LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tom Johnson's Diary: My Foster Sisters -Dances with Wolves

Ishigreensa

Wendy stayed in his embrace, enjoying it.  No one ever hugged her before.  Maybe he really did mean it when he told her she could tell him she had to pee while they were out.  Maybe he wouldn't yell at her for being an nuisance and then swat her for peeing when he decided that she should hold it, and she didn't make it....

Wendy stayed in his arms forever, and it seemed like if he didn't tell her that she should get dressed now, or even just start helping her, she would let him hold her like that forever.

Erica looked to Tom.

"I'll get my toys and see if she'll play with us with those," she told him.

Erica ran out of Tom's room and went and grabbed six stuffed animals, and then she ran back to the bedroom the others were in.

She handed Tom two of them, and then started to push two into Kim's hands.

"No," Kim said trying to push them back.  "Not mine."

Erica sighed.

"They're not Tommy's either.  I'm sharing.  This is called sharing.  I let you play with two of them so we can play."

"No, please.  No want to be told I take your toys," she sniffled up at Tom.  "NO play with Erica's toys.  No take her toys.  I good girl.  I no steal!"

Erica sighed.  How were they to play if Kim was scared of playing at all?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kim, your not stealing okay? She's letting you play with them. I don't know how it was at your last place, but here, it's okay to play and we won't be mad, I'll even show you how okay it is to play with Erica." He said as he took the two toys that Erica had attempted to hand to Kim and started to play with Erica for a bit and let Kim observe them and see that it was really okay to play with the toys that her sister was letting her use to play with them.

After what seemed like an hour of just hugging her, he simply started to help Wendy get dressed, he told her to do things like "lift up your arms and I'll put your shirt on you." or "step into the panties and I'll pull them up for you." He did this calmly and nicely, once the young girl was dressed, he then lifted her up into his arms and asked her "was there anything special you wanted to do before we go and get you and Kim your new clothes and toys?" He asked her

Kim frowned.  She didn't understand.  She was never ever to touch things that belonged to other kids.  She knew that.  But these two were telling her that she could.  Was it really okay?

She saw that the boy had demonstrated how to play with the toys.  She already knew how to play with them, she just thought she was not allowed to touch them, no matter what.

Now, they seemed to be trying to get her to touch the toys again.

"I know get trouble to play with these toys?" she asked looking and mumbling at the ground.

Wendy shrugged when he asked her if she wanted to do something before he took her shopping.  She didn't know what to do.  He told her to just tug at him and tell him if she had to pee while they were out, and she nodded her head, but she knew better than to draw attention to him in public.  She knew she was not supposed to embarrass him or anyone else, and since there was only a dad there, then she knew he couldn't take her to the bathroom, and even though she was ten years old, she knew she wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom by herself in public places.  That's what she had been taught for the last three years, with the five different families she had lived with.

She knew he was not thinking when he told her to just ask, and that it would get him embarrassed if she suddenly asked to go, and then he remembered there was no one to go with her, and then she'd pee her pants and everyone would blame him, and then, he would get mad and hit her with the belt.  That's what always happened when she went shopping with a man, and sometimes, even with a woman.

"Your not gonna get in trouble if you play with the toys that Erica let you play with." Tom told Erica as he continued to try and encourage her to take the toys and play with them with Erica. He just wished that the young girl wasn't so afraid of playing. He was starting to wondering why she was scared of playing not only with others, but with others toys when she was offered them so that she can play.

"How about we go downstairs and watch some TV for a little bit together, we can watch anything that you wanna watch, I won't mind." He told her as he walked downstairs with her and then sat on the couch in front of the tv with her in his lap and turned on the TV and started looking through the TV channels until he landed on a cartoon channel and left it there so that she could watch it for a bit.

It took a little convincing, but eventually, Kim reached out a shaking hand towards one of the toys that Erica offered her, and then she hugged it to her chest.

"I be really care and not break it," Kim told her.

"Of course you will," Erica said.  "Who ever said you would break it?"

Kim looked down afraid to tell her that she always broke toys.  At least that's what everyone always said she did.

