LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private ChasingDemons23) 

Nastya_diapee2.0

On the way out, I see diaper loading indicators. They show the fill rate of diapers in babies I take several of them and attach one to the diaper. When the diaper is full, a funny skunk appears.

"Now we don't have to finger check our girl's diapers. We just need to look at this indicator." I say with a laugh to Jessica and we leave the mall.

While I load the goods from the cart into the trunk, Jessica puts the baby in her baby seat and in a few minutes we drive towards a large park.

"We're going to take our babygirly for a walk now. She will be the sweetest baby in this park." cooed me. Jessica looks around with a smile from her seat, looking at the babygirl's sitting in her baby seat in a dress and pacifier's in her mouth. There is not a single reminder in this cute girl that this was her ex-boyfriend Sam.

Out in the parking lot, Im admittedly a bit nervous as we start loading into the car. Im situated in a carseat by Aunty as mommy loads the purchases into the trunk, and I thought I saw the enforcer from the opposing company getting into a vehicle. Sure enough, as mommy pulled our car out of the parking lot, the car the enforcer was in pulled out after us. He was keeping his distance though which made it easy enough for mommy to lose him without really trying in the evening traffic. By the time mommy was pulling off down a wooded road and heading for the park, the bastard was stuck a good 7 exits behind us. 

It wasnt long though until we were pulling up to the park. At this point, I began to blush again. Being babied wasnt something I was easily getting used to and having already been exposed at the shopping center, I was amazed people hadnt posted a video of me to youtube as a pervert yet. But now we were at the park and I was going to be around actual children. it would be a wonder if some parent didnt attempt to beat me for being near others while another called the cops. Mommy wasnt too worried though and was setting up the stroller again. There was a chance the park wouldnt be too crowded but I doubted it given the nice weather. I had to admit, it was nice feeling the sun and wind on my face, even for the briefest of moments before I was loaded into the stroller again. I had to wonder if I would ever be allowed to grow up and god willing swim in the ocean again. running my tongue over the device working to dissolve my teeth and damn me to an existence of baby food, I had to assume not. I was starting to feel kinda sad about it when mommy reached into her purse again...

Anastasia and Jessica come to the park and park at the entrance and don't worry about anything.

While Jessica pulls out the stroller. Anastasia, meanwhile, unfastens the baby from the baby seat and helps her into the stroller.
Anastasia opens the hood of the stroller so that the sun does not bake her baby's head too much and starts pushing towards the park entrance. Jessica takes a diaper bag from the car and, throwing it over her shoulder, catches up with us.

We begin to walk slowly along the paths and no one pays attention to us. Everyone is only moved when they see a large babygirl's in strooler. Some strange old lady was selling lollipops. Among the usual cockerel and hearts, there were also unusual shaped candies. I chose one. In the form of a penis. The lady gently stroked the baby on the cheek and stretched out a strangely shaped chupa chups in the form of a penis.
"Hold on, baby, and start sucking on your lollipop." Anastasia said helping to open and put the lollipop into the baby's hand.
Then Anastasia buys a huge pink cotton candy and gives the baby in her other hand.
"See how mommy loves you my little girl? Say: "Thank you mommy. I'm a good girl."

As we begin our walk, I cant see if anyone's staring or not. I have to admit the wind feels nice against my face, as did the sunlight. I enjoy the smell on the breeze, a mixture of the scent of the trees, a trace of rubber from the playground equipment, a bit of heat and I thought I could smell fresh flowers and maybe water from a stream. I wasn't sure which park we were at but it was nice. I could hear children playing and adults talking. At one point it sounded like somebody was selling things to the passers by, adults as much as children. Mommy got a smirk on her face and I was admittedly curious what she was purchasing. That was when I saw the unusual shape of the lolli pop she was approaching me with and I blushed profusely, boldly enough that not even the permanent makeup could hide it. The sucker she held was unusually large and shaped like an erect cock. How this old woman was getting away with selling things like this at a public park was beyond me, but at the moment I had bigger concerns as mommy unwrapped the thing and approached me with it, pressing the tip to my lips. Despite my embarrassment, I had to admit the flavor was nice, sort of a strawberry flavor on one side and rainbow sherbet on the other. I tentatively took the object in hand, and as I started sucking on it, mommy also bought a big thing of cotton candy to share with aunty and gave me some. I was asked then to say thank you and that Im a good girl. I hated how lispy and high pitched my voice had become, but despite that and the particularly perverted shape of the sucker... I knew mommy was trying to be nice to me. Whether for my sake, for Jessica's, or out of genuine affection... maybe a combination of the 3. regardless, I cleared my throat a bit, looked up into mommy's eyes, and with my lips lightly stained the colors of the sucker I said "Tank yoo mommy for the prezzies (I genuinely had tried to say presents, but that's just how it came out), Me's a good girl?" That last part came out more like a question, seeking my mommies approval. I needed to know if Id done good or if there was more she wanted. She smiled though, and at that point reached into her purse for something and I heard a click...

