LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private ChasingDemons23) 

Nastya_diapee2.0

The rubber duck was just a rubber duck. I blushed a little, having embarrassed myself there through sheer paranoia. I guess mommy had been watching as she came over to gently tease me a little before popping a pacifier in my mouth. I didnt have much to say anyway. Shed won, we both knew it. Still, I didnt want to lose myself entirely to the innocence. it was refreshing in a way, comforting even, like recapturing something Id lost a long time ago. something Id thought Id never be able to experience again. and in that sense I was thankful for it. but If I lost myself entirely in it... Id been through a lot, survived a lot, to get here. Starting over may be my punishment, but.... I shivered, despite the bathtubs warmth. I didnt want to have to go through that hell again. not again....

I settled into a melancholic mood and idly played with the duck, letting the baths warmth seep into me, until I let out a yawn. Mommy must have noticed because she abruptly announced it was time for bed. the robot picked me up with one of the comfy fluffy towels, drying me gently, before carrying me towards the nursery's changing table.

The robot carries the baby to the changing table and reads the readings and concludes that "The baby is upset. We need to take measures to improve the mood."

The robot laid the baby on the changing table and while both hands carried out the process of putting on the diaper. With the other hand, the robot gently tickled her chin, neck and heel. In parallel with this, the robot played various funny nursery rhymes.

A few minutes later, the robot was already buttoning the onesie on the baby and, taking it in its arms, carried it to the crib and every few minutes continued to tickle her.
Meanwhile, I came with a bottle full of strawberry milk.

"My little girl was a very cute star today and deserved an award." I cooed, shaking the bottle.

I was laid on the changing table when the robot said something. I'm not entirely sure what anymore, I only ever seem able to process every couple words or so. regardless as the robot lifted me up and laid a fresh diaper under me, I felt one of the many arms of the machine reach up and stroke underneath my chin. I twitched a bit, the gel they'd applied to me having permanently heightened my sensitivity. Id thought the only things that sensitivity would serve were making spankings and diaper rashes hurt more along with the increased arousal from some contacts, the latter of which had been a particular pain from that shot Id been given that made things more frustrating and was only starting to finally wear off, but Id completely forgotten tickling. I hadn't had to endure much tickling as a child, save when I was really little from one aunt of mine, but Id forgotten how sensitive Id been to that back then. and with my sensitivity heightened even further now.... 

I let out a shiver and bit my delicately painted and reshaped lip softly, holding back a slight moan as the same finger ran down my neck. Meanwhile the robot had just finished rubbing me with baby oil and lightly powdering me and was taping up the diaper. Only when the diaper was taped though did the real tickling begin as my bare feet were mercilessly assaulted by the robots hands, some of which the tips has extruded feathers and delicate silken paint brushes to tease my feet with. I let out a shriek the likes of which even I had to admit were more appropriate for someone of the girlish attire Id so recently been dressed in. I was laughing and shrieking to no avail though as the robot held me fast despite my thrashing as it carefully worked me into a pink unicorn onesie, while nursery rhymes played from an unknown speaker on the machine. It relented momentarily to carry me over to the crib, but the tickling continued as mommy approached holding a bottle full of creamy pink liquid. I couldn't focus long enough to wonder what the bottles latest contents were though as my eyes were tearing up from the relentless tickling. If I hadn't already wet before my bath, I was sure I would have ruined this fresh diaper.

The robot puts a laughing baby in the crib.

"Well, my little girl is having fun? Can you hold your bottle? Although. Better me myself. There is something delicious for you." I said and put a nipple from bottle in the baby's mouth, in which there was strawberry milk.
"Robot you are free. Mommy will lull her babygirl's to sleep" I say and the robot leaves to recharge.
I hold the bottle and hum the lullaby gently rock the crib's.

My regression routines work well. It takes only a few minutes and the sucking becomes slower and the baby closes her eyes.

