LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fatal mistake in someone else's house (private ChasingDemons23) 

Nastya_diapee2.0

I cant help but giggle when mommy makes me ride her knee. I keep forgetting how strong she is. I start to blush though as the bouncing stimulates my new privates through the diaper a bit and I avert my eyes, a little embarrassed at my lack of control. I can smell what Jessica is cooking but I cant readily identify the meal. I wonder if I will end up eating what she makes or if it will be another night of baby food...

"Miss de Jong. Dinner is ready. Come. Bring the baby." shouted Jessica and opened the highchair.

I finish scrubbing the baby and carry her into the kitchen and put her in a highchair. Jessky attaches it with a tray.

"I looked at the baby's assortment and chose according to my taste. I chose baby food for her: vegetable stew, tense beef and apricots for dessert." said Jessica and put in matching jars of Gerber baby food
Miss de Jong is waiting for you fish with stews and white wine. "

I looked at the dining table. Everything was very nice and looked appetizing.
"Well then, feed the baby while I am having lunch, and then I will replace you."

"With pleasure." Jessica answered with a smile, opening a jar of baby food with vegetable stew and tied a bib around the baby's neck.

"Open your mouth wider for Aunt Jesse, sweet girl." Jessica cooed, stirring the baby food with a rubber spoon.

I made a grimace of a pout as I looked at Jessica with an eyebrow raised, but ultimately decided to try my old strategy of getting through it as quickly as possible. I opened for the bite of baby mush swallowed it as quickly as possible. Some of it got on my face, and I'm still fairly certain Jessica did that on purpose. She really seemed to get a kick out of seeing me this way, but at least she wasn't malicious about it. I was more focused looking at her hands and arms anyway making sure she hadn't cut or burned herself on accident while cooking. I was surprised in that I hadn't heard much clattering from the kitchen during her time cooking. When she was home from the hospital, I had made it a habit to try and do what cooking I could or bring home easy to prepare food or fast food, mainly because the last time shed really cooked for us shed needed stitches and I had to put out a fire with a pitcher of iced tea. Here however, she seemed fine. there was maybe a few cuts on her hand but they were bandaged and didn't look too serious. that made me happy. We made it through the veggies and beef without too much of an issue, though I couldn't help making a face from the way the stuff tasted. I still didn't know if the baby food was ordered or stuff Mommy had made here, but the meat ones tended to have a bit of a funky flavor to them while most of the veggies were either close enough in flavor to their non blended counterparts or just bitter. The apricots came last and by that point both my face and the bib were looking like bad wall art from the reddish-brown and dark green smudges of baby food. 

I am eating my lunch. Fish and vegetables and I see the baby's eyes when she looks at my plate.

"You can't do that. It could hurt your tummy. Eat what Aunt Jesse gives you. There's no salt or sugar, just vegetables and water." With a smile I say I, looking at how Jessica feeds my babygirly vegetable stew.

Jessica got the little girl's cheeks dirty, I don't know on purpose.
Then I finish my lunch and replace Jessica.

"Now let Mommy feed you." I cooed and feed the baby tense beef and apricot puree.

"Oh, your bib looks like the drawing that I have on the fridge. I teased" I wipe the baby's face with wet wipes.

Then I bring a bottle of milk formula's.

I take the baby out of the highchair and put her on my lap, began feeding her with a bottle, gently rocking and patting the diapered bottom.

I work my way through the last of the mush, and finally make my way to the Apricots. Not my favorite fruit, for a few reasons of which I was sure mommy and Jessica would learn soon enough, but it was better than nothing and at least got the awful taste out of my mouth. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever be allowed to have real food again. Gods know my teeth could use a brushing too. Just because I hadn't been able to use them didn't mean they weren't feeling mossy. 

