LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private ChasingDemons23) 

Nastya_diapee2.0

"Good baby wins an award. Hand over the robot." I say I press the button.

The robot inserts a pacifier into the baby's mouth and brings a tube to her, which appears in his chest area.

A rumbling is heard from the robot and something white begins to flow through the transparent tube. It was heavily softened ice cream, but there was also an additional surprise in it. It is a strong diuretic. The robot allows the baby to drink ice cream for about 10 minutes and later picks up the pipe and pacifiet.
Tilting the baby's head, the robot knocks on her back and she lets out a burp.

Then the robot removes dirt from the baby's face with wet wipes and frees it from the highchair's. Carries her to the playpen and puts her inside.

I go to playpen's. and I look at the clock on the wall: "Oh. It's 5.30 p.m. Your sleep time now is 6 p.m. Newborns need a lot of sleep. But now it's time for games. Half an hour and you go into crib. It's time for the next procedure. You know what to do with it." I said and put the rattle and the ring for teeth into the baby's hands.

I smile warmly. I know there was likely something in the ice cream, but the taste of something I could actually recognize nearly made me tear up. Once I'm cleaned and the robot has taken me to the play pen, I stretch a bit. My stomach is very full at this point between the baby food, mashed banana, ice cream, and bottle of prune juice, but still, it was better than going hungry. I realized I was going to need to go to the bathroom again soon, but I decided not to fight it. it was just a matter of undoing the nearly 3 decades of potty training. wasn't going to be easy but it would happen one way or another and given my current situation, fighting it wasn't going to be possible.  When mommy comes over and says I will be going to bed in half an hour after I play a bit and hands me the teething ring and rattle, I reach out to take them, but I also give her a hug. I cant explain why, but I do feel myself growing attached, somewhat. "Tank yoo mommy, I wuv yoo" I say, blushing profusely before giving the rattle a steady shake and letting the sound once again pull me into the warm blank innocence....

The rattle and teething ring make the baby's brain very soft with every play. Here and now. From the very first minutes, her gaze will be lifted by childish love. Giggling, she begins to gnaw and suck on the teething ring, lying on her back.
I smile looking at her from above. "My little girl is back again. Mommy is here by my side. Mommy loves you," I coo and bending down gently stroked her face with my fingers.

Half an hour later, the baby at playpen's was no different from other newborn babies. Only in size.
I check her diaper and find it very wet.
The robot picks her up from the playpen's and carries her to the changing table. Where she undresses completely. The diaper goes to the trash, the rest of the clothes to the laundry basket.

The robot gently removes urine from her crotch and ass with wet wipes.
Then he puts a fresh diaper on babygirl's.

After the diaper. The robot puts a onesieHTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg.beffa79cea466167a3ce0de46e25d544.jpg on the baby. To my delight, the little one did not resist at all, but watched all the actions with childish curiosity.

Then he rolls the baby into a cocoon, in a blanket.

In the meantime, I go up to the wall and press a button on it and a beautiful cradle1336362122__32.thumb.jpeg.20a6180c5ee9ec3d18968236ea4596b0.jpeg comes from the floor.

The robot lifts the cocoon with the babygirly and carries it to the cradle and puts it inside.

I go to the cradle and put the pacifier in the baby's mouth and decide to put the baby to sleep myself.
I sit on a chair and rock the cradle, singing a lullaby.
The baby first looks at me with a smile, sucking on the nipple. Then she yawned widely and after a few minutes of motion sickness, her eyes slowly closed.

I was gone in the innocence a lot longer this time. The only indicator of how long being how the next thing I really remember was being slowly and carefully unbundled from my cocoon of warmth, not by the robot but by mommy this time. That wasn't the part that scared me though, nor was how readily I've been accepting her as mommy rather than my captor. no what worried me was the giggling at first sight of her as I awoke. what worried me was being unable to form coherent words or sentences even without the pacifier in my mouth, but instead babbling and cooing noises. what worried me was the feeling of a soaked diaper I had no memory of wetting but who's warmth detailed it had been fairly recent. What worried me was having fewer and fewer memories of my life before this place the longer I stayed here and the more addicted I became to that rattle. what worried me was the innocence, the baby she was making me into, becoming recognizably tangible in my daily life. And the only thing that worried me more than all of that was that I could tell she could see it happening as well, and seemed to have other plans for me beyond the regression...