I carefully, trying not to wake up, change the bottle to the pacifier and leave the nursery.
I take a shower and go to rest myself.

I wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes as the robot retreats, shaking slightly from the extensive tickling. Mommy comes over and smiles warmly at me as she lowers the bottle to my lips. The milk inside is strawberry flavored which does make me smile genuinely. It had been years, decades even, since Id last had some of what was once a favorite treat of mine and I eagerly sucked from the baby bottle. As I finished the warm strawberry milk, mommy began to hum a lullaby, rocking the cradle gently. the song was immediately familiar as the same song that wrapped around my brain with that innocent fog every time I played with the rattle. The song was "You are my sunshine". I could feel myself relax as the song enveloped me. I didn't fade away into innocent hypnosis like with the rattle, but I did feel comforted. Safe. and oddly.... cared for. cared about. This confused me a bit as I looked into mommy's eyes, sleep taking me under into another dream, my last conscious thoughts were "is mommy actually caring about me..... and am I starting to love her..."

I was out for a long while, and when I awoke I could hear something but I wasn't sure what or who. I rubbed my eyes, sucking comfortingly on my pacifier. Id wet my diaper in my sleep again. I tried to sit up only to be hit with a wave of dizziness and fall backwards. thankfully hitting pillows in the crib. I felt hot, and yet I shivered. I reached out to hug my stuffed animal to me as mommy's robot helper became alerted to my motion, and seemed able to tell I was unwell as it lifted me from the crib and carried me to the changing table, pulling out changing supplies as well as Vaseline and a thermometer.

The night passed without problems.
The baby slept all night without waking up from time to time drove up to the crib and checked the baby's sleep, gently correcting the pacifier in her mouth, then putting the toy closer, then tucking the blanket better ...

Morning is coming.
The robot heard crying and felt intense crib vibrations from the baby's movements.

I added the robot to my daily to-do list. Baby health check.

The robot took the baby from the crib and, rocking it, carries it to the changing table.
He checks the diaper and finds it wet. Next, the robot checks the baby's throat. The following is the temperature check procedure. The robot turns the baby onto its stomach and removes the diaper.
Having dipped the thermometer in petroleum jelly, the robot inserts it into the baby's anus, stroking her back soothingly.

Meanwhile, I am drinking coffee from my office and I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and see a sweet girl standing on the burned-out side, but not in a fresh dress and with a bandaged hand.
"How can I help?"

-------------

Jessica, meanwhile, woke up. And I decided not to postpone things on the back burner. She quickly drank coffee and a donut and realized that she had nothing to wear for the meeting and had to wear yesterday's clothes.

Anastasia de Jong did not live very far away and after 40 minutes Jessica was standing on the threshold of a large house.

"It looks like it is here." thought Jessica. She went to the door and thought for a while, knocked loudly on the door, and then pressed the door lock.

An elegant, well-groomed woman in a silk robe opened the door.

"Hello. I'm Jessica. We need to talk." Jessica introduced herself.

I shivered during the check up procedure, blushing slightly beneath my new face. Even feeling like garbage, I had to admit with the increased sensitivity back there, the attention did feel good. A few minutes later the robot concluded that I did in fact have a fever. I was carefully re-diapered before being returned to the crib, once more cocooned in the fluffy blanket. the robot disappeared for only a moment, returning with a bottle full of pedialyte and a fluted measuring spoon used for giving babies medicine, filled to the brim with an orange liquid. I was feeling too bad to even think about what could be in there and just accepted the help. if mommy had wanted me dead, she could have killed me who knows how many times over by now. I gulped down the medicine as it was fed to me, followed by the bottle of pedialyte. as I finished the bottle, the robot played a lullaby softly, and I dozed off once more, clinging tightly to the stuffed animal from earlier, drifting thankfully off into sleep once more.

After checking the temperature, the robot finds the temperature rise. "It is recommended that the baby rest in bed and urgently be given an antipyretic medicine." the robot announced.

