LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private ChasingDemons23) 

Nastya_diapee2.0

I vaguely remember the feeling of warmth as the robot once again cocooned me in fluffy pink plush blanket before the dreams took me. I was playing in a strange castle, walking through the hallways until I found a brilliantly pink princess nursery playroom. when I looked in a mirror, I was dramatically different to look at. Smoother skin, surprisingly sized breasts, a delicate pink princess dress with a corset, fish net leggings, high heels, long pink hair in pigtails, fully made up face. But I was still wearing a diaper, bigger and thicker than the ones I wore now. only there were 2 sizable bulges tenting the front and back of the diaper, buzzing slightly. At this point in the dream, a large teddy bear, one that towered over me, grabbed me from behind, and I could feel a sizable, burning hot bulge of his own press against the back of my diaper and rub up and down in time with his hips. I struggled but couldn't escape as I was turned around and brought to my knees before the bear, my pacifier taken from my mouth as my head was brought towards the bulge, a warm large baby bottle between the bears legs. the last words I heard before startling awake were "This is who you are. its what you've always needed and on some level deeply wanted. embrace your fate princess and I promise, you will find great pleasure in it." I couldn't place the voice. it wasn't one I recognized. but as I yawned and blinked, sunlight hitting my eyes, I stifled a whimper. it was just a nightmare. and aside from the wet diaper I.... wait, SUNLIGHT?!?!

The robot was carrying a stroller in which my little babygirl slept, along paths that were laid across a large area of my yard. The baby's eyes were moving, so she was dreaming ...

The weather was nice and sunny.
I walked next to the stroller and was happy because the robot never deviated from the course I had set for it.

We arrive at a small pond and sit on a bench.

The robot notices that the baby opened her eyes from the sunlight, but because she was rolled up in a blanket, she could not move normally.

The robot pulled the hood of the stroller so that the sun's rays no longer disturb the baby. And he began to swing the stroller more intensively, rolling it back and forth, and began to play a soothing melody to return the baby to the world of dreams.

I try to look around but find I cannot move. I'm wrapped up in the plush cocoon again. I wasn't entirely sure what time of day it was but I could breathe in fresh air for what felt like the first time in forever, so that was nice. The sky was a brilliant sapphire blue, the breeze a little chilly but pleasantly cool against my face and contrasting the warmth of the blanket. I contemplated my chances. I seemed to be in an oversized stroller, sturdier construction despite its commercial appearance in order to handle its larger than normal occupant. At the same time... it was just a stroller. no gizmos built in, no weird contraption to make my life a living hell if I broke for it, just a stroller. Still, moving was its own issue in my current state, plus the goofy attire underneath was bound to draw attention, not to mention what was done to my hair. It was strange, I normally had painful razor bumps by this point. Id shaved down there before once or twice on occasion and had learned the hard way why some people prefer not to. they tend to make even the slightest movement feel like a flesh eating porcupine was trying to bury into you quills first. yet this time, they weren't coming back. I could only hope the hair on my head wasn't as permanently dealt with. it was slowly dawning on me just how lasting the changes made to me could be. I once more contemplated making a break for it or calling out for help but... I hesitated. Mommy (I was starting to get used to calling her that in my head) was being nice to me. She could have easily just left me inside and done far worse to me than she had so far. Atop that, she was keeping her end of the deal. I sighed and scrunched down a bit, trying to get comfortable again. I may as well enjoy this. I made this mess and now it was time to live with it. maybe the dream was right. maybe I could end up enjoying this. I guess my movement caught the attention of the robot again because he started rocking the stroller lightly playing that same melody from the mobile and rattle. It wasn't long before I was fast asleep, smiling slightly as I drifted off into another dream....

Two hours pass unnoticed.
And now the robot is pushing the stroller with the sleeping baby towards the house.
The robot gently rolls the stroller down the ramp and opens the doors, and brings the stroller inside the house and frees the blankets from the captivity and puts the babygirly in the crib.

I can smell the baby's smell. "Let her get used to dirty diapers, after all, this is her new identity. The robot will redeem her after sleep." I reflect and with a small movement the robot puts a baby's pacifier into its mouth, which immediately began to move from sucking.

I leave the nursery, and the robot goes into energy-saving mode.