I went off to do work. Leaving the robot to watch the baby. To tell me when she wakes up.
By this time, I received an answer from that everything was ready for the presentation of my robot.

A few hours later the babygirly woke up and the robot sent me a message that "Babygirl is awake."

I'm went to the nursery and bent over the cradle.
The eyes of the ex-thief were looking at me again, but something had changed.
When he tried to speak. Then only gurgling and mumbling emanated from his mouth, and he did not release for a second, the pacifier from his mouth, as if it were the most delicious candy.
My regression gadgets worked perfectly. I smiled as I watched babygirl's unsuccessful attempts to form words.

"Good morning my sweet babygirly. Now I will pick you up and change your wet diaper. Today is a big day. Today is the presentation of my robot and you will be my main little web-star." I said with a smile and unrolling the cocoon, I take the baby out of the cradle and carry her to the changing table.

I'm decided this time to personally change her diapers.

I'm surprised when mommy picks me up out of the crib. For a slender woman, she was remarkably strong. Part of my brain was angry but I wasn't sure who at anymore. I know it had something to do with why I was here... I can still understand what mommy says though, but while hearing today I was to be presented in a demonstration of her machine filled me with dread of more humiliation, there was also a legitimate fear behind it all I couldn't quite describe. Not just a fear for me, but a fear for her as well..... The company that hired me. It was coming back to me now, though only in snippets. If the company became aware that I had not only failed to report back but had failed entirely, they may send someone to tie up loose ends. We would both be in danger. True her robot would likely be able to handle anyone they sent but how many people could she really keep regressed down here as research guinea pigs. I tried again to form words, failing due to the potency of her regression technology. It was as if there was a disconnect between my mouth and my brain, and my mouth just couldn't form the words I knew in my head. I looked into her eyes, fearful, and only hoping my expression could convey the message, but she seemed to pay no mind to it if she did understand me. 

I was carried over to the changing table where, much to my surprise, mommy began unbundling me to change my diaper herself, making me blush as my baby smooth privates were exposed to the cooler air. I raised my hands to cover my eyes, only to giggle in surprise when mommy leaned down to blow a gentle raspberry on my tummy.

I took off a sweaty onesie and a very wet diaper.
I see my baby blush with shame. Then I bend over and play with her tummy, like mommy with a newborn. That is, I blow bubbles on my tummy, making the baby giggle.

Next, I grab the baby by the ankle and lift her ass and gently and thoroughly wipe her bottom and pubis from urine.
The baby jerks her legs. Apparently ticklish, but I hold her tight.

Next I take out a fresh girlish diaper and spread it under the baby, lower her ass. I fasten the diaper to her thighs.
I put on plastic panties on top of the diaper.

Then, putting the baby on the backside, I put on a new dress on her. It's very short.

Then I take the baby in my arms and carry her to the hairdresser's chair and, having seated her, attach her arms to the armrests with straps.

"Robot. Make her a princess." I say and give him the command.

The robot walks over to the chair and puts the cosmetic accessories on the nightstand.

"When he's finished with you. Even your own mother won't recognize you. Have fun." I said patting the baby on the head.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on once I'm diapered. My thoughts keep blanking out and it takes more and more effort to focus on the looming threats, let alone whatever mommy has cooked up for me in the immediate future. Once a fresh diapers on, a bright pink one thicker than those Id been wearing so far and decorated in girly cartoons, I'm dressed in an annoyingly short poofy pink dress that does nothing to hide my blatantly diapered state. From there, Mommy carried me over to a part of the nursery I hadn't noticed before. By the time I noticed the straps locking my wrists to the armrests of the chair and my feet to the chair legs, it was far too late. She gave an order to the robot I couldn't fully understand, though I did manage to catch the word princess which made my face blush a deep red. Mommy then said something while giving me a pat on the head, as her mechanical assistant approached to perform its latest task...

