LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tom Johnson's Diary: My Foster Sisters -Dances with Wolves

Ishigreensa

Darlyn stopped him right there.

"I'm not going to try to potty train a ten year old.  She just wets the bed, so either she learns not to do it on her own, or you do it.  I don't mind trying to take the little one to the bathroom once in a while during the day to see if she can go, but I'm not going to do much more than that.  I had my fill trying to potty train Erica, who now only wets the bed."

She frowned.

"Please don't make me try to potty train them."

Wendy was asleep now, and moved as far from the boy as possible on the bed.  Most girls her age would not have wanted to sleep next to a boy anyway, but it wasn't even that.  She had bad experiences being forced to sleep with other girls, even, and waking up wet, and having gotten them wet.  She imagined he would tell on her if she got him wet, and then she'd get it, especially since she didn't have a diaper on on this night.

Kim was as careful as Wendy at first, and tried to stay as close to one edge of the bed as possible when she first fell asleep, but as she moves a lot in her sleep, she would be near the middle of the bed by morning, but Wendy would still be just near the edge, lucky to not fall off of the bed, even.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright then, you don't have to if you don't want to, it'll be fine." He said as he then finished his sandwich and threw away his plate and then drank his soda, he didn't much feel like falling asleep at the moment, so he wanted to relax for a bit after work and just went to watch TV instead, inviting Darlyn to come and join him if she wanted to.

Tom was sleeping lightly, but normally he was a heavy sleeper and wouldn't have been able to been woken up most of the time, except for if his siblings needed him, then he was up and offering his help for whatever they needed, even if he was still tried when he was doing so, regardless though, if Wendy happened to fall off the bed and then start crying, he would be right there to comfort her and let her know that it was okay. If she wet the bed and started crying then he would simply just comfort her and try to help her get cleaned up so that she didn't think she was gonna get in trouble for doing that. He would have done the same thing for Erica or Kim if they needed it. He wondered at this point, why he wasn't just given the responsibility of taking care of Erica, since he pretty much did so already even if his dad didn't know it yet.

Darlyn gladly joined him.  She sometimes felt like she didn't get much time like this because the other kids always needed either him or her during the day, and he was usually at work, so very rarely, did she really get babied.

"Daddy?" she was using little girl words now.  Her usual take charge attitude was replaced by one of a once forgotten little girl that she used to be a few years ago.  "Why did you decide to foster two more kids?  Are we not enough for you?"

She laid her head against him and looked up with her wondering shining eyes.

"I decided to foster them because I want them to have a different change of home life and see that not all mommies and daddies are the same and that some will treat them better than what they've probably been used to. I think you three are better than good enough, your perfect, but as you probably have already figured out by now, I'm a kind and caring soul and when Angela told me about how bad these two have been hit and abused in their previous homes when they didn't deserve it, I felt like I had to show them that there could be a home that wasn't mean to them and that they could be normal little girls like they're supposed to be." He told her deciding to indulge in Darlyn's subtle request to be babied by her dad.

"I think I'm caring, too," Darlyn told him.  "But someimtes, it gets to be alot of work looking after Tom and Erica when you are at work, and now, I'm going to have to take care of two babies that always pee their pants.  It's kind of hard."

She looked down.

"Sorry.  I shouldn't call them babies, I know.  But it's hard to be the only one and now, I have to take care of four younger people.  Do you think Tom can start helping me?  He is in fifth grade, and he's turning eleven in a couple of days... the same age I started to take care him and Erica...."

She looked up at him.

"I would still do the cooking and most of the cleaning, but if those two are going to keep peeing their pants, it's going to get to be too much for me.  Maybe he can help the youngest one change when she wets herself, and he can help the bigger girl get her clothes for her when she needs to change.  She's big enough to change herself, right?"

Darlyn smiled up at him.

"And if he takes them to the park sometimes, and he plays with them outside, then they won't be in my way when I'm trying to clean house or make dinner for everyone."

"Sure, I was planning on having Tom, start to take care of the two new girls anyways, I already noticed that he seems to take care of Erica pretty well, so I think he'll be fine with taking care of the other two as well. Besides, he does need to start learning some responsibility anyways. I was gonna have him help you out, but this is just as good." He told Darlyn and asked her "is it okay if I brush your hair with my fingers for a bit?" He then waited for her answer before he would start to do what he asked if he was okay to do to her hair.

Darlyn nodded and leaned back so he could comb through her hair with his fingers like he used to do nearly two years ago.  She missed that time so much because the whole family was happy, and she didn't have to take care of everyone.  She could just focus on herself, and being a good big sister.  Now, she felt she wasn't really their sister, but more like their hired caregiver when dad was at work, only she didn't get paid.