The robot attached a fresh diaper to the baby and put on a new onesie.

After that, he rolled the baby up in a blanket and put it back in the crib.
Soon he returned with medicine. The little one didn't want to take them, then I had to insert a small funnel into my mouth and through it the robot gives medicine to the baby, after which he pumps the crib until the baby falls asleep again.

Meanwhile, I look at my guest with a smile.

"Hello Jessica. I've heard a lot about you. Come in. We really have a lot to discuss." I say I let Jessica into my house.

"Tea, coffee, wine?"

----------

Jessica fearfully hesitates not daring to enter, but the woman had a friendly face so she timidly stepped on the threshold and walked with Anastasia into her office.

"A cup of tea, if you can. My main question is what the hell is going on here? My boyfriend is disappears... And then I recognize him in the girl who was on your broadcast. And why pay me that kind of money, even though I don't even know you? ”Jessica spoke up.

I wake a few times throughout the day. The robot tends to my needs, changing me when I wet, giving me medicine, feeding me gently, and applying a cool rag to my forehead. At one point I thought I saw my old girlfriend, but I dismiss that as having been a dream. I should have realized otherwise from the way I was crying while smiling, but I did not dare hope. I slipped off to sleep once more, only waking again when the robot decided to check my temperature once more during a diaper change. My stomach was rumbling, but the medicine and pedialyte had kept me from eating up until that point. as the robot slips the thermometer in me once again, I hear the sound of approaching footsteps....

My robot analyzes the actions to be taken to improve the baby's health and uses it. Giving antipyretic medicine to babies several times. It also helps my big baby.

At this time I am talking with Jessica in the office.
I answer with my arms crossed over my chest ..
“This is what I want to say. I am proud that you found it yourself and were not afraid to come to me. I appreciate the courage.
Now the answer to the second question. Your friend came to my house uninvited to rob me. I didn't call him. He was just part of my experiment. And it's better if I just handed him over to jail. He would have been given 10 years. And so he just returned to childhood and your boyfriend, now just a little girl. Do you want to see her? "

-----------

I listen to Anastasia's answers and understand where Sam had so many expensive things. Earrings with diamonds, which he recently gave me, although there are no works anywhere. The new laptop also looks like stolen.

"Yes, I think your punishment is better than three. To be honest, when I watched the broadcast, I liked how the robot looked after him. Yes, I want to see him."

When Anastasia opened the door with her key, I saw a baby with a deflated diaper and a thermometer, which the robot inserted into the baby's ass.

Im pale in the face aside from my flushed cheeks, panting. the thermometer this time around had poked and been pressed against a particularly sensitive spot and as a result, even in my current state, I was growing quite flustered. My body is clammy with sweat from the fever running its course and as the robot takes my temperature, another arm administers another dose of medicine. However, at the sound of approaching footsteps, MULTIPLE footsteps, I look up and blush profusely seeing not only mommy, but my girlfriend standing there, staring at me with a slight smirk. I almost immediately start crying, simply tears at first, but then my body shaking from the sobs of embarrassment, concern, stress, relief.... all the emotions from the past few days rushing out of me in a torrent.

Me and Jessica watch as the robot measures the baby's temperature, and then adjusts the diaper and onesie with a little pink tutu.

I see that the baby noticed us and started crying.

I go up and take it to my arms, grabbing it under the ass and rocking the baby.

"Shhhhhh. Everybody well calm down. Be a good girl wave your hand and say hello to Aunt Jessy." I coo, I pat the baby's back soothingly like a loving mommy, then turn to Jessica.
"See? My babygirly is still very small and shy about adults."

---------

Jessica looks with a smile at the girl who sits like a baby in Anastasia's arms.
Nothing in this sweet girl betrayed her boyfriend Sam.

"Hello babygirly. Don't be shy about me. You think I'm mad at you. No. Don't be afraid. I was just worried about you missing. But now ... You've become very cute babygirly. Your mom explained everything to me and I realized that her punishment is better than a prison. " Jessica cooed in a voice that speaks to babies.

