LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a RP partner

Lil Chrissie

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone wanted to discuss a potential rp scene? I've got a few ideas on the below f-list if any interest you or you want to come up with a scene together please reply or PM me.

https://www.f-list.net/c/lil chrissie

(Mods I apologize if this is the wrong place for this ad. If so please delete or move to the correct location)

• Lil Chrissie changed the title to Looking for a RP partner
  • 1 month later...

I've got a new scenario that I've been wanting to try and didn't think I should create a new thread requesting a RP partner. Below is the scenario and if anyone is has any ideas or wants to try it out with me please let me know. 

Christine has always dreamed of being a movie star/model and instead of following her parents advice of going to college she bought herself a plane ticket to LA so she could follow her dreams. But after 3 months of auditions and not getting any callbacks leads to her falling behind on her rent and getting evicted. But just when she thinks all hope is lost she finally gets a call from a small agency wanting to represent her! Even though they were vague on what kind of gigs she'd be doing of there was enough of a signing bonus to let Christine keep her apartment so she signed the contract without looking it over. What Christine doesn't know is that this agency specializes in casting for ABDL products and websites. (Maybe they start me out with something simple like modeling goodnights and with each new job/role I take leads me down the path until I'm doing full on ABDL videos)

I'll do the last scenario you just described with ABDL themes if you like....

But I'd like to do it slightly different... like she doesn't really have it explained to her what their ultimate goal is, and instead of just product parts, there is this television series that they need someone to play a part in, where the girl wets her pants in every episode, and they need it to look real, so they really want her to do it for real.  It is a weekly scene, so they can try to get her to do it multiple times to get the scene just right, and as the series goes on, the poor girl starts to wear diapers and has to have them changed... on screen... with real wet.  And after a few episodes so she is used to wearing the diapers for the television series, then they start asking her to advertise for the ABDL products, which was one of the reasons for starting the series.

I'd also like the first time they meet, she being really nervous about whether they will give her the part or not, she doesn't ask for a bathroom right away, and then as it is taking quite some time for them to explain things to her, she gets where she really has to ask, but they ask her to wait a bit longer because they need to have her read a few scripts from the lines of the girl she is playing to see if she is a good match first, and without telling her why, they say it is important that she can stay in character, even when she has to pee like this, so it would be a good chance for them to judge if she is fit for the part.

Then when she pees her pants... eventually, because they keep giving her parts to read to get a feel for her if she is right for the character, they tell her they'll contact her about getting the part.

The truth is, she did a really good job of getting the character across that they want, but the agent has to show the video clips to the other actors and the director to get their concensus, meanwhile, she is afraid she ruined it when she peed her pants.

Surprisingly, the next morning, she gets a call.  She is asked to come and meet the cast and the main director of the series, and only then, is it pointed out in her contract that she signed, and is it explicitly stated by the director, that they are ready to start the series, and for the first episode, they will need her to wet her pants, TWICE!  Once just as the scene shows the character waking up from sleep, and once while she is attending a college class.

What do you think?