I'm not sure how much time has passed when I finally wake up again. What I do know is it finally happened. I was afraid of this, but also knew it was somewhat inevitable. The cold feeling of the mush, a direct result from my drastically changed diet. The burning sensation when I moved only solidified in my mind it had to have been several hours since Id woken during the walk. But worst of all was the smell, a rancid sour smell of decay and fetid matter. I had finally messed myself in my sleep. I feel my eyes water, partly from the smell as well as embarrassment, and let out a groan as I feel my stomach turn. I roll onto my side, putting both mittened hands down to steady myself without otherwise moving from a fetal position, my pacifier falls from my lips as I worry that I'm about to be sick as I hear the robot start to stir.

I'm got my contact details as the closest guardian of the baby into the robot and now he always notifies me about the baby's condition.
 And now, after checking, the robot informs me that the baby is dirty and is waiting for further orders.

I go to the nursery and go to the crib, next to which is a robot waiting for my orders.

"Are you awake, my sweety babygirly? Or should I call you smelly babygirly instead of sweety babygirly?" I say with a laugh, sniffing air and playfully holding my nose.

"Don't worry. Mommy care about it. Okay. I think it's time for a bath. Robot bathe this smelly girl." I say and choose the appropriate program.

The robot comes to life and takes the babygirly's out of the crib. Taking it under the bottom and thus smearing her mess in the diaper even more along the bottom. The robot carries the baby to the bathroom, where the bathtub is already filled with warm water with foam.

I rub my eyes, wiping away tears of embarrassment, disgust, and humiliation. "Tank yoo mommy" I manage to sniffle out in a half awake and slightly trembling voice before the robot begins the careful process of undressing me. getting the clothes off was easy enough. then The robot slowly unlocked and began to handle the violation of the Geneva convention that was my bio-hazardous undergarment. There were a lot of wipes involved as he managed to get most of the rancid goop off of me, using a small spraying hose from the tub to wash the rest down the drain in the sink before moving me to the tub. I winced repeatedly through the entire process and managed to catch a look at myself in the mirror on my way to the tub. Setting aside my ridiculous haircut and remarkably smooth body, my suspicions were confirmed by the angry pink and red diaper rash that had spread around my diaper area. This point was driven home upon contact with the otherwise pleasantly hot water from the bath as it felt like Id just stuck my privates in a vat of boiling acid. 

The robot with ease, completely stripped the baby.

First of all, holding the man under his belly, like a baby, the robot, using a small shower, washed all the dirt from his ass down the drain.

After that, I saw, when the robot put the baby in the water, that diaper rash appeared on her ass.

The robot began to wash the baby's body with gentle movements. Paying special attention to the butt and crotch.

Finally, wrapping the baby in a very soft towel, he carries her to the nursery.

There, a robot wipes dry the baby, which now smelled very clean.

Then two robotic hands hold the baby on the changing table, and the other two begin to slowly move from the legs to the neck from them, they beat red laser beams that permanently remove hair follicles and the baby will remain a smooth girl forever. Turning the babygirly's over on its stomach, the robot performs the same procedure on the back of her body.

I blush and wince throughout the cleaning process. thankfully the robot is very gentle, but the rash still hurts like a bitch. The robot pays particular attention to washing my butt very carefully. I tear up a little but I don't cry out. I'm carried to the nursery and the robot sets me on the changing table. I can feel a warmth from the red light coming from the robot as it scans up and down my body. its not unpleasant and I do feel sensitive and smooth again afterwards. 

"Time for dressing up babygirly." - the robot announces in a mechanical voice and puts a pacifier in the baby's mouth to stop crying and calm down.

After removing hair follicles. The baby's skin was very smooth, like a real newborn. After additional verification. The robot found a rash on the baby's skin. He applies a soothing cream to the reddened areas and sprinkles with baby powder to fix a fresh pink diaper with a frill at the waist.
On top of them are protective plastic panties.
Next comes mittens and booties.

"Choose dress, babygirly" says the robot and shows the baby two cute dressesil_794xN.1716961670_olk1.thumb.jpg.9cb634cddffcf0748316b066c7a412a3.jpge8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.thumb.jpg.5cdfb7e9d5e7dfdc898c939cb50b307f.jpg.

I blush a deep crimson, gasping in sensitivity as my diaper area is treated. Once the boots and mittens are on, I'm sucking on the pacifier without really thinking about it as the robot brings out the dresses, making my blush deepen. I carefully reach out to feel the different materials of the dresses. On the one hand, the pink one at least looked more mature of the two, but the purple one felt super soft and silky. I close my eyes tight in embarrassment and point to the purple one. "Dat one pleez"

The robot leaves the selected dress and removes the other.

The robot puts the baby on her ass and, raising his hands, puts a dress on her head, passing her hands into the sleeves.

The dress has buttons on the back, which the robot kindly fastens.