Darlyn sighed as she leaned back against him and looked at the television, but not really watched it.  She couldn't tell you what was on.  She was just happy to be in her daddy's lap again, after so long of not being so.

Paul just lightly combed through her hair with his fingers and let her lean back against him and let her just relax and be however young she felt like being, since it had been so long since he had done something like this with her "I just realized that we haven't done something like this since you were 10 or 11, boy how time flies and how things change. If I ever get more time off, I'll try and spend a few days with the family at home and help you so that your not overwhelmed, okay?" He told her as he continued to hold her in his lap lightly so that if she felt like it, she could get up and go to do something else that she needed to do.

Darlyn had nothing she had to do for a while, so she just laid back and let time flow backwards a bit, to a time when she would be in his lap almost as much as Erica, and she smiled.

She breathed a bit heavily and before she knew it, she was sleeping in his lap, something she had not done since she was about ten years old, maybe a little younger?

Kim was the first, and it wasn't even midnight yet, but a little spring erupted into her diaper, and it kept coming up, and then settling and then coming up again something like Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park, until more than thirty minutes later, she had finished peeing in her diaper in her sleep.

Wendy started to whimper as she dreamed about two or three households before, and how she was threatened with wearing a diaper all day if she so much as let her panties get damp from having to use the bathroom while they were out shopping.

"I'm warning you, Wendy, if you embarrass me while we are shopping, you'll sit the rest of the day in just a diaper and I don't care if anyone from your school sees you in it, or if they see it wet on your not.  You best not wet those panties!"

She was about eight years old at the time, and she was begging for the bathroom, but the man told her to hold it that they wouldn't be that long, and the lady told her to stop making a scene, or she'd get it when they got home.

Paul was surprised that his daughter had wanted to sleep in his lap. It had been a long time since she had done that and it was still nice to see and let her do because it was good for her, especially with all that she had to deal with ever since his wife and her mother died. He still missed Jacqueline, she had died in the prime of her life and he wished that she was still here, but he knew he couldn't bring her back, so instead he had to make sure that he was the best father to his children that he could be and especially now that he was fostering two additional young girls, so this was gonna be like when Erica was younger, that was for sure.

Wendy whimpered in her sleep when she dreamed about the incident and about it ending in her wetting her pants, and the woman took her to the public toilet, forced her wet pants off of her, and then put her in just a diaper the rest of the shopping trip, just like she had threatened.

Wendy felt like everyone stared at her while she walked in that diaper all over the store.

She started to cry, and as she did so, the whimpering in her sleep got louder, and tears started down her cheeks.  She was crying in her sleep, and her body was shaking because in the dream, she was so nervous walking around in nothing but a shirt and diaper for all to see.

Tom woke up as he heard the whimpering from Wendy and felt her body and it was shaking even though she was under really warm blankets and when he went to see if her eyes were open or closed, he felt tears going down her cheeks. He tried to softly wake her up, without making her cry even more and then getting mad at him for waking her up when she was trying to sleep. He hoped that she was okay and wanted to try and comfort her as best as he could, while he just was there as what she needed him to be, a supportive big brother.

At first, when he started to shake her awake, she suddenly changed households.  She dreamed she was in soaked pants from wetting the bed, and her foster dad was trying to shake sense into the nine or ten year old.

"Why do you keep peeing on my beds and my couches and my stuff," the man yelled at her causing to cry even harder than in the first dream.

She was shaking even worse, and after a moment or two, Tom finally got her awake.

She looked up at him, felt her hands down the blankets and to her panties, which were still dry.  She wasn't even wet.

She was still shaking though, even though she had not wet herself yet.

"I'm sorry," she whispered up at him wondering if he was going to tell on her for waking him up.

"Your fine Wendy, I'm not mad at you okay? I won't be mad at you even if something bad happened that caused you to do something that you might not be able to control in your sleep okay?" He told her as he looked at her and asked her softly "did you wanna maybe try and see if you could go and use the bathroom before you get back in bed, just in case you do need to?" He asked her tentatively and softly as he looked at her with encouraging eyes, hoping she would be encouraged to at least try it.

She shook her head no.  No where could she ever remember there being anyone that let her get out of bed once she was in for the night, and if she tried, she would get in trouble.  It is one of the things that started to cause her body sleep through wetting herself at night, and one of the reasons Kim wets the bed at night.

"I don't want to," she frowned at him.  "If you want, I sleep on the floor so I don't wet your bed..."

She didn't want to move away from him though.  She liked that he was comforting her and nearly holding her so close, she almost felt like she was in his lap.  But she wasn't.  she was right next to him with his arm around her.