Then she tickled the babygirl's leg. "Oh. Her skin is soft like a real little one girly." said Jessica, addressing Anastasia.

I sobbed, audibly, burying my face in mommy and shaking like a leaf on a tree. My own girlfriend thought I had earned this. She didn't understand... and with me unable to really speak anymore, she possibly never would. no help would be coming. I really was trapped, condemned to this fate. I regretted taking that job. I regretted meeting Jessica and falling for her to where I came into this position. I regretted being born to that house of pain that led to me learning to live on the streets and working my way to this. I regretted being born. 

I let out another audible sob, feeling Jessica's gentle touch on my leg, and shivered at the contact. Between her clumsiness and medical bills, it had been this line of work or shed have lost her apartment. I just didn't want her on the street like I had been so long. I thought I could protect her but now.... Now I couldn't even protect myself. I was property now, my body permanently changed and likely to be subject to more changes to come. If I ever saw the light of the sun again it would be peeking down from under the hood of a baby carriage or stroller. Id lost control of my life, my body.... and was a prisoner within my own mind.

My latest sob broke into a coughing fit, and my head swam with a dizzy spell as my forehead burned again, the fever swelling as I struggled to catch my breath. I sniffed and coughed, choking slightly. Jessica.... I love you. don't forget me for what I am now, please..... these were my last thoughts as I slipped out of consciousness amid muffled sobs once more.

"The baby is apparently hungry. Jessica, bring me a bottle, please." I say, sitting down in a chair and put the baby on my lap, in a supine position.

Jessica returns with a bottle in her hands and hands it to Anastasia and cooing with the baby and gently stroking her chin. "Here's your ba-ba. Don't worry, babygirly. I'm not mad at you at all. And how can I be mad when you turned into such a cute little one girly with such an angelic face."

I gratefully take the bottle from Jessica's hands and put the nipple from bottle into her sobbing mouth and the screams stop and the baby begins to suck the bottle in which was, baby formula "Similac".

I let out another shivering cough and look up into the eyes of the woman who was once my girlfriend. I had literally given up everything for her. Only for her to enjoy my new form. a bottle was passed from her to mommy and slipped into my mouth. the formula within was blended better this time, the texture wasn't as gritty and unpleasant, and there was a faint vanilla taste to it, so I sucked gently from the bottle, eager for what help I could get from the coughing from earlier. it felt better on my sore throat, and as I drank mommy and Jessica talked. Apparently Jessica was going to help in taking care of me while mommy made some adjustments to her robotic helper, as well as when she was away on business. I didn't dare hope Jessica would help me get away, get back to normal. how could she. she barely managed her day to day when I was stealing for enough money for us to survive. now... now my future was looking a lot more pink.... 

I feed the baby with a bottle with a warm mommy smile and suddenly feeling her diaper, I find it wet.

"The baby wet herself. We won't use the robot. The baby needs to remember her mother's hands. Jessie will help me. Get the diapers, wet wipes, oil and powder. Help me change my babygirly diapers." I said to Jessica.

Jessica stands nearby and watched the baby being bottle fed and how cute the baby was sucking her baby formula.
 "Of course I will help." said Jessica when I turned to her.

Jessica walked over to the changing table and put all the items I asked for on the table, including a very pink girlish diaper.

I pick up the baby and carry her to the changing table.

When the bottle was halfway done, I found myself wetting without control. I mentally rolled my eyes, only for mommy to notice my diaper and announce that it was time for the baby to have a diaper change. I felt myself blush profusely as she asked Jessica to help. Jessica went over to the table and pulled out baby oil, baby powder, wipes, and a fresh diaper. I wasn't sure which part was making me blush more, what was about to happen, or the fact that at least part of me seemed eager for this.... I went pale for a second as mommy started carrying me over to the changing table. I just started getting some fun feeling back down there, and I dreaded another injection of the cold stuff....

