LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not the college life she was hoping for(Private w/BabyPheePhee)

abdlswitch

Only 2 weeks into Victoria's college life and she was already running from the police for drinking under the age of 21. Victoria was a bit of a loner, her parents passed 2 years prior which left her a nice amount of money. The only catch was she had to go to college in order to access the money. Victoria did so as she applied to a small college 2 states over. With the money she inherited, she was able to go her own apartment. However, she had no intention of really going to classes and just wanted to party. The first week she showed up to all her classes, than just stopped showing up. Fast forward to tonight, where she is hosting a big party. Even though Victoria is 18, she barely looks the role of a young adult. Standing at 4'6 and about 70 pounds, she was often mistaken for someone much younger. About an hour in, she is already drunk. Victoria than wanted everyone to go skinny dipping with her. Everyone at the party passed but she didn't care and jumped right into the pool at her apartment complex. Not too long after the police arrived on the scene where they heard a noise complaint. It didn't take long for them to figure out that Victoria was behind all of this. Victoria sobered up real quick as the cops were calling for her. She hoped the fence and ran for 2 blocks butt naked. Victoria hoped the police would leave after some time and she could sneak back into her apartment. However, she could see the cops on foot not far behind her. Panicking, she tried to go into any door or window she could. Lucky for her there was a window that was slightly open, she cracked the window open and jumped through. The room was too dark to see anything, but she did notice some stuffed animals and play blocks. She started to relax as she heard the police go by. Victoria than warmed up to the giant stuffed bear, as she slowly started to fall asleep, not knowing where she was.

Roxanne Lilac yawned as she slowly unlocked the door to the Daycare she ran. It was only about 5 am but she had to be there early for when the kids would be dropped off. As she turned on the lights of the playroom everything seemed to be exactly as it was when she left yesterday afternoon. All except one thing, she spotted a small girl who couldn't be older than 10 asleep against one of the large stuffed animals, naked as the day she was born. The nearby window being open told her she must've snuck in last night. "Ah you poor thing," she says quietly to herself, "You must be homeless. Cold and naked with no where to go. Well it's a good thing you decided to take refuge here. Mrs. Lilac will take good care of you. Now let's get you dressed more modestly." While she had plenty pf extra clothes stocked in the daycare, none of the outfits that fit her managed to cover her crotch, "Well I can't just leave her privates hanging out like that. Hmmmmmmm, maybe I can fit a diaper on her..." indeed she could, so Lilac dressed the mysterious girl in a yellow dress with a rattle on the chest and a white diaper with teddy bears on it. Once dressed she carefully lifted the girl and carried her to the nap room and placed her in one of the cribs.

As Victoria slept deeply, she barely even noticed Roxanne come in. Still feeling the alcohol from the night before, Victoria was in a bit of a sleepy trance and could hear the woman talk but didn't do much about it. As Roxanne was clothing and even diapering her, Victoria thought she was still asleep and just dreaming. As Roxanne carried Victoria to the crib, she became more comfortable and fell asleep in the crib. Not too long after, Victoria felt pressure build as she knew she needed to pee and badly needed water. Rubbing her eyes, she stared to feel her clothes and the padding between her legs. A little hungover, she opened her eyes and looked down at the yellow dress with he rattle on it. But she almost wet herself when she saw the diaper on her. Looking at the surrounding crib she tried to climb out of it. Again and again she tried, but she was unable to get out so she called out for help. "Hello...helllo, is anyone there?" Victoria called out.

Roxanne was folding clothes in the next room over when she heard what she believed was the voice of the mystery girl. she walked back into the nap room and saw the same girl awake and holding onto the crib railing. "Oh you're awake!" she says in a sweet motherly tone. "You gave me quite the surprise. It's not everyday you find a naked homeless girl asleep in your place of work. Are you alright? Do I need to get you to a hospital? I hope you didn't catch hypothermia." her voice was laced with concern for the girl's health as she placed her palm on the girl's forehead to check for a fever.

Victoria was caught off guard a bit by this lovely woman. She was taken a little off guard as Roxanne put her hand to her head. Victoria felt weak due to the drinking from the previous night. She backed off a bit and lost balanced and landed on her diapered butt. She actually let out a small amount of pee. "I...uh sorry who are you? How...how did I get here? Ugh my head...did you say homeless? No no, I go to college down the street...what am I wearing"?

"Well my name is Roxanne Lilac, but you may call me Mrs Lilac" She greets the young woman, "As for how you got here I know about as much as you. i found you bare naked and asleep in the middle of the daycare when I came in this morning. I had simply assumed you to be homeless, but you said you go to the local college? Hmmmm then what were you doing so far down the street in your birthday suit?" Her face shifted from a look of worry to one of anger, "Are you just some pervert that broke in here so she could touch herself in a daycare?!"

Victoria panicked a bit, technically she was breaking an entering and could be in big trouble. "Oh no no Roxanne, I mean Mrs Lilac. I uh...ran away and got scared. I didn't know what this place was, it just felt nice and safe. My uh...mom lives down the street, being a single mom isn't easy. I'm Victoria by the way." Victoria replied. She felt terrible, she could barely keep a straight head with her being so hungover. "Can I get some water please and i really need to pee ma'am."

"You must think I'm really stupid huh? First you say you live at the college, then you say you live with your mother. If you really did run away then how come you were completely naked? What's the explanation for that" Mrs. Lilac said with a glare

Victoria was stuttering, she couldn't think of anything to say. Not only was she panicking but her headache was getting worst and her need to be pee kept growing. As she sat down on her padded butt, she tried real hard to concentrate. "Look lady...ugh, sorry the truth is. I was...was out drinking and I was being chased so I hid in the first place I could. I swear I didn't know what this place was. Please please can I use your bathroom."

