LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private ChasingDemons23) 

Nastya_diapee2.0

I finally gulp down the last of the barely dissolved formula, doing what I could to get the taste out of my mouth. Had a feeling this lady wasn't going to let me have a drink of water or anything any time soon. The robot takes some wet wipes and starts cleaning my face off. I have to admit it wasn't too horrible. I figured a tin can like this would be scrubbing my face like it was trying to work bird crap off a car, but it was surprisingly gentle about it. I was wondering what the lady had in store for me next when something I had been worried about in the back of my mind happened... I got hit with a cramp in my gut. A telltale sign of unpleasantness to come under normal circumstances, but given my current situation... I glanced nervously at the cameras, realizing if I was going to find a toilet, or at least somewhere safe to leave a present for that psycho to find later, I was going to need to act fast. The robot acted faster, however, as the tray was removed and I was lifted out of the chair before I could run...

The robot cleaned the thief's dirty face. And the robot freed him from the highchair's, but before he could escape. The robot grabs him by the hoist and carries him to the corner, where a large pink playpen511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpg is set, which has been littered with toys for very young infants up to two years old.

"Time to play, babygirl" said the robot and drove to the opposite wall and got up to charge, but he continued to scan the nursery ...

"I think it's time to meet with my little one girl." - I'm think. I put on a white medical robe, hide my face with a gauze bandage and walk towards the nursery.

As I watch the robot go to the wall to charge, I cant help but think to myself, with a quick glance to the cameras, "It cant be this easy..... Not after all of that bullshit...." I wait until I'm certain the robot has powered down before I try to make my move. The playpen wasn't even larger than average size, I could easily climb up and walk over it.... Or so I thought. It wasn't until I tried to stand that I came to realize 2 things. First, there were some form of mild paralytic or muscle relaxant in the food they fed me because I was having trouble getting my body to move. it wasn't impossible, but it was slower to respond than Id have liked. I was going to need to find some cold water to help wake up, maybe flush this out of my system, if I were to get out of there. thankfully a bathroom was ideally going to be my first stop. however this is where the second issue became apparent. The booties the robot had locked on me had rounded, asymetrical, lopsided bottoms. staying on my feet at all with these things on, even without the drugs in my system, was going to be quite a challenge. And judging by the gurgling sound in my gut, I wasn't going to have a lot of time to figure this out if I wanted to stave off any further humiliation. There had to be a way out.... and the first step in finding it was getting out of this stupid playpen. I did a double take of my situation. Much as Id expected after what Id realized about the boots, the mittens they'd forced on me were also oddly shaped in the palms, so atop my fingers being useless, I wasn't going to be able to put much of my body weight on my hands either. the only way I was going to be able to effectively move with my limbs like this was going to be to debase myself even further and crawl..... I let out a shout of frustration, and to my surprise my cry was answered by a slow, sarcastic clapping sound coming from the doorway the tin can had approached me from. I turned, and at long last I could see my captor.....

I quietly go into the nursery and with a smile watch the thief's futile attempts to get out of the playpen's, but his every attempt was unsuccessful.

Only when he managed to catch on and get to his feet.
Only then I finally applaud and, going up to the playpen's, I push the baby's in the chest and he falls on his back funny.
"And you are Well done. You are a fighter, you do not give up. But this is not for long, the more fun it will be to break you. I came to meet you. You already heard my voice through the microphone, now I decided to pamper you with my communication.
Congratulations. You are now a babygirl. My guinea pig. And I'm your mommy. And you will be calle me "Mommy." Your old life is over. You have no chance to escape. You'd better stop fighting or the consequences will be dire. My robot has many functions, which I think you will still try on yourself. "I said in a soft voice that speaks to babies, leaning on the playpen's side.

I glare up at my psycho kidnapper the way one might look at a politician if they were appointing a duck to their chief of staff. I try to say of course that shes fucking insane and Ive gotten out of worse scrapes than this, but with the pacifier in my mouth it all comes out as a jarbled mess. its only when she starts to laugh at me that I really get pissed and attempt to throw myself at the wall of the playpen in an attempt to knock it down.