The robot starts to work.

First, he carefully shaved the babygirl's head, leaving only the bangs, into which he weaved a bright red bow with yellow dots.

Next, the robot starts working on her face. The robot worked with the baby's face for 30 minutes.

She painted her face, lips, lined up with mascara and changed the shape of her lips.

After 30 minutes, the robot turned the baby to the mirror from which a cute doll face was now looking90abb6a7c8c3300ad454c769441c8b0e.jpg.eb328c544393d36decef92413800a140.jpgNo one in life would recognize a man in this face. ex-thief...

I'm going to check the work when I get a notification that all work is complete.

"Ah. How cute she is. You are a real doll princess." I cooed looking at the makeup on her face.

I hold still as best I can while the robot works on my face. I knew I was blushing. I still had some memory regarding what makeup was and while I couldn't remember much beyond that I did remember I was still a boy and boys didn't wear makeup, only girls and sissies did. However I had to admit it was relaxing in a weird way, aside from one or two uncomfortable moments when he did god knows what to my eyes. When I was finally allowed to view myself in the mirror, I was shocked. I didn't recognize myself, and in that I knew she was right. nobody would recognize me at this point. I had to wonder if the makeup would be as permanent as the other changes she was making to me. I had to wonder how much of myself would be left when it was all said and done. I was losing more of myself every day, struggling to retain what memories I could. If this kept up, she really would be able to make me into whatever she wanted... maybe even make me do whatever she wanted.

I saw tears flowing from my baby's eyes and it didn't change her makeup in any way.

I went over and grabbed her cheeks, checking the work of the robot.

I'm gently ran my finger over the shiny lips of the baby, which now had the shape of a Cupid's heart and to my delight the lipstick did not smudge.

"Babygirly, it looks like this makeup is permanent. Now this is your new face. You will have to have a skin graft to fix the changes. But we don't need that. I love your cute dolly face. Now you're ready for the presentation." I cooed and kissed the babygirly on her porcelain cheek and put pacifier into her shiny mouth.

-----------

At this time, 22-year-old medical student Jessica, with long blond hair and beautiful breasts, was worried about the disappearance of her friend Sam Campbell's.
 She started having money problems with Jessica. In the beginning, she broke her arm, then a pipe burst in the apartment and she ruined the repairs in the neighbors' apartments and now she was fired from her job. The money was urgently needed for medicines and damages in apartments.

The last time she saw Sam's was a week ago and still didn't know what happened to him. No calls, no messages. He didn’t let himself know. The last time they met, she said that he had a job and they would soon no longer need money. And now he was gone.
But a couple of days ago she received a strange transfer of $ 10,000 from an unknown person...

I gently raised a hand to touch my face. sure enough the glossy makeup didn't so much as smudge. I didn't even realize I was crying until mommy brushed the tears away. I think it was finally starting to sink in that my life as I knew it really was over forever. And that what was done to my face was likely only the start of many more permanent changes to come. 
Mommy slipped a pacifier in my mouth and said I was ready. For what I wasn't entirely sure, though I felt like I should know. I think she mentioned it earlier. My memory was getting worse and that scared me. It was only a matter of time until I forgot who I was entirely, and when that happened I knew.... mommy would rebuild me into her baby doll. She motioned to the robot before leaving. The robot picked me up and was carrying me to the playpen when Mommy walked back in, Now wearing a rather professional looking lab coat. when she turned and began to address the security cameras, I knew the meeting that would decide both our fates had begun, and my identity as a baby girl was about to be sealed....

"It's time to show my little girl to my world and show what my robot can do."