After the slime was finished, mommy wiped me up and carried me over to cuddle while she fed me a bottle. I blushed and have to admit she isn't so bad during these times. As a level of intimacy long since gone from my life, it really did put my mind at ease. At least until mommy started patting my diapered butt, making me blush again. The formula was getting better blended each time I was fed it, less gritty and creamier, almost like real milk. I rest my head against her, whether from the programming from that damned rattle or from genuine growing affection I cant really say, and I slowly drink the contents of the bottle. Still.... I had to admit I really missed cheeseburgers and fries XD or really any food that wasn't the consistency of unset pudding. 

I feed the baby with a bottle and, with gentle mommy movements, wipe milk drops from the corners of the baby's lips with a cloth.

When half the bottle is left, I take it out and say with a warm smile: "I'm going to transfer you to breastfeeding soon, for this I came up with small gadgets so that you don't bite, babygirly." And I pull out special pads from my pocket, which are attached to the teeth.

I open the baby's mouth and put on teeth's pads on her the upper and lower jaw.

Now there was an illusion that there were no teeth and all that could be done with them was sucking movements.

"Well try using your new teeth on a bottle. You will soon get used to this feeling." I coo and tease the baby's lips with the bottle again

-.jpg

I was in a haze and slightly dazed as mommy pulled the remainder of the baby bottle from my mouth. I couldnt understand all that she said but when she pulled out the teeth covers I immediately got scared. I tried to promise that I would be good, that I've been good and will continue to do so, but all that came out was frightened baby gibberish before the new plates were inserted in my mouth. something on the inside of them was sticky and bonded with my teeth and I couldn't get them off. I started crying as mommy gently teased me and slipped the bottle back in my mouth. 

"You now have such a cute baby's mouth and you will get used to making them suck without using your teeth. Practice on the bottle, my sweety girly." cooed I, insert a nipple from bottle in her mouth.

"Today we will go to the park for a picnic and even let you play with the other babies, if you're smart girl."

"Jessica, get the baby's stroller ready and get the diaper bag's. Let's take our baby for a walk." I said, turning to Jessica, continuing to feed the baby with a bottle.

She flashed a smile and leaves to do the things I told her and send the robot to help her.

I paled at her saying this. I didn't recognize most of the words but I did know what Walk, Park, and Stroller meant. On the one hand, the world isn't exactly looking for me. Nobody ever cared, even in my normal life, hell even as a kid. But even so, seeing an oversized human being with the face of a doll and the outfit of an infant.... this wasn't gonna be good. Still, what could I do.... I nervously sucked on the bottle nipple, getting used to the feeling of the fake gums, my teeth trapped underneath. it actually hurt trying to bite on the nipple with them and mildly felt my teeth going numb. I couldn't even begin to wonder what was going on underneath that thing. When mommy decided Id had enough, I was picked up and carried to the edge of the nursery. Jessica had set up the Stroller, as well as a fully stocked diaper bag, and the remote from earlier which made me blush a bright pink. There was also a small box simply labeled Good Girl Toys, which I could only guess the contents of. As I was situated in the stroller and firmly strapped in, mommy pulled out an oddly shaped pacifier. It looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place it from that angle as Mommy pushed it between my lips. 

The milk formula ends and I see the baby running her tongue over the pads on her teeth.

"Do you feel something? I'll tell you. These dental pads have a special composition. It slowly dissolves your teeth. Soon they will disappear and you will have only gums." I said with a smile.

Jessica arrives with a slung diaper bag's on which says "Princessa's diaper bag."
"I have everything ready. Let's dress the girl."

I am carrying the baby to the nursery. Where can I find a cute yellow dress, plastic shorts of the same color and baby bonnet.

When I put all this on and put the baby paci in her mouth, Jessica comes and gasps with delight.

"Oh, what a cute babygirly. Especially a dress with that cute face makes her look like a doll." Jessica lisps, smoothing the folds on the baby's dress.

I take the baby in my arms and carry it to the car. The baby's seat is already installed there. Jessica hides the stroller in the canopy while I attach the baby.