The robot finishes the dressing process, the baby bonnet, which puts the baby on the head and lowers her from the changing table to the floor and puts her on all fours.

"Crawl, baby. Time to watch TV." informs the robot and strokes the baby on the bottom.

I'm puzzled by being allowed to watch TV but I'm not complaining as I carefully crawl my way along the indicated path, sucking happily on my pacifier. in the corner there's a TV as well as a massive pile of stuffed animals. Im not sure if it was the programming being done to me or my brain just adjusting to my youthful situation, but I smiled at the sight of the pile of stuffies, carefully pulling one shaped like a big red fluffy dragon from the pile and hugging it before carefully sitting in front of the TV. Even through the cushing, my bottom was still pretty tender between the spankings since Id gotten here and the recent case of diaper rash, and whatever the robot had done with those red beams had succeeded in increased sensitivity everywhere they'd gone. still, I blushed, between the gentle touch of the robot and the softness of the diaper and dress, it did all feel pretty good. I blush a bit deeper as I reach back and touch my diapered rear end a little, genuinely happy my old GF couldn't see this as the TV switched on.

The robot follows the crawling baby into the room with a special baby's pillow with toys1742062546_image(4).thumb.jpg.07c755657b5465315f38b743a544d603.jpg

The robot waited until the baby took her toy and put the baby on the pillow, on the stomach and turned on the children's channel "Lying here, babygirl and watch TV." Saying robot.

At this time, I decided to check my little girl and went when the TV program "Sesame Street" was on and then the "Teletubbies" began
There started dancing with the kids.

"Sweetheart, why don't you dance for Mommy? Get up and jump and clap your hands." I say with a smile.

I hear over the loudspeaker mommy asking me to dance. I carefully try to stand up. My legs are a bit shakey but I'm able to stand up better this time. the booties put on me allowed for flat footing rather than the a-symetrical slants that forced me to crawl. I realized that meant I had crawled on command and it was becoming second nature to me and blushed. I tried to clap my hands in time with the music, but when I went to jump I fell down on my diapered butt. the diaper absorbed most of the impact, but my eyes watered a bit from the friction against the rash. Still I carefully got up and tried again, facing much the same result.

I laugh, as the baby tries to get up, but all the time it falls and I turn to the robot.

"Babygirly is trying to dance, but she's still too small to walk. Help the robot." and I press a button on the remote.

The robot approaches the baby and grabs it by the armpits and lifts it to its feet and making movements upward with its hands, makes the baby jump awkwardly.

I shoot this action on my phone and burst into laughter. "How fun my girl is jumping."

I blush, moving in time with the robot, my movements fairly awkward as I try to focus on the TV instead of the phone mommy holds recording me. Eventually the Teletubbies show ends and it goes into sesame street. I cant help but smile a little when I recognize the episode as a rerun from my childhood, and genuinely giggle when my old favorite Muppet, Grover, starts some of his shenanigans with a bit of learning mixed in for the little ones. I close my eyes making a slightly miscevious smile, remembering the pretty twisted and inappropriate memes they have online featuring sesame street characters. Mommy raises an eyebrow at me though so I try to get back in the moment a bit, focusing once more on the tv. in time though, I blush realizing I needed to potty. Knowing where I was going to have to go eventually, I blush furiously and try to get comfortable in a way where I could let go, but it wasn't happening. 29 years of potty training may go away in my sleep between the diapers and whatever the rattle was doing to me, but when conscious I was going to need a bit more help.

TV-show ends and the robot releases my baby.
I walk over and see her pressing her hands to her crotch, embarrassed to use the diaper.
I lay the baby on her back, head to me and begin to gently stroke her tummy.
"Baby, do you need mommy's help? She's already here," I coo, stroking the baby's belly, and then abruptly and unexpectedly press her bladder.

A second later, I hear a familiar sound and lifting the babygirly dress, seemingly saggy and wet diaper.

By the time the show ended, I was blushing and slightly sweating with the effort, struggling to get where I needed to be to wet. To my surprise, Mommy came over and laid me on my back with my head in her lap. It was the first time I had actually been able to see what mommy's face looked like and I blushed slightly. She is really pretty, especially her eyes. I got so lost in her gaze that when I felt the pressure on my bladder and realized what was happening, it was too late. what felt like minutes later, mommy lifted my dress, revealing my very soggy diaper. My blush deepened to a crimson as I tried to hide my face in her lap, embarrassed but also thankful as I squeaked out a "Tank yoo mommy". 

I smiled when I realized that the baby had wet herself.
"Nothing bad happened. Don't be shy, my little babygirly. Soon you will get used to wetting the diaper." I coo, gently stroking the baby's face.