I press a button and the robot transfers the baby from the hairdressing chair to the stroller and drives her down the hallway after me. I open one of the doors.

And we find ourselves in a miniature nursery. A rocking chair, changing table and crib were placed in a small space, but in addition, several web cameras and lighting were installed at a short distance.

While I put on a white robe, the robot brings the baby to the center of the room and stands beside her.

I stand on the other side of the stroller in a white coat.

About 10 minutes are left before the presentation starts. So that the baby does not get bored, I give her a rattle in her hands.

---------

Jessica, meanwhile, was staring at the computer screen and couldn't believe it. In the fact that it is not known from whom and from where she received such a large amount of money and it is not clear why.

The bank initially refused to help her, but an acquaintance worked for her in the head office and she agreed to help Jessica.

She made several inquiries and soon sent Jessica a reply that the account where the tranche came from belonged to a certain Anastasia de Jong.
"It's strange. I've never heard of her. Why did she give me so much money?" Jessica mused as she analyzed the findings.

And then she received spam on mail. At first she wanted to ignore him, but something stopped her ..
"Anastasia de Jong presents" Robot Nanny 2.0 "presentation today." was in a short ad and link ..

"Anastasia de Jong? It's her." exclaimed Jessica while rereading the message

Im blushing deeply as Im wheeled into the nursery, not that anybody would be able to tell my embarrassment anymore. The makeup on my face had seeped in and parts of my face seemed to physically warp from it. My lips for example were, while still able to move open and closed and what not, permanently resting in a near perfect heart shape. it essentially felt like whenever I closed my mouth, I was puckering up slightly. Between that and the blush, and whatever had been done to my eyes... I grinned, inwardly. It had helped me realize a key to hanging on to some semblance of my identity lied in my anger. That simple emotional response was the key that seemed to help my memory cling to who I was, what I used to know, because of remembering why I was feeling embarrassed. It wasn't much, and I wasn't sure Id be able to sustain it long term, but god damn it I was going to try. 

I was startled out of my reflections by mommy adjusting the lighting, turning it up just enough so that every detail of the room would be visible for her show with minimal glare. I was running out of time, but what could I do in this situation? I knew damn well the robot could easily overpower me, even if I weren't strapped into an oversized high chair. Who knows how many people were going to witness my humiliation, her triumph. Though I did have to wonder, if she was initially developing items for infant care, why had she created these regression tools in the first place.... As if on cue, mommy knelt in front of me, smiling as she handed me .... Oh No.... the rattle. I felt only the briefest panic as I tried to stop myself from taking it, but my body wasn't listening to me anymore, reaching out for the toy eagerly. Soon the sound once again flooded my senses, followed almost immediately by that fuzzy comfortable warmth of innocence, and I felt my thoughts slip away one from one into that welcoming abyss.....

I smiled when my babygirl's came back to me. And again she looked at me with love and examined the nursery with childish curiosity, not letting her paci out of her mouth.

I cover the robot with a white canvas and deactivate it.

Presentation time begins.

I begin to say: "You will all know how difficult it is to cope with a baby, especially newborns. Especially for single mothers who raise babies without men. It is for such mothers and those who are tired of children's whims that I present my invention. Which will save mothers from trouble with children. This is "Robot-Nanny 2.0" "and with these words I pull off the canvas showing my robot.

"Have you all seen this sweet girl?" and cameras zoomed in on my baby, showing her in close-up.
"You will all clearly see what my robot can do. The girl is a little larger than ordinary kids, but so much the better. Well, now I will show what my robot can do. And he can do anything." I said, pressing a button on the remote, activating the robot and he immediately began to reach out his hands to the baby.

--------------

Jessica, meanwhile, having read the message, followed the link that was there and saw the online broadcast. Where the young woman went, a suspiciously large baby was sitting in the stroller's. It was a girl in a cute doll dress. Soon when the woman opened the canvas, she saw a large robot whose smile froze.

When it was activated. He climbed to check the diaper of the baby, who was sitting in the stroller, and after checking the robot announced: "Baby is wet."