"I don't need trouble. So I need a good little girl now." I said and took out a familiar rattle from the diaper bag and shook it in front of the baby's face, then I hand it into the baby's hand.
"Play with this and suck yor binky, my sweet pie. We'll be at the store soon." I said to sit in the driver's seat. Jessica sits down next to the passenger seat and immediately fastens herself with the belts, knowing how unlucky she is in life.

I want to tear up when I hear the words dissolve and teeth in the same sentence. I would never have real food again unless she felt kind enough to make me dentures. At this point the only thing close to my original form would be that I didn't have breasts. Mommy takes me over and dresses me in a yellow outfit and Jessica squeals at the sight of me. I knew at one point she had expressed wanting kids. Id never thought it was a god idea. Not that she wouldn't be a good mother, I just refused to pass on my genetics. too much a kid shouldn't have to deal with. From the look of things, she would get to take care of a baby regardless....

I was carried to the car as I wallowed in self pity from my situation, and it was then that mommy pulled out that damned rattle. I barely had time to groan as it was shaken in front of me and my eyes went blank, my mind slipping away as the car began to move towards whatever fresh hell mommy had in store for me...

When I drove the baby and Jessica to the children's department store, I glanced in the rearview mirror and saw how the baby giggling and sucking paci endlessly shook the rattle.
I looked at Jessica. "What a sweet girl she is. Nobody would think that this babygirly ex-theif."
Jessica smiles at me and looks back at the babygirl's and gently tickles her chin.

Soon, I parking my car outside a emporium. Jessica brings in a shopping cart and I fold up the baby seat and put my babygirl's in there, and strap it with straps.

Adjusting the pacifier in her mouth and smiling: "Well, let's go." I'm taking you to the entrance to the Еmporium. Jessica walks next to the cart.

Everyone looks back at us, and the women smile sweetly looking at us. There are many women like me in the emporium. But they had real babies in their carts.

I spend most of the ride in that all too familiar innocent haze, never entirely sure where I am or how much time is gone by. Just blissfully unaware of things and lost in the sound from the rattle. When I do manage to shake off the fog though, I'm completely mortified. I'm not entirely sure where we are but there are people everywhere around us, many o them looking directly at me. I could feel myself blushing but I couldn't speak. Even without the pacifier in my mouth, I would still have trouble after all the regression treatments Id been subjected to. Jessica noticed the look on my face and winked. She seemed to be enjoying this way too much. I looked down and tried to avoid eye contact with anyone. This was just too much for me.
Mommy on the other hand was completely unphased by everything and continued to push the cart through the crowded store towards lord only knows where.

I go to the baby section and fill the shopping cart with new pacifiers, new baby's bottles and so on.

I go to the dress section and buy two new dresses, a doll cut and a ballerina costume.

"I want our little ballerina to dance the ballet for us later. I will build the function of a ballet teacher into the robot." I'm cooed with a smile.

Then I come to the diaper section there was a huge row with a lot of diapers.

I choose a special diaper for girls. "What do you want, babygily? Pampers? Or Huggies? Or Luvs?" I ask

2018.jpg

2017.jpg

2-Colors-Good-Quality-Girls-Kids-Party-Fairy-Ballet-Dance-Leotard-Tutu-Skirt-Skate-Dress-3.jpg

I groan in humiliation as we walk through and I watch her fill the cart with various baby clothes and supplies. The ballet dress strikes a particular chord with me and I finally feel an emotion I hadn't since Jessica showed up: Anger. I didnt get to dwell on this long, but in the back of my mind realized enough was enough. Shed taken most of my body, hell my brain, my life away. But Im not some freaking ballerina damnit.

When we came to the diapers section mommy was holding up a few different kinds and seemed to be looking for my input. I just raised an eyebrow at her. I know shed managed to change a lot about me but like it or not biologically I was still an adult, and there was no way in hell she was going to be able to fit me in one of those without them ripping. 

