be when that isn't the case at all. Regardless though, Sam obliges and takes her to the office bathroom like she asked him to do and then helps her inside of there and wonders what she is okay with him doing next and just supports her until he figures it out or she tells him.

"You don't have to check," Monica told him after he got her into the bathroom.  "You already know my panties is wet from a bit earlier, and I really didn't have to go.  I just don't want the other people checking, so just put me on the toilet so they think you are trying to get me to the bathroom on their terms, okay?"

She smiled up at him.

And just as she knew, the office lady came in and saw Sam with Monica.

"Are you doing alright helping her?  Did she wet her panties?  If she did, you need to change them for her, or maybe even put her in a diaper."

Sam did as she suggested and put her on the toilet right before the office lady came in and asked him how he was doing with Sam and he just answered her "I think she's doing fine, I've been doing okay so far, thank you for checking though Ma'am." He told her as he waited for her to walk away satisfied and then just wondered if Monica did need to pee at the moment, but since she had said that she really didn't need to, he believed her and just helped her off the toilet instead.

"Thank you for distracting her and keeping her from checking.  If she caught my panties damp, she might have put a diaper on me."

She smiled at Sam.

"So, what do we do now?" she asked once he had her pants back up and her back in her chair.

She was kind of liking the way Sam treated her.  It was still embarrassing to have him put her on the toilet and let him watch, or rather, listen since he always turned away when she actually went, to her pee.

"They put cartoons on in the afternoon here, but I don't think those start for a couple of hours.  The younger kids are probably going to take naps, but the fourth graders will have to play outside to keep them from disturbing the little kids."

"I think I would like to see you finish your drawing that you had started to pull you away for the bathroom and then you had lunch." He told her as he pushed her out of the office and back to the classroom where she had left her drawing and would then help her back into the chair so that she could continue to finish her pretty drawing of him that she had started to do when she had said that she wanted to draw for a while.

Monica smiled and nodded.

"Okay."

She let him take her to her picture, and then she started drawing again.  No one had ever actually requested that she finish a drawing of them before.

While she was drawing, she was humming a happy little tune, though it was kind of made up, so it wouldn't resemble any songs he would know.

It took her nearly two hours, and when she showed him, it still looked a bit like a child drew it, and one eyes was definately lower than the other on the page, and the ears were uneven and not exactly the same size, but still, for a fifth grader, it wasn't that bad, either.  If you looked at it taking in account for the flaws, it did sort of look like the boy she intended to draw.

"What you think?" she asked him.

"It looks like me." He told her as he took the drawing lightly and studied it for a bit.

He then handed it back to her and asked her "So, what do you want to do now?" He then waited for her answer.

He wondered if she wanted to play another games or something else, he didn't know when her parents came to get her so he was here with her until that happened.

"Do you know how to play chess?" she asked.  "My dad taught me.  I'm still not that good at it, but is kind of fun, the way the pieces all have different ways of moving around the board."

Her parents would be there anytime from about another hour and a half to two and a half hours, depending on how busy of a day they had.

Monica looked over at the table and saw it was free and no one was playing there as all the little kids were now outside, and the big kids were watching cartoons.

"I know how to play a little bit of chess, since I was taught by a member of the chess club at my middle school." He told her as he pushed her over to one side of the board and then went over to the other side of the chess table and sat down in the other chair opposite her and waited for her to start, since he had put her on the side with all the white pieces. He simply waited for her turn to be over.

Monica really didn't play to win.  She just like the way the pieces moved more than really the game.  She hopped a horsey over the pawn and towards the center of the board on the queen's side.

"Don't take my horses first," she looked up at him with her eyes pleading.  "I like the horses.  You can take my queen before you take my horses, okay?"

He nodded and instead took her castles first and avoided taking the knights and continued to play until he unintentionally won the game without even realizing that he did and hadn't meant to win that way if he did know that he had won that way. But still regardless, he would just play with her for fun, since it seemed like she was playing for fun instead of to win, like he was used to when he had been playing against the person in the chess club at his middle school.

Monica was happy that she still had her knights, and she did play with them unless she had to take someone with another piece to keep either her king or her knights safe.  She didn't care when he could take her rook, and even traded her room for the chance to use her knight to take his knight so it couldn't sneak attack her.

She loved moving the knights, but she had a hard time keeping track of how the knights attacked, so she tried to go for his knights first!

Then she went for his bishops, even if she had a chance to get his queen or his rook.

"The knights and the bishops are the sneakiest," seh told him as the reason for attacking them over something more powerful.

She played three or four games with him, happy to lose as long as she had both knights.  If he got a knight, even one, then the acted like she lost the game, but not unless her knights were captured.  If she did get a pawn on the other end of the board, she insisted that the rules say you can swap for any piece, and she wanted an extra knight!

After the games they played, he started to see why she was having fun playing the way she did and continued to play this way with her until she needed him for something or she got bored and wanted to do something else that was fun with him. When he was done at the center, he would go and pick up his 7 year old sister from the daycare center she was at and then get her something to eat on their walk home and then start to get her into the routine they had while they were both at the house, since his parents pretty much trusted him to take care of his younger sister when they weren't at home.

By the time the last game was over, Wendy was a little tired and just wanted to watch TV until her mom picked her up.

She wasn't really paying attention to her body until she felt herself pee a little bit, and she looked up at Sam, tears in her eyes.

"Sam, I gotta go," she whimpered not wanting to tell the other kids she already wet a little bit.

Sam got up from sitting next to her and pushed her away from the TV and towards the first bathroom and soon managed to get her there and inside, helping her over to the toilet and then with her pants before sitting her down gently on it and going near the door, waiting for her to say she was done on the toilet.

Monica thought Sam could feel her wet pants when he pulled them down for her.  It was not as little as she first thought.  The butt of her pants were soaked and her panties were just soaked.  There was no way she was going to hide what she did, and worse, she didn't exactly want to pull those wet things up.

She called to Sam quietly.

"I'm wet," she whispered.  "Can you get me some clothes from the office?  My mom probably has given them an extra pair of pants for me, even if the lady tells you to put me in a diaper...."