Jessica turned the broadcast on full screen and looked closely at the baby. This one was babygirly. But something was familiar .. There was a strange sadness in her eyes and they were very familiar color and paschmer, the rest of the makeup was like a mask.

And then she saw a small scar, on the upper eyelid, which Jessica accidentally made to Sam when they were doing repairs like that.

This little girl in the stroller was her missing Sam... "

I blinked and sucked on my pacifier. Everything felt familiar yet... I wasn't sure where I was or what was going on. I saw mommy though and smiled, feeling safe, warm, and a little wet. Mommy was talking to somebody but I couldn't see anybody. I tentatively shook my rattle again, sucking some more on my pacifier. Then mommy's helper came up to me and I felt something touch me down there near the tingly parts before it said something to mommy. I was carefully lifted into the air by her helper then and I giggled a bit as I went uppies and he carried me towards the changing table.

The robot carried the baby in its arms to the changing table and laid the baby sideways to the cameras and lifting the dress, unbuttoned the diaper Velcro.

He began to wipe the bottom and crotch with wet wipes, then added baby powder and soon fastened on a fresh diaper.

The whole process took the robot less than a minute. I commented on every action of the robot.
Comments from the category: "What a cool robot." "How gentle he is to take care of the baby." "The babygirl is so wonderful little one." and etc.

Soon the baby was dry and clean.
Now we will see the feeding process. ”I commented, watching the robot sit the baby in the highchair.

-------
Jessica watched the robot take care of her Sam like a newborn baby.

"So this is his job." Jessica thought with a smile.
"I always thought he was too childish and frivolous. I have to meet Miss de Jong." Jessica thought and opened the telephone directory and began looking for Anastasia's address.

Mommy's helper soon had me clean and powdered fresh again. if felt good on my sensitive parts and I giggled slightly from behind my pacifier before mommy's helper carried me to my high chair. I saw him pull down some jars from a cabinet. Looked like todays menu would be something brown, something green, and... peach puree. I blinked, a vacant expression on my face. Turkey, Peas, and peaches. and a bottle of strawberry milk. But how did I know that? Almost as soon as the thought had occurred it was gone again as mommy's helper put a bib on me and started gently spoon feeding me while mommy kept talking to somebody I still couldn't see. 

the cameras are directed at the robot and show how he takes out jars of baby food ... peas and turkey.
He adds both jars to the blender. Both flavors mix and he pours everything into a small bowl. For dessert, the robot prepares peaches.
And finally, a baby bottle with baby formula, which the robot puts on a tray in front of the baby.

The robot tied a bib around the baby's neck and took the bowls with baby food and carried them to the highchair.

He takes a bowl with a mix of turkey and peas and, making funny sounds, begins to feed the baby, while getting her mouth a little dirty. Because the babygirl grimaces and turns her face away from the spoon.

---------

Jessica found the address where Anastasia lives and thinks tomorrow morning to go and figure out what is happening. In the meantime, she continues to watch what will happen next and she began to like this robot. Watching him feed Sam. And she realized that Sam looks very cute in girlish clothes.

A short time later my face is messy and my tummy is full o the baby foods and fruit puree. Mommy's helper wipes my face clean before feeding me the bottle. Once the bottle is done Im lifted up again and gently helped to burp. Im not sure what mommy said after that but her helper picked me up again and we started moving.

The final act of the robot demonstration is to show the "breastfeeding regimen". An artificial silicone breast appears from the robot, through which real breast milk is fed.
The robot, without the slightest, lifts the baby into its arms and slightly shaking it, directs the baby's mouth to its chest.

The cameras shoot large-scale by feeding the baby with breast milk.

And I say at the end. "I have shown you only a small part of what my robot can do. When ordering a robot, you choose the modes you want to download. Its cost is $ 100,000, but if you order my robot right now, I will make you a list, besides that I will give you full access to the robot and you can download any modes you want yourself. " I say and the broadcast ends.