Erica took one of her toys, and she followed her brother carrying Kim down the stairs to watch TV.  Her brother told Kim that Kim could watch anything she wanted, but in the end, her brother just found a cartoon and put that on hoping Kim might like it as he held her new little sister in his lap.

Erica sat next to them, and she put a hand on her new sister's leg.

"You're okay," she whispered when she felt the little girl's leg shaking.

ACtually, Kim had been shaking during the whole conversation on whether she should be allowed to play with Erica's toys or not.

Darlyn sighed and went into the living room and sat down in a chair and looked at what was on TV.

"You watching cartoons again, Erica?"

"Not exactly.  Tom turned it on for Kim, but then I decided to watch too."

Darlyn smiled at Tom and Kim and then at Erica.

"Okay.  Well, I was just asking.  I thought if no one was watching...." and she trailed off because it looked like both Erica and Kim really were into the cartoon.

Wendy looked up at Paul and gave a small smile.

"I was the dishes for you?" she asked him.  She was used to doing most of the house work where she had lived at before.

"Wendy, you don't have to wash the dishes, you can sit down and watch cartoons if you want, Darlyn is the one who usually takes care of the cooking and cleaning, I don't think she'd want you doing stuff that she already does to allow the others to be normal. If you want to be more responsible and do chores, I can give you small stuff to do, but I don't think that I want you having chores just yet, after all, your still getting used to life here, so it wouldn't be very good of me to just do that to you right off the bat." Paul told the girl as he sat there and continued to hold her lightly in his arms and watched cartoons with the rest of the family.

Wendy nodded and leaned against him.

After some time passed, Erica got up and went over to her daddy.

"So you taking the new girls shopping?" she asked.  "Cause Tommy promised to take me to do stuff just two of us."

Darlyn looked at her dad.

"If you're taking them shopping, I'm coming," she told him.  "You might be good hearted, but you have terrible taste in clothes for fifth graders, and we don't want her getting made fun of at school, do we?"

She smiled at her dad with her tongue partly out to let him know she was sort of joking, but still wanted to help Wendy pick out her clothes.

"I was gonna ask you to come with anyways, I don't feel confident in choosing girls clothes." He told her as he looked to Wendy and Kim and said "okay you two, let's try going potty before we leave and then we'll be going to the store to get you both some nice new clothes.

"Darlyn can you make sure that both girls at least go potty before they leave with us to go to the store and get new clothes, please?" He asked her as he set Wendy down on the floor so that she could walk to the potty if she needed it and use it, same with Kim as Tom let her off his lap and waited for her to walk with Wendy to the bathroom to use the potty if she needed it.

Darlyn sighed when she was told to make sure that Wendy used the toilet, but she nodded and started to walk off with them.

Erica turned to Tom.

"So... what are we doing first?" she asked.

A few minutes later, Darlyn came back out and to her dad.

"Dad!  Wendy won't go in front of me, so there's no way I can make sure she goes.  What should I do?"

She had brought both Wendy and Kim with her, Kim with her pants already down at her knees, and showing her panties as she had started to get ready to go, but then Wendy and Darlyn had a fight, and Darlyn told Kim to wait a minute because she had to be there to make sure she did.

Wendy looked at the ground.

"Does she have to watch?" she mumbled.

"Darlyn, just go back with Wendy and stand outside the door, you don't have to really watch her while she goes, just make sure that she goes into the bathroom and is able to get her clothes off and is gonna get on the potty, okay?" He told her as he took Kim by the hand and led her off to get cleaned up and changed into some clean clothes and a new diaper.

"Tom, if your gonna be taking your sister out, here's some extra money for you to both have enough to have a good time, if you have any change left over, make sure to save it and bring it back to me." He told him as he handed the boy $60 in cash. "Don't spend it all on one thing, okay?"

"I think first, we're gonna go to the park and let you play for a bit, then afterwards we're gonna go and get something to eat and then afterwards go and see a movie together before we come home, okay?" He told her as he got the money and put it in his secure pocket and motioned for his sister to follow him

When Paul took her hand, Kim started to pee in her diaper because she had held it too long, and she went with him as he directed her to get cleaned up.