Jessica meanwhile had gone looking at one of the adult sections of the store. at first Id thought it had been clothes or something but when she came back with a hand cart filled with several adult toys, some new skimpy outfits, a few other things I couldn't readily make out, and a grin Id only seen twice on her face when we were living together, I had a very different feeling overtake me. a mix of arousal and deep seated fear. 

"If you are at a loss with the choice, then I will help you and we will buy many more Pampers diapers." I said and chose a few green Pampers pink-patterned diapers for girls.

While I was shopping, Jessica brought two toys of a toy dog and a teddy bear.
Moreover, the bear had a strapon attached between the paws.
"Now our girl can have fun with toys and we will have fun too." said Jessica, putting the toys in the shopping cart.

"Okay, we're done with the shopping. We need to have a bite to eat before we go for a walk in the park," I said, pushing the cart into the food court

I blushed deeply, both from the various purchases, and from the looks I got from others as we made our way into the food court. I hugged the toy doggy tightly, burying my face in it to avoid looking at people, but also to avoid looking at the stores and food I would never get to enjoy again. Dairy Queens ice cream and the Orange Julius smoothie shop in particular. As we came up to a table, Mommy left Jessica in charge while she went off to purchase their food. it was then that I heard a voice that made me go from humiliated to sheer panic. "Excuse me miss, but are you Jessica Campbell?"
Jessica turned from what she was doing to see the man in the suit before her. This guy was big, built like a bouncer for a night club, with military short shaved black hair except for the mutton chop side burns, and an unkempt hipster-ish beard. the suit he wore was a dark grey and he carried a briefcase with him. But I knew from his voice not to expect papers in there. This was the guy from the company that had hired me to break in for the design plans on that damned robot. And they were looking for me. I dont know how theyd found her or traced me back to her, but now they were five inches away. For the first time, I was genuinely thankful for the transformation mommy had done to my appearance. If theyd been able to recognize me at all, we may be in for some real trouble....

The last thing before leaving the store, I buy a few dozen more cans of baby food for my baby.

Then I take Jessica and the baby to a nice restaurant.
I leave the shopping cart with the security guard and the waitress takes us to a nice table. I ask her to bring highchair's for my babygirl's. She smiles at my big babygirl's, but soon fulfills the request and even stroked her head affectionately.

We are brought two adult menus and one for children.

I order myself a steak with blood, Jessica a fish and a bottle of wine, and the baby a plate of finely grated vegetable puree and chicken tense.

While our order is being carried out, the waitress brings a picture and colored pencils so that the baby does not get bored.

At this time a man comes up to us.
I recognized him. He's from my competitor. "Leave me alone. Would you like my robot? Get in line and I will design for you. But in turn. Now go away. My babygirl's is scared by scary strangers. Or I'll call the police. Nobody will take my girl away." I'm said coldly.
The man leaves, and I turn to Jessica and begin to flirt with her, gently stroking her hand. She turned out to be a very pretty girl.

Our food arrives shortly. Me steak with vegetables, Jessica fish and potatoes, and for baby bowl finely grated vegetable puree and chicken tense, which were kindly cut into very tiny pieces, especially for babies. As a drink, I take a bottle of milk out of the diaper bag.