I go up to the baby who is still sucking on the robot's breast and gently stroke her cheek. "My sweet little girl, you made a splash. Thanks to you, my robot orders will double." I smile sweetly at my baby.

---------

Jessica finished watching the broadcast and was able to see Anastasia well at the end. "So young and so talented. Interesting to know. Why is Sam like this and why is he helping her? I'll find out tomorrow."

Jessica goes to bed and on the way accidentally drops her phone and a big crack appears on the screen .. "Great. Well, I'm so clumsy," Jessica thought disappointedly, examining the phone.
And disappointedly she went into the bedroom. Sleep.

As Mommys helper feeds me from its chest, Mommy finally stops talking to whoever I couldnt see and comes over to me. She seems really happy with me and strokes my cheek, making me smile as I look up at her. I reach out for uppies but then my tummy makes a noise and suddenly it hurts. My eyes water as something soon smells bad and I start to cry, quietly. Mommys helper says something and then lifts me up and carries me to the table.

The robot finishes feeding the baby with breast milk.
Resting its head on its shoulder, the robot lightly knocks the baby on and soon she lets out a burp.
And not only ... I watch her diaper turn yellow.
"It looks like it's time to give the baby a bath before putting her to bed." I said with a smile and gently touched the wet diaper with my finger.

The robot puts the baby on the changing table and undresses her completely.
The used diaper goes to the trash. Dirty clothes for washing. The robot takes the naked baby in its arm and carries it to the bathroom, where a bathroom full of warm water and foam is waiting for her.

The robot gently immerses her in water and prepares to start bathing the baby.

Im cold only for a few seconds as mommy's helper picks me up and soon I'm in warm water that feels pleasant. the bubbles smell nice like.... flowers. flowers and baby wash. As the warm water runs over my head its as though my brain breaks free from the spell for a few precious minutes and I'm me again. Only this time I remember everything perfectly. The demonstration, being diapered and fed on camera from a fake breast, and.... I raised a hand to my face, trying to rub off the makeup. My new permanent makeover. the anger that washed over me then eclipsed even that from before that dreadful spanking, but even so, there wasn't much I could do. What's worse, these spells were getting longer, the innocence clouding my mind and making me suggestible to who knows what. 
I had hardly noticed the robot washing me as I was lost in thought, but once he was done I was allowed to soak in the tubs warmth for a while. the robot even left me a rubber ducky to play with. I hesitated as I was handed the thing. The last few toys Id been handed had done well to leave me incapable, if not unwilling, to fight my transformation. If mommy had done something with this toy as well, who knows what would happen to me next. I gave the duck a hard look, or as close to a hard look as I could muster now that my face looked somewhere between Shirley Temple and a precious moments doll. I didn't deserve this. not really. but too much was at stake for me to try resisting. Between her clumsiness and poor immune system, without the money Jessica would likely end up homeless or worse. Not to mention, Mommy was essentially holding all the cards here and had proven through her own strength as well as the robots power that they could both take me down on their own before my transformation began, let alone now that they'd weakened me. I knew I was doomed but.... did everything that was me really have to disappear? I let out a sigh, and gave the rubber ducky a squeeze.

The water had a wonderful effect on my little one girly. The knowing look returned again. As the baby abruptly sat down in the bathroom and tried to wash off the makeup with the help of water.
I just chuckled: "What a stupid you are. I told you that this makeup cannot be washed off by anything. This is your new cute doll face. Only skin grafting will help get rid of these changes."
Having said that, I put a pacifier in the baby's mouth to limit the conversation.

3 robot arms have turned into small washcloths. One hand worked on his body, the other hand washed his crotch and building a little, and the third hand rubbed his heels and toes.

Soon the baby was clean. And the robot gave two rubber ducks so the baby could play with them.

After 10 minutes I say "Babygirl it's time to go to bed."
The robot picks up the baby from the bath and wraps her head in a towel, carries it to the nursery, preparing for sleep.