LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Showering

Zuesbaby

Hi everyone

I have a question so before I was just diaper lover and I remember many times just enjoying using them and not worrying about it and I make go 1 or 2 diapering is without a shower So in recent years I've become disable found out I had this rare disease called mass activation Cell disorder Long. Shorten it ends up making my heart slow pause I can go in conscious for 30 seconds to 19 hours so when a i am unconscious and it's more badd one my heart pauses for even longer I lose all body control Add my body basically just empties what's in her bladder or in my bowels I have gotten used to it some what And I am and end up using diapers more often and honestly some reason my wife is Accepting and telling me to wear don't get me wrong my wife and I have played diaper sex and other things but that part of kind of getting used to my wife just being more excepting  Where part on trying to get over is now I feel like after every diaper change I need to shower I just feel dirty while before I didn't feel like had to right away.  Is anybody else gone through this is just kind of weird feeling for me I just feel like I have to get cleaner.  

P.s.  So please excuse me if I made a grammar or misspellings I'm not a great writer him dyslexic

Archived