Mrs. Lilac grinned to herself as that was the answer she was expecting, "I figured as much, you reeked of booze when I found you." She began pacing in front of the crib with that same devilish grin. "Now lets see; Underage drinking, resisting arrest, public indecency, and Breaking and entering. I think that may be enough charges to put you away for a while, and all I'd need to do is call the cops. But I won't, if you just agree to one small thing."

Victoria was in such agony as she didn't want to move or she might wet herself. Looking at Mrs. Lilac pace and read off the list of offenses she committed last night was not helping her case at all. Victoria looked up at the Mrs. Lilac and said, "Yes of course, what is the one small thing?". She was willing to do almost anything to not involve the cops in this situation.

Roxanne's grin grew larger as she approached the crib again. "Well considering the situation you're in I think you're a bit too immature to handle all the responsibilities of adult life, let alone college." she placed her hand under the girl's chin, taking great joy in the desperation on her face, "So careless and irresponsible, your parents must've spoiled you rotten. I Think you need a bit of... reraising. Let me take care of you and teach you right from wrong. Let me baby you and feed you, maybe even move in with me and my wife so we can always care for you. What do you say?"

Victoria's eyes went big as she wet herself a little more at what Roxanne was purposing. She was fluttered a bit and moved her head back slightly saying, "Are you insane? I'm dressed like this because of you, I didn't want to be diapered and in a crib. Please, just let me go back to my apartment. If you want money I can give it to you, my parents left me a good size inheritance when the passed a few years ago. I am begging you, I just want to put this night behind me and....." Victoria was at her limit and was going to loose control fast, "Please I need to use the restroom!"

Roxanne shook her head, disappointed, "Now I can't in good conscience let you buy your way out of your troubles. If I did you'd go through life thinking money can solve all your problems. I suppose I could press charges on you, jail could teach you these lessons just as well." Roxanne scratched her chin for a second as she thought things over. "Ultimately the choice is yours: deny my agreement and I'll take my clothes back and let you out to use the bathroom and the cops will be waiting here when you're done, or you can agree and show me your compliance by... wetting your diaper"

Victoria muttered in agony, "You bitch..." She was desperately trying to think of a way out of this but nothing came to mind. Victoria was under so much stress and she was basically at her limit. If anything she could try to think of a way out later on. "F..f..fin" She said as she let go. The floodgates opened and she started to fill up her diaper. Her eyes were closed as she was filling the diaper up, but it was bringing her so much relief.

"Such a good girl." Roxanne praised as she pet Victoria's head. She looked at the girl's exposed diaper and she saw it turning a deep yellow to show its been used. "i'll have to punish that potty mouth of yours, but that can wait until we're home. The other children will be arriving shortly and I wouldn't punish you in front of them. Not yet anyway.  And just to be transparent of what I want you to do for our new arrangement; you will be dropping out of college and instead spend your days here with me and all the other babies in the daycare, you will move in with me and live in a nursery in my home, you will talk, act, and think like a baby until I think you've learned to mature. AM I clear?"

Victoria had a bit of an embarrassing and stern look as she was being praised for wetting her diaper. All this information was being thrown at her so fast. "What do you mean be in this daycare? I'm not a baby, I thought this was only going to be at your home. Not out in the open like this, what are people going to say when they see me like this. I can't pass as a baby." Victoria said, lying to herself a little as she knew she probably could.

"yes it will be at my home, but I ask you who you expect to take care of you while I'm at work? It wouldn't be responsible of me to leave a baby at home all by yourself." She said matter of factly. "Sure maybe you can't pass as a baby, but I'm sure it'd be easy to convince them you're a 8 year old who's just a bit... slow developmentally. I'm sure most people won't comment on it"

This pissed of Victoria a little bit but she didn't have a strong rebuttal. If anything, she could take today to figure out how to get the hell out of here. Not wanting to push things further for the time being she replied and grinned her teeth saying, "Fine, I guess it kinda works out..ma'am." Victoria tried to stand up and immediately forgotten she was in a soaked diaper. "Can I please have some water now? I have a terrible headache."

Victoria moved her mouth with no sound and mouthed "mommy". That felt weird to her, she didn't even call her own mother, mommy. As Roxanne left the room, Victoria did her best to stand and get a good eye of the room. Looking for the exit or someway out. All she had to do was make it the 2 blocks back to her place and she would be rid of this woman

Not to long later Roxanne returned with a baby bottle in her hand filled with some white liquid. "here we go baby vicky, some nice yummy formula." she said in a baby tone as she approached the crib, "can you drink it yourself or do you want mommy to feed you?"

Victoria rolled her eyes a bit at the baby vicky comment but did her best to ignore it as she reached for the bottle. "Not I can drink it myself." She said as she was given the bottle. Dying of thirst, Victoria began to chug the bottle. Only a few seconds later she started to cough and say,"Oh my god that's disgusting. Can't I have water or like real milk?"

"hmm, Well i suppose I could try breastfeeding you. It's dangerous to give water to a baby and we don't have any milk on hand" That was a bit of a lie, she always had milk and juice and other beverages available for the older children but she really wanted to reinforce the position Victoria was in

Victoria bit her lip for a moment as the idea of nursing on Roxanne's gorgeous breasts was enticing. She shook out of it and said, "How is water dangerous for me? I drank more things than water yesterday and I am fine. But I guess if I have too." Taking a breath she closed her eyes and started to drink the bottle again. Each gulp tasted worst than the next, but she was dying of thirst.