I put the baby on the changing table and unbuttoned the diaper.
I noticed that Jessica was staring at the penis in surprise.
"Yes, I decided not to remove it, but I came up with one gadget."
I leave and return in a few minutes and show the little girl an almost real pussy made of silicone.

"This is a replica of a pussy. It has a hole in it that you can pee through. I will glue this to your crotch and you will be a real girl without any surgery." I say and put glue on the pussy around the edges.

I point the baby's penis down and stick the pussy on top so that the hole of the penis matches the hole of the fake pussy.
I hold the pussy for a few minutes and soon it was glued firmly to the baby's crotch. "Now you can go back to changing your diaper." cooed me to my babygirly

I look frightened and cry as mommy glues my member into the rubber toy. I realize as Im peaked up, the tip pokes in such a way to give myself a clit. its held there long enough for it to stick and I grimace at my new genitailia, and have to wonder when it will end. surprisingly I do feel it when my ex girlfriend rubs baby oil into me, and I blush deeply at the feeling, feeling the first real contact down there and responding appropriately. the appendage worked, aside from the clit straining a bit, anyone would think it was real female genitalia. 

"Such a cute pussy turned out." said stroking my girl's new crotch.
"Okay Jesse. Would you like my baby care workshop?"
First step. You take a wet wipe and wipe her crotch and then her bottom. "I say and show you what to do. Then I pass the wet wipes to her and she follows my movements well while I hold the baby by the ankles, lifting her ass.

"The next step is to squeeze out the oil and rub it gently on the bottom and babygirl's pussy. The girl is very gentle." I said and I'm watching Jessica's actions.

Jessica does everything neatly. The baby blushes and gets nervous from this and I put a pacifier in her mouth with a coo.

"Next is the diaper. Take it and unfold it under the baby. Don't forget to add some powder so the girl doesn't have diaper rash." I say as I watch Jessica fix the diaper on the baby's thighs.

"Well, that's all. You're clean again and you smell so nice." cooed Jessica stroking the babygirl's diapered bottom.

I blush what would have been the color of a beet as Mommy takes up a wet wipe to begin. Even with the permanent makeup, I know my face was a deep shade of pink. I had had a suspicion something was going to happen to my male parts ever since that horrid shot Id been given, but this... even if I managed to get out of here, god only knows how I could ever get that thing off and free myself. This was hands down the most humiliating thing to happen to me thus far. I had to admit though, the material on the inside was softer than Id expected, and surprisingly I could feel every contact upon it as though it were a part of my own body. It was frighteningly stretchy as well without being uncomfortable and even in an aroused state hid what was underneath incredibly well, except for the tip of myself which perked up where the clit would be. I suspected the material was something mommy had cooked up just for the occasion. for all intents and purposes, I was essentially feminized down there now...

I was shocked out of my thoughts by the contact of the wet wipe. my new sensitive lips reacted much like my buried maleness to the cold, shrinking back a bit from the contact. mommy was thorough though, as was Jessica when she was passed the wipe as my legs were lifted into the air. I could feel her pay particular attention between the cheeks of my baby smooth ass as well, and gasped when the wet wipe was pressed against my rosebud to scrub lightly. the addition of baby oil brought a pleasant warmth, and I bit my bottom lip lightly to stifle a moan at the contact as the entirety of my new pussy tingled from the contact in a way that was at once familiar and yet completely new to me. I couldn't suppress a whimper as one oil coated delicate finger slipped within my new sensitive channel, its contact stimulating the length of me beneath the rubber from the slightest pressure. Jessica must have noticed as she gave me a strange grin before withdrawing her finger before repeating the process on my rear. Mommy was smirking as well from this show as she slipped a pacifier in my mouth to quiet me. Finally the diaper was situated beneath me and I found both my nether regions being heavily powdered before the diaper was taped up, leaving me blushing a bright pink as I sucked on my pacifier, aroused but unable to do much about it, and equally completely mortified at what I had become.