I see the rage in the eyes of the kid and how he rushes from the side of the playpen's and tries to reach me, but again I easily push his thief to fall on his back again.

"I don't like your look and your behavior. To your failure. I have built many functions into my robot and you will try them all."
One of the functions is a dispensary program. and you will meet her right now. "
I take a miniature remote control out of my pocket and activate the robot.
"DISPLINARY PUNISHMENT PROGRAM BEGINS." the robot creaked and moved towards the playpen's.

"Enjoy. I'll sit here. Until you start calling me Mommy and until you become more obedient. The robot will deal with you." I said and sat down in a rocking chair.
The robot came closer and closer to the playpen's.

My face pales as the tin can comes once more to life, making a bee line towards the playpen. I attempt to fling myself at the other side to get away but its of little use as the tendrils of the robot reach out and grab ahold of my ankles, dragging me closer while other tendrils wrap around my wrists and under my arms. in no time Im lifted off the ground and lifted to eye level with the scanner of the robot, and I can see my captor simply sitting on a chair behind the machine, legs crossed with the remote in her hand, eyeing me the way a housecat may eye an unsuspecting mouse. 

The robot grabs the thief by the arms and ankles and takes him out of the playpen's.
The robot sits on the nearest chair and puts the baby on its lap, with its ass up and holding it firmly with its hand, unbuttons the onesie and lowers the diaper, exposing the man's ass.
"I'm getting down to the first stage of punishment." communicates the mechanical voice of the robot.

I go over and take the paci out of his mouth.

"This is only the first step. The worse your behavior is, the more severe the punishment will be. The first step of punishment is spanking. The robot will spank you until it hears from you:" Sorry Mommy. I'll be a good babygirl's. "Consider the built-in microphone, until he hears these words, the spanking is over." I said with a smile, patting the man on the cheek and going back to my place.

One of the robot's hands turns into a paddle and with it he begins to spank the baby's bottom.

I glare at the woman as she expresses this and as the paddle starts coming down I scream out "Fuck you you crazy fucking biIIIITCH FUCK THAT HURT GOD DAMNIT FUCK FUCK FUCK STOP YOU STUPID FUCKING TIN CAN FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP STOP STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" For a robot supposedly built to deal with infants, it was wielding a paddle the likes of which I hadn't seen since my college hazing. the thing was a good 4 inches thick, at least 8 inches wide, and 12 inches long, made from sturdy ironwood and with holes drilled through it. making matters worse were the number of metallic studs, like small dull-tipped metal pyramids, sticking out here and there. the holes spelled out the word "Naughty" across the paddle. there also, for some reason, seemed to be glitter on it, which was flecking off onto my quickly reddening, welting, if not bruising ass. "WTF KIND OF MEDEVAL PARENTING TECHNIQUES ARE YOU PROGRAMMING THIS THING FOR?!?!?!?! ARE YOU AIMING TO BREAK THE CHILDREN ITS USED ONS BONES OR SOMETHING?!?!?!"

I ignored the thief's screams. "This is not what I wanted to hear. In addition, the parents themselves can install on the robot than to spank the children, but now my baby is very large and naughty. Therefore, I chose a thing for spanking more difficult and now you will get to know it." I said, stretching in the chair like a cat.

The robot starts spanking the thief's ass and after only 5 spanks it was already pink, but the robot does not stop spanking.

I growl out another FUCK YOU to the lady doing this as after 20 seconds I can feel my eyes starting to water. I try to kick at the machine but that proves impossible in the position Im held in. I try clawing at the tin can but I hate to admit tis well put together. My thrashing doesnt even knock it off balance, but I refuse to give this lady what she wants. I cant consign myself to this or I will never get out of here.... "For fucks sake, WHY?! You cant really want me here, I sure as shit dont wanna be here. wouldnt you like to know who sent me? Just let me go and I will tell you and youll never see nor hear from me again, I swear!"