I was admittedly panicking when I saw the man in the suit start talking with Jessica. As much as I was thankful he couldnt recognize me, I was more concerned with my inability to do anything to protect Jessica or Mommy in this state. Right when the man was starting to grill Jessica about her relations to me and trying to find my whereabouts, Mommy came back. She had a look on her face I hadnt seen before, even when Id broken in to the place. She was clearly pissed, and I could tell from her face she recognized the goon from her competitors. I couldnt understand everything that she said, but when she was done he turned and walked away. But I think both me and mommy knew he wouldnt go far... We went into the restraunt mommy had picked out. The waitress was surprised given my size but due to my appearance (and Mommy slipping the waitress a fifty dollar bill when nobody was looking) she played along and seated us. Where she managed to find a High Chair to fit someone my size, I have no idea. Somehow, it withstood my weight. Mommy ordered and a short time later the food was brought out. Mommy was having steak, which smelled amazing. Jessica had fish, which I wasnt as fond of. I was brought out finely shredded chicken and pureed vegetables. From the smell, the veggies were mostly a mix of carrots, broccoli, and summer squash, possibl with some green beans in there. It was high quality though, and aside from being able to tell they had added a bit of lemon juice for flavor, I could tell from the first warm spoonfull they used fresh veggies, none of that canned crud that tasted like theyd been marinading with gym socks. Mommy went to spoon up another bite and noticed I was still shaking a bit from the encounter with the corporate enforcer. When she leaned in to feel my forehead and see if I was getting sick again, I gave her a tight hug. I wanted to apologize for everything. I wanted to be able to protect my mommies but I couldnt. I wanted to thank her for protecting Jessica the way she had been, to tell her if need be to throw me to these guys as long as she could save themselves. In the end though, all I could say in my new babyish voice, with an added lisp thanks to the plates dissolving my teeth, was "I so sowwy mommy, tank yoo for safing yoo and aunty". I didnt even realize I was crying atop the shaking as I hugged her. All my life, my bad decisions had usually just hurt me. This one had threatened everyone I cared about, the very people Id agreed to it for in the first place. And in the end, it was my captor whod saved us, at least for now. though I felt it was far from over. I wasnt sure how this could end unless I did something drastic to get them out of harms way, but what could I do in this state? 

I smiled affectionately with my mother’s warm smile as the babygirl bent over to hug me. She began to speak to me and thank me in a sweet baby voice.

Ex-theif's voice has changed a lot since he fell into my trap. At first it was a rough and masculine voice, but now, with a hiss and squeakiness, no one would have distinguished his voice from that of a very little girl.

"Don't worry, my sweetheart. Nobody dares to offend me or my sweet babygirly or Aunt Jesse. Several traps have been set up in the house and on the grounds since you came to me. Even if an army of thugs is sent to me, they will be destroyed. Now take it easy and finish lunch. " I cooed, giving the baby a bottle of milk to drink. "Jesse take my place while I dine." I asked Jessica and she moves up to the highchairs with a smile, takes the baby spoon from me and starts feeding the babygirly, lisping with her and making silly faces.

I smile at mommy and thank her once more before taking my milk and sipping on the bottle nipple. it took some work with how uncoordinated my hands were in the mittens but I managed it. Aunt Jessica moved in to finish feeding me lunch while mommy enjoyed her steak. When mommy finished hers, the waitress returned and asked if we would like any dessert before the check. Mommy smiled, ordering a slice of key lime pie for Aunty Jessica, some Crème Brule  for herself, and some chocolate-vanilla swirl soft serve ice cream for me. I have to admit, I got pretty excited when the ice cream arrived. they had even added whipped cream and chocolate sauce to it. I was embarrassed though when the waitress asked if she could feed me a bit after insisting how cute I was. Mommy thankfully declined her though, slightly wary of strangers intentions after the corporate enforcer had been so brazen. That said, by the time I was done being fed and they had both finished their desserts, my face was a mess of half melted ice cream, chocolate sauce, and a bit of whipped cream on my nose. They laughed, cleaning me off, and I got a peck on each cheek from mommy and aunty at the same time making me blush. As mommy was putting me back in the stroller, She made a comment about how their baby girl had wet and was going to need a change soon. As we made our way out of the restaurant, I knew no place in here would have a changing table big enough to hold me. I blushed realizing that meant it was either going to be a public diaper change on a bench, one in the car with a door open for room, or I was going to have to wait til we got home. Still I didn't say anything. I was done fighting. I wanted to be a good girl for mommy and Aunty from now on.