"Okay then, I would have come with you and if Dad would have tried to get mad at you for it, which he won't, ever, I would have told him that it was my idea to make you get up and do that. But if you don't wanna do it, we don't have to do it, okay?" He explained as he continued to keep his arm around her and hold her as close as she felt like being to him at the moment and just stayed like that for as long as she needed him to stay like that until she either fell asleep or felt calm enough to want to release from him and lay down again.

Wendy thought she really shouldn't sleep on his bed, but she was so upset by everything, and his holding her was so calming, she drifted off to sleep in his arms.  She wouldn't wake again until morning, unless he woke her again.

It was now going on one, and Erica's body started to pee.

Darlyn was so asleep, that Paul wouldn't be able to easily get her awake.  Good thing she was still kind of light or he worked out a bit being a police officer and needing to stay fit for the job, he could carry her....

(Trying to advance to morning, unless you want something to happen.  But Wendy still has to wet tonight, and Kim's going to wet a second time, too.)

Tom decided to lay down with her softly and continued to hold her in his arms as she slept and also closed his eyes as they both started to sleep and he wouldn't know it yet, but probably by morning he would find something that he hadn't had happen in his bed in a very long and he didn't do it because he didn't do that stuff in his sleep anymore, he was like Darlyn in that aspect.

Paul carried his eldest daughter up to her bed and then laid her in softly and put the covers over her, tucking her in like he used to do when she was a little girl and had needed him to take care of her more than he was now. She looked so peaceful and calm, almost like she was back to that age and size again.

Darlyn slept through the night and actually seemed to relax even more when he carried her to her bed and tucked her in.

Sometime around four, Erica peed her diaper again, and then Kim peed.  They had moved into each other and holding each other, so that now, there was some leaking out of their diapers, and they made a small puddle in the bed between them.  They didn't wake though as they were quite warm and content as they slept.

At closer to four-thirty in the morning, a little trickle went into Wendy's panties, but she didn't wake, and it barely dampened her panties.  She was still dreaming of the harsh life she had had, but none of the dreams made her whimper during the rest of the night.

At four-forty-five, she her bladder pushed a blast of pee into her panties that started to wet her butt, but she still didn't wake, and it seeped around her butt making a wet puddle under her.  She rolled more into Tom's hug not realizing what she was doing.

Then at just before five, her body started really gushing, and soon, she was peeing so forcefully, that pee was nearly streaming out of her panties front closer to her thighs, and straight over to Tom, which would suddenly be felt by his body was his pajama pants soaked up her pee and then made a lake between them as their center mass caused the pee lake to settle around both of them.

Wendy was still asleep....

Darlyn woke up and went to check on Erica like she always did.

When Darlyn turned on the light, Erica sat up and accidentally moved the blanket so that a small puddle was visible between the girls, one much too large to have been made by only one leaking diaper....

"Erica, did your diaper leak again last night?" Darlyn asked her.  "Didn't you even feel yourself wetting?  You should have gotten up when you peed and come to get changed, Erica!  Do you know who has to clean up the bed?"

"She wet and leaked too!"

"She's new to the house, Erica.  She doesn't understand the rules or what is going on.  I'll have to train her to get out of bed at night and get me to change her, too, if she wets the bed."

"Well, stop yelling at me!  I didn't know I was wet, okay?"

"Erica, you're eight years old.  You need to start trying to control your wetting at night."

Tom woke up to yelling in the house that was coming from the next room. The first thing he felt was that his pants were completely soaked, he didn't think that he had peed in his sleep, his body didn't do that anymore, no way, the only other one in the bed was Wendy, so he checked her pants and found them completely soaked and instantly knew what had happened. With a sigh of concern he started to lightly shale the sleeping girl that was still holding onto him and when he couldn't wake her up, he instead got up and carried her with him to see what was going on.

"Well, good morning to you Darlyn." He said as he yawned heavily while still supporting Wendy in his arms and said "Don't worry about these two Darlyn, I'll clean them up, why don't you go and start getting things ready downstairs, dad might be up soon and might want something. Also, I know your concerned for Erica, but at the same time, you can't yell at her for what she didn't know about when she was sleeping." He told her softly not trying to start an argument with his sister this early in the morning.

"Erica, why don't you wake up Kim and I'll try to help you three get clean if she's wet as well." He told Erica as he looked at Darlyn and waited to see if Erica would get up so that he could get her cleaned up along with the others and then he would do the bed as well when they were done being cleaned up.

Darlyn frowned.  When she said Tom should take care of them, she didn't exactly mean he should be the one to help them get a bath.  They were girls, after all, and then she saw his pants and saw he had a very drowsy Wendy, nearly supported in his arms, who was just soaked.