Darlyn nodded and took Wendy back to the bathroom to try to go.

Erica smiled and nodded at his plan.  It seemed like a good one.

Darlyn made Wendy show her that she could get her clothes down to use the bathroom before she closed the door and let her go.

Wendy thought Paul told her to just let her go and leave her unless she asked for help, but she didn't want to keep nagging or making Darlyn mad at her for telling about every little thing.

When they got up to the bathroom, where Paul was taking Kim, Kim looked down at the floor.

"I already went," she said in a sad voice.

Her diaper was sagging and nearly ready to leak.

"I know you already went sweetheart, I'm gonna simply wipe you down and then change you into a new diaper and then you'll be able to wait with me until Wendy is done in the bathroom, okay?" He told her as he asked "is it okay if I help you change into some clean clothes or do you wanna do it on your own?" He asked her as he looked at the poor girl, he felt bad for her because he wished that she would have said something about needing to go. He would have to be more cautious and watchful to make sure that Kim could make it to the bathroom without wetting her diaper because he was sure that she didn't wanna wet herself anymore and especially during the daytime.

Kim nodded when he asked to help her.

She waited for him to take her diaper off of her and then to clean her up.  She flinched at first when he came close with the cloth or whatever to clean her, but when he gently touched her to wipe her off, she relaxed.  She was so used to getting hit for peeing her pants.

John would see bruises and welts all over her thighs and around the middle of her back again.  Wendy tried to protect her as much as she could at the last home, but there were times when it was impossible, they got around her to hit Kim.

"Please no hit Wendy," Kim begged not understanding that the other people hit Wendy because she interfered with getting to her, and she thought they just hit Wendy because Kim peed, like it was Wendy's fault sometimes.

"Why would I wanna hit Wendy for something that she didn't mean to do? LIke you, I know that she can't control when she pees her pants, so I'm not mad, nor will I ever be mad, or think that your bad for wetting your pants when you can't control it okay?" He told her as he looked at her and just continued to wipe her down the best he could before he could start to give her a clean diaper to wear and then let her see that the diaper she was wearing were like panties, she could pull them down easy if she wanted to try and use the bathroom like a big girl, while it didn't hold as much as a diaper, it was much easier to conceal under clothes.

"Sometimes, they hit Wendy if I pee my pants, like it's her fault I didn't act like a big girl," she told him.  "So, you... you won't do that, even if she accidentally wets her pants, on her own?"

She looked down.

She was glad he put her in panty-like diapers because now, she didn't have to wait for help to go to the bathroom when she needed to go.  She was used to being put in regular diapers when she wet herself, and then if she asked for help, she had to wait until they were ready, which often meant, she'd wet before she got to the toilet.

Kim let him dress her completely not wanting to get in the way and actually enjoying the way he was dressing her, which was a lot different from the way she was used to.

Erica looked up at Tom.

"Tommy?  I know it's gross, but can I wear pullups today?  I am scared I might have to go during the movie, or while at the park, and not make it."

Erica didn't like leaving her seat at the movie, not that missing a good part was one reason she didn't want to leave, but the main reason, was she always felt nervous disturbing others who were watching.  And at the park, she sometimes got scared and didn't want to use the toilets there.

"It's not gross for you to wear pull ups Erica, I won't be mad at you." he told her as he asked "want me to help you get changed into them or do you wanna do it by yourself?" He asked his sister as he started to walk up to her room with her and would wait outside or come in with her depending on how she felt about it and what she wanted him to do.

Erica looked down.

"I like you help me.  Sometimes, I don't get it on just right and it leaks, but if you do it, it almost never leaks cause I don't pee that much before you take me potty.  I just don't want my pants or skirt to get wet.  And you pick me out some clothes to hang out with you today, too.  I want to look nice for my brother."

She smiled up at him.

He nodded and helped her get her pull-up on and then chose a cute pink t-shirt with a kitty on it and some blue pants that were easy for her to get off, but fit her so that it hid her pull-up well and said "Okay then, let's get going." He told her as he walked with her out of the house and to their first stop, the park, where he would let her run around for a bit and play with her before they went to get something to eat and then go to see a movie before they came back home.