I set the slap mark to 50.
The thief's ass was already bright red.
"Robot continue the punishment. The babygirl is naughty." The robot continues spanking.

"I absolutely do not care. Who sent you. But since you got caught, then you will become a little babygirl, whether you want it or not. And I will deal with your employers without you. And when I'm done with you, then all you can do is let drool blisters and dirty diapers. " I said

I look at her mortified with horror as the rate of the spanks increases to fifty per minute, gritting my teeth and refusing to let this psycho see me cry. she really intends to destroy me.... "p....please.... I have a life, a girlfriend. I didnt know what was going on I was just trying to pay the bills and get by.... please... please don't do this...."

"If you are a good and obedient little babygirl, then I will invite your girlfriend as your babysitter's... I am waiting for your magic little words." I said.

The robot continues to whip the man's ass. She was bright red and hot. It was possible to light cigarettes from her. But until the end of the flogging there were still 10 blows...

"Please no.... Just Promise me one thing and I will do as you ask. I will do whatever you want. Just.... wherever my bag landed. my wallets inside it. Just have the bank wire her the money thats in there to her account. the info needed should be in a journal in the bag. I just wanna make sure shes taken care of. shes the only reason I took this job. they already should have sent at least half the money to my account, that will be enough for what she needs. Just leave her out of this, she doesnt know I took the job. Thats all I ask. I will do what you want after that just.... please..." Im breaking down crying at this point, ashamed but finally resigned to my fate. I cant fight the machine and this crazy lady was going to be my...... "Im sorry mommy. I will be a good baby girl, I promise... please....."

"You are not in a situation to make conditions. Well, okay, so be it. In your situation. I will take pity on you. I am quite rich. I will send your girlfriend a monthly tranche of $ 10,000. I will look at your behavior." said and soon I heard what I wanted and the robot immediately stops spanking as soon as I heard the words needed.

"Here's a smart girl. Good babygirl. And I was already afraid that I would have to start an enema."

My eyes go wide when I hear that. "t-thank you.... mommy." I say, blushing more from saying that than from the spanking. My mother and I had never been on the best of terms, so it felt..... WRONG to be using that term to refer to anybody, after all this time. Still, it could be worse..... I look up as more arms come out of the robot, holding items I dont readily recognize as I wonder what this woman plans to do now, when my stomach lets out another loud complaint, this one louder than the last, and bringing a hand to my stomach from the pain.

I m seat in my chair and see, how my babygirl's feeling a little uncomfortable. And I give him the following order ..

The robot grabs the thief and starts stroking his stomach lightly, and then presses sharply and he begins to fill his diaper with poopy.
"Oh. My babygirl have gross poopy in her diapee? Babygirl, you have change diapee?" I ask with a slight smile.

I grimace as the inevitable happens, shutting my eyes tight and feeling the color in my face change from resignation to burning humiliation as the flawed carnival of horrors that is the human body took its natural course. To say it was uncomfortable was an understatement, and the only bit of solace was that I wouldn't suffer the stink alone. I was actually kinda envious of the robot on that one. "yes m-mommy may I please have a diaper change" I ask, the contact of the hot slop on my bruised behind being the kind of memory I swore one way or another I would put effort into forgetting.

"Did you hear the robot? Babygirly is dirty. I think it's time for the first bath. Take care of the baby and I have things to do." I say and choose the appropriate program and leave.

The robot picks up the baby and carries it to the bathroom, which is built into the nursery, a pink baby bath was installed in the bathroom22415111_s1200(1).thumb.jpeg.2e38daabcf87a09a56d2fdb58bb7b478.jpeg.

The robot turns on warm water and adds bubble baths. Then he puts the thief on the floor and begins to undress him.