"You have to get used to wet diapers. Now they feed you and then change the diaper." I said, pressing the button.

The robot comes up, picks the baby up and carries her to the kitchen, where she puts her in a highchair.
"Feeding time." announced the robot and goes to the refrigerator.

I smile slightly at mommy and give her a small hug before the robot lifts me up and carries me to the high chair. I hate to admit it, but I may be starting to legitimately see her as my new mommy. The robot strapped me in and approached the cabinet with the jars of baby food. the strap in my lap was tight against the diaper and made it squish against me. I blushed due to the sensitivity in that area, and almost thought I could feel a stirring. I was disgusted with myself for that feeling though given what the source was. the robot opened the cabinet and I could see various flavors inside.

I decided to have dinner with them. I made myself a steak with vegetables and a glass of good French red wine.

For the baby's supper, the robot takes out familiar jars baby food "Gerber": with carrot flavor, tense beef and bananas puree, and a bottle of prune juice.
The robot ties a plastic bib around her neck. He takes the first jar and starts feeding the baby with baby food.

I start my dinner. Slowly and with delight I pour the sauce over the steak and cut off a small piece and begin to chew it slowly. Sly glances like a feeding babygirly with carrot-flavored baby food robot.

I'm admittedly surprised when I see Mommy decides to come down for my feeding. I can smell the steak she's cooked and my stomach roared in protest. I hadn't had a steak in roughly 2 years, mainly living off of what fast food and instant meals I could afford, and compared to the jarred carrot baby food I was being fed even a 3 day old McDonald's burger looks pretty appealing. Never was the biggest fan of carrots to begin with, outside of the occasional roast. But even the carrots were prime rib compared to the baby foods that are in some diluted wet dream supposed to taste like well cooked meals but in reality taste like spam aged in somebody's gym socks and run through an emulsifier. I gaze longingly at mommy's plate as she maintained eye contact while eating, the sizzling and smell of the steak practically making my stomach cry. All I could hope was that if someday I was allowed to have people food again, that whatever food I got to try would be as good. If I ever got to have cooked food again... I sighed as I finished off the remaining baby food. Depression was settling into my mind like a soaking wet woolen blanket to smother me. Id spent the last five years building a name for myself and doing what I could to help pay off my girlfriends medical bills in the hope that we may finally settle down somewhere nice and could breathe easy for once. then one single fuck up and pissed off mad scientist with her own personal Frankenstein's monster later, and I'm kidnapped, dressed as a baby girl, and being slowly broken down as a form of infantile guinea pig in a marred but otherwise mature body. My life as I knew it was over, my girlfriend would hopefully be ok but would also never know what happened to me, and the fucks that basically threatened me into taking this job would get away with it without any repercussions what so ever. 
I hadn't even realized I was crying until the robot decided to spoon up my tears with some of the remaining banana puree, apparently a small programming hiccup mistaking them for more of the mashed fruit, and spoon feeding them to me. I shook my head, trying to refocus on my current reality. I looked back at mommy as she sipped her wine while the robot slipped the bottle of prune juice into my mouth. She really wasn't cruel, and I had to admit, I was starting to appreciate her care of me. It still beat living on the streets. It was about then I really realized how Id been drinking prune juice and what that would likely result in happening before too long, and I grimaced at the thought. With dinner done, the robot started cleaning me off.

I deliberately ate my steak slowly, slowly chewing each piece, washed down with wine from a glass. I can clearly see the envious look of my babygirly when I ate my dinner, and she had to eat only baby food, which the robot fed her.

Having chewed another piece of meat, I said.
"You don't need those puppy looks. You won't get this. This food is for adults. You are a little babygirl and this food will hurt your tummy. Plus you have your own steak." I say with a laugh and as soon as I said that, a robot starts feeding baby with tense beef from jar's.

I finish the meat to the end, and by that time the robot finishes feeding the baby and tense beef's and banana's puree.

Now I am sitting at the table. I drink coffee with fruit cake, and the baby drinks prune juice from a baby bottle.
I chose this juice on purpose. Because she knew perfectly well that he would make the baby's stomach very weak. "Soon she will be wetting the diaper without even noticing it, like real babies." I thought inside my head, watching the baby suck her bottle while drinking the juice.

I blushed once the bottle was done and the robot started cleaning me off. On the plus side, even if the food was mush, at least there was enough of it that I didn't go hungry. the jars were fairly large, bigger than normal baby food jars. This did mean that getting through them was something of a battle of attrition in and of itself, but maybe if I was good I could get some pudding or something.