After he had Kim dressed and ready, Kim hugged Paul.

Are we going to go soon?" she asked.

Wendy eventually came back out, and Darlyn smiled and patted her on the arm.

"Let's go find dad and find out when we are leaving....

Wendy nodded.

Erica walked along beside her big brother feeling happy about the day to come.  It's been a while since he took her anywhere.  Normally, they just didn't have the chance.

"Do you think the others will get used to us soon?" she asked her brother as they walked.

"I think we'll be leaving now." He told Kim as he took her with him and when he encountered Darlyn and Wendy, he went with them outside and got into the SUV, after making sure that the two little girls had their seat belts on, he then just started the drive towards the shopping center they were going to.

"I think so, it'll just take them time to get used to us, after all, I'm sure that they aren't exactly excited about having to go to a new home after being at a couple of others for a while, at least I think." He said as he looked at her and continued to walk with her.

Erica nodded.

"I think someone was mean to Kim," she told her brother.  "What seven year old you know, doesn't know she can play dolls if someone asks her to use their toys?"

She frowned.

"And why come Wendy wets her pants and you don't?  Do you think someone made her like that?"

Erica looked up at her big brother wanting to know what he thought about the strangeness in her house.

"I think that someone was mean to both of them, there is no other reason I can see why a seven year old would be afraid of playing and a girl about my age is still wetting herself and not asking for the bathroom." He agreed with her as he smiled and just walked with her until they would have gotten to the park and he would've wondered what she wanted to play first.

"I hope daddy gets them lots of toys," Erica said.  "Maybe the little one will play if she knows the toys are hers....."

She looked across to the swimgs.

"Wanna push me on the swings?" she asked him.

Darlyn sat in the far back, at her favorite seat, and she coaxed both the little girls to sit on either side fo her and then after they had their seatbelts on, she reached an around around each of them, and hugged them for a minute.

"Don't worry, girls.  We are going to take good care of both of you, and you are going to get some nice clothes and toys and everything."

Kim looked up at Darlyn for a minute and then nodded.

Wendy nodded and then looked out the window.

When they got to the store, Darlyn helped them both out of their seatbelts.

"Kim, let dad carry you, okay?  We don't want you getting lost.  And Wendy, please hold my hand until we get inside, okay?"

Wendy nodded.

Kim shrugged and went to the door of the jeep commando and then held her hands up at Paul.

"You going to carry her, dad?" Darlyn asked.  "I told her that she should let you so she doesn't get lost, and I'm going to hold Wendy's hand until we get inside."

Paul went over and picked Kim up and then walked inside with all of the girls and smiled at Kim asking "ready for some nice new clothes and toys and things?" He asked her as he walked with her in his arms and hoped that she wouldn't be too afraid of him asking her that kind of stuff, since he didn't know what she thought of playing with toys or anything like that. He wouldn't have been around when Tom and Erica would've seen what they saw with Kim when they tried to play with her.

When Erica asked Tom to push her on the swings, he obliged her and nodded "okay then, let's go on the swings." He told her as he let her run over to the swings and then got behind her and got ready to push her when she was ready to be pushed on the swing and then let her just continue to swing for as long as she felt like swinging for.

Kim nodded and put her arms up so he could pick her up and carry her into the store.

"I not 'apposed to have toys," Kim told him.  "I break stuff, so I don't apposed to have stuff I can break."

Wendy walked along with Darlyn and nodded her head when Kim said that.  "She's right.  Both of us have been banned from playing with any toys or having any cause they said they caught us breaking other toys afore."

Darlyn frowned.

"I don't think you'd break Erica's toys or anyone else's toys," she told them.  "And if we got you your own toys, then even if you did break them, they would be yours, so no one can be mad at you for how you play with your own stuff."

Wendy just looked at the floor.

"Wendy peed by accident on her favorite toy in that last place we were, and then they threw it away and told her she ruined it, and I dropped something, and it broke, so I was not allowed anything else after that, too," Kim told them.