Onesie, booties and baby bonnet have been removed. dirty diaper flies into the trash can. Only mittens remain on the baby.
"Bath time." with a mechanical voice announces the robot and picking up a naked thief and lowers it into warm water.

I blush but refuse to fight the robot. At this point I plan to be good to my word so long as she's good to hers. I do however flinch when I'm first placed in the warm water, as the heat sent a searing pain up my spine upon contact with my sore ass. after a moment though I was better adjusted and even found myself enjoying the warmth and even, embarrassingly enough, the bubbles. They had a scent to them that was almost familiar. the water almost felt silky against my freshly shaved skin as well. 
The robot startled me out of my thoughts as it began washing me thoroughly from head to toe. I was once again surprised at how careful the machine could be, while at the same time capable of the force that bruised my behind so much...

One of the hands, the robot holds the man's head above the water, like a newborn baby, and the other three hands turn into very soft sponges, which have been added with liquid soap for babies, which makes their skin soft and silky39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegdetskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpg.

The robot starts bathing the thief. One of the sponges washes his back and stomach, the other washes the privat area and ass and between the buttocks, the third sponge, washes his feet and heels.

A soft, soothing melody came from the robot as the robot worked with the baby's ...

in a matter of minutes, I'm fully washed and the robot begins carefully rinsing me. I admittedly blushed quite a bit when he reached my private areas. I could still feel everything, even if it wasn't getting a reaction the way it usually would. The robot rinses me using fresh warm water before draining the small tub. I shiver lightly at the cooler air without the warmth of the bathwater before the robot pulls my out, drying me carefully with a fluffy towel. At this point, Im fairly certain my face showed my confusion. I know I'm here to test this machine, but I did try to break in after all. if she wanted this machine could likely make my life a living hell and still get her whatever data she needed. yet this machine was actually being careful, if not kind, to me... I'm snapped out of my thoughts as the robot reaches my privates with the towel, and even with as soft as the fabric was, it still felt like sandpaper across my sore ass. my eyes water a bit as it dries me thoroughly before picking me up once more to carry me out of the room as I wipe the water from my eyes

Meanwhile, in my office, I decide my own affairs and watch an interesting show as a robot bathes my baby.
Then he wraps it in a soft towel with a Hello Kitty head and takes it out of the bath and wipes the thief with it in all places.

Then, picking him up under the ass, like a real baby, carries him back to the nursery.

There, the robot puts the baby on the changing table on its stomach and lubricates the back and ass with baby oilulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.png. Then, flipping onto its back, the robot also applies oil to the man from the front. The freeze was still in effect and his cock didn't even react.

Then he was wrapped in a fresh pink diaper, sprinkled with baby powder before.

After the robot leaves and returns, holding a cute suit for sleeping573111d34ca21bd4fa775417745a8484.jpg.f2ee2adc127328f84803444f8159e8e4.jpg.

I frown, blushing slightly as I'm taken back to the changing table. I don't fight anymore though, not that I could in my current state: naked, a little cold, and smelling like a baby. The robot lays me on my belly and I smell the baby oil before I feel it, a silky soft but cold wetness as the robots hands carefully massaged the oil into my back, working down to my ass. My blush deepens feeling the robots human-like fingers massaging the oil into and beyween my ass cheeks, letting out a aoft squeek when his fingers lubricate my homd entrance lightly passing with no resistance. It felt.... funny. In a good way. That embarassed the hell out of me tbh. Mostly knowing that reaction was recorded by those security cameras. The robot flipped me over and repeated the process on my front. Even unable to show its physical reaction, it still felt really good, and I blushed even deeper. Thankfully my embarassment was short lived as the robot quickly switched to baby powder and repeated the process on my front and back before diapering me snugly. I smelled like an infant girl to be sure, but at least the oil felt good on my sore bum and the diaper provided some padding. The robot disappeared into that closet from before, returning with a pink bunny looking pj sleeper. I'm sure my face read my embarassment and annoyance at first but admittedly it was soft and felt comfortable once it was on. At least I was warm.