While Jessica is cooing with the baby, in the meantime I bring a bright pink baby dress with Minnie Mouse and cute baby rompers with a special pocket in the back for easy diaper checking.

"Here Jessica .. Put on the dress for the little girl, and I'll take care of her legs." I say to Jessica, passing her a babygirl's dress.

I grab the baby by the ankles and one by one I tuck the baby romper's into the trousers and pull them over the baby's legs, which end in sewn-in socks filled with cotton and it was impossible to walk in them, only to crawl.

Jessica, meanwhile, was putting a dress on the baby with a smile. She treated my girl like a doll.

The babygirl's look ends with a beautiful bow, which I attached to the only curl that protruded from under the baby bonnet.

"She's so sweet babygirly. She would have eaten like candy. I never thought that Sam could have such delicate skin." cooed Jessica and tickled the baby's chin.

"Let's go feed her?" I said to Jessica, taking the baby under the bottom in my arms.

It would seem my humiliation was far from over. Mommy disappeared for a moment before returning with a Minnie mouse themed outfit. My now ex girlfriend began working the dress over me while mommy worked my feet into oversized baby rompers. I could tell from the feeling of the thick padding in them as they pressed against my feet that I wasn't going to be able to walk in these, not that Id been able to walk in much of anything since Mommy had taken control. 

As if this weren't enough, the single curl of remaining hair on my head got tied up in an oversized bow. I could feel my skin growing hot from all the blushing as my ex made a comment of how transformed I looked, tickling under my chin. I let out an embarrassed whimper, the increased sensitivity of my skin merely adding to the overstimulated emotions. Bad enough I was still aroused from all the contact earlier and unable to do anything about it. It was almost as though Id been glued into chastity, only with the added humiliation of being made to look the part of a woman in the process. I rolled my eyes wondering how this could get any worse unless mommy decided I needed breasts to match theirs next, but decided it was best I didn't tempt fate there... 

I was almost wishing mommy would give me the rattle so I could stop experiencing this humiliation and just be lost in my head for a while when instead I was picked up and somebody mentioned feeding the baby. I could only dread what mush was about to be fed to me this time....

"Where do you feed the baby?" Jessica asks.

I point towards the dining area, where the kitchen is set up and where the highchair is prepared.

Jessica walks over to the highchair and removes the tray so I can put my baby in there.
"Tie her bib while I prepare the baby cereal's for her." I said to Jessica.

While Jessica was tying bib on baby's neck..
I took warm milk out of the microwave oven.

In a small bowl, I pour baby cereal's from the bag and add milk and, stirring with a baby spoon, put it on a tray in front of the baby.BowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg

"I'll show you how to feed a baby, and then I'll give you a try." I said to Jessica and, scooping up the baby cereal's spoon, I bring it to the babygirl's lips

"Open your mouth honey. Say" AAAA "cooed me.

As I'm set in the high chair, I feel the leg divider coming up and applying pressure against the front of my diaper. Enough to make me blush, but not enough to allow me to get anywhere. I nibbled my lower lip in frustration as the tray was locked into place without giving me any more  of the pressure I was craving. Mommy had warmed up some milk and mixed it in with some kind of baby's first oatmeal. She carefully spooned me up some telling me to say AAAA. I wasn't really hungry, the fever had done more than enough to mess with me there, but I was slowly feeling better and knew I would need to eat something if I wanted to get over it any time soon, and as such I cautiously obeyed, Opening up for the first bite. The cereal was actually pretty tasty. I guess mommy had been nice and mixed in a bit of melted butter and honey, as the flavor was at once familiar and something I hadn't had in a very long time. I offered a small smile as I swallowed the first bite before opening for another, which made mommy happy to see I was being a "good girl" without her needing to resort to hypnosis. She then commented how one spanking and round of other punishments had been enough to set me straight, laughing a bit with Jessica before passing her the cereal to finish feeding me.