"Awwee How cute that was. She sucks that penis lollipop so nicely." said Jessica, taking pictures on the phone, as the little one confesses that she is a girl.
"Babygirly, you're not doing it quite right. You need to put the lollipop in your mouth and move your tongue over the head. Come on, you can do it. It will be a great shot. You are the sweetest sucker." teased Jessica aiming the camera.

Anastasia, meanwhile, pushed the stroller to the side where there were fewer people, and began to walk there until the baby finished with her unusual candy.

• 2 weeks later...

I blush the deepest shade of crimson as I'm showed how to provocatively suck on my new lollipop properly. Jessica knew I was bi, though it was something we had managed to keep between us. Mainly it was for fear of discrimination from employers and what complications people would press upon us socially if they knew and didn't approve or worse thought one of us were cheating on the other. It had never really been an issue though. For Jessica to be taking such enjoyment in this either meant she was happy I could be like this openly without issue now or she was just teasing me and enjoying my embarrassment. either way I felt weird and a bit embarrassed as I sucked on the phallic shaped candy as Mommy pushed the stroller away from the other people.

Anastasia brings her baby to the playground, where other kids were having fun.

"Well, here we got to the place for fun. Then you gnaw the lollipop." said Anastasia putting the candy in the bag.

Anastasia unfastens the baby from the stroller and leads to the swing and helps to sit in it.d2093abae5ab02699463d1818ea4d0c2.jpg.a8b3b7301ef5ea216e406f5e21c353ae.jpg

She stands by her side and sets the swing in motion.

The baby's dress is lifted to show everyone her diaper. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm turning the color of a strawberry as mommy finally takes me out of my stroller, my face a multi colored mess from the sugary cock-pop. I wasn't even halfway done with the thing, which was surprisingly large for a sucker. I didn't see where you put it but apparently the rest would be saved for later. once out, you lift me up and take me over to a swing. there are many other kids there, and their parents raised a couple eyebrows but surprisingly didn't offer any more than that. once I'm sat on the swing, I grip the sides as tightly as my mittens would allow. squeezing into the seat was a bit difficult, my ass now more of a tight bubble butt than the form it once had but still big enough to put up a fight with the swing. I hear you chuckle once I'm secured and you start to push me. I blush, barely stifling a giggle. I had to admit, the wind felt good on my face and I enjoyed how surprisingly high you were pushing me. I blushed even deeper when I saw Aunty over by the stroller sucking on a sucker as provocative as the one mommy had given me, if from the opposite side of the spectrum. Even mommy blushed a bit as Jessica seemed to deliberately tease from the stroller as she licked her sucker. I could tell she was drawing the attention from a few of the other parents as well, and I blushed feeling my new privates getting hot and tingly. I wasn't sure I would ever get used to what was effectively an almost completely new body, but still. Mommy cleared her throat and regained her composure quickly though, and soon was carrying me back to head to a different part of the park.

s-l400.jpg

STC_CNVELD-HP321559a68d0696b5e.jpg-265x331.jpg

Anastasia finishes swinging the baby in the swing and helps him out of it. Then he will take you to the sandbox. Jessica brings sand toys from the stroller.1023.thumb.jpg.df0fb12d8bbc99fecfd4cca79626df16.jpg

"Have fun baby. Sit here and play with sand. Make 50 pancakes for mommy and aunt Jessica." Anastasia said after kissing the baby on the forehead and sat down on the bench with Jessica. And watching the baby began to talk.

I blush for a second before picking up the toys they'd given me. Most of the kids were farther back on the playground equipment and their parents weren't really letting them get any closer. I was fine with that though. This at least would let me try and do something. At first I considered making a sign for Help in the sand, but the more I tried to focus on letters and numbers in my head, the more they blurred and squiggled. in the end, I just started making a sand castle. I was pretty sure the last time Id tried making one of these was before I could fully walk, so I couldn't say it wasn't appropriate. However, once Id gotten it about as big as I was and was just putting on the finishing touches, I looked up to see that Mommy and Aunty weren't talking anymore. Instead they were kissing, which made me blush deeply and a funny feeling started up in my diaper again. I just looked down and started building a wall around the sand castle, letting them have their fun. However about 30 minutes later, my tummy started making noises and hurting. I remembered my last change at the mall and was sure something unpleasant was on its way. I didn't really want to, but I didn't want to disturb them either....

Anastasia let the baby play with the sand a little more, while she flirted with Jessica. Complimenting her and touching her thigh with my fingers. Then Anastasia looked at her watch...
"It's time to feed the baby, and then you need to give her a nap."

