LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Patreon Poll Results

LittleBigToof

(Followup to my other Patreon based story with Suta) 

Looking at the results of this month's poll, she sighed. What happened to the days where she could just play video games in a cute shirt and pull-ups? Nope, couldn't have that anymore. These days she had to put on a diaper and head out into the world to make content. What was worse though was that they had pulled together a Dora the Explorer costume for her to wear out on her hike, complete with props. 

The backpack had to be used for a diaper bag and she had to carry around the little plush monkey and fox. They really did have it all planned out this time. Suta shuddered at the thought of what she was going to have to do today as she logged into her discord server. Instantly, the chat popped to life. Message after message flowed in. 

<glamorousAesthetic> What an amazing tribute to a legendary offering from the 5 cent amusements channel of orange and child power.

<Nomi-Chan> Dora dah diaper explora XD

<Pupkit> Awww, there's the little roo. You're gonna look soo precious in your cute outfit and thick padding!

<Koneko> There's no way…

<Lion> Well if it isn't our own little Dora. You going to explore how wet your diaper gets on your hike today, sweetie?

<DiaperNekomimi> ’mornin, soggy butt’

Suta groaned at the messages. She saw a new name to the chat, but one she recognized. It must have been a coincidence, but the display picture was a purple microphone. 

<StarChartGraduate> Oh my gods you guys! I'll have you know I'm still not a little bedwetter like some of you and welcome to the channel Koneko. 

As she hit send, she saw the display name change from Koneko to Punk Rock Princess. She started to panic. It couldn't be her could it? As she was having a little meltdown, her phone started to ring. It was her. 

Suta answered nervously. "Heh-hello? Ko? It's been a while, what's up?" She did her best to sound nonchalant in case it really was a coincidence. 

"Hey, so… I stumbled across your patreon?"

"Oh my gods,  Ko. Please don't tell anyone. I can explain…"

"Suta, chill chill. I guess Chaz and Mercy really kept their word huh? Do you think I would just happen to stumble across your secret patreon?"

"I guess not… wait… what do you mean about them keeping their word… and… no way! No way! Ko, I knew it! I mean, I suspected, but… it's not something I could just ask you!"

"Wait, really? What gave me away?"

"Oh, just little things that added up. Why do you think I started calling you lil sis?" The roo stifled a giggle. 

"That's what started that! You mean that whole tour we could've… goddess! That could've been such a different tour! Oh! Speaking of that… Chaz and Mercy both know about me and have been nothing but wonderful about it. I was thinking… you know this is what brought on the hiatus…" Ko got quiet after that. 

"Sis! If I had known that… I'm sorry! Oh… you thinking about a new album then? Maybe going back on the road?"

"A new album for sure, don't know if mommy's schedule would allow for her to take time for a tour though." 

"Mommy? Girl spill the tea!" Suta was very giddy about her self claimed little sister finding someone like that and so they chatted about Nozomi and how things had come together. About how Mercedes had seen her in full little space the first time she had gone out with Zomi. How Chaz had seen her in Walmart with Angelica. How she had gone home only to find out that mommy had known and given Angelica permission to push Ko if she would allow it. 

That had upset Ko a bit, but when she realized how safe she had felt, her anger had melted away. She promised to introduce Suta to Angelica and Lisa. All the while, they both kept up with the discord chat. Ko giggled just before she posted a message. 

<Punk Rock Princess> It would be really cool if you had a little to hike with you and join the photo shoot. 

"Ko, are you serious?" Suta asked, unable to hide her excitement. 

"If you'd like. I've missed you and it seems like a fun way to hang out with my big sister. Should I let mommy know I'm going out of you'd like the company?" She asked sheepishly, but Suta's squeal let her know that she was welcomed. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Suta sat in her little Civic. Her padded rump making her blush, she felt like there was no way the waistband wasn't peeking above the little shorts she was in. The roo rested her forehead on her steering wheel and took a deep breath. She heard a car crunch on the gravel coming to a stop next to hers. Looking over, she saw her long time friend looking back at her wearing a big pink and magenta hoodie with big floppy ears. Ko's love of Blue's Clues had been one of her first clues to the girl's little side. 

As they got out, Ko squeaked a small greeting, "I hope this is okay…didn't have anything Dora the Explorer based around."

"Girl, you didn't need any kind of costume. Just being here is amazing of you."

"What?! I couldn't leave my big sister hanging, especially now that I know we could've been babies together this whole time!" The smilodon giggled. 

"Excuse you, I'm still a big girl even if I keep getting put in diapers." The roo pretended to pout and Ko rushed over to hug her. Suta could hear her crinkling diaper as she waddle-ran to her. 

"I've missed you so much and I'm sorry I pushed away from everyone...I just didn't want you all to find out and hate me so I thought it would be easier if it was on my terms and I know that's stupid and I'm sorry!" Ko started crying with her face buried into Suta's chest. The kangaroo held her tight and cooed to her soothingly. 

"Ko...Ko I get it. You're okay. This can be a very hard thing to share. No one blames you for being afraid of being rejected for something so important to you. Now that we know, everything can move forward okay?" Suta patted Ko on the back as she comforted her. The smaller girl nodded into her as she caught her breath. 

"Fankou sis. I really needed this."

~~~~~~~~~~

The two spent the next few hours exploring the nature trails, taking cute pictures of themselves playing and catching up.  After a while Suta really needed to go and was squirming. It didn't take much for her to realize Ko didn't seem to be having the same issue even though she had been drinking much more water. 

"Ko? Baby sis? Have you just been wetting this whole time?" Ko's sudden pink cheeks was all the answer she needed. "Oh my gosh, my baby sister is such a baby she can just go peepee whenever and wherever!"

"Oh my goddess! Hush!" Ko whined and batted at Suta. 

"Oh oh oh! I said I'd post a video of a diaper change in the woods, but I never said it had to be me!" Suta grinned from ear to ear 

"Hey! You obviously need to go! Why would you need a substitute!?" Koneko protested but her purring gave away that she actually liked the idea. 

"Oh, I have a great idea if you're okay with it! Just play up the blushey baby until the end, okay?" Suta set up the camera as she spoke. Ko nodded and waited to be given instructions. The roo got into frame and clicked the record button.  She kneeled down, took a changing mat from backpack and unfolded it on the ground. "Okay baby sis, lie down." She patted the mat for emphasis and Ko waddled over, the Magenta ears bobbing as she went. 

Suta tugged Koneko's shorts gently down and off, exposing her grey leopard print diaper, before laying her on the mat. Ko fidgeted as she was cooed at and had her diaper untaped. She was blushing earnestly having her diaper removed out in the open. The cold air hitting her sent a shiver through her body.  "Siiiis, peas hurry?"

The kangaroo smiled as she worked at getting the smilodon cleaned up. Still doing a potty dance herself. "I'm doin my best lil sis." She wiped, lightly lotioned and powdered Ko back up before getting the new thick diaper the patrons had picked for her. Ko's eyes widened. She had been tricked! There was no way she was getting her shorts back over that big pink monstrosity of crinkling fluff! 

Pouting, Ko let Suta tape her into the triple thick padding just as she herself let loose her own flood gates. Giggling, Ko looked up at her sister's blushing face. "Guess you shoulda saved it for you big sis!" And Suta stopped the recording giving Ko a big hug. 

"Thank you lil Punk princess."

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/12/13/patreon-poll-results/

Archived