When we finished with the main menu, I ordered dessert for everyone. A very tasty cake for Jessica and a couple of scoops of ice cream for herself and the babygirl's, but mine was normal, and what was meant for the baby was melted until soft.

Jessica volunteered to feed the baby again and even the waitress offered to help with feeding, but I politely declined.

When Jessica finished feeding babygirl's dessert, the baby's face was very dirty and I could not resist the desire to photograph the baby's dirty face.

Wiping the baby's face with wet wipes, I showed her the photo on my phone. "Sounds so funny. You wanted to protect us, but who could be scared or protected by someone, this cute girl with a doll face? Is it a kitten or a puppy."  cooed me

Then I checked the baby's diaper and found it wet. "We need to change the baby's diaper." I said to Jessica.

While she puts the baby in the cart, I pay the bill.

Then I drive the cart to the side of the toilets and finally find a badge that means "mother and baby room."1537422141j2NtbpQ6.jpg.09bab202ad0c3a4d491e45e7b70c864d.jpg

But there was a line of 3 mothers with real babies. Everyone looked back at us and smiled sweetly. While we were waiting for our turn.

• Like 1

When mommy took the pic of my messy face covered in ice cream, I blushed a bit but couldn't help but giggle. When she commented on how Id wanted to protect them but was too cute now I pouted a little. but my face only took on pure dread when we reached the line for a very public changing station. I looked nervously up at mommy but she seemed happy enough with the arrangement. Other mommies in the line were smiling down at me and up at mommy, and I didn't want to draw attention to myself so I tried to keep quiet. soon enough we were able to enter the changing room. Mommies were tending to their babies at each of the stations, save one that mommy pushed us towards. To my surprise, they weren't the over-glorified plastic shelf types of changing stations like Id seen in most places, but were sturdy stone shelving with foam rubber padding for laying the babies upon, and straps to keep them in place during a change. the shelves even had some disposable travel sized changing items and options for concerned parents, including disposable rectal thermometers, suppositories, changing supplies, spare diapers, etc. Mommy lifted me up carefully, fastened me in, and was looking over the options available on the shelf while Aunty Jessica opened the diaper bag, as well as some of the bags from our earlier shopping...

Finally it is our turn and we enter the mother and baby room, which had everything we needed to change the diaper.
"Great. I could save on some things. Jesse take off the babygirly's dirty diaper while I see what we need." I say to Jessica and while she lifts her babygirl's dress up, throws out the dirty diaper, I bring wet wipes and also took suppository candles with me.

"I have a surprise to help you do poopy in di-di." I cooed, wiping the baby's dirty crotch and bottom with wet wipes, holding her ankle. Baby still blushes when I rub baby oil into her new pussy. "Nothing soon you will get used to and forget that you once had a pod." I said and even played with her labia with my fingers.

Then I take out a couple of suppository candles, stick them in the baby's ass and close the diaper.

"Here our girl is clean again and smells good and we are ready to go for a walk in the park." I said as Jessica helped put the baby back in the cart.

Mommy talks with Jessica as Im lifted onto the table and the wet diaper is removed. Mommy gets a few things from the shelves of the changing table and wipes me clean with wet wipes. next comes some sweet smelling silky baby oil, this one with a hint of lavender. I blush at the sensitive contact, the skin feeling super soft, tingling, more real every day. Mommy teases me a little and even slips a finger within me, making the tingles increase and lightly tapping the egg toy shed inserted in me earlier that day before we had left the house. Then I feel her slipping something else in. Slipping it in someWHERE else. and my blush deepens as I realize it was too small to have been a plug and what was going to happen later. The suppository was followed by a few more, before Mommy tapes me up and pulls down my dress, then passes me to Aunty to be put in the Stroller. As we start to leave, mommy sees a small rolled dispenser of stickers for the babies and takes one, sticking it under my dress atop my diaper. The sticker reads "Loading..." and has a small progress bar. It could have been worse. could have been the one with the cartoon skunk that read "lil stinker".