Anastasia picks up the baby from the sandbox and sits down with her on a bench, sitting on her lap. In a lying position. Anastasia takes a bottle out of the stroller and starts feeding the baby's formula, gently shaking it in her arms. "Now mommy will feed you, and then you can take a nap." cooed she.
 Jessica, meanwhile, collects toys in the sandbox.

I blushed as mommy picked me up and carried me over to where her and Aunty had been sitting. I hadn't meant to interrupt them. As much as I missed being romantically involved with Jessica, even I had to admit they made a cute pair, and Mommy had by now more than proven she was capable of protecting and caring for her without breaking a sweat... unlike how much I had struggled with it. My face fell a bit, something I imagine nobody but mommy would really notice, as my mind raced once more over my failures that had lead to this position. I was content and cared for, and yet... part of me would always wish things had been able to go differently. If life had been more fair, if Id had even one chance to do things right, I wouldn't have needed that shady extortion and espionage job. maybe then, I would still be a man, instead of feeling my body changing to be more and more feminine each passing moment from mommy's strange technology. I sighed, only to be stirred from my thoughts as my head rested against mommy's lap. Her smile was warm and genuine as she looked at me, slipping the nipple of the bottle between my lips. As I drank, I couldn't help but wonder if she would, in time, come to really see me as her baby girl, or maybe even a part of her and Jessica's relationship, instead of her foolish captive. I may never know. My eyes grew heavy as I drank the formula, Jessica humming a song she used to say was ours when we were dating, and soon I fell asleep, barely stirring as I was gently tucked back into the stroller. 

Anastasia has finished feeding her baby. She saw that the baby was asleep and put her in the stroller and gently rocking, drove the stroller to the exit from park. Anastasia opened the hood of the stroller so that the sun would not interfere with the baby's sleep.

Jessica walked next to the stroller and smiled as she watched the babygirly sleep sucking on the pacifier.

I sucked gently on my pacifier as I drifted deep into dream. I was admittedly getting used to these naps. And being able to sleep in general, to be honest. It was a fair change from the insomnia and nightmares that had plagued me for years. that said, the more I changed, the more when I slept my dreams got.... weird. Embracing this change so much as to really really like it weird. I woke briefly, only catching a small bit of conversation between mommy and aunty as I was put in my car seat, before passing out once more. In my dream though, that's where things got weird....

Anastasia and Jessica are taking the sleeping baby to a small lake and slightly rocking the stroller, quietly talking, trying not to wake the baby.
The park was very good. Birds chirped, butterflies flew.
The baby slept peacefully in the stroller and sucked the pacifier in her sleep.

"She is so sweet and calm when she sleeps. I have never seen her like this. She always slept badly. And now she fell asleep so quickly." Jessica said with a kind voice.

Anastasia only smiled in response to this and putting her hand on Jessica's knee, began stroking her knee with her fingers.

• 2 weeks later...

Jessica blushed at the contact, her eyes wandering from the Baby to Anastasia as she really began to process just how beautiful the woman before her was, the evening twilight catching on her face and illuminating her eyes. Eyes that held something intense within their gaze. Eyes that made her feel damp between the legs.

I was in a deep sleep. The dream had taken me to that strange and extremely girlish but also fetishized room again. I was still dressed up as a girl with a diaper on full display. The room was larger than I remembered, and to my surprise everything in the room seemed to have a rather perverse motif to it. There was a bouncer in a doorway at the corner with a rather large dildo in the seat, a tube connecting underneath it that ran up to a hanging, bulging red bag. There were letters on it saying something but I realized in horror that as familiar as they looked, I couldn't read it. There was a similar dildo i the seat of a rocking horse, which had straps on it where the hands, feet, and neck of the rider would be, and another dildo sticking straight out of the wall around face level. Even the robot, I realized in greater horror, standing in the corner, had a strap on around its waist. It also had more arms than before, ending in what looked to be more dildos, a vibrating wand, a pair of suction devices, and more. The robots general shape was also looking a lot more feminine, the strange animal dildo around its waist not withstanding. The changing table was fully decked out with changing supplies, oil, lotion, powder, the works, but also an array of differently shaped plugs. At the end of the Crib where the backboard would have been instead was a pillory that could be raised and lowered, and alongside another enema bag ending in another dildo-nozzle there was a large paddle hanging on the wall with the words BAD GIRL carved into it. Near the counter was an array of pacifiers, baby bottles, and Sippy cups, each ending in a phallic shaped nipple. Topping it all off was a machine at the end of the changing table with the largest ribbed dildo of them all attached. I went to move and that was when I saw Mommy and Aunty both come in. I wasn't sure where they entered from but they were both wearing Strap-ons, one which had one of the before mentioned bottles where the Dildo should have been. They were both rather sweaty but excited looking, as though they had already been busy with something I hadn't been able to see. Aunty also held the remote for the Robot while Mommy held her remote for the toy shed put in me before we went out today.