"Tom, I'm not sure dad really wants you undressing the girls and bathing them," she sighed knowing Tom was right about yelling at Erica.  It never did any good when she did yell at her anyway.

"It's Saturday.  Let's take the girls to dad and see what dad wants to do about their wet pants....  Maybe he will change the little one, and Wendy can clean herself up and also help Erica?"

She didn't know that Dad was actually thinking Tom was old enough to start helping his little sister more and actually changing the girls and even bathing them.  The only thing she imagined Tom doing when Kim wet her bed, or Erica, as him helping them get to the bathroom, running a bath for them, and telling them to try to wash.  They were kind of old enough to take a bath on their own, though Darlyn never really trusted Erica to get clean after wetting her bed.

Wendy found Tom nearly supporting her, almost completely in his arms as if he meant to carry her, but them being almost the same age, she was a big too tall and heavy for him to completely carry on his own, so he legs were sort of walking and pushing at the ground as she started to wake up.

She then realized she was completely wet, and looking down, she saw Tom was wet.

"Oh no," she whimpered.  "Did I... Did do that?"

She was scared she was in trouble for peeing on him.

"Alright, let's see what Dad has to say about it." He agreed with Darlyn, since he didn't know what his dad would actually want him to do as far as taking care of the younger girls when they had accidents and stuff like that. Regardless though, if his dad wanted him to start taking care of the girls in the way he was thinking that his dad would want him to do for the three little ones, except for obviously doing stuff that Darlyn was already doing.

When he heard Wendy waking up and whimpering, he looked at her and told her "You did do that, but guess what? Your not in trouble for doing it, since you were asleep and didn't even know that you had done it, so I'm not mad at you for doing it okay? I will never be mad at you for doing it either, honest." He told her as he continued to nearly support her as he walked with the others to their dads room and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer and walking in with everyone and waiting for Darlyn to ask her question that she wanted to know before he would also speak.

Darlyn walked into the bedroom first, and she had Kim in her arms, who had started crying at all the yelling, and Erica was hanging onto Tom's arm because his hands were full trying to support Wendy.

"Dad, all the kids wet a lot last night, I mean, except for Tom, and now, there are two very soaked beds and four soaking wet kids.  Tom says he'll give all the girls a bath, but I'm not sure that's a good thing, right?  Wendy is his own age, or not much younger, and she's starting, well, she's a big girl.  He really shouldn't be washing a big girl, should he?"

Darlyn looked down.

"I thought Wendy could change herself, but look at her.  She's shaking really bad because she's scared.  She's more scared than when I yell at Erica for leaking on her bedding!  I didn't expect that, and there's no way Wendy can bathe herself like that...."

Darlyn became quiet to let Tom and others speak.

Wendy was shaking even more when they got into the bedroom, especially after Darlyn had told on her that she wet the bed.

Kim was crying and shaking and saying she was sorry.

Erica peeked out from behind Tom.

"But I want Tom to do it.  He's given me baths before, even if you don't know, and he's nicer than Darlyn is."

"Darlyn, you did say that Tom should be taking more responsibility for helping with Erica and the others. Yes I know that they're still girls in the end and Tom is a boy. I think you might be right, so I think that you should take care of Wendy when she needs to be taken care of and Tom can take care of Erica and Kim, does that sound like a good compromise to you?" Paul asked his eldest daughter.

"If you want me to take care of Erica and Kim and leave Wendy to be taken care of by Darlyn, then I'll be okay with that. I was gonna give all three girls a bath, because I think at this point, Wendy slightly trusts me enough to give her a bath, but I know that we're both the same age, so it wouldn't be very good for a boy her age to be taking care of her when we're both gonna be in the same grade." He said as he looked at his dad.

Erica nodded.

"Anyway, I'm going to try to get Wendy to take care of herself as much as I can.  She's too old to let someone do all the work even if she can't help wetting her pants."

She smiled.

"You don't want an old boy taking care of you, do you?"

Wendy blushed and shook her head no.  It was true, that it made her feel weird, but she mostly just agreed with Darlyn because she thought that's what they wanted.

"Alright, Tom, you can go ahead and take care of the little ones first.  They'll want breakfast soon, and I'll start making breakfast.  Wendy, if you need help, just come and sit at the table until I get breakfast ready, and after Tom brings the little ones down, I'll take you up to show you how to clean up."

She started walking out of dad's room without really listening to much more.

Erica smiled and hugged her brother.

"You'll see, Kim.  Darlyn might be a girl, but Tom is much nicer in the way he takes care of you when you need it."